Identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, regulations and best industry practices Monitor transactions and research customers deemed to be “high risk” by AML/BSA programs
- AML Analyst at AML RightSource
- Trust Administrator- Contractor at T.D.M. Irrevocable Trust Fund
- Auditor - Contractor at AmTrust Financial Services
- Loss Mitigation Supervisor at New York Community Bank -Ohio Savings Bank
2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Appied logic and reasoning skills to conduct research for case analysis. Used sound decision-making skills to make recommendations based on research results. Composed comprehensive supporting investigative narratives. Interpreted and applied project policies and procedures to direct work. Maintained high work product quality as outlined by project specifications. Quickly learned new applications and client systems to conduct research. Highlights: Ranked #1 in training class of 12 in Quality Assurance scores. Upon completion of training, quickly moved to a complex AML Analyst workstream.
- AML Analyst at Promontory Risk Review
- Home Services Specialist II at Urban Fulfillment Services (Contractor for Bank of America)
- Mortgage Loan Originator at U.S. Bank
- Mortgage Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Capital One – Plano, Texas 05/01/2018- current AML Analyst II · Review system generated alerts that consist of potentially usual activity. Analyze transaction history to identify money laundering typologies and other potentially complex suspicious behavior. · Conduct in depth due diligence research using proprietary based system as well as leveraging other resources to determine if any AML risk exist. Review, analyze and organize data to write comprehensive supporting investigative narrative.
- AML Analyst II at Capital One
- Compliance Analyst 4 at Randstad Professionals- Wellsfargo
- AML QA ANALYST at Standard Chartered Bank
- Investigations Lead at Sallie Mae Bank
10 months at this Job
- - JOURNALISM
Aml Analyst II client facing alert specialist. Risk review, SAR narratives and written escalations. Client includes MSB global corporation, due diligence and knowledge base in AML, typologies and research.
- Aml Analyst II, Investigator at Promontory Financial Group
- Billing Caseworker/Workers Compensation at Zynex Medical
- Starbucks Barista at Kroger
- Administrative Assistant/Project Coordination at Apple One
5 months at this Job
- AA in Criminal Justice - continuing
- - Accounting
Cleveland, OH. October 2016-Present Leading provider of AML/BSA and Financial Crimes compliance solutions BSA/AML Analyst II Analyze accounts and transactions for businesses and individuals to determine risk and detect potentially suspicious activity. Create narrative for cases and SAR reports to file with FinCen. ◦ Managed workflow for 40 person Due Diligence Report Team and six person alert team ◦ Consistently rated among the top analysts ◦ Exceeded productivity levels for each bank
- BSA/AML Analyst II at AMLRightSource/Gabriel Partners
- Director of Dining Services at Morrison Community Living
- Co-Owner at Grind Burger
- HMS Host at Fox Restaurant Concepts
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Operational Management - Operational Management
Jobs Responsibilities -
• Analyze alerts received from anti-money laundering system as well as daily, monthly and quarterly reports designed to detect suspicious activity.
• Identify trends, patterns and unusual activity, and escalate activity deemed suspicious to the Sr. AML Analyst for further investigation.
• Ensure confidentiality of all information during investigation.
• Got trained on AML and structuring transactions and how to identify AML fraud.
• Coordinated the investigation of fraud issues with the appropriate fraud investigative unit.
• Prepared written summary report of findings/observations.
• Escalates issues as needed based on established guidelines.
- Fraud/ AML Analyst at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- Brokerage Operations Representative at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- TELLER at TRUWEST CREDIT UNION
- TELLER at PROSPERITY BANK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• The AML Analyst is responsible to ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transaction in the Bank and ensure timeous reporting of suspicious transactions to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Officer, and the Financial Intelligence Centre. I am required to analyze information received from Correspondent Banks and to monitor and report on Correspondent Banking activity or required to analyze and address AML and economic sanctions related alerts. Given my 18 years on Wall Street, I am being utilized with a focus on transactions with Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Brokerage Firms. Thorough knowledge of CIP and/or KYC, and/or AML and ATF regulations. Familiarity with regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and FDIC. I am also responsible for educating our group as well as other entities that we own, on how transactions are completed at these different firm groups. Some of the tools that I utilize are Bam manager software, CLEAR, Image Center and IBS. Currently studying for CAMS certification.
- AML Analyst II at Western Alliance Bank
- Head Trader at Destination Wealth Management
- Head Trader at Ameriprise
- Trader/Advisor at Scottrade
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Finance
Transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be “high risk” by our various financial institution clients as required by their respective Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) programs.
- AML Analyst 2/Team Lead at AML RightSource
- Teller at Wells Fargo
- Finance Manager at Wells Fargo
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Finance and Economics
Loan Servicing , AML Analyst
• Analysing alerts and investigating customers who match with SDN, PEPS and Negative Media list during the account opening and maintenance processes.
• Conducting searches, gathering CCAR data and recording evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with business or Compliance contacts within the organization.
• Accumulating facts from investigations to be utilized in presentation to Senior Management and Compliance for FHLMC, FNMA. FHA, USDA, VA loans / retail banking accounts.
• Conducting enhanced due diligence investigations via blacknight in support of policies and procedures.
• Reporting unusual client activities which might relate to sanctioned individuals, money laundering or terrorist financing. Reviewing and writing SAR reports and filing with proper depts..
• Conduct alert investigation using global standard policies, procedures and tools, aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements for file reconciliation for the commercial division. Including alert / remediation clearing
• Reviewed daily compliance reports and weekly audits, researched non-compliance, SAR, AML, OCC, DBO, OFP issues; working the issues and forwarding findings to Portfolio Managers for resolution
• Completed analysis of potential loss/litigation and provided formal recommendations to management to reduce fine expenses mitigate losses and regulatory complaints
• Maintained a solid working knowledge (functional and operational) of the AML rules and regulations, including but not limited to, BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC
- Loan Servicing , AML Analyst at Solomon Page / CIT Bank
- Business , AML Analyst at Aerotek / EverBank
- Compliance Analyst II/ AML Subject Matter Expert at AppleOne / FIS
- Underwriter & Compliance Control Specialist II/ SUBJECT Matter Expert at Selene Finance
7 months at this Job
• Complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) as required by the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
• Evaluate wire transfers and other payments for potential fraud, money laundering, patterns and inconsistencies.
• Build relationships with AML Investigations units, effectively communicating and transferring information for case investigations.
• Function as a key contributor and demonstrate knowledge of AML issues as well as broader functional knowledge.
- AML Analyst at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
- Operation Specialist at Fidelifacts/Metropolitan NY Inc
- Receptionist at Cambridge University Press
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a Minor - History