• Research Analyst for blogging on the subject of Mobile Robotics, Drones, Automation, Autonomy, Machine Learning, Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence.
• Part of leadership decisions regarding business model, plan, design, and content.
• Meets for Vendor Briefings and round table discussions using video conferencing.
- Analyst at The Analyst Syndicate
- Sr. Research Analyst at Gartner
- Business Analyst at Voice-Over
- Statistical Analyst at Compression Labs
6 months at this Job
- AA - Communications / English
The scope of the project was to upgrade First Niagara Bank application with new features as per the business needs to the existing system. This involved major part of reviewing the existing system and analyzing the new business need to make more secure, user-friendly, and performance oriented web solution.
• Worked as business analyst to support and re-design the current system.
• Facilitated and managed JAD sessions with SMEs from various business departments.
• Conducted interviews with key business users to collect requirement and business process information.
• Performed Gap analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end state requirements through AS-IS documentation.
• Prepared BRD (Business Requirements Document), FRD (Functional Requirements Document) and supporting documents containing essential business elements, detailed definitions and descriptions to analyze and document business data requirements.
• Developed Traceability Matrix for maintaining/updating current and new system requirements
• Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
• Partnered with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
• Analyzed the operational procedures/methods and recommend changes for improvement – with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
• Played a major role to conduct successful User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Environment:MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, Rational Software Modeler, Oracle SQL
- Sr. Business Analyst at First Niagara Bank
7 years, 10 months at this Job
ASRC) Federal Health - April 2017 to Present
Business Analyst/Business Analyst for Health Information Technology Systems
Supporting the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Clinical Information Management (IM) Division in J5
• Extract and document business processes, business rules, data, and systems to modernize projects
• Analyze business processes for inefficiencies and process improvement
• Create graphical models including business process models
• Develop technical solutions to meet client needs
• Make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through technology, systems, or processes
• Create and arrange project reports for management team
• Answer clinical/healthcare questions related to projects
• Collaborate with project teams to develop deliverables
• Create and deliver presentations for clients and team members
• Participate in and observe agile projects and agile sprints
• Provide and review feedback of business documents, decommissioning reports, websites, faqs, and presentations
• Develop and monitor Quality Assurance (QA) mapping of deliverables
• Engage with clients, customers, and stakeholders ( including government employees and military services [Army, Navy, Air Force])
• Lead team members to create, update, and edit documents for a transition process
• Lead a group to aid them in transitioning into the DHA Information Management Support Division
• Analyze existing requirements to map to capability needs
• Facilitate meetings with contractors, clients, team members, and stakeholders
• Seek out knowledge and learn new things about Health Information Technology Systems, EHRs, and EMRs, and unfamiliar/new topics
• Act as a liaison between business stakeholders, customers, end users and the information management/ information technology clients
• Write clear and concise documentation and evaluate required data and information for team members, customers, clients, stakeholders
- Business Analyst/Business Analyst for Health Information Technology Systems at Arctic Slope Regional Corporation
- Medical Assistant & Business Analyst (BA) at Falls Church Urgent Care
- Clinical Experience in GMU Nursing School at GMU Nursing School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Sr. Business System Analyst
at this Job
- Bachelor's - nnnhgggg
This project involved development and implementation of e-commerce solution that serves the of tracking of aftermarket movement of products and bridging the gap between Wal-Mart, third party service providers 3PSPs, Original Equipment Manufacturers OEMs and other branded marketers. The primary objective of the project was to build an online solution to support B2B collaboration platform to provide seamless flow of items in reverse logistics.
• Responsible for Reverse Logistics, Inbound/outbound Supply Chain product solutions.
• Assisted Product Manager for Customer Service Operations and Supply Chain. Gather and write product requirements, conceived systems architecture, product design, develop roadmap and deployment strategy for Wal-mart.com ecommerce initiatives.
• Supply chain systems analyst for Reverse Logistics China project, led a cross functional Agile Team for Wal-Mart's China e-commerce initiatives.
• Delivered the releases in Agile- Sprint fashion.
• Experience with HP QC and HP AGM
• Oversaw projects from initial consulting through all project phases, including funding negotiation, technical and process design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Business Analyst (Ecommerce & Supply Chain) at Wal-Mart Global Ecommerce
- Business Analyst at United Airlines
- Business Analyst at J C Penny
- Business Analyst at AT&T
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
• Worked Closely with Operations Team to understand design and implementation, to help clients manage customer base to meet their data analysis of unresolved shipping Management issues
• Analyzing data and implementation of data analysis using existing standard SQL and BI tool -Qlik sense
• Performed outbound communication with client team during unforeseen changes in business requirements
• Hands on experience on full life cycle of the project using methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methods.
