Austin, Texas Oct 2015 - Present
Key contributions including building a reporting platform for healthcare risk analytics product and development of digital analytics platform for marketing and content team.
• Engaged with internal and external customers for requirements gathering and feature identification.
• Designed and implemented the healthcare data pipeline (python and Informatica) in collaboration with data-engineers.
• Involved in setting up reporting platform for digital analytics team using data from Adobe Analytics (Adobe Audience Manager) and providing recommendations to content teams.
• Partner with marketing and content team to understand the reporting needs and create use-cases for subsequent development.
• Built model (Logistic Regression) around predicting product purchase in an Ecommerce setup.
• Built model around comment classification for a retailer.
• Involved in the report development (Tableau and Microstrategy) for CRM Insights platform (Salesforce data) and delivered insights to senior management.
• Involved in cross-functional collaboration with data-scientists, engineers and sales teams to prioritize product roadmap and feature releases.
• Involved in adhoc analysis around conversion through different channel and device to help the marketing and content team develop deeper insights into the risks and opportunities.
• Involved in creating epics, user stories and collaborating with different teams to remove roadblocks for analytics team.
• Led the effort around new metrics definition, acceptance and proliferation for the Risk Management team.
• Collaborated with the development team to build statistical models to tag the incidents/complaints/claims for early detection of incidents which can snowball into high-value claims.
- Analytics Manager at Tiger Analytics
- Platform owner at Orbitz
- I functioned as lead analyst at IBM
- Technology Analyst at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering - Product Management
Working as Analytics manager under analytics and decision sciences team with focus on leveraging all data assets to solve business challenges, grow customer relationship and improve customer experience. Collaborate with direct marketing team in acquisition/retention and cross sell of banking products. Coordinate with external vendors for data and analytical support. Currently leading the business banking acquisition for checking and lending. Leading modeling/targeting efforts for Investment/Small Business Banking and Credit Card. Extensively working with product and Marketing teams for portfolio management and customer acquisition. All modeling efforts adhere to compliance and governance.
- Analytics Manager at Santander Bank
- Senior Analyst, Clinical Programming at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Senior Quantitative Analyst and Model Development Analyst, AVP at PNC Bank
- Analytics Lead at Fractal Analytics
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Statistics
• 5+ years experience leading s a team of analysts supporting Centralized Retail Sales in Performance Management Reporting and Analytics.
• Partners across the organization with leaders to understand business needs in order to develop dynamic reporting that supports current strategic business goals and initiatives and assists in managing Risk.
• Leverages multiple data sources and software applications. 7+ years of extensive work in the SQL and Visual Basic spaces, writing complex logic for reporting, deep dive data analysis and automation
• Collaborates with DBA's to ensure necessary fields flow in to the reporting databases for consumption
• Provides guidance/recommendations to Sales Leaders based on research and trend analysis in the performance management space.
• Facilitates conversations with leaders to provide insight and a clear understanding of reporting/analysis results. Organizes data in to meaningful formats, builds Executive Dashboards and Decks.
• Manages and prioritizes multiple complex projects
• Designs and maintains Scorecards and Execution Reporting that drive sales performance, coaching conversations, and recognition efforts.
• Communicates performance impacts on key drivers to Executive Leaders verbally and visually
- Analytics Manager at Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Analytics Consultant Team Lead at Business Performance and Analytics
- Analytics Specialist (Consultant, Kelly IT Services) at Business Performance and Analytics
- Consultant at Synico Staffing
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Finance and Mathematics
Pricing and Analytics Manager
• Set trade-in pricing for all product lines, provided analytics for new business, and developed new reporting for pricing and inventory. Restructured the Pricing and Analytics department by modifying the team's duties to accommodate changing unit priorities, initiation of new programs, and enhancement of organizational effectiveness; drove automation of processes and reorganization of the catalog eliminating old product and introducing new devices. Results increased trade-in contribution margins from the 20% range to 40% within 6 months.
