Client: Apple May’17 – Present
• End to end ownership for designing and building dashboards for the Apple Media executive team across multiple business lines including Apple Music, Apple Video and Apple Books; worked cross functionally with business, analytics, instrumentation, data engineering, product development, UX and support teams
• Designed data aggregates/models and worked with data engineering to build data pipelines across Hadoop, Teradata & Vertica
• Ideated and create requirements for new data visualizations Client: Walmart eCommerce Nov '13 - May '17 Operations Analytics & Strategy
• Used data to surface as well as circumvent Operations problems that could not be solved due to engineering resource constraints and tool limitations
• Reduced new incident volume by 10X using algorithms and automation
• Launched automated seller communication to inform third-party marketplace sellers of unpublished items and educate them on Walmart's policies
• Designed processes for handling incidents that were inconsistently handled incidents and quality audit program
• Created dashboards to monitor SLAs and drill down into pops and drops
• Designed KPI's to measure rate of Counterfeit items Data Infrastructure
• Architected & Implemented Teradata database for the Global Compliance team
• Automated data flow from Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) to Teradata
• Trained the team on a host of internal tools and data sources hitherto unused Conversion Analysis:
• Improved checkout funnel experience on top retailer's and moved the needle on NPS scores through a process of identifying customer struggles using VoC tools, replaying customer sessions using Tealeaf to pinpoint the root cause, sizing impact using Adobe Analytics, channeling issues to appropriate stakeholders and follow-up to drive resolution
• Analyzed reasons for changes in conversion, both decrease and increase, using multiple data sources A/B Testing:
• Experience in design and analysis A/B Tests from in-take of test ideas from stakeholders, determining test coverage, sample size & test duration, writing test plans, liaising with developers to ensuring data accuracy, test analysis, estimation of annualized revenue and profit benefit & communication of results
• Architected transitioning of processes to JIRA
• Championed documentation of processes and preserving institutional knowledge Instrumentation:
• Partnered with stakeholders across Product Management, Engineering, UX, Customer Care & Infosec teams to instrument OptinionLab & Clarabridge
• Integrated Tealeaf with OpinionLab
• Integrated Clarabridge with Netbase, Call Center data & NPS data Client: Intel (June '13- Nov '13)
• Designed & developed enterprise scale dashboards pairing both form and function
• Created a tailored measurement strategy for an enterprise level analytics program, aligning metrics against business goals. Based on a two-tiered segmentation scheme that classified visits to the web property by audience segment and visit type
- Analytics Consultant at Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Consultant (Volunteer) at Analysis Exchange
- Sr. Insights Consultant at Intel
- Entrepreneur (Acting) at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Introduction to Data Science
- - Python Programming
- Post Graduate Degree - Marketing Communications with Specialization in Marketing Research
- Advanced Diploma - Network Centered Computing
- Bachelor of Commerce - Business, Statistics, Accountancy
Analytics consultant hired to provide high level data analysis and research for a national consulting group. -Frequently brought in to identify better methodologies for data collection and retention and identification of how current data may be utilized for institutional knowledge and research. -Worked with international biomedical technology firm to solidify best practices identified during semi-annual Keizen reformation project involving a diverse group of seven laboratories. Identified superfluous practices and delays in sample preparation and testing and worked with scientific staff in developing updated standard operating procedures. Overall savings achieved approximately 20 hours per week and $60,000 in materials per week. -Worked with multiple small- and medium-sized manufacturing firms to identify bottlenecks in production and develop solutions ranging from simple order of operations changes to implementation of more modern techniques in manufacturing. -Worked with interstate maker's groups and grew educational revenue from average $5700/week to average of $9800/week via redevelopment of courses, training instructors on best practices, and applying social media marketing skills. -Assisted multiple organizations with process improvement and implementation of continuous improvement and efficiency practices,
- Analytics Consultant at The LW Group
- Program Manager at Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Campus Data Analysis Officer at Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Military Student Education Director at Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business Administration
- A.A.S. - Multi Media & Computer Graphics
Data science consultant with extensive hands-on experience in the software, pharmaceutical manufacturing, financial, government, and healthcare industries with responsibilities as diverse as analytics consultant, software engineer, project manager, business analyst, and project technical lead. Skilled in transforming large amounts of ambiguous data into actionable information using advanced statistical methods.
- Analytics Consultant at TIBCO SOFTWARE INC
- Analytics Consultant at QUEST INC
- Analytics Consultant at DELL, INC
- Software Engineer at STATSOFT, INC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate
- Certificate in Financial Technology
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Psychology
Developing global BI dashboard and data analyst cube to combine all the different
Wholesale Banking systems currently in use in to a single centralized system.
I am currently the Analytics consultant assigned to Deposit Products, Wholesale Referrals, and Credit View AQR reporting. I regularly meet with partners and stakeholders to gather requirement, create technical specification documents, business requirement documents, etc.
• Use Oracle OBIEE & Tableau to Develop reports and dashboards.
