• Responsible for patient's safety and well-being.
• Handle loading the patient in and out of the vehicle, using wheelchair lift equipment as appropriate.
• Keep the vehicle comfortable for the patient.
• Comply with facility policies on patient confidentiality and on protecting their patients, their vehicles and themselves from pathogens that are present in blood.
• Be on time, professionally dressed in a pressed uniform, and friendly both to patients and to facility personnel.
• Keep logs of their trips that are used both for recordkeeping and billing purposes.
• In the event of a vehicle accident or patient incident, fill out reports on what happened.
• Maintain constant communication with the base stations via an in-vehicle two-way radio.
- Ambulette Driver at D&J Ambulette Services
- Driver (Temp) at Concrete Express
- Flagger/ Construction Laborer at San Mateo
- at Benjamin Enterprise
2 months at this Job
Driving passengers to and from appointments.
- Ambulette Driver at Lovedale Ambulette
- Delivery Driver at Fresh Direct
- CDL Shuttle Bus Driver at Impark
- Paratransit at Maggie's Paratransit
4 months at this Job
- B.A - Criminal Justice
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Elegante Transportation February, 2018 ~ I Drive a wheelchair accessible 2015 Ford Transit Van For an Ambulette and Livery Serivce. Picking up Handicap Clients from there home and driving them to and From their appointments. With a Helper, I also Went to clients Apartments/Homes and helped carry clients out down Various Flights of Stairs. loading clients into Van using a WheelChair lift located in the back of the van. Using a Company Provided Tablet, I answered and receive New Routes. Using a Company Provided Tablet, I also Provided Customer Service with Clients.
- Ambulette Driver at Elegante Transportation
- Warehouse Operations at Revivn
- janitor at Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and New Jersey
11 months at this Job
Transport passengers to their destination according to schedule and instructions received from the Ambulette Coordinator and/or dispatcher · Conduct daily vehicle inspections and maintenance and report any needed repairs to Ambulette Coordinator · Operate manual passenger doors and wheelchair lifts · Assist wheelchair-bound passengers as well as elderly and/or frail or otherwise disabled passengers
- AMBULETTE DRIVER at Dekalb Ambulance Service
- Cashier at Winn Dixie
- Cashier at Winn Dixie
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
I transport elderly and disabled to and from appointments safely. Time management and navigation are key components. These trips consist of both local and New York City.
- Ambulette Driver at Brothers Ambulette
- Clove Coach at
- at Gaza Inc
- at Sub Surface Technologies
2 years, 10 months at this Job
At Salma transportation i was an ambulette driver responsible for safely picking up and dropping off patients to and from doctors appointments to there homes!
- Ambulette Driver at Salma transportation
- Delivery Driver at First Delivery Service
- Maintenance \Porter at Metropolitan povilion
- Driver helper at Imperial
7 months at this Job
- N/A - G.E.D
- Ambulette Driver at Nyack Ambulette
at this Job
- Ambulette Driver at First Alert Ambulette Corp
- Driver at Citicare
- Ambulette Driver at Happy Care Ambulette Inc
- Plumbing mechanic at Prime Mechanical Co
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- high school diploma
I transport physically and mentally disabled individuals to and from medical appointments, and also discharges from hospitals. I also perform daily pre trip and post trip vehicle inspections to make sure ambulette is road ready.
- Ambulette Driver at Galaxy Transportation
- Maintenance Worker (Seasonal) at NYC Parks Department
- Maintenance Worker at A & S Maintenance
- Maintenance Worker (Seasonal) at OCS Chemicals
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- CASAT Trainee - Substance Abuse
- HS Diploma - General Education
at this Job
- Some high school