- Pricing and Analytics Manager at CEXchange, LLC
- Senior Financial Analyst, PrimeMail at Robert Half SPS - Prime Therapeutics, LLC (Contract)
- Senior Financial Analyst, Consumer Banking at Bank of America Corporation
- Business Support Manager, Client Management and Credit Technology at Bank of America Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Redolent, Inc. Jan 2016 – Present
Key Client: Walmart e-commerce -San Bruno, California
Role: Web Analytics Manager
• Completed Integration of apps using Data Insertion API with Adobe Analytics.
• Hands on experience with implementing and tagging websites for projects like grocery.walmart.com, and native apps (Both Android and IOS).
• Enhanced and improved tagging for Walmart.com and Walmart Pharmacy.
• Designed numerous SDR’S and tech Specs for Mobile apps, Walmart.com and Walmart Groceries.
• Used Classifications (Manual and Rule Builder) and Processing Rules day in and day out.
• Immense experience with using report builder, Discover (Ad Hoc) and Workspace Analysis.
• Proficient in providing training over the Omniture tool, supported many teams with basic and advanced training over the tool.
• Supported many third party partner website integration with omniture at Walmart.
• Experienced with marketing campaign tracking with different marketing channel, including 3rd party impressions, sub vehicle categorization and also using SAINT Classifications.
• High proficiency in creating dashboards, reporting and optimization of the tool to specific business needs.
• Deep understanding of using SPLUNK, github and other sensor management tools to support analytics integration with omniture.
• Performed QA and regression testing for multiple websites.
• Hands on experience with debugging tools including Fiddler, Charles and Omni debugger and many others.
• Built Dashboards using Rpeort builder from Site Catalyst to support analytics requirement for an in–house built A/B testing tool.
• Have hands on training in using other supporting tools such as clicktale, Site Spect, Adobe Test and Target along with multiple others.
- Web Analytics Manager at Walmart eCommerce
- Web Analytics and A/B testing Manager at PayPal
- Web Analytics Manager at Dailymotion
- Senior Web/Mobile Analyst at Flipkart
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of International Marketing - International Marketing
- Diploma - Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Data Analytics Manager, Rang Technologies Inc 05/01/2017 to Present
• Conducting comprehensive analysis and evaluations of business needs and provided analytical support for policy and process change recommendations to quantify financial, operational and reputational impacts to influence decisions.
• Working with Operations partners and leaders to ensure new developments will be deliverable and executable in an Operations environment, generated complete and accurate category reports, developed crosstabs, summary spreadsheets, pivot tables, v-lookups and charts.
• Standardized on-going reports and created ad hoc reports and Performing updating data by weekly and monthly and maintain, manipulating the data for database management.
• Developing lapsed, new and repeated customer analyses, Customer Spend profile.
• Responsible for performing complex analysis and development that maximizes profits and minimizing operating costs.
• Interacted with other team members and lead to discuss the required developments to be made in coding to improve the functionality and effectiveness.
• Directly supports all the development team’s data reports and analysis. Its dept. fundraises around $15 million per year. Identified and recommended strategies to meet the budget requirements.
• Creating monthly and yearly reports for the board for directors and stakeholders – all of which involves data science, financial analysis, strategic planning regarding benchmarking and competitive advantages.
• Performing cost benefit analysis related to projects, provided financial support for forecasts and analyzing business trends to support the growth of the business.
• Modified internal control processes to reduce overhead expenses and prepared product line profitability analysis.
• Implemented and managed reporting controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality.
• Used SQL and SAS to organize and analyze large amounts of data and Worked in Excel to organize and analyze large amounts of data.
- Data Analytics Manager at Rang Technologies Inc
- Business Planning Analyst at Avaya Inc
- Business Manager Finance at Cisco Systems
- Manager Global Strategy and Analytics at Avaya Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Executive MBA - Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
Analyzed Twitter analytics and keywords to enhance client Twitter performance. Assessed Responder performance. Performed monthly client analytics.