• Advanced SQL queries for data discovery and ad-hoc reports
• SharePoint Report development using Microsoft Power view, Power Pivot, Excel Services, Report Builder, BIDS, and SSRS services.
• MySQL, MsSQL, T-SQL and PSQL.
• Jira, Confluence and SharePoint site Administrator for my team
• Converting legacy reports done in Microsoft BI stack to Tableau and OBIEE.
• Agile development environment with daily stand-ups, and weekly scrums.
• Daily use of Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM's.
- Analytics Consultant at Wells Fargo Wholesale Business Solutions
- Business Consultant at UNC Charlotte Financial Aid Department
- Business Consultant at UCLA Medical Family Practice Group
- Business Consultant at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Execute predictive models and exploratory methods to analyse data and produce actionable business
insights, using SQL, R, Python.
Customer Analytics: Clustering, user-journey mapping, segmentation, hidden Markov models
Testing & Exploratory: Regressions, forecasting, causal inference, statistical methods
Optimization & Attribution: Monte Carlo methods
• Manage and Consult enterprise clients on building strategies, and interpreting and visualising data.
• Work with multiple stakeholders and departments to ensure successful analytics projects.
• Audit, Configure, and Implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for effective web analytics.
• Implement a library of reports for visualising and automating data analysis.
• Lead public trainings on Google 360 products.
- Data Scientist & Analytics Consultant at Analytics & Insight, Bounteous
- Teaching Assistant at Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Tutor, Mathematics at Summer Academy of Math and Science (Outreach), Carnegie Mellon University
- at Center for Immigrants and Internationals
2 years at this Job
- Ph.D - Mathematics
- M.S. - B.S. Mathematical Sciences
• Manage analytics engagements with clients across retail, financial services, computer & network security, construction, and marketing & advertising industries
• Build statistical model using SAS to predict customers who are most likely to make a purchase for a major gift retail client
• Use SAS, SQL, and Excel to plan, execute, extract big data, and summarize results from predictive analytics projects
• Perform extensive data quality control checks and create documentation for a variety of types of data sources
• Develop reporting structures to meet client requirements; reports include KPIs used for performance tracking, budgeting, and executive-level strategic decision-making
• Automate Excel reports to reduce time spent on report creation and minimize the potential for human error
- Reporting & Analytics Consultant at P3 Analytics
- Jr. Business Analyst at Primesoft
- Business Analytics Intern at Triplemint
- Analyst Intern, Growth Initiatives at Insticator Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems
- B.E. - Information Technology
Launched and supported a series of new initiatives that benefited patients and drove retail pharmacy growth using data
analytics - included tracking their success by using business intelligence tools and dashboards.
• Provided analytics support and actionable insights for initiatives such as enhancements to text messaging applications, and new proof-of-concept initiatives.
• Along with driving day-to-day execution of these initiatives, provided business insights that guided decisions on net new functionality to accelerate growth.
- Analytics Consultant at CVS Health, Woonsocket
- Data Scientist at BlueOptima Inc
- Data Analyst at DelegateIT LLC, Jersey City
- Technology Consultant at First Vulcan Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
· Supported the Partnership4Success/Social Emotional Collaborative to facilitate data-driven decision making for in and out-of-school time providers · Worked with ITF to use airline traffic data to understand intra-European air travel response to changing market conditions
- Analytics Consultant at Abeldean Analytics, LLC
- Data Analyst Manager at United Way of Central Ohio
- SEIU, Research Coordinator at Healthcare Division
- Graduate Assistant at Wright State University
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Analytics - Analytics
- - B.S.B. Economics
• Created over 50 interactive Tableau dashboards that were delivered to hundreds of clients across the business
• Spearheaded the campaign to introduce and implement Alteryx within the CVS analytics department.
• Designed hundreds of dynamic workflows that handled millions of sales and operational data.
• Presented data findings and statistical analysis for executive level metrics to VPs and senior level management
• Proposed solutions to improve system efficiencies and reduce total expenses. Actively reported on and help reconcile over 7 million dollars of suspended billing.
• Trained several employees on Alteryx for data manipulation, transformation, and analysis
• Trained several clients on Tableau usage for more clear data visibility and more direct ownership of their data
- Analytics Consultant at CVS Health
- Expense Analyst at Builders FirstSource
- Order Management Representative at McGraw Hill Financial
- Financial Associate at Focused Money Advisors, LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Finance and Accounting
Co manage and assist director of analytics in decision making and information handling. Provide professional opinion based on data observations, tests and simulations to pick and filter out projects based on current needs of the company. Create predictive models with standard AI for data modeling and processing. Models used and spear head to drive expectations, and guide shift of focus when necessary.
- Analytics Consultant at Sparkist
- Diretor of Analytics at SPARKIST TECH
- LEAD DIGITAL AND DATA REPORTING ANALYST at AARP
- ECONOMIC MODELING AND FORECASTING (INTERN) at NASDAQ
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied Math and Statistics in Quantitative Finance
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Bachelor's - Economics