● Involved in developing the UI for the app using Text Views, Buttons, Check boxes, Alert dialogs, Action bar and spinners for various layouts.
● Worked on wide use of application framework like content providers, content resolver, AsyncTask, AlertDialog.
● Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
● Collected the requirements with the client and documented the requirements
● Involved in requirement gathering, UI design and development
● Implemented functionality based on the business requirements for major releases
● Extensively tested alpha releases with JUNIT 3 and Robotium.
● Rewrite Rails API in Kotlin for better performance.
● Participated on the migration of code to Kotlin
● Involved in migrating Java based implementations to Kotlin
● Migrated multiple components to Kotlin making use of the new extension functions, delegate properties and avoid Null Pointer Exceptions.
● Responsible for developing JUnit Test Case Classes, Test Suite in Integration environment.
● Regularly followed up with Development Team to discuss discrepancies identified during testing and performance tuning.
● Involved in creating reusable component for drawing application on Hybrid Mobile app using Angular 2.
● Implemented capturing the screenshot of the payment screen, Bitmap to PDF conversion features using Android NDK.
● Responsible for creating efficient design and developing the User Interface using HTML5, Ionic components, CSS3, AngularJS.
● Implemented native libraries in application by using Android NDK
● Worked on integration of Google Maps, Camera, sensors, hardware components using Android NDK
● Implemented Android application for sharing the media content using Android NDK and Eclipse IDE in Android SDK environment.
● Supported the design, development, testing and implementation of new business and support applications
● Worked closely with the testing team as per mockup.
● Used GIT for project management and version control.
● Used JSON to fetch data from the server using RESTful web services.
● Implemented List views for displaying new releases.
● Provided subsequent releases which included feature changes, enhancements and bug fixes. Environment: AndroidSDK, EclipseIDE, AndroidAPIs, GoogleAPIs, JNI, J2ME, JDK, UNIX, LINUX, REST Web Service, JSON, JUNIT 3, SQLite, GPS service, Log cat.
- Android Developer at Boson Motors Inc
- Android Developer at Softrams
- Android Developer at Savant
- Mobile Application Developer at MetLife
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Developed features for the Fitbit Social Adventure project which include the capability to view a participant's progress across a map, and a capability to participate with friends to see who can finish an Adventure first.
• Implemented a Leaderboard/Finisher's screen which displays the ranking of the participants and a countdown bar which displays a live countdown until the race finishes. Developed code to dynamically alter the display of Views in the screen based upon factors such as when a participant has finished a race or a race has finished.
• Used ObjectAnimator to animate the progress of a participant's Avatar's as they move across the Adventure Map. The Object Animator would redraw the participant's Avatar every frame update.
• Implemented new Social Adventure challenge tiles by creating custom RecyclerView Adapters.
• Used GreenDao to persist data across all Activity and Fragment lifecycles.
• Updated utility classes to provide additional capabilities, including to verify if an Adventure has completed, and to distinguish between Social Adventures and Solo Adventures.
• Resolved bug fixes, which included verifying data inputs are non-null, verifying Activities and Fragments are visible when returning from callbacks, using Intent flags such as SINGLETOP so that only one Activity in a task is created, and modifying RecyclerView Adapter classes to create custom LayoutManagers.
• Used static inner classes to avoid memory leaks.
• Implemented LoaderManagers to asynchronously load data and to integrate with an Activity's or Fragment's lifecycle.
• Developed a custom RecyclerView to provide a more fluid UX when being used with an AppToolbarLayout.
• Developed software using the Agile method, including engaging in bi-weekly Sprints and estimation of Story Points for backlog items.
- Senior Android Developer at Senior Android Developer
- Senior Android Developer at
- Android Architect at Lowe's
- Senior Android Developer at Delta Air Lines
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
1yr experience as a Android Developer in Appstone pvt.ltd, Bhubaneswar. (Specialty in Application development using android.)
