ACCESS ANALYST ______________________________________________________________________________ EPIC: Modules: - Cadence – (Scheduling) - EPIC – Cadence Experience: · Working as EPIC Analyst for Prime health care from January 2016 to till date. WORK EXPERIENCE: Name of the product: EPIC Cadence – (Scheduling) -Implementation on Cadence -Worked on Build work for Facility for scheduling for Providers and Patients -Worked on Tickets at P3, P4 and P5 level -Attended CAB meetings for approval on the tickets worked -Worked on Project upgrade for 2017 version -Completion on tasks for Nova ID -Team meetings with onshore and EPIC TS -Running test scripts for Cadence -Support the team on Go-Live -Working on L1 tickets -Cold Calling and mailing to users regarding tickets, follow-up and close the tickets - Team Handling - Training Team members on the product - Conduct training sessions and eLearning classes for END-USERS -Creating Tip-sheet in MS-word, create Power point presentations for users - Training by one –to- one session and eLearning sessions for team
- EPIC Analyst for Prime at EPIC ANALYST
- EPIC at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Research Analyst for blogging on the subject of Mobile Robotics, Drones, Automation, Autonomy, Machine Learning, Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence.
• Part of leadership decisions regarding business model, plan, design, and content.
• Meets for Vendor Briefings and round table discussions using video conferencing.
- Analyst at The Analyst Syndicate
- Consultant/Contractor/Researcher at GPVH Consulting
- Sr. Research Analyst at Gartner
- Business Analyst at Voice-Over
8 months at this Job
- AA - Communications / English
Worked as a Quality Analyst were, I live monitored and grade specific sales/ non-sales calls. Also grade calls for sales agents.
- Quality Analyst at Quality Analyst Centerfield Media Ltd
- Team Lead at Online Billing Agent & Team Lead Conduent Jamaica Ltd
- Sales Agent at Sutherland Global Services
3 months at this Job
- High school
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Sr. Business System Analyst
at this Job
- Bachelor's - nnnhgggg
7 years of experience in software development and maintenance. Currently working as Technology Analyst in Infosys Pvt Ltd. Experience in c# .Net 3.5/4.0, Angular 2/4, SQL server 2008/2012. Looking for senior .net/angular developer opportunity.
- TECHNOLOGY ANALYST at Technology Analyst in Infosys Pvt. Ltd
- ASSOCIATE at COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
-Internal Customer Project Management and Implementation for DISA
6162 S Willow Dr. Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
02/2015 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Senior Finance Analyst/IT Project Implementation
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Maintained TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance/ Current level is Secret
Eligibility: SCI - DCID 6/4, 2013 05 07, NSA
Investigation: SSBI, OTHER, Open 2008 10 01, Closed 2008 10 01
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) -Final Testing pending
Graduated cum laude GPA 3.75 SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST /PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
•Compile project cost and contract data for CR/FFP/T&M LOE projects.
•Provide forecasting and analysis of sales. Monitor contract financial performance relative to budget. Develop and maintain Estimate to Complete (ETC) plans.
•Develop strategies for maintaining baseline and schedules. Perform assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risk. Maintain project plans, identifying stakeholders, worked with contractors to navigate through project delays, persistently exercising all avenues to keep project moving forward.
•Prepare program plans utilizing MS Project to ensure requirements and the Statement of Work (SOW) are captured, scheduled in accordance within negotiated contract parameters.
•Review and approve Contractor invoices utilizing time recording applications.
•Assess funding status and perform risk assessment monthly to ensure adequate funding exists.
•Plan, organize, and coordinate program control systems and activities. Develop and implement contract and budget set-up activities Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) maintenance and contract closeout activities.
•Incorporate contractual changes into control systems, by tracking outstanding work against each contract, to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines. Update and maintain Baseline Change Request (BCR) for applicable control accounts.
•Complete all variance-reporting requirements using Earned Value Measurement Systems (EVMS).
•Perform analysis and prepare monthly CPAR report.
•Support new business initiatives by providing support on proposal estimating, pricing and PWS preparations.
•Maintain and update Bill of Material (BOM) documents.
•EVMS training on guidelines and requirements for Program Manager (PM), Assistant Program Manager (APM), and Cost Account Manager (CAM).
