Travel Anesthesia Technician
- Anesthesia Technician at Pharmacorp
- Anesthesia Technician at All Children's Hospital
- Anesthesia Technician at Stony Brook University Hospital
- MLT/Anesthesia Technician at North Shore University Hospital
1 month at this Job
Vail, CO Aurora Psychiatric Hospital- Behavioral Health, Wauwatosa, WI Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL Anesthesia Technician, June 2015-Present * Provide preoperative and postoperative clinical support to members of the anesthesia teams * Assist with intubations, placement of arterial lines, central lines, lumbar drains, & pulmonary artery catheters * Bag-mask ventilate patients to and from intensive care units * Partner with biomedical engineers to troubleshoot machine leaks and ventilator failures * Operate and take 24-hour call for cell-saver machine
- Anesthesia Technician at The Steadman Clinic-Orthopedic Surgery
- physician assistant at Cadence Health Orthopedics
- Inventory Reconciliation Clerk at Arrow Road Construction
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies Degree - Physician Assistant Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Professional and Psychology
Lead Anesthesia Technician *Train all new employees and continual education
- Lead Anesthesia Technician at Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Paramedic at Montgomery County Hospital District EMS
- Flight Paramedic at PHI Helicopter Inc
- Paramedic at Conroe Regional Medical Center Hospital
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Anesthesia Technician is an allied healthcare worker who assists with the administration and monitoring of anaesthesia and has an extensive knowledge of anaesthesia techniques, instruments, supplies, and technology
- Anesthesia Technician at Conroe regional medical center
- Sales Associate at Walmart
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
I am a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with exceptional communication skills. In which I have proven my ability to work independently and with others. Self-motivated and can easily adjust to any work environment, with a good sense of urgency, excellent computer knowledge and customer service. May 2015- Current 2016 - Lehigh Valley Health Network Anesthesia Technician My responsibilities are to check all assigned rooms prior to start of procedure to make sure they are set up correctly for each case. Run all specimens to the lab/pathology. Perform vital signs, intake and output measurements, EKGs. Respond to all Nurse Anesthetist calls as needed. Assist in all patient positioning demands. Set up OR rooms for all to follow cases as well as first cases for the day. Assist the CRNA with patient intubations and emergency situations (code red, code blue, trauma, etc.). Respond to all calls to retrieve patients to prepare them for the OR. Answer all phone calls for all patient needs. Complete all OR paperwork ensuring error free. Perform clerical duties as needed including checking schedule to ensure everything is accurate for everyday duties.
- Anesthesia Technician at Self-motivated
- Tech Partner at
- at Hunterdon Developmental Center
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Certified Pharmacy Technician
• Responsible for knowing the various equipment and supplies associated with adminstering anesthesia, local and regional nerve blocks, and securing patient airways.
• Responsible for knowing the operating principles of various anesthesia machines, performing machine checkouts and troubleshooting anesthesia machines.
• Responsible for reporting and deliveing inoperable equipment to clinical engineering.
• Responsible for checking all anesthesia supplies and equipment for expiration dates monthly.
• Responsible for stocking anesthesia supplies in operating rooms/off-sites and adhereing to par-levels.
• Responsible for setting up various IV lines for specific cases.
• Resonsible for setting up OR's with specific supplies and equipment need for specialized surguries.
• Responsible for coordinating and transporting anesthesia machine and equipment to offsite locations.
• Held lead position when needed and was responsible for cordinating work flow when senior anesthesia technicians were not available.
• Was able to operate and maintain OR's/offsites without assitance when needed.
• Volunteered for call shifts and holidays frequently.
• Advanced to a Level II anesthesia technician
- Anesthesia Technician at Baystate Medical Center
- Weilder's Apprentice at NRG Manufacturing
- Produce Clerk at Publix Supermarkets
- Assigned Driver and Aid to Brigade Colonel at Georgia Army National Guard 48th IBCT Brigade Commander
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BBA in Business Administration - Business Administration
- A.S in Business Administration - MILITARY EDUCATION
- - medical
- - Protective Services Training Course
Assembles and maintains supplies, equipment and instruments for anesthesia setup. Assists anesthesiologists and OR team. Maintains, cleans, and restocks equipment and carts. Transports patients and performs other related support activities in the surgical and procedural areas, ensures all standards and sterilization requirements are met. Receives direction from an OR Anesthesia Technician Lead. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Accesses schedules and medical records on computer. Prepares anesthesia machines and equipment daily. Follows standard work processes and procedures Assists anesthesiologists with line placement - central, peripheral, PA catheter and epidural. Assists anesthesiologists with induction, intubation, difficult airway, regional anesthesia, and emergence. Ensures infection control procedures and aseptic technique are followed. Recognizes and responds to emergencies pertaining to airway issues, codes, and equipment needs. Evaluates and troubleshoots anesthesia machine, patient monitor, difficult airway and ultrasound equipment, and other equipment failures, breakages, and shortages working with dept managers, Clinical Engineering and IS to repair and/or replace equipment as needed. Maintains, cleans, and restocks equipment, difficult airway, MH, glidescope, and procedural carts. Communicates with the Warehouse and Anesthesia Tech Lead to ensure that adequate supply levels are kept on hand; maintains inventory of anesthesia supplies. Assists in necessary preparations prior to surgery and room turn-overs as related to anesthesia. Assists OR team with transport to and from OR, positioning and monitoring. Comfortable practicing in all areas of the hospital serviced by the department of anesthesia. Obtains samples for lab tests and runs point of care testing - ISTAT, blood gas, glucose. Adheres to TMCH organizational and department-specific safety, confidentiality, values, policies and standards.