• Experienced in Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
• Build and manage models to forecast key company metrics and to better understand the underlying drivers of their performance of Sales division from shipping data
• Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and develop rich dashboard to
• Academic experience on business intelligence (and BI technologies) tools such as OLAP, Data warehousing, reporting and querying tools, Data mining and Spreadsheets. Worked extensively in Data consolidation.
• Experience in DBMS/RDBMS implementation using object-oriented concept and database toolkit.
• Extensive experience in Data Analysis and ETL Techniques for loading high volumes of data and smooth structural flow of the data.
• Excellent Business writing skills in writing Business requirements document, Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification, Systems Requirements Specification with Tableau and Data Visualization: side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps according to deliverable specifications. Hands-on experience in Tableau and interactive reports / dashboards
• Worked on integration and implementation of projects and products, database creations, modeling, calculation of object sizes, table spaces and database sizes. Data Analyst
- Business Data Analyst at Index Analytics LLC
- BUSINESS DATA ANALYST at Index Analytics LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- - research
• Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
• Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
• Performing account/payment reconciliations
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
• Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with sales and clients to support collection efforts.
• Develop Strong organizational and follow-up skills to reduce account delinquency
- Collections Analyst at Collections Analyst
- Finance Specialist at Hiossen Implant
- Accountants Receivable Coordinator at Capelli New York
- Unit Service Representative at Hackensack University Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Used previous 2 years of agencywide mishap data to successfully predict monthly NASA mishaps. Utilized text analytics to identify potential sick buildings. Examined the degree to which close calls prevent injury and damage. Used conditional probability to verify new method of calculating expected launch success. Studied components of corrective actions associated with decreased recurrence of serious incidents. (Finished NASA Incident Recurrence Study summary March - April 2017 at JJR Solutions, LLC.) Presented SPSS as a tool to explore factors associated with lost work days. (Annual Mishap Program Working Group Meeting, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD.)
- Data Analyst at NASA SAFETY CENTER, MISHAP INVESTIGATION SUPPORT OFFICE (ALPHAPORT, INC)
- Research Associate at LAKELAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE, OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND PLANNING
- Manager of Planning at LAKE COUNTY ALCOHOL, DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BOARD, DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH, PLANNING AND EVALUATION
- Manager of MIS at LAKE COUNTY ALCOHOL, DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BOARD, DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH, PLANNING AND EVALUATION - Painesville, OH
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
• In Agile environment attended daily standup meetings, reviewed user stories.
• Entered Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Expected Results in test management tool, Version One.
• Automated the process of importing generated log files and sending reports to stakeholders using Selenium.
• Performed Selenium Synchronization using Explicit, Implicit waits.
• Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
• Created and tracked defects in JIRA.
• Generated report using JIRA.
• Worked with Scrum Master in implementing Agile SDLC processes, including ticketing system, Burn up/down charts, scrum sessions, and product backlogs.
• Analyzed Requirements and creating Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
• Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Prepared daily and weekly status reports on test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
• Created pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.
• Experience in conducting requirement analysis, use case design, test plan designing, and developing database schemas based on the logical models.
• Formatted spreadsheets and workbooks for print, document reproduction, and presentations.
• Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
• Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all the project activities.
• Supported the product owner in maintaining the product backlog and scheduling release.
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports designed to highlight performance metrics and KPI's
• Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAPUI.
• Created and executed SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing
• Used Agile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
• Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement.
• Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in the JIRA.
• Developed testing team processes for task assignment, script reviews, management tools including status reporting & resource progress.
• Written Gherkins and Java scripting automation test scripts.
• Web Service testing (RESTful API) and Automation using JSON, XML payloads.
• Write SQL queries to splunk the errors.
• Tested the workflow through the front end to backend using SQL queries to ensure data completeness, integrity and accuracy.
• Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
• Used GITLAB for logging defects. Environment: Java 1.7, Selenium Web driver, Manual and Automation, Eclipse IDE, AutoIT v220.127.116.11, Maven 3.0.5, TestNG 6.9.5.
- Quality Assurance Analyst at American Express, Pheonix
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Northern Trust
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Foyer Group of companies
3 years at this Job
- M.S in Management and Information Systems - Research Systems
- B.E. in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Financial Analyst at Financial Analyst
- Controller at Atech, Inc
- Recruiter at Robert Half Management Resources
- Controller/Accounting Manager at Robert Half Management Resources
4 years at this Job