01801 U.S.A Job description as analytical scientist: Developed and validated LC-MS and LC-MS/MS methods for non-GLP and GLP analysis ( SCIEX Triple Quad 6500, Triple TOF 6600 and X500 QTOF MS Systems). Responsible for all activities involved in sample process, instrumentation set up, data process, and analysis. Performed cross-species biomarker/pharmacokinetic (ADME) analysis and method development with mass spectrometry. Project management and supervision including initiation, planning, time management, trouble shooting and delivery of projects. Prepared and reviewed analytical reports for drug disposition/metabolism and biomarker studies. Performed document laboratory work according to good documentation practices and SOPs. Supported and overseen day-to-day activities and training of laboratory personnel as well as laboratory safe and efficient everyday laboratory operation (monitoring instruments. equipment and supplies).
- Analytical Scientist at Nextcea, Inc
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at Research Foundation/Department of Chemistry
- Research/Teaching Assistant at Research Foundation/Department of Chemistry
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Analytical chemistry
- Doctor of Medicine (MD - Medicine
• Analyze raw materials and blends for bulk density, pH and moisture
• Determine appropriate testing method to test viscosity on blends
• Conduct granulometry and protein testing for quality assurance
• Performed gel strength testing for gelatin products
• Enter testing results for blends into SharePoint site, and assigned them to the Quality Department for further testing
• Create profiles for raw materials, where analytical testing results get entered and are shared with other scientists globally
• Create profiles to document data for commercialization of a product
• Weight ingredients according to the product formula
- Analytical Scientist at Tate & Lyle Food Systems
- at Department of Surgical Pathology at Rush University Medical Center
- Shadowed Liam Nolan Senior, PA at Department of Pathology at Mount Sinai Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Health Science - Biology and Health Science
• Analyzing water samples to help companies troubleshoot issues -Following GLPs
• Analytical testing of product for consumer
• Trained other analyst(s)
• Instrument Maintenance
• Improve processes to increase efficiency
• Confer with other scientist on conducting research projects
• Compiled and analyzed test information.
• Wrote technical papers and reports.
• Maintains laboratory records Resin analysis and testing for production needs and company needs
- Analytical Scientist at Evoqua Water Technologies
- Quality Assurance Technician at Wild Aseptics
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Biochemistry
Northern Ireland £ 30,000 PA
A combination of the Department of Agriculture and the Northern Ireland Science Service to create a public body undertaking research, development, analytical and testing functions for other Government departments and public bodies.
• Primarily, I had taken the opportunity to work with AFBI in order to gain some insight and experience into a new avenue of analytical work, that is specifically working with food and also dealing with the nutritional and taste aspects.
• Research into and Development of analytical methods and statistical analysis in support of identifying chemical flavor precursors in chicken and beef meat.
• Scientific support to and analysis of sensory panel tests; providing guidance on potential analytical strategies to identify or target the underlying significant chemical factors.
- Food Chemistry Analytical Scientist at Agri-Food & Biosciences Institute
- CMC Scientific Leader at Aptuit
- Senior Development Chemist at Almac Sciences
- Analytical Chemist at Actavis
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.Sc. - Applied Biochemical Sciences
- Coordinates the analytical stability testing schedule for a group of 7-10 scientists. - Performs analytical method development on new drug formulations. - Analyzes stability samples for Assay, Impurity, and functional excipients. - Prepares and executes protocols for method validation and other specialized testing, such as stress studies, drug abuse studies, and reliability studies for formulations in development. - Reviews analytical long-term stability data on formulations in development and prepares stability reports to support multiple New Drug Applications (NDAs). - Initiates stability protocols for multiple batches of drug product, and performs routine stability sample pulls at designated timepoints. - Familiar with responding to FDA and DEA facility-wide inspections, as well as frequent internal inspections. - Accustomed to working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Senior Analytical Scientist at Insys Therapeutics, Inc
- Analytical Scientist at Insys Therapeutics, Inc
- Graduate Research Scientist at Center for Bio-Inspired Solar Fuel Production, Arizona State University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Perform various assays following company SOP's and GLP guidelines
- Liquid-liquid extractions
- SPE plate
• Analytical Concentration analysis using both 1D and 2D chromatography
• Protein Binding analysis using ultrafiltration/dialysis via RED device/ultracentrifugation
• Develop and troubleshoot methods for non-GLP use
• Preparation of reagents and mobile phases
• Recording of all actions and procedures for both internal and client audits
• Operate/troubleshoot/tune various (U)HPLC/Mass Spectrometers (Waters Xevo TQ-S and TQ, Quattro Premier, and AB SCIEX API 4000/5500)
• Validate methods and aid in method development for bioanalysis
• Knowledge and operation of Masslynx, Analyst, and Chromeleon
• Safe handling and analysis of toxic chemicals (Resiniferatoxin)
- Analytical Scientist II at MicroConstants
- Supervisor at Vons
- Undergraduate Research Assistant/Volunteer at Computational Sciences Research Center, Dr. Andrew Cooksy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Analytically test Process Development final products, intermediates and raw materials.