- Android Developer at
at this Job
Roles & responsibilities
● Lead Android developer in Helpr
● RESTful applications with local database
● Google Maps APIs and location tracking
● Firebase integration: Analytics, Notifications, DB
● Configuration of Continuous Integration Environment Tech stack: Android, Java, Firebase, Google APIs, REST, RxJava, Realm, Retrofit, MVP, Bitrise, Sonarqube, Android Studio, Jira, Continuous Integration
- Android Developer at Netguru
- Freelancing / Software Developer at POZNAŃ
- Android Developer at Mood Up
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MSc - Computing Science (exchange program)
- BSc - Computing Science
Holland, MI - December 2016 to Present Responsibilities:
• Involving in entire software development process for Android applications development.
• Gathering client requirements and involved in design and developing application UI.
• Involved in requirement gathering, UI design and development.
• Written application logic using Android Studio.
• Handling JSON data using efficient parsing techniques such as GSON and Parcebale.
• Constructing http requests, fetching server response and parsing feeds wherever required.
• Involved in development and enhancements of features to restrict the usage based on Authorization and Authentication tokens.
• Used sliding side menu library for easy navigation through the app.
• Responsible for design of user interface using custom layouts and different form of widgets.
• Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
• Used services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement parking status reminder into the mobile app.
• Used Android content providers for implementing features like sharing using Facebook, Email, Twitter, SMS, etc., from the app and designed suitable GUI for these applications.
• Worked extensively on local data storage using Shared Preferences, SQLite databases, and File system.
• Used Parceler for passing Parcelable objects between various components of the app.
• Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls for finding out the store and navigation details to the store.
• Integrating RESTful API services with Basic Authentication process
• Involved in working with Location Manager and Restful Web service with JSON.
• Integrated Push Notifications (GCM) to notify user about new in-stock apparels.
• Used ProGuard for code shrinking, optimizing, and obfuscating the remaining classes, fields, and methods with short names. This helped in preventing the APK from reverse engineering.
• Worked on memory leaks using DDMS and Leak Canary.
• Used GIT for version control and followed Agile with JIRA for implementing this project Environment: Android SDK, SQLite, Android studio IDE, Android API's, ADT plug-in, Location Manager, JDK 1.6, JNI, XML, JSON, REST services, GPS service, Log cat. Android Developer
- Android Developer at Adient
- Software Developer at Dura Automotive
- Java Developer at Valsatech Corp
2 years, 6 months at this Job
SQL University of Santo Tomas Firebase July 2018 - January 2019 Android Developer Intern Mobile Banking Application NTT Data Philippines, Inc.
- Android Developer Intern at Resource Speaker, Globe Digital Thumbprint Program
6 months at this Job
- - Primary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Web and Mobile Development
Pleasanton, CA Sept 2016 - Till Date Project Description: KP Flagship app is a healthcare management app where users can access their medical records for health history, schedule online or office appointments. Users send to and receive email messages from doctors and Member Services for non-urgent consultation. Access pharmacy feature where users can refill prescriptions for themselves or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications. Users can also locate the nearby Kaiser facilities.
• One of the senior most developers in my team and mentored three interns working on enhancement of TWC TV Go Android application.
• Implemented Recycler view in our existing Android application and working on various other features including Material Design.
• Constantly updating our application to keep pace with Android best practices and Google design guidelines.
• Played with variety of third-party libraries to either reuse or fork and tailor it to our needs with their existing codebase.
• Also worked on other apps fleet in debugging complex issues that other traditional applications are unable to observe, worked on persistent logging apps to search for various hardware and communication problems from service providers, device hardware quirks and other client server anomalies.
• Improved the video quality to HD Fleet apps provide for collection of data at vehicle incident site.
• Familiar with the media business from subscription to content delivery.
• Historical background in nearly all modern operating systems and low level system API, toolkits and frameworks.
• Worked on the custom List View which showing the picture, name and address of the places, ordered the places by the distance from current location.
• Worked closely with the team to set up the most reasonable way to create and get intents to achieved best user experience.
• Texted the application with automation tool Seletium and Robotium.
