1 year at this Job
• Serve as Saturday morning meteorologist for THV11 and Co-Anchor the morning show
• Effectivly present weather updates that combine producing graphics, emergency cut-ins and social media updates
• Responsibilities include research, book and conduct on-air guests for segment interviews
- Anchor at TEGNA CORPORATION
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at VESTCOM INTERNATIONAL
- Executive Assistant to Senior Managing Director at THE HALIFAX GROUP
- administrative activities at
1 year at this Job
- Some college
Tow Truck Operator Responsibilities - Providing towing services in the lower Keys. Providing exceptional customer service, while meeting company standards and following federal regulations. Work with local law enforcement on requested towing services.
- Anchor Towing at Anchor Towing
- Front Counter Sales and Office Manager at Tropical Rentals
- Boat Rental Agent at Vacation Boat Rentals
- Driver at Pioneer Sand Co
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Management
Check Plastic Bowls To See If Its Safe To Ship
- Anchor Packaging at Anchor Packaging
- Cook at Mr.Ps
- Mega Straps at Mega Straps
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Delivered exceptional, friendly, and fast service
● Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested
● Followed Virginia ABC liquor laws, making sure each drink is being made properly.
● Accurately recorded orders and partner with team members to serve food and beverages that exceeded guests expectations.
● In charge of opening and closing duties for bar and server stations, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Anchor Allie's at Anchor Allies
- Hostess at Yard House
- Supervisor at Starbucks
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Inspector, training new employees. And crew leader when supervisors went in vacations. Worked in lab, and wsrehouse.
- Anchor Glass at Anchor Glass Container
- Inspector at Anchor Glass Container Corporation
32 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Provide a safe and therapeutic milieu by monitoring patients and redirecting behaviors.
• Assist patients through the admission process, required paperwork, and orientating new patients to the clinic.
• Establish therapeutic relationships with patients and providing patient care within Walden policies, philosophies, and objectives.
• Provide patient check in's and respond to patients in crisis to ensure patient and clinic safety.
• Observe patients and accurately and thoroughly document daily patient notes.
• Supervise breakfast, lunch and snacks and provide re-direction to patients, as needed.
• Participate in community meetings, group therapies, education and social activities on the unit.
• Help facilitate group therapies sessions.
• Communicate appropriately and effectively with patients' treatment teams to ensure the highest quality of patient care.
• Conducting patient weigh-ins.
• Support Office Manager with administrative/filing duties, as needed
• Complete call assignments as designated by supervisor.
- Anchor hospital at anchor hospital
- Following assigned priorities from manager or supervisor at RTI Surgical
- Medical Technician, Horizon Bay Hyde Park at
- Shift Manager at Mountain Mike's Pizza
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Case Manager Managing database of all pending and new business insurance applications, assisting in processing security business through our broker dealer, bullishly following up with company vendors to move business through as quickly as possible, working closely with the company's underwriting department to identify issues and challenges relating to clients insurability, monitor and handle services promptly, follow up with doctor's offices to obtain APS's work, with agents to ensure all outstanding requirements are being addressed promptly, produce accurate and timely reports on case activity. December 2018 to Present
- Anchor Financial at Anchor Financial Group
- Documentation Management Coordinator at Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group
- at Riverside Rehabilitation Institute
- HIMS Assistant II at Health Information Services/Medical Records Department
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Science - Health Information Management
Waco, Texas Fall 2018 - Present Report, interview, film pieces for the Broadcasting department as a part of the University news team. Create own content, then edit footage and write print stories along with video pieces. Creating graphics and preparing content for weekly newscast. Anchor in weekly newscast and edit footage to post on website.
- Anchor at Baylor University
- at Baylor University
- at FX Studios
6 months at this Job
- - Communications Specialist
Work as an Anchor in a live Newscast about International Good news, local news and interviewing experts regarding different topics.
- "NEWS ANCHOR" at ARKY HAWKTV
- "ENTERTAINMENT HOST" at HAWK PRODUCTIONS & ENTERTAINMENT
- Freelance at "CONTENT CREATOR"
- "INTERNATIONAL NEWS EDITOR" at El Venezolano TV
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - RADIO AND TV BROADCASTING
- - ENGLISH ACADEMIC PROPOSES
- - WEEDING & EVENT PLANNING
- BACHELOR'S IN AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATIONS - JOURNALIST