- Analytics Manager at Respondology
- Interactive Producer Coordinator at Respondology
- Interactive Producer at Respondology
- Interactive Producer Intern at Respondology
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising and Public Relations
Managing a team of analysts to deliver data-driven products and services for TransUnion Rental Screening Services. As the primary revenue generator for the division, the analytics team offers rental screening services and advanced analytics for property managers and investors working in the rental housing industry. - Create custom analyses to understand historical performance and predict future outcomes by leveraging the organization’s vast databases and cutting-edge nonlinear modeling techniques. - Generate business intelligence tools for property managers and investors to better understand the residents within a community in support of strategic initiatives in property investment, marketing, and operations. - Develop and maintain production models used by residential property managers to assign risk-based scoring for applicants and recommendations for leasing requirements. The production model is best-in-class, providing more accurate assessment and farther-reaching capabilities than any other in the industry. - Leverage employee skillsets to maximize departmental effectiveness and ensure successful negotiation of deliverable schedules, while identifying opportunities for staff to increase their knowledge base and cross-train within the team. - Maintain current data repositories and cultivate opportunities to introduce new data into our modeling environment, enhancing our ability to make business decisions, provide recommendations and support division leadership and our customers.
- Analytics Manager at TransUnion
- Analytics Consultant - Statistical Analysis Lead at Credit Union Student Choice
- Senior Data Scientist at Market Force Information, Inc.
- Statistician at Wiland, Inc.
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Partner with strategy team in supporting all analytical work for Corporate Travel. Oversee multiple projects to resolve business problems and enhance decision making through insights, data, and trends. Key Achievements: * Develop tools contributing to strategic decision making and actions pertaining to RFP rate negotiate process by creating interactive Tableau dashboards based on business requirements leveraging a new data source. * Construct a self-service platform enabling global end users to drill down from summary into the details, and host offshore workshops on interpreting data with > 70 stakeholders. * Automate popular reports, liberating team from repetitive and routine work. * Create greater holistic client views for account managers, by designing and developing guest level metrics reflected in databases and reports to uncover opportunities. * Increase leadership strategic insight and problem-solving capabilities by creating analytics for sales to measure performance, specifically, to analyze key sales programs and products to determine the productive KPIs for tracking success. * Identify improvements and recommendations to improve processes in response to conducting root cause analyses regarding performance problems. * Contribute to decision making for business partners based on solid data analysis and insightful interpretation of trends and insights, by manipulating large data sets.
- Analytics Manager at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Database Marketing Analyst at
- Data Analyst Internship at Data Science International
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Statistics - Statistics
• Lead overall digital marketing activities; marketing strategies development, execution & analysis with focus on increasing number of leads generation for B2B and B2C.
• Execute analysis of customer engagement on web analytics, perform series of a/b testing and continuously optimize website for higher conversion rate.
• Responsible for developing & managing PPC marketing campaign across all channels; google ads, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and content marketing, that has played a vital role in lead generation & website traffic spike.
• Drive conversion targeted traffic to website and oversee Leads generation, lead nurturing/ management, marketing automation & reporting on salesforce CRM and email marketing tool.
• Collects web & sales data and deliver analysis and reports on advertising performance, Budget analysis, Cost analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, traffic channel analysis, Pages Analysis to provide actionable insight for better marketing performance.
• Work closely with sales team, Web developer, Research and Product manager on marketing events materials, digital leads generation concepts, website target audience for retargeting and remarketing.
• Generate monthly, quarterly, annual reports and ad-hoc analysis on overall digital marketing activities & apply advanced analytics techniques; data extraction, data exploration, data visualization.
• Research target audience & identify latest tech trend on digital marketing opportunities, develop actionable plan for execution and perform predictive analysis for customer behavior and retention.
• Generate KPI dashboard using Google analytics, Excel Pivot, Tableau and Present data visualization findings to management for actionable insight on overall improvement.
• Monitor, track and analyze overall site performance trend and identify KPIs to solve business problems.
- Digital Analytics Manager, Marketing at KPI Healthcare
- Ecommerce Data Analyst at Compulocks
- Data Analyst/ Website Manager at
1 year at this Job
- M.SC - Computer and Information Systems
- B.SC - Computer science and Statistics