Links:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.caremark.caremark Description:The CVS/Caremarkapplication users to lets the users to refill or request new mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. The application also supports the new features such paper online claims, see number of refills due and orders in progress, Check order status, Check drug costs and coverage, view your member ID Card, Identify unknown pills, Check for potential drug interactions, Update Account Information, shipping and billing information. The users must have CVS/Caremark prescription benefits to use this application. App is developed and designed for Smartphones. The app is supported from Android OS version 5.0 or later. Responsibilities
➢ Participated in complete SDLC process with team to analyze requirement, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code.
➢ Worked on MVP pattern used to design UI (Layouts and Widgets) and maintain the code.
➢ Documented the architecture and implementation for internal and external.
➢ Worked on UI implementation and control.
➢ Implemented Fragments, Activities.
➢ Developed different features for the application.
➢ Worked on linear, frame and relative layouts.
➢ Made RESTFUL Service Calls using Google's Volley Library at various stages in application development cycle and parsed responses back from the web servers as per the application requirement.
➢ Key resource for layout and UI work utilizing Layouts, widgets, Activities, Fragments, Animations, Carousel, Push Notifications etc.
➢ Participated in code Review and code refactoring work.
➢ Worked on bug Fixes, crashes handling, and made the application awesomely stable.
➢ Wrote unit test for mobile code and debugging critical application issues such as crashes, memory leaks and concurrency problems.
➢ Partner with QA and Internal developers for best practices
➢ Managed task with agile framework, cleared sprinted task and controlled Jira work flows.
➢ Performing Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins.
➢ Worked with JSON and used external libraries like GSON parsers, for data parsing.
➢ Worked closely with the testing team using Junit.
➢ Tested the app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and performance. Environment: Java, Android SDK, Android studio, MVP, RESTFUL Web services, Volley, JSON, AsyncTask, Junit, JIRA, Log cat, Jenkins, Git (version control)
- Android Application Developer at CVS Health
- Android Application Developer at AT&T
- Android Application Developer at CareCloud
- Android Application Developer at Travel zoo Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - E.C.E
Project: ARS Consumer Mobile
Description: Allstate Roadside Services (ARS) Mobile Apps are branded for partners and used by consumers for membership and/or pay-per-use access to roadside assistance. This framework was designed in a way where all the Roadside Assistance consumer applications will be integrating this framework to communicate to the services. This application help is the user with their rescues digitally.
Role and Responsibility:
• Worked in Agile-Scrum Methodology.
• Designing and development of Android Applications using Android SDK.
• Consumed Adobe SDK for mobile analytics and Splunk mint SDK's for crash reporting.
• Implemented Dynatrace and Google analytics for application analytics.
• Implemented Background services for handling polling.
• Developed polling service and foreground notification services.
• Pro-guard for optimization and obfuscation.
• Used Card.io for scanning credit cards
• Enabled encryption for securing the application session data.
• Interactions within internal team and key stakeholders.
• Created many proof of concepts before integrating into development.
• Developed speed framework and Rescue frameworks.
• Developed 11 different flavors for different partners.
• Jenkins setup for continuous integration and code coverage.
• Worked on robolectric and functional test cases.
• Build production APKs and uploaded into play store.
• Good knowledge on making API calls using Retrofit, Volley, json parsing.
• Involved in integrating the service to the UI
• Used Butter Knife for View Injection
• Adopted Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architectural pattern in development.
• Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls.
• Used perfecto for validating mobile applications. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allstate.view&hl=en https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allstate.Verizon&hl=en
- Android Application Developer at Allstate
- Android Application Developer at Allstate
- at Amway
- Implementing Location Manager at Find Facts Innovation Centre Private Limited, Hyd
2 years at this Job
- - Technology
Project: Yet to be launched (Beta version is available for limited users)
Juice application aim was to provides postpaid features for prepaid customers and main maintain their data usages.
Application users can view their internet data usage and easily increase data plan to 2,3 till 8 or unlimited data plan, based on usage. Application provide a HUD(Head up display) screen with currently used data and convenient way to increase you data. Application also contain user other information like Billing and Payments to view monthly bill and make payment using Debit/Credit cards.
Important feature in the app are:
• Invite a friends - get loyalty rewards
• Spending alert - set your min/max data usage for the month.
• Shopping - new devices from the app, new sim card from the app.
• Community - share feedback to Juice community about application, ask questions.
