Anchor Software, LLC provides software solutions for the data quality, direct marketing and document
design. Anchor is a fast growing and dynamic software company with a proven track record with the vision to provide the best alternatives in meeting the requirements of the industries we service.
Director, Product Management and USPS Affairs
Reporting directly to the President, responsibilities include strategic product management, market direction,
technology partnerships, and product development. Responsible for product lines covering Global Address
Quality, Business Geographics, and Mail Processing. I am the liaison and primary point of contact for the USPS, Federal Government, and various industry associations. Manage relationships through partnerships
with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment for project success. Responsible for improvements by directing the creation of processes and providing guidance on resource allocation to
improve efficiency and meet objectives. Identify and communicate impacts to stakeholders, and effectively
direct cross-functional operations to resolved issues. Drive requirements gathering and design reviews with stakeholders, development teams and other business units as necessary. Routinely manage teams
responsible for dynamic, very complex problem resolution and product development. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Oversight of complex Mail Processing and Data Quality solutions that involved constant communication with USPS executives and understanding of regulations.
• Responsible for working closely with international business partners, and other industry leading organizations to collaborate on technology, contributing to significant revenue streams. Identifying, engaging and facilitating reseller partnerships, as well as well as overseeing the effective execution of the associated operational activities. 4421 Bender CT Burtonsville, MD 20866 Phone: (240) 475-4400 [email protected]
• Oversight of software compliance and certifications as dictated by the industries served.
• Responsible for product strategy and vision supported by existing product capabilities, competitive landscape, and market analysis.
• Responsible for product roadmaps, working closely with Product Development to drive associated development projects.
• Develop product requirements based on market analysis, competition, regulatory mandates, and customer feedback.
• Responsible for the collaboration and effective rollout and pricing of products and oversight of the associated marketing activities.
• Direct management responsibility for a team of Product Developers.
• Responsible for company's GSA contract.
- Anchor at Anchor Software, LLC
- Senior Account Manager, Eastern Region at Innovative Systems, Inc
- Director, Product Marketing at Group 1 Software - Pitney Bowes
- Director, Product Management, Enterprise Applications at Group 1 Software - Pitney Bowes
10 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
• Student-run television station
• Anchor and scriptwriter for PSNtv news
- Anchor at PSNtv News
- Producer/Host at "Talia Talks"
- 1 Intern at Hits
- 7 On Your Side Intern at ABC 7 News
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. in Broadcast Journalism - Broadcast Journalism
Morning news reporter/fill-in anchor
- Reporter/Anchor at NBC News
- Anchor weekday morning newscasts at Western Mass News
- Anchor 5 pm - 6 at "Western Mass News"
- Anchor/Reporter at WBKB
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications/ Journalism
- - Journalism
Packed Bowls. Get and makes boxes. Helped operator when the line went down. Cleaned extra plastic when the line went down.
- PACKER, ANCHOR at anchor packaging
- at MEAT DEPARTMENT, WALMART
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Electro-Mechanic -set up and program machines for inspection of glass, remove and install motors and gear boxes, and set up ink jets and etching machines, troubleshooting power failure
- Anchor Glass at Anchor glass
- Line operator at Advance Drainage Systems
- electrician, and build form at Image Staffing at Timco
- Lead Carpenter, Ground at Castle Builders/M&P Rentals
3 years at this Job
- - CGTC-Industrial Wiring
Managed 30 employees in day to day operations in shipping and warehousing Responsible for certifying forklift drivers and keeping up maintenance on forklifts Responsible for inventory reports and cycle counts in house and outside warehouses Responsible for staying in spending budget and man hours for my department Responsible for payroll and vacations and making sure all shift for my department are covered Responsible for making sure all PPE and SOP'S for my department are being used Responsible for making orders to be shipped to outside warehouses Responsible for communication with customers and trucking companies Responsible for conducting safety meeting for my department Responsible for making orders and setting up carriers for loads While at Anchor Glass I have taken serval class from Excelling as a Manager, Work place violence, Drug and alcohol awareness, Fire extinguisher safety, Hazard communication safety, Food service & distribution, Heat stress, Lockout/Tagout, Hot work permit program, Machine Guarding Preventing work place Harassment As well as taking Apollo RCA Training I am also certified in CPR and as a first responder.
- ANCHOR GLASS/SHIPPING/WAREHOUSE MANAGER at Anchor Glass 2018 DUE PLANT CLOSING
- OWNER at BAREFOOT GARAGE DOOR COMPANY
8 years, 2 months at this Job
Anchor 4:30-7am, 9:00am, and Noon shows
• Consumer Reporter
- Morning Anchor at KSLA (CBS)
- at KSLA (CBS)
- Morning Anchor/Reporter at KSLA (CBS)
- Sunday Morning Anchor/Producer at KSLA (CBS)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Broadcast Journalism
• Provide a safe and therapeutic milieu by monitoring patients and redirecting behaviors.
• Assist patients through the admission process, required paperwork, and orientating new patients to the clinic.
• Establish therapeutic relationships with patients and providing patient care within Walden policies, philosophies, and objectives.
• Provide patient check in's and respond to patients in crisis to ensure patient and clinic safety.
• Observe patients and accurately and thoroughly document daily patient notes.
• Supervise breakfast, lunch and snacks and provide re-direction to patients, as needed.
• Participate in community meetings, group therapies, education and social activities on the unit.
• Help facilitate group therapies sessions.
• Communicate appropriately and effectively with patients' treatment teams to ensure the highest quality of patient care.
• Conducting patient weigh-ins.
• Support Office Manager with administrative/filing duties, as needed
• Complete call assignments as designated by supervisor.
- Anchor hospital at anchor hospital
- Following assigned priorities from manager or supervisor at RTI Surgical
- Medical Technician, Horizon Bay Hyde Park at
- Shift Manager at Mountain Mike's Pizza
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Write, anchor, produce news segments including digital/social content.
- Anchor/Reporter at NBCUniversal
- Journalist/Reporter/Anchor/Writer/MMJ at iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Media servent at Calvary Chapel
- Journalist/Reporter at USA TODAY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Journaliam
- Photography/social media/marketing
Anchor, Report and Produce daily newscasts.
- Anchor/Reporter/Producer at WSAV TV
- Reporter/anchor at WSOC TV
- General Assignment Reporter at WPMI TV
- Anchor/MMJ at KTBS
2 years, 3 months at this Job