Project Description: Direct Energy Online Account Manager (OAM) Mobile Application is a customer facing Native Mobile Application developed primarily to make payments easily, manage their account such as transferring and renew their plans, ability to know energy usage daily and knowing usage by comparing with peer's usage.
• Participated in every phase of project from gathering requirements to deployment to play store
• Mainly responsible for developing Screens and Data Models
• Used Retrofit as a networking library for making Http calls to backend Restful API Services
• Project was Implemented in Agile (Scrum Methodology) development model
• Developed Payments in the Application. Fiserv, a third-party payment processing agency manages payments in the backend which is a XML based API. From the application we call to Proxy Server, which is a JSON based API that translates into appropriate XML and back
• Used Butter Knife for View Injection
• Adopted Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architectural pattern in development.
• Performed Unit testing by using Junit, Mockito for mocking objects
• Integrated Google Analytics for Analytics purposes.
• Used Fabric's Crashlytics for crash reporting purposes
• Used HP Fortify as a Security Remediation purposes.
• Used Jira for Bugs tracking Tool.
• Used GIT for Source Code Management. Environment: Android Studio IDE, Gradle, retrofit 2.0, Mockito 1.1.6, Junit 4.12, Butter knife 7.0.1, Rx Android, Google Analytics 7.3.0, Crashlytics 2.9.3, HP Fortify, Jira, MVP, GIT.
- Android Developer at Direct Energy
- Android Application Developer at Sears
- Android developer at University of Central Missouri
- Android Developer at Collinsville Savings Society
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Developed features for the Fitbit Social Adventure project which include the capability to view a participant's progress across a map, and a capability to participate with friends to see who can finish an Adventure first.
• Implemented a Leaderboard/Finisher's screen which displays the ranking of the participants and a countdown bar which displays a live countdown until the race finishes. Developed code to dynamically alter the display of Views in the screen based upon factors such as when a participant has finished a race or a race has finished.
• Used ObjectAnimator to animate the progress of a participant's Avatar's as they move across the Adventure Map. The Object Animator would redraw the participant's Avatar every frame update.
• Implemented new Social Adventure challenge tiles by creating custom RecyclerView Adapters.
• Used GreenDao to persist data across all Activity and Fragment lifecycles.
• Updated utility classes to provide additional capabilities, including to verify if an Adventure has completed, and to distinguish between Social Adventures and Solo Adventures.
• Resolved bug fixes, which included verifying data inputs are non-null, verifying Activities and Fragments are visible when returning from callbacks, using Intent flags such as SINGLETOP so that only one Activity in a task is created, and modifying RecyclerView Adapter classes to create custom LayoutManagers.
• Used static inner classes to avoid memory leaks.
• Implemented LoaderManagers to asynchronously load data and to integrate with an Activity's or Fragment's lifecycle.
• Developed a custom RecyclerView to provide a more fluid UX when being used with an AppToolbarLayout.
• Developed software using the Agile method, including engaging in bi-weekly Sprints and estimation of Story Points for backlog items.
- Senior Android Developer at Senior Android Developer
- Senior Android Developer at
- Android Architect at Lowe's
- Senior Android Developer at Delta Air Lines
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
As an Android developer at Amtrust Financial I work on a collaborative team in a agile environment. On a day to day basis I find myself working with project owners, business analysts, designers and testers. I implement and maintain applications and frameworks with flexible unit tested code. I often work with the lead android developer to better our teams coding practices and standards.
➢ Architecture decisions
➢ Latest technologies
- Android Developer at Amtrust Financial
- Java Developer Contractor at Robert Half
2 years, 3 months at this Job
1. Have studied Android programming. Keep practicing to create mobile apps using Android IDE as code training.
2. Have attended Android Developer Nanodegree Program provided from Udacity. The projects assigned had been completed and pushed to github account.
• From Github 1. https://github.com/yungyi17/websitetemplate1 2. https://github.com/yungyi17/webpagetabs 3. https://github.com/yungyi17/modalform 4. https://github.com/yungyi17/slideshow 5. https://github.com/yungyi17/ajaxexample 6. https://github.com/yungyi17/imagecare
• URLs for the web applications 1. http://webintegrate.com/ajaxexample/getAjax.html 2. http://webintegrate.com/modalForm/modalForm.html 3. http://webintegrate.com/slideshow/slideShow.html 4. http://webintegrate.com/webpagetabs/webpage_tabs.html 5. http://webintegrate.com/websitetemplate/index.html 6. http://webintegrate.com/imagecare/SlideshowGallery.html
- Android Developer at Self Employed
- Owner of Business at Business Name
- Management Information Systems (MIS) at Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Management Information Systems (MIS) at Texas Department of Human Services
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
-MountainView, CA August 2018 -January 2019
Worked in collaboration with stakeholders to develop and maintain apps that grew customer base and increase overall app rating in Google Playstore.
• Added new features to Money Network and Authenticate based on changing business requirements and customer feedback.
• Developed Instant Digital Issuance app for push provisioning to google pay and Samsung pay.
• Profiled battery usage using Battery Historian to determine battery drainage when location manager is most accurate. Implemented Fused Provider API to Optimize battery usage without sacrificing accuracy.
• Preformed UI testing with espresso and spoon for screen capturing.
• Maintained Authenticate by releasing and Tracking production and debug build on crashlytics.
• Re - design map for finding nearby ATM's.