- Certified Anesthesia Technician at Tucson Medical Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- - Medical Assistant
- - General Studies and Medical Terminology
- - General Studies
• Support Anesthesiologist, CRNA, Circulating RN, and Scrub Technician
• Technical skills: Assisting in anesthesia procedures, sterile technique, assist Surgeon and CST in surgery as needed, troubleshooting ventilators and monitors, practiced BLS
• Materials management: worked with purchasing department and outside vendors to maintain routine and special supplies for department
• Learned to be a strong patient advocate using communication skills with staff, management, patients, and families
- Anesthesia Technician at Licking Memorial Hospital
- Research Assistant at OSU Nutrition Research Laboratory
3 years at this Job
- M.S. in Physician Assitant Studies - Physician Assitant Studies
- B.S. in Nutrition Science - Nutrition Science
◦ Provides anesthesia services to patients under the direct supervision of a licensed anesthesia care provider designated by the client facility, in accordance with state regulations. ◦ Prepare and maintain patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems pre, intra and post anesthesia and with consideration and knowledge of age-specific issues related to meeting the needs of the various patient groups. ◦ Perform advanced trouble shooting for monitors and equipment and reports defective equipment and equipment malfunctions appropriately/immediately. ◦ Maintain established departmental policies, procedures, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards. ◦ Cleans, sterilizes, disinfects, orders/stocks and maintains routine anesthesia equipment and supplies. ◦ Maintain anesthesia medications, supplies and equipment according to needs and schedules. ◦ Cleans, organizes and maintains anesthesia workroom, supplies and equipment. ◦ Prepare and maintain patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems pre, intra and post anesthesia and with consideration and knowledge of age-specific issues related to meeting the needs of the various patient groups. ◦ Perform advanced trouble shooting for monitors and equipment and reports defective equipment and equipment malfunctions appropriately/immediately. ◦ Maintain established departmental policies, procedures, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards. ◦ Documents and maintains preventative maintenance and quality records. ◦ Assists with transport of patients and laboratory specimens as necessary. ◦ Ability to travel between facilities or other treatment locations as necessary. ◦ Responsible for performing tasks that are within the scope of his/her educational preparation, knowledge, and permitted by the policies and procedures of Supplemental Health Care, and other local, state, and federal guidelines; and the policies of the facility requesting the services. ◦ Certain units and settings require special training, skills and proven competency, in addition to the usual skills of the Anesthesia Technician. Only Anesthesia Technicians with documentation of the appropriate skills and certifications assigned to these areas. ◦ Promotes effective working relationships with anesthesia department staff and works collaboratively with RN circulatory, Surgical Technicians, Service Technicians, biomedical and Equipment Technicians. ◦ Participate in multidisciplinary rounds/meetings and in-services as needed.
- Anesthesia Technician at The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Repair and Part Specialist at Sears Repair Center
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics
Hired on for three month contract through staffing agency for Sterile Processing assistant. Within two months of contract, was promoted to Case Cart Technician in OR. At the end of contract, was immediately hired to permanent status with SMH. Built case carts for next day surgeries. Managed Core 2 in Operating Room. Became proficient in reading Surgeons Preference Cards. Regularly assisted rooms with needs and Red Tags. After one year as Case Cart Technician, was transferred to current position as Clinical Anesthesia Technician. Assist with safely transferring patients to and from OR bed and position as needed. Hold for prep for various procedures. Turn over rooms to ensure cleanliness and safety for all staff and patients. Introduce myself to patients before assisting. Stock aesthesia carts in rooms between cases. Proven knowledgeable about various equipment depending on needs for procedures. Have become a go-to for staff and current leads in all roles as a reliable source of knowledge. Regularly consulted when a unique positioning situation arises. Have proven knowledge for emergent situations such as performing CPR or level one case set up while maintianing staff and patient safety.
- Clinical Anesthesia Technician at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Medical Receptionist at Regional Retina
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school