Responsibilities I started Working on the reporting system for LIMS and Paper less system on 2010 until 2011 put the software online production From 2012 up to present working within the new LIMS team as analyst/programmer for any project I got
- Analyst Programmer at Spectrum analytical inc
- Project Manager at Spectrum analytical
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer science
Aug' 2009 - Sep' 2010 Project ID Project Name Customer /Client Name Team Size Designation Role Technologies /Skills Used
IEWS Govt of Australia 18 Analyst Programmer Manual tester Windows XP, Quality Centre, MS SQL Server
The IEWS (Infringements, Enforcement and Warrants) Enforcement Suite involves a number of interfaces to other systems and external organizations of Australia. The Enforcement Suite is the central system to support Infringement Management and Enforcement Services (IMES) and is built, based on the requirements defined by state (Victoria). The IEWS Suite consists of four modules
• Common module
• Court Orders
• Testing interfaces between IEWS and External Systems, Testing interfaces between various modules of IEWS.
• Preparation of Test Sequences / Procedures.
• Involve the reviews of Use cases, Interface Definition Documents, User Experience Documents.
• Attend conference calls with Business analysts and SME's.
• Involved in identifying and preparation of the test data for different modules.
• Extensive involvement in preparation and peer review of Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
• Mapping all the test cases and test case sequences to the requirements.
• Executing of test cases and test sequences in HP Quality Center.
• Prepared manual test cases for different modules from the use cases.
• Performed test execution of smoke and functional test cases.
• Prepare and execute SQL scripts using MS-SQL Server.
• Tracking defects in HP Quality Center.
- Analyst Programmer at IEWS
- Senior Test Analyst at
- Analyst Programmer at MIVF
- Analyst Programmer at Bank of America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Information Technology
- B.com - Commerce
Data Analyst Programmer August 2018 - Present
● Initiate and implement VA's healthcare data ecosystem optimization by improving data structures and algorithms, and using symmetric multiprocessing, which reduce current runtime upto 20 times.
● Participate in designing R visualization application to create an interactive and meaningful use of massive data for VA's central office and project leaders.
● Create and analyze Residential History File tracking timing and location of patients' health services, which provides the standardized integrated data to improve patient care and to synchronize operations among healthcare providers.
● Perform validation tests on algorithm and data quality, as well as statistical analysis on Medicare data using SAS macros, R, and SQL for multiple Geriatrics and Extended Care Data Analysis Center's projects.
- Data Analyst Programmer at University of Rochester - Department of Public Health Sciences
- Research Assistant - Goergen Institute at University of Rochester - Department of Public Health Sciences
- First author at #MeToo on Campus
- Member of Undergraduate Council of Data Science at University of Rochester
7 months at this Job
- B.A in Data Science and Mathematics - Data Science and Mathematics
Analyst/Programmer Reverse engineer and document all the programs in the system. Maintain and enhance existing system Develop programs for all user requirements. Work with all user’s request ensuring that the programs and/or procedure are properly tested
- Analyst/Programmer at StoneMor Partners L.P.
- Senior Analyst/Developer at Phillips Pet Food
- Senior Analyst/Programmer at GSI Commerce/eBay
- Analyst/Programmer at Frontier Communications
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Las Colinas, TX . . Aug 2009-Current
• Contract Senior Systems Analyst Programmer. Worked with users to define, program, test and implement changes to total rewrite of A/R Customer Statements, modifications to Inventory Control, Point of Sale, PO, A/P, G/L, Physical Inventory and write conversion programs to interface existing systems to WEB based software. Implement Address Validation linked to Vertex Tax Calculation, Lead Technical Analyst for multiple projects including including implement irms360 WMS System.
•IBM I V7R2, RPG III, RPG ILE, RPG Free Form, SQL, Embedded SQL, CL, CLLE, Subfiles, PDM, SEU, SDA, RLU, Query, Open Query, DB2/400, IFS, TCP, ALDON, DBU, Implementer, Hawkeye, ACOM, COMPLEO, FastFax, TURNOVER, RDI (Websphere), RTC, DBU, WRKDBF, ServiceDesk Plus and RPGAlive on IBM iSeries.