• Help/Mini-guide - contains static scrollable guide for important features. Responsibilities:
• Work on individual module of application. Worked on App Registration, CashingData, Delta Call, Mini Guide, Accessibility modules.
• Create Android Activities, Fragments, UI screens for different modules. Created Launch Activity class to configure app before it comes to authentication screen. Created Fragments for Registration flow, Mini guide flow using ViewPager and TabLayouts.
• Created XML Layout file for Registration, Mini Guide using Constrain, Relative, Linear, Frame layouts.
• Implemented Accessibility for complete Juice application.
• Created SQLite helper class to store RESTful response. Stored user profile data in the SQLite database
• Implement WCAG 2.0 recommendation for accessibility in Juice application for physical challenged users.
• Integrated backend RESTful web service exposed by Micro Services to interact with backend system. We have used JSONSerialzationHelper class to convert the JSON response to Java Model class.
• Clone existing code base(master branch) from Github(BitBucket), create new feature branch from master, clone them to Android Studio. Make code change using Android studio and merge them back to feature branch and finally to master branch.
• Support QA team providing mock data to create new users with different profiles unlocked used account, and testing reactivation flow, help QA with technical challenge in device/platform.
• Integrate Analytics tool in the application - Verizon Analytics and Adobe Analytics for tracking user activity in the application. Some of event tracked in the application are - most visited pages, user geographical location, analysis log if any exception thrown in productions. Environment: Android, Android SDK, Android Studio 2.2.3, Core Java Utils classes, RESTful web service, Multi-Threading, Micro services, Event Bus, Jenkins, JSON, GSON, Source Tree. Professional Experience in Organization: NIIT Technologies, Atlanta, GA, North America
- Android application developer at Verizon Wireless - NJ
- Android application developer at Voya Financials - CT
- Web application developer at Voya Financials - CT
- Android Application developer at BMW
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Advance Computing
- Master - Social Work
- Master's - Commerce
- B. Com - Commerce
Technologies: Java, Node.js, EJS, AWS S3, Github, Socket.io, Sublime, MongoDB, AngularJS, Android Studio, Android
• Developed the API and administrative panel for a live chat widget using Node.js, EJS, Socket.IO and MongoDB.
• Designed the widget required for the chat application which was integrated with the API endpoints for applications that have signed up to make API calls.
• Developed the Android Application chat interface using Android Java libraries on Android Studio and was integrated with the Pink Bengal API for the live chat mobile application.
• Integrated the application with AWS S3 bucket service for the purpose of storing images. Project: ASPIRE Insurance Agency Management System Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server Management Studio, C#
• Assisted the organization with their legacy system agency management system by making appropriate database queries and rectifying tickets by making appropriate code modifications.
• Made modifications to existing stored procedures to enhance capabilities of the Agency Management System to provide additional features and functionalities to the application.
• Tweaking the existing system to enhance it's capabilities. Project: Costectomy Technologies: PHP, Laravel, AWS EC2
• Vastly involved in project management, debugging and testing roles with this healthcare application before assisting with deployment to AWS.
- Android Application Developer at Transcolabs LLC / Squaremelons Inc
- Teaching Assistant at University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Software Developer at Gaddiel Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelors - Engineering
o Worked on an android application of Vichakshan Media Pvt. Ltd., with the development team
➢ Created application to download various books & magazines
- Android Application Developer Intern at Vichakshan Media Pvt. Ltd
- Software Engineer Intern at Zaplon Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Computer Engineering
• Worked with Agile Environment and involved in Daily stand up meetings.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable java code
• Designing and developing adaptive UI components, widgets for android phones, tablets using Notifications, Adapters, Content Provider, Services, XML Parsing, SQLite, List View, Recycler View, Card View and Fragments.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Extensively utilized the android components like Activities, Fragments, Broad cast Receivers and Services.
• Implemented Complex Custom View Components.