• Implemented Mutual Authentication using TrustKeystore and Keystore with bouncy castle (BKS) to authenticate the app and webservice.
• Implemented Google Pay and Samsung Pay API for push provisioning card details to wallet using a token sent from an internal server.
- Android Developer at First Data
- Junior Level Developer at
- Level 1 Software Developer at
- Package Handler at Federal Express
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Software Engineering
I worked there as a android developer for a year. I have experience on the education of children as it was an educating company.
- Android Developer at Karkhana,Nepal
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Building an Android digital guide application with Android Studio for use in The Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C.
• Created a custom full screen video player that launches when a video's corresponding poster is scanned with the camera.
• Created new UI's with Activities and Fragments
• Storing and retrieving persistent data via SQLite database
• Fixed numerous issues in the UI and business logic
• Created responsive activities with AsyncTask
• Utilizing Github for souce control
• Testing the UI with Espresso and logic with JUnit
• Enhanced performance by redesigning and removing unnecessary code Android Developer- ongoing - Freelance
• Created and released a sorority chapter search application in the Google Play Store called Iota Chapter Search.
• Utilized the Gson 3rd party library to parse the JSON data being retrieved from RESTful web services.
• Utilized the Handler class for multithreading.
• Utilized the OkHttp library to handle the HTTP request and response with REST web services.
• Wrote the web services that retrieve data from MySQL and return JSON data to the Android application.
• Wrote the SQL queries to retrieve the required data from a MySQL database.
• Created the database and all of the tables.
• Rewrote the entire application in Flutter so that I could capture the Android and iOS markets with one codebase.
• Released the Flutter version of the app in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Android Developer at Museum of the Bible
- Web Developer at Evet Johnson Group Home, Inc
- Software Developer at BDP International Inc
- Android Developer at 3P Technology Services Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science - Object Oriented Analysis and Design Course
• Working as Android Developer at TechVyassa IT solutions Primary Skills
• Expert at Android SDK design functionality, including the full activity lifecycle
• Expertise in REST API
• Knowledgeable about back-end development and documentation
• Enthusiastic facilitator for client solutions
• Analytical user of GIT version control implementation
• Consummate collaborator with clients, management, and team members Job Responsibilities
• Respond to client needs for applications with an eye to the most feasible and effective solutions.
• Coordinate with team members to create client apps in a coordinated and timely manner.
• Ensure that apps are tested to meet total performance requirements.
• Optimize the interfacing of the apps with a variety of systems to ensure flexible and agile use
- Android Developer at Techvyassa IT solutions
2 years at this Job
- B.E - I.T
Holland, MI - December 2016 to Present
• Involving in entire software development process for Android applications development.
• Gathering client requirements and involved in design and developing application UI.
• Involved in requirement gathering, UI design and development.
• Written application logic using Android Studio.
• Handling JSON data using efficient parsing techniques such as GSON and Parcebale.
• Constructing http requests, fetching server response and parsing feeds wherever required.
• Involved in development and enhancements of features to restrict the usage based on Authorization and Authentication tokens.
• Used sliding side menu library for easy navigation through the app.
• Responsible for design of user interface using custom layouts and different form of widgets.
• Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
• Used services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement parking status reminder into the mobile app.
• Used Android content providers for implementing features like sharing using Facebook, Email, Twitter, SMS, etc., from the app and designed suitable GUI for these applications.
• Worked extensively on local data storage using Shared Preferences, SQLite databases, and File system.
• Used Parceler for passing Parcelable objects between various components of the app.
• Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls for finding out the store and navigation details to the store.
• Integrating RESTful API services with Basic Authentication process
• Involved in working with Location Manager and Restful Web service with JSON.
• Integrated Push Notifications (GCM) to notify user about new in-stock apparels.
• Used ProGuard for code shrinking, optimizing, and obfuscating the remaining classes, fields, and methods with short names. This helped in preventing the APK from reverse engineering.
• Worked on memory leaks using DDMS and Leak Canary.
• Used GIT for version control and followed Agile with JIRA for implementing this project Environment: Android SDK, SQLite, Android studio IDE, Android API's, ADT plug-in, Location Manager, JDK 1.6, JNI, XML, JSON, REST services, GPS service, Log cat. Android Developer
- Android Developer at Adient
- Software Developer at Dura Automotive
- Java Developer at Valsatech Corp
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Project: NDA (August 2017- Present) - Mobile & Web Application where employees can manage their business and their merchants. This is one enterprise E-commerce cloud POS solution for national quick-serve and fast-casual brands in the USA. The platform is similar to McDonald's cafe, includes a lot of Android devices with the custom launcher on the screen named "Point of Sale" (terminals), connected special printers to them and Back Office Portal - a web application with different access levels to manage all of the systems. It means to create new stores, edit menus, taxes, see the high detailing reports, & dashboards. All "Point of Sales" i.e. terminals, Back Office Portal work using RESTful API. Not trivial server-side infrastructure runs as dedicated containers using Docker-compose approach. Position and roles: Senior Android Developer Tools and technologies: Android SDK, Java 1.7, GIT, Gradle, XML, Json, Sql, Android Studio IDE, Genymotion, Native Emulators, Payment Systems, Amazon, Popular Social Networks Integration
- Senior Android Developer at Teqniksoft
- Senior Android Developer at Teqniksoft
- Android Developer at Teqniksoft
- File manager at Company A
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications Faculty