•Project Implementation Lead for all Enterprise Services projects. Assisted Mission Partner to determine their requirements, worked with Program Management Offices (PMOs) determining needs for implementation, coordinated with Customer Account Representatives and Letter Estimate Writers to establish the correct funding sources.
•Extensive experience with directing teams in performance of duties, managing plans and operations, and establishing resource requirements to maintain ETCs baselines.
•Determined requirements, setting priorities, maintaining strong relationships with Stakeholders, letter estimate writers, PMOs, working closely with the Implementation Manager and technical SMEs.
•Proven ability to lead under uncertainty and fast-paced environments.
•Strong skills in working across organizational boundaries.
•Enforce standard process and procedure adherence to comply with Security and Information Assurance (IA) guidelines. PROBLEM RESOLUTION:
•Develop strategies for maintaining baseline and schedule.
•Work closely with PMs to create what if scenarios to resolve resource conflict issues.
•Applied analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
•Planned the installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
•Effectively identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
•Possesses the ability to initiate difficult dialogue in finding solutions to problems while performing very effective problem solving.
•Tenaciously identifies alternative solutions and brings recommendations when seeking guidance.
•Worked in several difficult personnel situations that provided the opportunity to mitigate circumstances and helped team members feel valued.
•Proven ability to lead under uncertainty and fast-paced environments.
•Strong skills in working across organizational boundaries. Supervisor: Robert Isidro (301) 225-7178 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Senior Finance Analyst/IT Project Implementation at Digital Systems Analyst Inc
- Program Cost Control Analyst at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Proven ability to lead under uncertainty and fast at Lockheed Martin IS&S
- Administrative Support Specialist at Lockheed Martin IS&S
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Business and Economics
RI - 01/2016 –05/2018
· Served as a liaison between the business project delivery and the IT teams.
· Provide inputs, gather and support business requirements phase for new projects.
· Point person to work on items relating to a project from initiation to deployment. Activities included resource allocation,
· timelines, requirements, system documentation and change request.
· Collaborate with project architects and application SMEs to co-ordinate project estimates, provide options and solutions.
· Support and mange processes related to intake, department road map and system documentation RI - 11/2014 –12/2015
• Serve as a liaison between the business project delivery and the IT migration engineers.
• Assist project manager in management activities to facilitate the deployment phase for the companywide MS Exchange migration from 2003 server to 2007 server.
• Assist project manager in management activities to facilitate the deployment phase for the companywide WINDOWS 7 migration from XP.
• Develop processes that assisted in automatic reporting of project control parameters. Extensive use of Excel, Share point.
• Plan, create and monitor the weekly and daily migration schedule.
• Develop and maintain documentation of the migration process.
• Identify, analyze, and resolve issues with migration process
• Provide end user support, post migration problem analysis and assist with primary resolution. RI - 04/2014 – 09/2014
• Serve as a liaison between the business project delivery and the IT teams to facilitate implementation of backend data feeds to the custom application.
• Create business requirements document, track development progress; track and resolve issues; prepare status reports; monitor system and user acceptance testing.
• Assist with all project management functions RI - 03/2013 – 02/2014
• Serve as a liaison between the business areas and the IT teams to facilitate implementation of system updates including sales, marketing and revenue reports.
• Conduct end user interviews for requirements gathering. Worked to interpret business requirements from business users at all levels, create requirements document. Responsible for managing the scope.
• Approve test scripts and perform user acceptance testing and data analysis using excel.
• Track development progress, track issues, prepare status reports and report to management. MA - 01/2012 – 01/2013
• Gather requirements, create test scripts to validate and confirm data integrity for revenue reporting dashboards.
• Extract data to validate, compare and confirm data integrity between different reporting tools like OBIEE dashboard and source systems.
• Performed ad-hoc financial data analysis to support and fix data gaps for quarterly revenue reporting.
• Tracking and issues management using HPQC.
- Business Analyst/Project Coordinator at Rhode Island
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Workforce management, work from home advisers at Kelly Connect. Data and Business Analyst projects organizing with Kelly Supervisors via chat to schedule LMS OPA time and all other OPA time (working towards Account Manager Title). Doing this while making sure that service level and contracted percentage of OPA time is attainable.