- Web and Android Application developer at Brilliant Innovator
- Database Administrator/business developer at Al-Madina super store
- Android developer at Mobizone private limited
- Teacher Assistant at Comsats University of Science and Technology
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Sciences
Project Name#1: Mayo Clinic Responsibilities: * Involved in designing UI for different android devices. * Responsible for designing all the GUI elements by making required modifications to the xml. * Android compatibility to all the devices from API level 16 to 23. * Worked with application performance tuning. * Worked on Linear, Frame and Relative layouts. * Created a variety of different custom Android applications from conception to implementation phase. * Designed the User Interface according to the requirements using UI Groups, UI components. * Worked on camera for user profile picture on sign in UI. * Create custom http library on android to make the Restful Service Calls at the various stages in the app development cycle and parsing the JSON responses back from the web servers according to the application requirement.. * Developed a Checklist System with Rxjava. * Worked on user settings, language preferences, user feedback, social network Integration. * Worked on Agile Methodology and used Jira for sprint tracking. * Responsible for performing Functional Testing on the application by creating Automated scripts using QTP. * Responsible for demo and Project Presentation in the meetings. * Used multithreading to implement parallel processing. * Used adb logcat, DDMS for Debugging. * Collaborating with development and production team to deliver exceptional product to the customers. * Responsible for coordinating with testers, developers and designers in two different locations. * Helped in establishing templates for coding, designing, mockups and wireframes. Environment/Tools: Android Studio 2.1.2, Android API'S 16 to API 23, MAC-OSX, Android SDK,NDK,Java, XML, Restful, JSON, Source Tree, Charles proxy.
- Android Application Developer at Mayo Clinic
- Android Developer at BlueCross BlueShield
- Android Developer at Texas Bank and Trust
- Android Developer at Pima County
2 years, 8 months at this Job
App Description:Nike is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services. The project was to build a next generation global fulfillment capability project for e-Commerce whereby stores and clubs are used as fulfillment centers to gather merchandise to be dispensed, shipped or delivered to the customer. Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nike.omega&hl=en Responsibilities:
• Played a role in writing application logic using Eclipse Kepler, Android SDK and SMP mobile SDK 2.3.SP06.
• Proficient in creating test data for Business users, Personal users, Commercial users etc.
• Experience in Architecture Design, Development and Implementation, Troubleshooting and Debugging, Testing of software Applications.
• Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
• Identifying Critical/Crash/Hidden defects in applications using mobile apps and Ability to give suggestions for a quick fix by analyzing logs.
• Participated in several spaces like Designing, Enhancements, Bug-fixing, KT Sessions, and maintenance of the Application. ◦ Worked in Agile Environment- Participated in daily standup meetings. ◦ Developed App screens and its workflow using Activity and Fragments.
• Developed rich UI for the most of the modules in the application using ListView, ScrollView, ViewPager and Navigation Drawer.
• Customized different widgets that include Buttons, Toast's and Dialog's.
• Extensively utilized AsyncTask, Thread, Handler, Services to provide smooth UI experience.
• Responsible in implementing REST services to map MBO's with XSD files.
• Worked in different phases of the project cycle like design, development and testing
• Designed Effort estimation of the team.
• Worked on AJAX with JSON for web page dynamic refreshing.
• Used SQLite for saving the files downloaded by user and eligible devices for upgrade
• Handling XML data using efficient parsing techniques such as JSON Parser, XMLPullParser and DOM parser.
• Created and used SQL Queries, Scripts and Stored Procedures for data validations.
• Implemented Mobile Business Objects (MBO's) to use the app in offline and synchronize the app data with the server when the network becomes available.
• Involved in developing MBO's, deployed it to SUP Server and integrated it with Application.
• Implemented the scanner functionality of the application using the Zebra Crossing library for Barcodes.
• Used ACRA-4.3.0 library to send crash reports to the developer.
• Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control.
• Implemented MVC design pattern in designing and development of this project
• Performed on device debugging using ADB and tested application in device using Logcat, DDMS.
• Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
• Tested the app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and performance.
• Performed Regression testing. Environment: Eclipse Kepler 4.3.1, SMP Mobile SDK 2.3, Android SDK 4.1.2, TFS server, Camera API, KanbanTrello, MySQL, GPS, Agile Methodology, ACRA-4.3.0, ZXing, RESTful web services, UltraLiteJNI16. Java, Android SDK, XML, JSON, Ajax, JQuery.
- ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPER at Nike
- ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPER at Walgreens
- ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPER at JP Morgan CHASE
- ANDROID DEVELOPER at Kaiser Permanente
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Worked in different phases of project life cycle like design, development and testing of application for Android mobile devices.
• Involved in requirement gathering, UI design and development.
• Implemented web views, list views& populated lists from card engine.
• Responsible for SERVICES, ASYNC tasks and Native Payment API to implement one-time payments feature into the mobile app.
• Experience in using dependency injector called Dagger to test the classes.
• Implemented Android integration frameworktools like Espresso and Gradle.
• Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls.
• Modified Android manifest XML file to include all user permissions such as GPS, Camera and External Storage.
