Architected enterprise level digital analytics tracking systems for Conde Nast, 21st Century FOX, Gartner & Tesla organizational analytics solutions
● Designed and led strategic planning sessions which surfaced cross functional feedback on the recommended
● Used data to advise clients of a better media mix and plan global marketing campaigns
● Coached a team of two digital analytics and one senior digital analyst on client approach and work quality
● Maintained 95% retention rate of key ongoing client retainers
● Trained large groups externally & internally on complex analytics installations
● Acted as sales engineer on new business opportunities
Architected enterprise level digital analytics tracking systems for Conde Nast, 21st Century FOX, Gartner & Tesla
organizational analytics solutions
- ANALYTICS MANAGER at Adswerve, Inc (formerly Analytics Pros)
- LEAD DIGITAL ANALYST at Analytics Pros
- DIGITAL ANALYST at Analytics Pros
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at Analytics Pros
2 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT - DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
As an Analytics Manager, I am in charge of activating and tracking the email campaign links. I maintain daily and weekly numbers, with particular focus on Google Analytics. I am responsible for multiple formula-based reports weekly; I assist with Sales Support, doing research and subscriber counts; and the Project Managers with uploading and linking to website when needed.
- FULL-TIME ANALYTICS MANAGER at EDGE5 AUTOMOTIVE
- FULL-TIME SERVER/PART-TIME MANAGER at DENNYS
- FULL-TIME SHIFT LEADER at FIREHOUSE SUBS
- FULL-TIME CASHIER at TERRIBLES CONVENIENCE STORE
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Accounting
- High School Diploma - computer skills and mathematics
* San Diego, California
E-commerce company specializing in floral, gourmet food, and personalized gift delivery.
Retention Analytics Manager, September 2016 - Present
• Proactively use analytics to deliver and manage data driven insights by effectively communicating the "so what" from the data to the company in order to serve as a strategic business asset by identifying and driving incremental revenue opportunities for the retention channels.
• Interface and collaborate with multiple departments across the company as a data translator and storyteller with an aptitude for distilling key take-aways from large sets of data that drive business outcomes.
• Measure the effectiveness and financial impact of online and offline direct response channels and conduct exploratory data mining and analysis to understand customer behavior and improve engagement.
• Execute lifetime value modeling, what-if analysis, trend evaluation, KPI optimization, and A/B testing, and deliver ad hoc analysis and other special projects as needed.
- Retention Analytics Manager at Shari's Berries
- Sales Analytics Manager at Jack in the Box
- Senior Business Performance Analyst at Jack in the Box
- Marketing Data & Information Analyst at Barona Resort & Casino
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Responsible for corporate analytics, marketing strategy, and campaign management. Senior consultant @ Asia Times
• Created promotion schema that multiplied Asia Times’ monthly web traffic by 11x in 2 years
• Rendered audience insights to inform product strategy, leading to 20x organic engagement over the same period
• Created micro-campaigns to support investment and B2B deals which assisted in closing multiple 7-figure deals Active skills: Google Analytics & Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, HTML, CSS, SQL, Java, Python, virtual machines (VMS), server admin, audience segmentation, Facebook ads (+ other social media marketing and Google Ad Words) C: [email protected]
- Analytics Manager at RBP LLC (2015) | Asia Times (2017)
- Enrollment Coordinator at LATCH, Inc.
- Account Director at Alliance Marketing
- Hiring Manager at Exceed LLC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Lead Research, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning initiatives in Market and Consumer Insights (MCI). Responsible for designing and executing end to end solution on Google Cloud Platform.
• Lead successful delivery of advanced analytic and machine learning solutions. Lead the architecture, design and implementation strategies of machine learning, deep learning and AI concepts into solution to solve business problems.
• Lead projects across the entire pipeline: data ingestion of terabyte scale data on Google Cloud Platform, feature engineering, machine learning model development, visualization of results, capture insights and packaging solutions into production ready tools, and monitoring.
• Responsible for setting and executing a research agenda to answers critical marketing questions about our customers and business processes, using research results for recommendation for the business.
• Lead the scoping, designing, and implementing established and cutting-edge machine learning and advanced analytics models to build data science products that power personalized and differentiated customer experiences
• Accountable for the building and evolving the vision and strategy of using machine learning/predictive modeling, optimization and data to develop a portfolio of projects to achieve business goals.