• Worked directly with backend server teams providing a multitude of services including; audio and video streaming content delivery, database lookups, mapping, customer history, documents, contracts and many more.
• Work on strict schedules that have requirements extensively analyzed for accuracy. Involved in process from gathering requirements to coding, testing and defect resolution.
• Extensive experience in full SDLC from conception to reality.
• Experience working with all levels of software development personnel and various teams including onsite, off site and offshore.
• Good understanding of entire Android programming model from front end GUI and widgets to back end server communication protocols.
• Emphasize the changing best practices and adhere to native practices to provide best performance and end user experience. Environment: Android SDK, JSON, RESTful services, OPENGL, Robotium, HTTP, Git. Android Developer
- Android Developer at Kaiser Permanante
- Android Developer at Matlen Silver
- Android Developer at Capital One
- team member at Scadea Solutions Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Description: Worked as an Android Developer for GM infotainment systems, Deployed Trailering Application which is a core app for the Trucks in the GM fleet such as Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC. Which enables the user to check temperature of the trailer and creating multiple profiles for the user and it has different checklist for daily usage of trailer and it was implemented with all the features available for the trailer and the app was released in USA, CA and MX Countries supporting English, French and Spanish Responsibilities:
• Worked on OEM applications which built for customized Android displays.
• Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development of reusable code, testing and enhancement of the code.
• Working on different key components of android like app life- cycles, broadcast receivers, content providers, services, Developing AIDL for IPC between the applications.
• Worked on Center Stack Module and Cluster.
• Managing Jenkins for Continuously integrating application development Developed and maintained custom android libraries for integrating with multiple applications.
• Developed Memory leak detecting feature using Leak-canary. Implemented efficient Pro-Guard rules for shrinking the size of APK which saves data during OTA updates.
• Participated in Agile methodology (Scrum) for project implementation.
• Writing Gradle scripts for projects as required.
• Used GIT for code repository and maintaining current and historical versions of the source code.
• Used Retrofit to retrieve and upload JSON through a Restful webservices.
• Used Android SDK and Eclipse IDE for development.
• Participated in vehicle testing.
• Used RTC for tracking tickets.
• Implemented different versions of same application to run on different configurations of Infotainment systems as customer build with his own configuration.
• Optimized the UI to make the layouts reusable by showing or hiding a few views, using frame layouts using fragments concept.
• Rewriting the next version of the App in Kotlin for better performance. Environment: Intellij, Java, Jenkins, Tera Term, Git, Bit bucket, Android studio, Junit, Android Studio 2.3, SQLite, Android SDK 24 (7.0), Android Auto, Android OEM, Broadcast Receiver, Notification, Multi-threading, OKHTTP3, Jackson 2.7.3, Zebra Scanner Library, Google API's, Web view, GPS service, JSON, NDK, Log cat, Eclipse ADT, SmartSVN, Postman, Site Catalyst, JUnit, Espresso.
- Android Developer at General Motors
- Android Developer at People Tech Group
- Java Developer at BDM Innovative Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Contracting for Starz as an Android Developer. Converting current design pattern to MVVM, improving the existing flow of the application.
- Senior Android Developer at Starz Entertainment, LLC
- Junior Software Developer at Stellar
- Web developer/IT at Proffupack, Penza
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
Twyst is a start-up based out of Gurgaon, started by a team with a combined experience of 40 years across product, strategy, operations and marketing.
Android Developer in a team of 2, responsible for putting together a major part of the production App in a
span of 2 and half month whose Beta launch is scheduled for this month's end.
Key features developed include Front Screens with all the UI, Menu Display, App location Aware, Filters and
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Work with remote data via REST and JSON
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Other Android Projects
• Contributor in successfully running word game application on Google Playstore "UnJumble" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vipulfb.Unjumble
• Contributor in successfully running arcade game on Google Playstore "Potter Quidditch" with game development framework'libgdx': https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vipulfb.potterq
- Android Developer at Twyst
- Software Engineer at CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEM
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.E. - Electronics
- Class X - Electronics and Communication
- Class XII - Communication