- Contract Senior Systems Analyst Programmer at FleetPride, Inc
- Contract Senior Systems Analyst Programmer at Magellan Health Services
- Senior Programmer/Analyst at TruGreen Company
- Contract Senior Systems Analyst Programmer at Germania Insurance Company
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics
Napa, CA for marketing agencies. My specialty was Flash where I
• June 2016 to Current integrated REST and XML APIs with actionscript MVC
• Programming team leader/developer creating CRM frameworks and OOP design patterns. After a 3 year integration tools for the wine industry. exploration in the wine business I enrolled in Bloc.io's
• Clean and translate CRM data using Excel full stack bootcamp. In my current role I team up with
• Create monthly web analytics and social media and lead outside developers to create CRM integration dashboards for winery customers
- Data Analyst/Programmer at Wine Glass Marketing, LLC
- Tasting Room Lead at
- Principal, Software Application Developer at Brainstorm Creative LLC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Music Player
- - Art and Architecture
95138 2009 - 2005 Systems Analyst
- System Analyst/Programmer at ICU Medical/Pfizer/Hospira Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at ICU Medical/Pfizer/Hospira Inc
- at Data System Support I/II, Abbott Laboratories
- Computer Operator I/II at Data System Support I/II, Abbott Laboratories
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Information Systems
Seeking employment opportunities within the field of Information Technology Information Technology Experience February 2017-Present
Indiana State Police (ISP) Indianapolis, IN
Senior Application System Analyst/Programmer
Working Title: CAD, RMS, Mobile Administrator and Lead System Programmer/Analyst
• Oversee, manage, and administrate the CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch), RMS (Records Management System), and Mobile systems employed by Indiana State Police (ISP).
• Experienced in IDACS (Indiana Data and Communications System)/NCIC (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) issues. During my time at ISP this position required troubleshooting Mobile systems experiencing IDACS/NCIC issues, as well as running NCIC's requests for the FBI, ISP, and countrywide law enforcement agencies. Additionally, often acts as a tertiary IDACS administrator with ISP.
• Assisted local sheriff and police agencies with IDACS/NCIC issues for both IDACS terminals and Mobile client integration. Additionally, in a limited capacity, assisted Air National Guard and Army National Guard personnel having IDACS/NCIC terminal issues.
• Analyze, diagnose, report system bugs or flaws to the vender for addressing, and follow up with the vendor.
• Research issues and analyze information gathered on these issues to garner answers to problems in CAD, RMS, and Mobile
• Lead CJDD (Criminal Justice Data Division) Projects involving field personnel or contractors to ensure understanding and completion of assignments in specific time frames.
• Teach and present information, methods, or procedures for operation with CAD, RMS, and Mobile
• Troubleshoot and analyze CAD, RMS, and Mobile for operational issues and system errors.
• Collaborate with external and internal agencies to report issues and work to resolve already reported problems between agencies.
• Oversee and manage all upgrades, software changes, and configuration changes to CAD, RMS, and Mobile
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations for information technology needs
• Troubleshoot with ESRI/ArcGIS (Geographic Information System) maps to debug map issues with field computers and assess for future problems that can be prevented or addressed in a timely manner.
• Oversee web administration changes and perform the programming to update, change, or create webpages as the ISP Webmaster. Currently hold the position of secondary Webmaster to the primary ISP Webmaster.
• Work as a programmer analyst liaison between ISP Criminal Justice Data Division and other ISP departments, in addition to external departments to negotiate changes. This duty also includes explaining concepts, working to understand what both sides in the discussion need and want, as well as breaking down information so that all parties understand what is occurring, regardless of their level of technical knowledge.
• Oversea software deployment updates to bridge and central server systems for ISP.
• Assist with writing batch files to create links to network drives, files, and installers for troops in the field.
• Assist with networking and Microwave system issues as they pertain to CAD operation, integrity, and system stability by running network tests, working with network analysts, and collecting information.
• Perform assessment in conjunction with venders to troubleshoot packet loss between the network and CAD consoles and graph out specific latency and drop times occurring on the Microwave system and network for the state of Indiana. Outside CAD/RMS/Mobile:
• Assist as a communications person to handle MobileIron software concerns for tablets and phones; both Apple and Android type. In addition to software, this position assists as a general troubleshooter for all phone/tablet issues for all sections of ISP as needed. Currently used by all command staff in this capacity for these issues as only two other personnel are trained and administrators in MobileIron.
• Assist with diagnosing, repairing, and fixing email, authentication, login, permissions issues involving our crash, ticketing, and security systems for Sworn/Civilian personnel.
• Oversaw the refresh across the state for all Indiana State Police personnel, both Sworn and Civilian, to give them new computers equipped to fit their needs successfully.
• Oversaw and orchestrated a project to test effectiveness of the ATT FirstNet program and presented the results of the finding to all Command Staff - Captain, Major, Lt. Col, Col. And Superintendent level personnel.
• Liaison between ISP and Indiana Office of Technology; assist with both agency collaboration and release of information to outside agency personnel in Indiana Office of Technology.
• Perform internal investigations of technology-based information gathering. This includes collecting all systems history and email history for the periods requested by the Internal Investigation (IA).
• Perform covert investigation of user information for IA under the direction of my Major and report findings directly to the majors of these sections, or investigator handling the internal.
- Senior Application System Analyst/Programmer at Indiana State Police (ISP)
- Geek Squad Agent at Best Buy Geek Squad
- Field Technician at Insight Global
- Networking Department Intern at Reid Health
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Secondary Education English
Lead programmer at Duke for US FDA Sentinel Project for managing productive
team work flow, drafting specifications according to Common Data Model, developing
exceedingly efficient & innovative SAS programs for creating ETL tables with national
100% medicare claims data which typically contain billions of records, reducing processing
time of inpatient, outpatient, & carrier data from 110 minutes, 15, & 58 hours to 10
minutes, 71 minutes & less than 3 hours, respectively;
• Being also the data manager for pediatric Patient-Reported Outcomes project for cancer survivors, duties including drafting specifications based on the survey data model, and designing adaptive SAS programs for other users such as data importing from various sources, data characterization, validation, transformation, & reporting;
• Proficient with Unix command line programming environment as well as SAS EG.
• Public presentation at Duke Dept. of Population Health Science: Best Practices in Elegant SAS Programming.
- SAS Analyst/Programmer II at Duke Univ
- SAS Programmer at Sheps Center
- Researcher at Department of Pathology
2 years at this Job
- MS Computer Science - Computer Science
- BS - Biotechnology
Managed licenses and equipment of all assets in the Health Network including desktops, laptops, scanners, printers, and dictation devices. Lead a network wide project for inventorying all assets by importing asset tag numbers into Microsoft CRM via SQL Server 2012. Supported all I/S, Epic, and CareTech employees with CRM during the Epic Go-Live Implementation as a super user. Managed multiple projects regarding PC hardware. Worked independently with major PC manufacturers in bringing in new technologies to LVHN for testing and deployment. Sr. Support Center Analyst Supported and assisted 6 major hospitals in the Lehigh Valley including private practices. Utilized BMC Service Desk Express and Microsoft CRM for ticketing purposes. Assisted with various software systems such as EMR and PACS. Administered Active Directory User Database. Maintained Centricity's Users and Printers via the TACL Program. DameWare Remote Control Utility was used for RDP to troubleshoot issues. Administration duties for Fischer's InterPost Express TAO System. Instructed users on how to use Microsoft Office 2007/2010. Assisted on creating multiple Epic knowledge base articles. Assisted employees working remotely in both Windows and Mac environments with installation/configuration of the VPN clients Juniper Network Connect and Junos Pulse.
- Associate Systems Analyst/Programmer at Lehigh Valley Hospital Network
- Sale Specialist 2/Sales Coach at Wells Fargo
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree - Computer Science
- Associates Degree - Technology