- Real Time Adherence Coordinator Manager, Analyst at The Analyst Group
- Contracted Program Integrity Specialist at Escambia Early Learning Coalition
- Help Desk Analyst, 1st shift weekend Supervisor at Mediacom
- Business Analyst for Special Orders at Balkamp GPC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology Business Analytics
As America's second largest general merchandise retailing company, Target's main operating strategy is to provide exceptional value to customers through upscale discount stores and online shopping. One of their priorities also remains to strive for creating a friendly working environment for the 350,000 employed Team Members countrywide. This business Analyst position required someone that could be flexible and provide input on various projects. Second project I am working on new ecommerce Point Of Sale (POS) initiative (allowing web orders direct from cash register). Was responsible for conducting extensive research on various designs and select best suited one to accommodate complex aspects resulting from new point of sales processing scenarios (POS access to web, enabling order of out-of-stock items for customers). Responsibilities:
• Developed plans, assigned resources to tasks, tracked progress, and analyzed various workloads
• Defined levels of access to projects, views, and data and daily updated custom objects such as calendars, or tables shared by all users.
• Analyze POS results and partner with sales to optimize merchandise plans
• Tracked documents through various stages of the life cycle (SDLC)
• Execute weekly POS analysis and report out to the organization with insights
• Followed up with reviewers, and approvers promote projects and document flow through release management deliverables
• Using BPMN (Business Process Model & Notations) techniques like flow charts and activity diagrams to graphically represent business case models
• Developed documentation for POS Systems including Corporate Policies
• Responsible for Business Process Management (BPM) for development of various projects.
• Interacted with co-workers to decide the best means to generate the various status reports for the project supervisor and manager on a regular basis to convey improvement
• Made improved format standards in all documentation and index manuals
• Comprehensive knowledge about web services related concepts, such as web methods, XML, WSDL.
• Worked in parallel on other projects: Monitored the Point of Sale (POS) software requirement specification re-write project where the tasks entailed converting the existing requirement into a new template
• Participated in the Check Encoder Elimination project by tracking overlapping functionalities and identifying project user classes
• Provided support to POS group staff, as well as other corporate & park level personnel on all POS systems throughout the enterprise.
• Implemented a successful supply chain management process within the POS group.
• Worked with multiple vendors nationwide for POS consumable purchases as well as for hardware & equipment for 39 locations nationwide.
• Aided in other concurrent projects, especially in Regression Testing, for the team to gain time, before the clients could proceed to the system's User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Gathered requirements for the integration of POS system with the supply chain system
• Effectively logged and managed defects found during project system testing, and successfully interacted with the offshore development team to provide input for system fixes.
• Often worked independently and occasionally initiated and moderated status meetings with project team members Environment: MS Office Suite, Windows 2000, SQL, JAD, BRD, FRD, FRS, HP Quality Center/ALM, JSON, XML, MS SharePoint.
- Business Analyst at Target Corporation
- Business Analyst at CHARMING SHOPPES, INC
- Business/Systems Analyst at The Finish Line Inc
- Business Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
SMBC Nikko Securities, Latin American Fixed Income Sales and Trading Summer Analyst, summer 2018. Worked with the Fixed Income Latin American desk on several projects, including conducting quantitative and qualitative research on corporate bond issuers in Latin America and assisting in the onboarding of trading clients. Completed a project on recent banking trends in Argentina and also participated in various strategy meetings with the bank's Fixed Income Sales and Trading team. Bloomberg, Training Session, summer 2018. Completed a training session at Bloomberg headquarters on financial analytic tools on the Bloomberg terminal, including building yield and pricing graphs using financial data and functions for categorizing credit issuers. J.P. Morgan Chase, Sophomore Development Program, summer 2017. Selected into a program that trains students from diverse backgrounds in different areas of finance. Completed projects involving various lines of business at J.P Morgan Chase and attended conferences in Chicago and New York while working with business professionals from each line of business. The Rohatyn Group, New York, NY, summer 2014. Intern at an asset management firm. Completed three data input & analysis projects using Excel and Bloomberg. Orientation regarding basics of the firm's investment process.
- Fixed income summer analyst at SMBC Nikko summer analyst
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics