Responsibilities in this high volume surgical department include: Run diagnostic for all anesthesia machines. Set up cases and assist anesthesiology with arterial, hot line and central line placement in open heart cases. Set up cases and assist with difficult airways Provided hands on and worked quickly to find solution in the case of difficult intubations. Assistant CRNAS with intubation and extubation of the OR patience. Assisted in room turnover by cleaning monitors and equipment before and after infection control procedures. Restocking anesthesia supplies carts maintaining pair levels.
- ANESTHESIA TECH at ANESTHESIA TECH, OR/CVOR FLORIDA HOSPITAL MEDICAL MEMORIAL CENTER
- at ANESTHESIA TECH
1 month at this Job
- High school
Setting up the anesthesia machine and making sure they are operating at a 100%. Setting up A-line and hotlines if the cases need it. Setting up and assisting with central lines. I was in charge of med student anesthesia tech program thru UTHSCSA. I WOULD train med students IN the basics of Anesthesia Tech and assisting the Anesthesiologist.
- Anesthesia Tech II at University Health System
- Setting up and assisting at Anesthesia Tech
- Setting up and assisting at Anesthesia Tech
2 years, 6 months at this Job
keep Anesthesia supplies stock and ordered, check and replace out dated supplies, trouble shoot Anesthesia machine, Meet with sales rep., train and guide other Anesthesia Tech., work in Operating room setting, support CRNA’s and Anesthesiologist with patient care. over see paramedic students while on site. Help with surgery room readiness.
- Lead Anesthesia Tech at Elkhart General Hospital
- at Elkhart General Hospital
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical assisting
- High school - Marine Biology,Oceanography, wildlife
Monitor patient vitals, stock IV’s and Drug Room. Set up A-Lines, charting, anesthesia rounds, change circuits.
- Anesthesia Tech at Cabell Huntington Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Anesthesia Tech 1 (Non Certified)
• Assist the anesthesia care providers with acquiring, preparing and use of equipment, supplies, and medication during administration of anesthesia.
• Assist with special procedures and provide support for routine and complex surgical cases
• Maintain established departmental policies, procedures, quality improvment, safety , enviormental and infection control standards.
• Document and maintain preventative maintenance quality records
• Troubleshoot anesthesia machines for leaks, check oxygen levels, set up circuits kits for procedures.
• Stocking, order supplies, check for expires items
- Anesthesia Tech 1, Nursing Assistant Certified at Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Anesthesia Tech/Cath Lab Tech at Bay Area Regional Medical Center
- PRN Unit Clerk/CNA at St Luke's Episcopal Hospital Patients Medical Center
- Anesthesia Tech/CNA at Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
7 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Associate Degree - Business
- Certified Nurse Assistant
Clean OR’s restock Anesthesia machine for the next case. Set up OR’s for next day cases. Clean TEE probes . Collect cables and other equipment from J building ICU’s. Make IV’s for Anesthesia providers. Set up Belmont rapid blood infusers. Restock ORs with Anesthesia supplies as needed. Maintain cleanliness of work rooms. Clean soiled cables, Glidescopes , ultra sound and airway carts
- Anesthesia Tech at Cleveland Clinic
- Air Transportation Specialist at USAFR
- Lead Anesthesia Technician at Cleveland Clinic
- Anesthesia Technician at Cleveland clinic
6 months at this Job
- - Air Transportation Apprenticeship Program
Assist anesthesiologists with equipment, stock anesthesia supplies, order supplies for anesthesia. Assist with patients, disguard drugs at end of shift, clean and steralize fiberoptic scopes, change disposable circuts,suction etc. Set up I.V. set up level one rapid infusion machine, a-line set up. Check and maintain crash cart equipment
- Anesthesia Tech at OhioHealth
- Operation room assistant at OhioHealth
- Patient Support Assistant at OhioHealth
- Home health aide at Labelle Home Care
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- High school - Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
Assist Operating Room staff in maintaining sterility Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines. Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival. Support duties for diagnostic and technical treatment procedures, such as setting up and operating special medical equipment and apparatus. Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment. Entered patient, procedure and equipment into computer system. Maintained detailed records of test results by entering data and patient information into computer. Oriented and trained new staff on proper procedures and policies. Worked in collaboration with radiologists, sonographers and other healthcare team members. Developed and maintained effective relationships through effective and timely communication. Identified process improvements in the day-to-day functioning of the department. Certified that equipment and supplies were properly maintained for quality patient care and safety. Provided on-call care at all times of day and night. Performed lab tests and communicated results. Participated in facility surveys and inspections made by authorized governmental agencies. Set up and tested machines for surgeries and procedures. Delivered blood, opened instruments and assisted the anesthesiologist. Checked anesthesia carts and restocked supplies.
- Anesthesia Tech at Beylor Scott and White Medical Center
- Collector 1 at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Anesthesia Technician at Scott and White Medical
- Endoscopy Technician at Adventist Healthcare
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Test all the anesthesia machines and run all the tests. Order and put away anesthesia stock. I assist the Anesthesia Doctors and CRNA'S with intubating patients. I take care of the babies and kids while they are brought back in the operating room. Restock the operating department. Endoscopy tech for 2 years.
- Anesthesia tech/Surgical tech at Tj Samson Community Hospital
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Surgical Technologist
Rock Hill, SC - Clean and sterilize anesthesia equipment - Maintain stock of materials, put together IV's for patients - Technical Support of anesthesia machine
- Technical Support of anesthesia machine at Anesthesia Tech
- Physicians and RN at Emergency Room Tech, Tidelands Health Hospital
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
3 years, 2 months at this Job