• Promoted to manager after successfully leading multiple Analytics projects in previous role
• Maintained all technical and analytical responsibilities from previous position
• Collaborated with other business teams to ensure analytics solutions delivered both short-term results and long-term strategic value
- Analytics Manager at Medisync Midwest LLC
- at Medisync Midwest LLC
- Senior BI Analyst at Medisync Midwest LLC
- Data Support Analyst at Medisync Midwest LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems - Information Systems
Ontario, CA 2018 - Present West Coast University is a private, for-profit university focused on healthcare degrees with campus locations that include Los Angeles, Anaheim and Ontario, California Campus Data Analytics Manager * Collects pertinent applicant and student data and prepares reports as required. Works closely with the Executive Director to ensure consistency of quality of data gathered, and follows appropriate protocols for data gathering and retrieval. * Assures data are recorded accurately, analyzed, and reported according to established procedures and time lines. * Ability to retrieve and process internal and external data sources. * Mastery of university software and applications for data entry, integrity, and analysis. * Evaluates reports and analyzes data trends and outcomes as requested.
- Campus Data Analytics Manager at West Coast University
- Performance Metrics and Quality Analyst at University of California, UC Path Center
- Digital Analyst at Transamerica
- Senior Analyst at GfK
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Data Analytics Manager for Backroads active travel Agency with a 18% growth rate year over year and a 9.76% guest approval rating. Managed data strategies and built out companies data engineering and data analytics team. Key Accomplishments:
• Worked with team to build out Trip Trend data universe pulling data from multiple data sources.
• Performed data analysis to validate data for reporting snapshot utilized for advanced business trending and analyst. Backroads conducts travel trends pulling data as far back as 1989.
• Developed SSRS and Power BI trending Reports
• Worked with management and vendors to determine direction of data projects across the enterprise.
• Developed data project plan, designed project workflow, Kanban and managed project deliverables using Jira.
• Responsible for hiring and building out data team which included data engineers, Informatica architects, data analyst and reporting developers. Managed 9 direct reports.
• Developed business process diagrams.
• Created use cases.
• Created Database ERP including relationships between data entities.
• Managed engineers to determine data mapping from old to new systems across the enterprise.
- Data Analytics Manager at BackRoads
- Technical Manager & Big Data-EDW Architect/BI/Data Analytics at eBIS, inc
- Technical Manager at First Republic Bank
- Realtor.com, Director-Enterprise Data Architect at Move, inc
10 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
First Supply is a distributor of plumbing, hvac, waterworks, and industrial products.
Software: Infor SXe SKU's Managed: 150,000 in 29 locations.
Procurement Systems and Analytics Manager: Responsible for systems implementation/upgrades/strategy and configuration, product attributes, analytics, and project management. Four direct reports.
• Implemented Infor SXe upgrade Net Result: 130 purchasing and inventory management modifications eliminated Net Result: Business activity as normal Net Result: New functionality utilized
• Staff recruited Net Result: 6 strong individuals hired
• Mits reporting software implemented Net Result: Significant increase in data availability and utilization
- Procurement Systems and Analytics Manager at First Supply, LLC
- Director of Purchasing at Parts Now, LLC
- Production Control Manager at Prent Corporation
- Inventory Planner/Analyst at Lab Safety Supply, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA) - Production/Operations Management
Data Analytics Manager, Rang Technologies Inc 05/01/2017 to Present
• Conducting comprehensive analysis and evaluations of business needs and provided analytical support for policy and process change recommendations to quantify financial, operational and reputational impacts to influence decisions.
• Working with Operations partners and leaders to ensure new developments will be deliverable and executable in an Operations environment, generated complete and accurate category reports, developed crosstabs, summary spreadsheets, pivot tables, v-lookups and charts.
• Standardized on-going reports and created ad hoc reports and Performing updating data by weekly and monthly and maintain, manipulating the data for database management.
• Developing lapsed, new and repeated customer analyses, Customer Spend profile.
• Responsible for performing complex analysis and development that maximizes profits and minimizing operating costs.
• Interacted with other team members and lead to discuss the required developments to be made in coding to improve the functionality and effectiveness.
• Directly supports all the development team’s data reports and analysis. Its dept. fundraises around $15 million per year. Identified and recommended strategies to meet the budget requirements.
• Creating monthly and yearly reports for the board for directors and stakeholders – all of which involves data science, financial analysis, strategic planning regarding benchmarking and competitive advantages.
• Performing cost benefit analysis related to projects, provided financial support for forecasts and analyzing business trends to support the growth of the business.
• Modified internal control processes to reduce overhead expenses and prepared product line profitability analysis.
• Implemented and managed reporting controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality.
• Used SQL and SAS to organize and analyze large amounts of data and Worked in Excel to organize and analyze large amounts of data.
- Data Analytics Manager at Rang Technologies Inc
- Business Planning Analyst at Avaya Inc
- Business Manager Finance at Cisco Systems
- Manager Global Strategy and Analytics at Avaya Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Executive MBA - Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
As the Marketing Technology & Analytics Manager, I oversaw all aspects of developing and managing reports, insights, and dashboards across all business units of the organization. My role resided as a supporting asset between departments (marketing, insurance claims, support, and sales) to cross data points/databases (also using 3rd party data) to generate dynamic dashboards with visualization (using Tableau and later using Yellowfin BI) to highlight trends, inefficiencies, and potential opportunities for each department. Although my position was within the marketing department, it more closely resembled a Data Business Analyst position. Below are some of my day-to-day tasks: - Normalize data (Microsoft SQL Server using SQL queries) to eliminate redundancy across multiple databases. - Design, build, deploy and maintain all aspects of the company’s Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse reporting solutions. - Create unique user portals for each business unit to access their own customized dynamic dashboards. - Analyze, report, and make comparisons to industry/company benchmarks, determining trends, and preparing cost analyses. - Measure performance of activity data and profitability metrics by product or category. - Develop detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments, benefits, and risk analyses. - Customize ROI calculations to create a true customer value (cost and ranking for each client type based by zipcodes and plotted on a map using visualization BI tool). - Connect native databases with 3rd party databases (purchased Experian data, auto insurance data, etc.). - Import, export, and manage data files from various formats and from 3rd party sources. - Implement new technologies to work with current systems. In this position, I further expanded my experience with Tableau BI, Yellowfin BI, data warehouse design, dimensional modeling, and ETL.
- Marketing Technology & Analytics Manager at People's Trust Insurance
- Senior Marketing Manager at Source1 Purchasing
- Managing Director at GoLocalExpert
- Media Analyst, I at Media Analytics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing, Statistics
- Associate - International Business
Manages the business intelligence development and analytics team to provide keen, data-driven insights into how to improve the efficiency of the Consensus software, increase customer profitability and effectively manage labor and operating costs in the most efficient way.
- Analytics Manager at Consensus Corporation
- Senior Program Manager at Autodesk
- Business Intelligence Manager at Bank of the West
- Senior Program Manager at Autodesk
9 months at this Job
People Analytics Manager responsible for empowering business leaders and key stakeholders across Visa by providing quality data reporting, analysis, and insights. Creating an environment which empowers HR partners to utilize HR data to drive key decisions through developing and automating data analytics solutions, building and iterating on models as well as visualizations to scale insights across our department. Key Task: - Using quantitative & qualitative analytical methods to work with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses. - Utilizing data visualization to turn raw data into simple to understand and easy to communicate analysis to leadership and business partners. - Creating data environments that provides self-service enablement, providing less data congestion and more data analysis.
- People Analytics Manager at Visa
- Sr. Data Analyst at Whole Food Market
- Data Analyst at U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Data Analyst at Transportation Security Administration
at this Job
- M.S. - Analytics
- B.A. - Government & Public Policy
First analytics hire initially focused on marketing analytics, but role expanded to support all other areas of the business including operations, product and traditional FP&A support Created detailed pricing sensitivity models to support operation efficiencies and individual trip profitability Managed projects with Google Analytics to capture conversions, enable digital acquisition reporting and optimize reservations booking flow
- Analytics Manager, Data Analytics at SKEDADDLE
- Member Segmentation Manager, Marketing at ZIPCAR
- Senior Financial Analyst IV, DI North America Finance at DEVONSHIRE INVESTORS
- Senior Financial Analyst, North America Finance at IRON MOUNTAIN INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and International Business
• Responsible for developing and maintaining revenue cycle analytics for a growing organization of over 300 teammates and annual total revenue of $35M that provides a wide array of revenue cycle services to Surgical Care Affiliates' ("SCA") 200+ ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals
• Lead efforts to transform reporting processes with a focus on 'self-service' reporting, reducing the manual efforts and the number of ad-hoc reporting requests
• Develop a suite of reports that provided the road map to improve service delivery, which increased cash goal achievement and improved EBITDA
• Design and implement reporting solutions to monitor revenue cycle performance metrics by utilizing several applications, such as; MS SQL Server Management Studio, MS Visual Studio, MS Office, and Tableau
• Manages communications with the Revenue Cycle Team and other Support Service departments, such as Accounting, Finance and Human Resources, regarding the status of development, implementation process, end-user support, and training on Tableau-based KPI dashboards.
• Supports a team of analysts on resolving any issues to maintain project deadlines Revenue Cycle Analyst
• Worked with all levels of the Revenue Cycle Team to standardize reporting and focus on the performance measures core to improving revenue cycles operations
• Lead team to focus on core metrics and trained Revenue Cycle Managers to better understand which stage of revenue cycle needed increased resources
• Provided the Revenue Cycle Team with regular data analysis, business intelligence, and revenue cycle reporting recommendations, including communication on how vital data points could be leveraged
• Prepared month-end reports on trended revenue cycle KPIs AR Analyst
• Provided financial reports that identified cash shortfalls and potential process improvements, and developed remediation strategies for management
• Constructed weekly reports on aging accounts for collectors and prioritized team follow up efforts to maximize success in liquidating aged accounts
• Audited aging accounts to verify insurance providers were paying for the services performed according to contracted rates
- Analytics Manager at Surgical Care Affiliates
- Tax Analyst at DMA, Inc
- Field Operations Manager at 40th Parallel Surveying
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business - Finance and Economics