• Engages with senior business leaders to create and define strategic plans, as well as data and technology roadmaps, to achieve business objectives and optimize operations
• Lead complex customer analysis including discovering patterns of customer behavior and value, campaign performance and marketing results to drive personalization across all customer touch points. Examples include: ◦ Customer segmentation: Performed segmentation of customers based on unsupervised modeling to support omni-channel marketing campaigns. ◦ Prime Time Messaging Optimization (emails), which included the discovery and recommendation of $65M to $73M+ in revenue increase opportunity. ◦ Personalization 1:1 ◦ Customer experience transformation: Mapped cross-channel customer journeys, identified experience pain points, designed initiatives to improve journeys which included the discovery and recommendation of $43M+ opportunity using machine learning. ◦ Customer Targeting Optimization at Scale using reinforcement learning and deep neural networks, which increase email open rate by 6.7% and direct mail by ~5%. ◦ Predicting how likely a customer is to buy a certain product/service using deep neural networks ◦ Finding the key drivers (What product/service elements best predict customer interaction?)
• Provide subject matter expertise in several of following analytic areas: product analytics, marketing analytics, predictive modeling, customer lifetime value, customer profiling and segmentation, machine learning and artificial intelligence, natural language processing, dashboarding and data visualization.
• Architect, design and build end to end data pipelines and machine learning solutions on Google Cloud Platform. Strong working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform key technologies, e.g.: ◦ Google Compute, Google Cloud Storage, Google Functions, Google Pub/Sub ◦ Streaming & Batch Data Pipelines - Google Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataprep ◦ Cloud-based Data Warehouse - BigQuery, Cloud Dataproc ◦ Automation - GitHub, Cloud Composer, containers ◦ Machine Learning - Google Cloud Machine Learning (ML) Engine, Cloud Datalab, Dialogflow ◦ Self-Service - Tools for reporting, ad-hoc analysis, data ingestion and exploration
• Collaborates with the data steward to gather information to be used for analytics and predictive model building purpose and to ensure the data meets the qualification and assurance requirements of the analyses
• Support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives to successfully define, develop and launch new products and solutions.
• Work with multiple business stakeholders to understand critical business problems and areas of opportunity, always anticipating the future needs and opportunities of the business.
• Coach, train, and mentor junior data scientists.
- Advanced Analytics Manager at Best Buy inc. - Enterprise Analytics
- Lead Data Scientist at Target Corporation - Enterprise Data Analytics & Business Insights Center of Excellence
- Senior Lead Analytics Consultant at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - Centralized Retail
- Lead Bankruptcy Analyst at GMAC Financial Service
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Data Science - Data Science
- Bachelor degree in Business Management - Business Management
- Bachelor degree in Economics - Economics
Data Analytics Manager, AT&T Mobility Service LLC practices that benefit client needs. procedures according to regulations and laws. executives, managers, and key stakeholders. Customer Service Business Analyst, AT&T Mobility Service LLC requirements and establish adequate business understanding in order to provide effective analysis. practices that were in line with the organization. quality for various areas of the business. National Forecasting Analyst, AT&T Mobility Services LLC in the data in which was presented to management. Customer Care Analyst III, AT&T Mobility Services LLC Call Center Statistical Administrator, AT&T Mobility Services LLC within Lucent CentreVu Supervisor and TeleCenter System. Accomplishments: centers, third parties, and several vendor call center. for which I received a promotion. analytics. reports for over 200 center locations. 5500 employees. employee efficiency by 15%.
• Provided complex research and analysis reports of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, and change management.
• Extracted patterns from large datasets and transformed data into an informational advantage.
• Maintained an ongoing knowledge of the technical data models, business' strategic needs, and best
• Provided complex solutions, solved business problems, analyzed trends, and insights from the analysis of structured and unstructured data.
• Managed and prepared reviews, and implemented policies, strategies, and standard operating
• Developed complex data visualizations to effectively communicate findings and insights to senior
• Provided expertise and collaborated with stakeholders to define data collection and analysis
• Navigated a complex SQL environment to appropriately understand, update, and extract data to support areas of responsibility.
• Attend analytics seminars and training to forecast technology changes and implement new business
• Identified and recommended process improvements that significantly reduced workloads or improve
• Managed and maintained EGs, BUs, MUs, & CTs for various lines of business within NICE IEX.
• Created and collaborated on workforce schedules and shift bids within multiple workforce systems.
• Identified and interpreted complex developments, variances, trends, inconsistencies, and anomalies
• Trained junior staff on emerging tools, techniques, and strategies.
• Defined and managed statement of work (SOW) for predictive analytic projects.
• Effectively communicated and collaborated with operations teams, business partners, vendors, and Senior Leadership regarding any business issues or concerns.
• Oversaw the data and report requests as well as curate statistical reports for upper management.
• Maintained and recorded internal personnel files of employees and created workforce schedules
• Developed internal databases and logistical excel spreadsheets to provide detailed recap of performance effectiveness and departmental accuracy for which I received a promotion.
• Implemented, developed, and sustained national and regional forecasting models for AT&T
• Developed data mining, predictive modeling, and reporting solutions for customer segmentation
• Coached and provided leadership support to team, support to team members on issues, and frequent motivation to excel.
• Recruited, trained, developed, and supervised analyst-level employees.
