Proven ability to deliver excellence against hard deadlines in multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities. Excellent balance of communication, analytical, interpersonal and technical skills.
GABRIEL PARTNERS, AML RIGHTSOURCE, BALTIMORE, MD 01/2017-01/2019 (CONTRACT)
AML COMPLIANCE ANALYST 11
• Perform internal investigations of customers accounts directed towards prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes.
• Submit Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) to Financial Intelligence within the Firm.
• Auditing and addressing accounts and application fraud indicators.
• Handle timely oral and written communication with Pay pal Ant-Money laundering (AML) leadership and management relating to AML compliance reviews.
• Perform enhanced due diligence on customers to mitigate risk
• Perform a risk based audit of customers that alert for potential money laundering concerns based on several money laundering typologies (Structuring, Large cash transactions, High risk, very high risk geographic etc)
- AML Analyst at AML ANALSYT
- IT AUDITOR (CONTRACT) at
- FINANCE MANAGER at ANTWERPEN AUTOGROUP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Accounting and Finance
I currently work for AML Rightsource as an AML analyst analyzing alerts, cases, EDDs, FDDs, and SARs on various systems such as Patriot Officer, Hogan, FCRM, and many others. The daily job duties entail doing production work to close out the workflow of whatever project I am currently on as it changes based on the company's needs. I have been moved from an analyst 1 to analyst 2 within the past year and constantly meet or exceed goals.
- AML analyst at AML Rightsource
- consumer services at Moen Incorporated
- Appliance Sales at Sears
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - English
- Associate of Arts - Liberal arts
- AML Analyst at Metis Solutions, LLC
- AML/BSA Analyst at AML Investigations (GOV)
- AML Analyst/ Illicit financing at Booz Allen Hamilton
- All - SOURCE INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at US Army Africa
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
• Monitored and reviewed customer's account activities and made recommendations supported by evidence for further review or closure of investigated cases; this has resulted in over 400 SARs being filed with FinCEN for activity potentially involving cash transaction structuring, drug trade activity, human trafficking and smuggling, elderly exploitation, wire transfer fraud, and embezzlement.
• Conducted due diligence and identity verification for thousands of business entities and individuals that have been direct customers of a top ten Fortune 500 company and one of the largest money remitters worldwide.
• Frequently was tasked with sitting with new hires to teach operating procedures, AML software, and common indicators of suspicious customer activity.
• Validated data from various source systems used by the financial institution and reported identified issues to management.
• Within three months of hire, was one of two analysts (out of a peer group of 32) commended twice in the client's monthly "recognition list" for exceptional work quality and performance in regards to client standards laid forth for analysts; highlighting my ability to learn quickly and illustrating my commitment to excellence in meetingclient objectives.
• Was the only analyst selected to participate in four different pilot programs to provide feedback and suggestions to upcoming procedural and policy changes before being rolled out to the entire department.
- AML Analyst at PROMONTORY FINANCIAL GROUP, an IBM Company
- PPC & Analytics Analyst at DISTILLED
- Owner at ULTIMATE DENTAL NEWSLETTERS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
Plano, TX May 2017-Current
AML Analyst/Credit Card Fraud Investigator
• Review customer/merchant documentation, credit card transactions and account details for suspicious activities.
• Analyze and identify fraud trends to prevent/minimize monetary loss.
• Monitor and review various internal alerts and flagged activities.
• Conduct investigations, prepare documents and escalate applicable alerts to the case level for further review and possible SAR filing.
• Document detailed results based on research conducted.
• Utilize internal and external systems to conduct account reviews.
