Analytical chemist responsible for stability and total solids testing of all liquid and powder products
- Analytical Chemist at Abbott Laboratories
- Engineeering admin at Vaupell Industrial Plastics
- Human Resources Assistant/AP Assistant at VAUPELL MOLDING AND TOOLING
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at Friendly tire
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Analytical Chemist/NMR Specialist
- Analytical Chemist/NMR Specialist at Janssen Research & Development, LLC.
- Research Chemist at Merck
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist at Colgate-Palmolive
- Postdoctoral Associate at University of Florida
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Physical Chemistry
- MS - Chemistry
- BS - Chemistry
Analytical chemist working in the cannabis industry utilizing HPLC, GC, Headspace/GC-FID, and Headspace/GC-MS for the determination of various cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvents. Managed workflow of incoming samples; made sure all samples were prepped, run and reported in a timely manner. ISO/IEC 17025:2005 , A2LA, CDPHE, MED, GLP. Run and maintain two Agilent Technologies 1220 Infinity HPLC utilizing Agilent's ChemStation software. Test for 21 different terpenes via an Agilent 7890 GC instrument utilizing Chemstation software. Perform data review and ensure samples meet quality control specifications. Perform homogeneity on a plethora of matrices and moisture content analysis testing per current MED regulations. Worked in conjunction with the CDPHE performing our extraction procedure and data analysis for the statewide concentrate baseline standard to be used in Colorado's proficiency testing requirements (maintaining an RSD of 1.2% over 20 samples).
- Analytical Chemist at Nordic analytical
- Chemist 1 at Allied Concessions Group
- QA Lab Technician at Jacobi Carbons Inc
- Pipeline Environmental Inspector at Blanton and Associates
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental biology
● Documentation review, including auditing of laboratory protocols and procedures
● Operation of analytical instruments including HPLC
● Testing of raw materials and liquid finished products Frontida BioPharm, Philadelphia, PA 2015 to February 2018 Senior Analyicial Chemist
● Responsible for testing of raw materials, finished products, stability, manufacturing in-process testing, in-process water testing.
● Operating analytical instruments: HPLC, UPLC, WS02 analytical water purification system.
● Well versed in FDA regulations, GMP, cGMP and General Laboratory Protocols
● Proficient at reviewing and auditing of analytical data and documentation
● Works well as part of a team and was second in charge of finished product sample stability and raw material storage including high-valued materials.
- Analytical Chemist at Frontida BioPharm
- Senior Analytical Chemist at URL Pharma
- Chemist at International Health Products Inc
- Product and Process Development Chemist at Anar Chemical Industries
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Ph.D. in Chemistry - Chemistry
- M.S. in Organic Chemistry - Organic Chemistry
- B.S. in Chemistry - Chemistry
Currently employeed as an Analytical Chemist working as a Consultant in Quality Control for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. - Conduct routine testing of prducts generated on site using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods. - Maintain a GDP/GMP notebook of relevant testing and teaining records. - Work with various analytival and organizational computer software including Empower III and Nautilus LIMS.
- Analytical Chemist at Eurofins
- Laboratory Technician at Unilever
- Summer Intern - Financial and Cyber Crimes Division at Metropolitan Police
- Manufacturing/Quality Control Technician at Isoplexis
7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Forensic Technology
- Bachelor's of Science - Chemistry
- Bachelor's of Science - Forensic Science
As an Analytical Chemist, I maintained chain of custody for as many as 400 forensic specimens while following approved specimen handling procedures to perform testing on each sample. Evaluated and interpreted results using LC MS/MS instrumentation that met standard requirements for laboratory accuracy.
• Maintained competency in the following of all written procedures in departmental SOP. Prepared and verified performance of all new reagent. Ensured that all required calibrators and quality control samples were included in each batch. Demonstrated good analytical technique with minimal failed loads.
• Performed routine maintenance of equipment utilized in the lab, which included checks of equipment temperature.
• Programmed sequence table for sample analysis and data review.
• Participated in completion of method and instrument validation studies to quality standards.
• Participated in validation of new calibrators, controls and new or modified analytical procedures while maintaining all quality assurance documentation.
• Maintained acceptable productivity and quality levels.