• Working in android Networking Libraries like Volley and OKHttp.
• Experience in integrating the application with Analytics to log User Sessions and Touch Gestures.
• Understanding system requirements, test case planning and execution, Functional testing, Integration testing, track issue records and reporting by using bug tracking tool Jira andRally.
• Experience with RESTand SOAPweb services. Worked on continuous integration and version control using Bitbucket and GIT.
• Implemented to show the pop-up Love dialog to the customers by triggered the events and Controlled from Appentitive.
• Debugged application using ADB, DDMS and Log Cat.
• Experience with authenticated sessions using OAuth and authentication tokens.
• Worked with Product owners, creative teams and technical teams at all level of an organization.
• Coded in Javausing Android Studio, on the app inMVVParchitecture to achieve a complete separation of concerns, better code reusability and a higher percentage of unit tests. Environment: Java, Android SDK, Android studio, Retrofit, MVVM, RESTFUL Web services, JSON, Google Map API, Volley, JSON, JIRA, Log cat, Agile, GIT, Jenkins, Slack.
- Android Application Developer at L Brands
- Android Developer at Change Health care
- Android Developer at PayPal
- Web Developer at Model N India Software Pvt. Ltd
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Formulated handset specific user interface (UI) for Android mobile phones, tablets and PC's.
• Worked with Layouts, Menus and Action Bars and several other User Interface (UI) components.
• Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts and Unified Modeling Language (UML) were immensely used for modeling.
• Developed the UI for the application using edit boxes, 9-patch images, date picker, time picker, dialog boxes, alert boxes and spinners using different layouts that are available.
• For making existing applications more user-friendly we researched on Android application acceptance and feedback from the application users.
• Made use of Retrofit library for downloading asynchronous data and convert those JSON or XML responses to Plain Old Java Objects (POJO).
• We accessed external databases for our application by using JSON for web service calls.
• Enabled speedy reviews and first mover advantages by using Oozie to automate data loading into the Hadoop Distributed File System and PIG to pre-process the data.
• Designed and implemented screens for Sam's Club Backroom Inventory app which helps the Club associates to work on the inventory and finalize the items.
• Integrated EventBus for better communication between Activities, Fragments, Threads, Services, etc. Less code, better quality.
• Retrofit Integration for Web Services integration and GSON for parsing JSON Response to POJO objects.
• Integrated this application with Firebase Cloud Messaging for Push Notifications.
• Hands on experience in developing Android Enterprise Applications for mobiles and tablets using Android SDK Tools.
• Very Good understanding of Android back-end and UI guidelines.
• Used MVP pattern for designing the application using Android Studio and Android SDK.
• Created views for Date &Time pickers, image buttons and created layouts Image View and Scroll Views.
• Worked with the Android SDK, and implemented Android Bluetooth and Location Connectivity components.
• Worked on material design for mobile application as per the business rule from the client side.
• Worked on Intent Service to generate the PUSH Notifications.
• Worked on Location Manager to get the Nearby airports for Booking Flight tickets.
• Used Material design using Card View, Recycler View and classic principles of good design with innovation.
• Involved in Requirement gathering, writing design specification document and identified the appropriate design pattern to develop the application
• Implemented JIRA issue collector and various modules by using JSF, PrimeFaces, and EJB.
• Implemented eSubmission application for processing of online Adobe PDF documents from ESG gateway to MoveIt to XML data export by using AEM forms 6.3 on OSGi. The PDF documents Metadata are stored in DB and documents/ attachment files are uploaded in Documentum.
• Installation and Deployment of Adobe LiveCycle ES2 and AEM forms 6.2 on OSGi.
• Build and deployed custom application package for XML data export and applying reader extension on Adobe PDF for AEM forms 6.2 on OSGi.
• Upgraded Adobe PDF document for AEM form 6.2 by using Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2.
• Developed MapReduce programs to parse the raw data, populate staging tables and store the refined data in partitioned tables in the EDW.
• Created Hive queries that helped market analysts spot emerging trends by comparing fresh data with EDW reference tables and historical metrics. Environment: Android SDK (4.1 to 6.0), Java 7, Android Studio 1.5, MVP, Butter Knife, Retrofit, Github, JSON, Agile Methodology.
- Sr. Android Application Developer at Riccione Resources, Inc
- Sr.Android Application Developer at The Virtual Bench
- Android Application Developer at Euronet Worldwide, Inc
- Android Application Developer at Kitestring Technical Services
5 months at this Job