• Developed best-in-class enterprise approaches through performance of data modeling/predictive
• Increased corporate efficiency through the development of the Interval Level Capacity Analyst's
• Successfully created interval level reporting using the Nice IEX Workforce environment for over
• Developed an efficient technical writing tool to use with various applications which increased
• Enhanced forecasting procedures by 10% through diagnostic processes.
Data Analytics Manager, AT&T Mobility Service LLC
practices that benefit client needs.
procedures according to regulations and laws.
executives, managers, and key stakeholders.
Customer Service Business Analyst, AT&T Mobility Service LLC
requirements and establish adequate business understanding in order to provide effective analysis.
practices that were in line with the organization.
quality for various areas of the business.
National Forecasting Analyst, AT&T Mobility Services LLC
in the data in which was presented to management.
Customer Care Analyst III, AT&T Mobility Services LLC
Call Center Statistical Administrator, AT&T Mobility Services LLC
within Lucent CentreVu Supervisor and TeleCenter System.
centers, third parties, and several vendor call center.
for which I received a promotion.
reports for over 200 center locations.
employee efficiency by 15%.
- Data Analytics Manager at AT&T Mobility Services LLC
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electronics & Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics & Computer Technology
- Associate of Science - Computer Programming
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Systems
Business Analytics Manager at J&J having key responsibility to provide business insight and process reporting to marketing and sales team. The focused area of role incudes:
- Coordination with marketing and sales managers to understand key priorities for the year and share insights based on underlying data to address gap in sales and marketing strategy
- Marketing Analytics: Support marketing team by providing insights to develop strategy for market penetration and customer acquisition
- Identify and report KPIs for new product launch to successfully establish product in the market
- Customer Segmentation: Performed customer segmentation exercise for PAN India
- Territory Realignment: Analyze workload of sales team and provide recommendation for territory realignment to optimize workload of sales force
- Business Performance Reporting: Created monthly performance report to provide update on KPIs of J&J India Business to global leadership team
- Sales Force Effectiveness: Worked on target setting, incentive analysis and fairness analysis
• Sales Review: Created dashboards for sales team which are effective to identify gaps during sales review meetings
• Sales Forecast: Developed sales forecast model to project product demand for next two quarters - Competitive Intelligence Analytics: Used text mining approach to analyze unstructured import data and provide report on competition monthly import - Lead 3-member team of Analysts to improve and automate SFE reporting process
- Business Analytics Manager at Johnson and Johnson
- Associate Manager at Mu Sigma
- Senior Business Analyst at Mu Sigma
- Business Analyst at Mu Sigma
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
• As the main point of contact between operations, finance, and Executive management provide analysis regarding operational costs, efficiency, and critical information of customer, field, procurement data, etc.
• Build out new BI Analytics platform and team that will replace existing tools and consolidate under new analytics platform and data schemas
• Assist with the design, documentation, and implementation of new services, procedures, and systems
• Responsible for providing ad-hoc analysis, research and identification of issues by utilizing BI tools.
• Develop data sets and analytics to provide critical insight into all areas of the business
• Coordinate and lead meetings with management providing analysis, findings, and recommendations on a monthly basis
• Develop and prepare standardized monthly, quarterly and yearly reports (QBR's), as requested by VP of Operations
• Develop quarterly financial reports and analysis for Chief Financial Officer
- Analytics Manager at The BP Group
- Director of Operations at The BP Group
- Manager of Inventory Operations at The BP Group
- Service Supervisor at The BP Group
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
Utilized SEO to dramatically improve website page views and average time spent on those pages. Composed a daily blog designed to drive users to TeachHUB.com. Posted TeachHUB updates to social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Wrote and edited website and e-publication articles. Produced weekly metrics reports from Google Analytics and email vendor; adjusted articles and email blasts accordingly. Built and delivered weekly email blast to 30,000 subscribers; greatly increased open rates. Improved existing web site pages via SEO and increased links. URL: http://www.teachhub.com, www.graduateprogram.org
- ANALYTICS MANAGER at WEB CONTENT
- FREELANCE WRITER at Los Angeles Times
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST at CNA
- WEB EDITOR at IG GROUP
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Journalism
- BA - English
Helps aspiring authors craft better stories. Also assists authors in developing a marketing strategy and author platform. Responsibilities included: Everything that needs to be done.
• Microsoft Excel
• Drafting and Reviewing Documents Lipp-E-Torium Data Analytics Manager: 2015-Present Created and managed programs for tracking sales, trends, and finances for the small Ebay business. Responsibilities included: Data Analytics, Program Development, and Program Integration. Skills Emphasized:
• Microsoft Excel Proficiency
• Data Trend Analysis and Small Business Accounting
- Lipp-E-Torium Data Analytics Manager at Gartner Editing LLC
- Concordia College Resident Assistant at
- Caribou Coffee Shift Supervisor at Community and Team Building
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- - research