• Completed assigned continuing education activities and competency verification checks.
- Analytical Chemist at Quest Diagnostics
- Clinical Laboratory Specialist at United Allergy Labs
- Intern at Fort Valley Head Start Program
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Forensics
Excel in laboratory testing including Wet Chemistry, IR, NMR, and Mass Spectroscopy
● Work well under pressure to complete challenging projects with a focus on detail
● Effective problem solving independently or with team using in-depth research and analyzation RELEVNT EXPERIENCE: Renaissance, LLC July 2018 - Current Analytical Chemist
• Managing analytical tests such as weight loss, and spray pattern, and particle size on pharmaceutical sprays
• Edited and updated SOP's and trained laboratory personnel on new procedures
• Wrote notifications and deviations in TrackWise to inform clients of aberrant data from their products
- Analytical Chemist at Renaissance, LLC
- Chemistry Analyst at Alcami Corporation
- Quality Control Technician at Nitto Inc
- Laboratory Assistant at Rowan University
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
Contract) Completed Pharmaceutical potency testing using HPLC, UHPLC Regulate guidelines, assist with laboratory compliance and laboratory safety audits Maintain all documents for laboratory analyst, troubleshooting instrumentation Follow Standard Operating Procedures Presented support in all regulatory inspections: FDA, DEA, Board of Pharmacy, and Internal Audits. SOPs, ISO 17025, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Good Laboratory Procedures (cGLPs) and Quality Control guidelines. Offered critical comprehensive reviews of technical documentation including product labeling, product distribution reports, analytical procedures, product specifications, manufacturing batch records, in-process specifications. Preform trend analysis of Investigation segments and Identified and completed CAPA plans Instrumentation Used Waters LIMS Empower
- Analytical Chemist at Eagle Analytical
- Chemist at Altivia
- Associate Researcher at Shell
- QC Lab Tech at Styrolution
4 months at this Job
- - Comprehensive Environmental
- B.S. - Chemistry
- A.S. - Chemistry
1. Analytical Chemist
• Supported the development of 505 b(2) and generic pharmaceutical dosage forms such as oral suspension, topical solution and foam.
• Performed analytical activities for multiple projects, including method transfer with CMOs and CROs, conducting method validation in GMP environment, setting specifications for in-process, finished product based on USP and ICH requirement.
• Designed and developed analytical methods by HPLC for including but not limit to Dissolution, Assay, Related Substance, etc.
• Prepare documentations such as Product Development reports (PDR) and Common Technical Document (CTD)
• Wrote and updated SOPs related to the method development, method transfer, and method validation. Drafted and reviewed validation protocol.
• Supervised junior chemist and interns on designing and conducting experiment in R&D lab, and compliance to GMP when needed. 2.Regulatory Assistant
• Applied for small business waiver for PDUFA application with clinical fee and got approval successfully.
• Assisted in filling the application including ANDA, NDA, IND, and following up with FDA on supplement filling regarding REMS, labelling, etc.
- Analytical Chemist & Regulatory Assistant at Aucta Pharmaceuticals
- Chemist at Engineering Research Center, Rutgers University
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Pharmaceutical Engineering
• Promoted from Analytical Chemist to Senior Analytical Chemist
• Performed USP Stability testing analysis using a variety of analytical techniques (e.g. HPLC, Dissolution, KF, etc.)
• Responsible for all internal laboratory systems Metrology programs and management of all laboratory equipment calibration cycles
• Implemented and created all Empower templates used by the laboratory for testing over 200 different products; in addition to creating end user calculation for reporting Assay, Related Compounds and Dissolution
• Responsible for writing OOT, OOS, and LADR investigational reports
• Authored and executed various validation protocols
• Interim direct report for Laboratory Management for over a year
• Authored numerous Laboratory SOPs (e.g. Data Review, LADR Investigation Reporting, Instrumental SOPs, Laboratory Documentation, etc.)
- Senior Analytical Chemist at Mckesson Pharmaceuticals
- Quality Control Chemist at Nutramax Laboratories
- Labsupport Contractor at EI solution Works
- Quality Control Chemist at Lililab Nutraceuticals
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry - Chemistry