Started out as a Screen Digital Press operator printing out mail, checking, and maintaining good printing quality. When I got promoted to be a Data Analyst/Programmer, I used the Mirus DoAlls and a Printnet Software where I wrote and ran programs that Input and Output data per Clients' needs.
- Data Analyst/Programmer at Barton Cotton/Mailbag Inc
- Package Handler at UPS
- Cable Installation Technician at Communications Technology & Consulting, LLC
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Computer Science
Mt. Laurel, NJ 2012 to 2019 Creative Innovative Nutritional Products for Health and Wellness SYSTEM ANALYST / PROGRAMMER DEVELOPER (Assistant IT Director) Responsible for data migration, design, development and maintaining of business applications software and systems that support functional business departments such as Sales, Finance and Accounting, Marketing, and IM&MFG. ❑ Manage design, development, implementation and maintenance of the company ERP System for customized client just-in-time sales, accounting and inventory reports and applications. ❑ Plan, organize and control the development of core business application requirements. ❑ Oversee system analysis and programming activities needed to support or upgrade current systems and programs. ❑ Recommend changes and upgrades to the system software to meet growth needs of the company. ❑ Plan long term and short term technical activities that are needed for the successful implementation of the new ERP system. ❑ Responsible for all data migration deliverables (including algorithm, review and approval). ❑ Responsible for Import and Export from other business systems. ❑ Responsible for company ERP Sales data extraction and preparation to upload it to SalesForce. ❑ Provide technical guidance to the functional teams regarding FICO data objects and data migration. ❑ Perform data quality activities. ❑ Responsible for all data migration activities. ❑ Prepare project status reports to inform management on project progression. Identify any issues, which need to be escalated for resolution or assistance. ❑ Perform data quality assessment, mapping execution, extraction, construction, transformation, load execution system environment and verification of data after load.
- SYSTEM ANALYST / PROGRAMMER DEVELOPER at FOOD SCIENCES CORPORATION
- SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST / DEVELOPER - ASSISTANT IS MANAGER at EDMUND OPTICS, INC
- SENIOR DATABASE ANALYST / DEVELOPER at DM PARTNERS, INC
- SENIOR PROGRAMMER DEVELOPER at AMERICAN TELECOM, INC
7 years at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering - Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
• COBOL with VSAM, DB2, CICS, SQL system planning, designing and programming small to large custom enhancements to the Healthquest 2000 Admissions and Billing and Medical Records vendor package. Experienced in Business Objects decision support vendor packages.
• Lead Programmer/Analyst on the (then) new successful Vanderbilt Children's Hospital core system and Ansi X12 electronic (EDI) claim and remit processing. Designed and programmed critical must have enhancements to the vendor product.
• On call 24/7 support for the hospital core systems.
• Team lead analyst/programmer in vendor supplied software updates.
• Obtained the Epic Resolute Billing Administration for Single Billing Office Certification with the Extract Badge.
- Systems Analyst/Programmer I, II, III at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Lead Programmer/Analyst/Project Coordinator/Team Manager at Conseco Corporation
- Programmer, Programmer/Analyst, Senior Programmer/Analyst at Nissan Motor Manufacturing Corporation
- Programmer at AVCO Aerostructures
21 years at this Job
- A.S. in Data Processing. - COBOL, RPGII, Assembler, JCL, Flowcharting, Accounting
For the past 27 years, I’ve been employed with Conduent Education Services, with the last 15 years as a programmer-analyst, leading a development effort named Skunkworks. My role was to quickly create applications, reporting, and processes outside of the traditional development environment, to address existing or new needs of Conduent departments, at a cost savings to the company, and with strict adherence to Federal regulations for student loan servicing. I was regarded as the top analyst and MS Access developer for the Student Loan division. I’ve worked closely with Conduent departments, including Operations, Systems Development, Compliance, and Client Accounting. For the past two years, as the Conduent Student Loan business of over three million customers dissolved, my primary role was financial reconciliation, to address audits by entities such as the Department of Education and CFPB, working with KPMG, Grant Thornton, and Price Waterhouse. I’ve also worked as a project manager for Conduent, managing significant, large scale projects involving billing systems, lockbox, and payment processing, which included ACH and online payments.
- Analyst Programmer at Conduent Education Services
- Project Manager at Federal Student Loans
- Business Analyst at Federal Student Loans
- Supervisor at Federal Student Loans
27 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science/International Business
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
• Resolve problems HP and Xerox printers and Brother Fax/Copy machines. Teach associates how to print documents at their branch.
• Test their phone systems for issues and work to resolve speed dialing problems and voicemail problems. Program their phone systems using eManager.
• Echo onto their screen and watch as they describe the software issues with Microsoft Office and Outlook. Explain how to correct their problems and teach them how to use this software.
• Read and answer the incoming written requests for help from the branches and home office associates. Using detailed technical writing skills, I thoroughly describe steps needed to fix their system issues.
• Worked as part of the Quality Assurance team as a regression tester using HP Quality Center. Followed the steps thru the test plan and reported errors in the software.
• Performed system testing during migration from Windows XP to Windows 7. Set up the Windows 7 workstation and worked through many details to use the Remote Access software.
- Analyst Programmer at Edward Jones
- Programmer/Analyst at Solutions Consultants, Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Programmer/Analyst at McDonnell Douglas
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management and computer information
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
Client: Vodafone, UK
Project: NewCo Project
Responsibilities: Client Interaction, Expectation management, Project management, People Management
• Worked as Senior Business Analyst; led a team of 8 resources; owned End-to-End testing of multiple projects within Vodafone
• Managed day to day "run the business" activities such as client interactions, gathering and finalizing business requirements, breaking it down to technical requirements and sharing project progress updates with internal/external stakeholders
• Managed Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defects and RTM using Mercury Quality Centre 10.00 and supported UAT team to maintain Defect Tracking Matrix
• Coordinated with various internal teams such as CRM, Billing for timely & successful implementation of Releases
• Ramped up and led new joiners to latest technologies in the relevant domain
- Analyst Programmer at Accenture
- Senior Programmer at Accenture
- Test Engineer at Sopra India Group
- Assistant System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Electronic and Communications
Software Quality Assurance, Test, Business Analysis, Business Continuity Management, Project Management, Vendor Management, Security Administration, Audit, Metrics, Lab Activities
• IT Senior Analyst/Programmer on Plummer Project (EHR/EMR standardization) responsible to ensure quality coordination (test plans, test cases, test schedules, defects reporting/resolution, requirements reviews, etc.) for users, vendors (Epic, etc.) and test personnel.
• Project Manager for of Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology (DLMP) projects.
• Security Administration, User Audits, Business Analysis for laboratory applications.
• Vendor Management including off-site hosting reviews, issue resolution, contract negotiation, performance/contract compliance/remediation and invoice reviews/approvals.
• Lead Quality Specialist for vendor audits, software release reviews and quality metrics.
• Business Continuity Management including audits, documentation and exercises.
• SQA Coordinator for DLMP quality, testing and regulatory compliance.
• Enterprise in committee membership activities (IT Metrics Oversight, IT Financial Management Improvement, IT Systems Development Methodology, Business Continuity Management.)
- SQA Coordinator, IT Senior Analyst/Programmer at Mayo Clinic
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Management - Telecommunications Management
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Configuration Management
* Plan, design and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views. * * Build and maintain SQL scripts,indexes and complex queries. * Perform quality assurance and testing in SQL server environment. * Performed bug fixes and changes in SCM (Supply chain management) objects. * Work with business analysts, applications developers, and production team to identify business requirements and provide solution options. * Ensure that best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained. Have done documentation for the newly created objects based on requirements.
- Analyst Programmer at Ramco systems, India
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
* Requirement gathering from Business Partners from American Express. * Enhancement in current business logic, new developments. * Testing and release in production. * Actively participation in all phases of SDLC. * Actively involved in client interaction.
- Analyst Programmer at Syntel
- Consultant at CSC India Pvt. Ltd. Noida
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters MCA
- - Math and Science
• Worked on 'computer webpage to mobile IOS' migration of an IT product which caters to Aviation industry.
• Redid SQL code in backend for migration, handled front end features of the IT product using JS and ASPX scripting.
- Analyst Programmer at Ramco Systems
- Intern at Broadcom Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Reconfigurable Computing