- AML Analyst/Credit Card Fraud Investigator at Capital One
- Title Dispatcher at Swat Soutwest Auto Tow/Public Notary
- Document Custody Processor at Modis Staffing
- Junior Mortgage Banker at Loan Depot
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of AML, KYC, & Due Diligence policies and procedures
● Identity excessive risk, fraud, and reviews of misrepresentation in a transaction
● Investigate the accounting documents of organization to ensure compliance
● Utilize The U.S. Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies
● Analyze functional requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve systems
● Verify accuracy of input from the customer and collateral information in the Main Processing Queues
● Ensure decisions not to file a SAR are well supported and recorded
- AML Analyst at R-Solutions Staffing
- Compliance Analyst at NKT Staffing
- Loss Mitigation Analyst at Wingspan Portfolio Advisors
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication
Law Enforcement AML Research Analyst
• Conducts AML EDD Research to comply with OCC requirements on receipt of warrants, subpoenas, and legal actions including state, local, and federal levels
• Prepared more than 35 risk memorandums within two months
• Collaborates with internal clients and legal oversight to manage and address risk
- Consultant, AML Analyst at Capital One
- EDD Research Analyst at Capital One
- US Executive Client Acceptance Committee at Socíete Generale & Wells Fargo
- Consultant, KYC Compliance Officer at Socíete Generale & Wells Fargo
6 months at this Job
- - General Securities Principal
- BBA - Economics
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Economics - finance and behavioral economic theory
Demonstrate the ability to identify and escalate customers/activity that represents a significant risk to the firm in terms of regulatory compliance, violation of law, or reputation ✓ Conduct daily reviews of potentially suspicious or unusual transactions alerted through the Actimize system ✓ Review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening ✓ Delivery compliance analyst training to colleagues in India ✓ Participate in targeted and ad hoc projects with Legal team in new product launch in Asia. Review KYC documentation of new customer's at onboarding and periodic reviews on PEP as well ✓ Prepare and submit SAR report upon request ✓ Performing OFAC/sanctions due diligence reviews of existing clients and prospects ✓ Evaluate manual escalations from various departments to determine if an AML investigation is warranted ✓ Perform initial investigative tasks including creating investigation on the case management, obtaining relevant new account documents, transactional records and performing initial due diligence ✓ In charge of the infoassurance system, initiate all these requested third party access for other operating units all around the world to obtain additional information as needed
- AML Analyst at Google
- AML Monitoring Analyst at HSBC
- Quality Monitoring Assessor at Northridge Group
- China project Manager at Vertical Web Media
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A - Business administration majored
- Master - Accounting
- B.A. - Economy
* As a member of the Global Financial Crimes Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) team, conducted research and completed over one thousand reports on high risk clients, ensuring new accounts meet Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and other requirements as directed by Federal and State regulations * Reviewed high risk account documentation; confirmed information was accurate and complete; worked with business personnel to obtain missing information or to correct errors. * Evaluated and determined the inherent risk of conducting business with prospective and/or existing clients through the use of proprietary and vendor-based systems such as Lexis Nexis and WorldCheck. * Screened for OFAC-sanctioned entities and adverse media. * Prepared dozens of PEP memorandums for senior management review. * Translated corporate documents and adverse media from Portuguese or Spanish into English.
- AML Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Consultant at Tower Legal Solutions
- Consultant at Goldman Sachs
- Child Advocate at Coalition for the Homeless
2 years at this Job
- B.A - English
• Performed monthly AML risk-based review and analysis on individual and business accounts and made recommendations for further review
• Reviewed and analysis on Moderate Risk accounts
• Conducted enhanced due diligence research of individuals, institutions and trust through LexisNexis and other internet tools.
• Interacted with Bank management on suspicious transactions conducted by customers.
• Prepared and reviewed Loan accounts, RDC (Remote Deposit Capture), Wire Transfers and Monetary Instrument reports in quarterly basis.
• Enhance due diligence on the accounts escalated by Front line and make recommendation for SAR or non-SAR filing.
• Review and analysis on High Risk accounts, such as, Foreign Entity and Non-resident aliens, EB-5 and PEPs accounts.
• Review and ensure all Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) are properly filed and submit CTRs through BSA E-filing.
• Monitor review of all customer account files to meet KYC requirements and for customer due diligence (CDD) including enhanced due diligence (EDD).
- AML Analyst at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) N.A.
- Account Payable at Kaya Management Corp
- Bookkeeper at Season Natural Food Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investment