● Testing involves the use of HPLC, GC, DSC, TGA, IR, MS, NMR and XRPD.
● Assist with the qualification of analytical test methods.
● Write reports, protocols, SOP's and other documentation.
● Work with clients (internal and external) to achieve project goals.
- Assistant Analytical Scientist 1 at Milliporesigma
- Associate Scientist at PPD, Biopharm
- QC Analyst at Berner Foods
- Waiter/Cashier at Q-BBQ
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Biochemistry
Performed analytical testing, method development, and validation in a cGMP environment. Wrote and reviewed reports. Worked in a highly cooperative environment with other analytical scientists.
• Performed analytical tests on stability samples with only 1 OOS and 1 OOT result over a 20 month period.
• Supported the development of 4 products, including oral and nasal sprays.
• Performed method development, validation, and wrote an academic paper awaiting management and legal review within a 3 month period in addition to normal stability testing.
• Analytical techniques: HPLC, viscometer, pH meter, droplet size determination (Spraytec), spray pattern/plume geometry(Malvern)
- Analytical Scientist, Analytical Development & Stability at Insys Therapeutics Inc
- Graduate Research Assistant/Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Oklahoma
- Intern at Genentech
- Laboratory Technician at Henkel
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Organic Chemistry
- B.A. - Biochemistry
• Set up and ran an HPLC lab for the organization (polymer synthesis) (GMP).
• Designed and developed novel chromatography and detection.
• Tailored methods specifically for proprietary polymer reaction monitoring.
• Pioneered use of pyrolysis unit on GCMS for competitor polymer.
• Designed brand new GC-TCD method for water analysis in coatings.
• QC (quality control) for all products manufactured at the facility being sold.
• FTIR and ICP-OES/MS backup analyst.
- Analytical Scientist at HPLC, GC, GCMS, AkzoNobel
- Associate Scientist III at Ricerca Biosciences, LLC
- Analytical Scientist at Polymers and Materials Testing Division, Promerus, LLC
- Technical Service Engineer, Forehearth Color Concentrates at Ferro Corporation
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Physics
- B.S. - Chemistry
Responsibility of Analytical Chemist
➢ Performed day to day analysis by using GC, HPLC, UPLC and UV spectrophotometer.
➢ Performed Method development and Method validation for API and finished product method for Assay, Dissolution, Residual Solvent & Related Compound test.
➢ Responsible for preparing validation protocols & reports for analytical methods of respected projects.
➢ Performed calibration for HPLC and Dissolution bath.
➢ Handled Auto sampler for dissolution profile.
➢ Execute method transfer protocol for API from global site.
➢ Performed day to day analysis such as Assay, Content Uniformity, Residual Solvent, Blend Uniformity, Related compound, Dissolution.
➢ Performed water content analysis by using Karl Fischer.
➢ Performed Disintegration test by using disintegration apparatus.
➢ Responsible for day to day Balance and PH meter calibration.
➢ Responsible for preparing reports of analytical data and developing methods.
➢ Responsible for sending samples to outside lab for analysis.
➢ Updated stability spreadsheets in to system.
➢ Performed trouble shooting for HPLC, GC & UPLC.
Responsibility of Analytical Chemist
- Analytical Scientist-III at Ohm Laboratories
- Analytical Chemist-II at Sun Pharmaceuticals
- QC Stability Coordinator at Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreen Pharmacy
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy