• To thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the shelter as often as is necessary.
• Maintaining a clean work environment
• To observe animal appearance and activity for general physical condition, obvious signs of illness, disease and discontent.
• To determine the type and amount of food animals receive.
- Animal Attendant at HAMILTON TWP ANIMAL SHLETER
- at AMAZON FULFILMENT CENTER
- Café Associate at SAM'S CLUB
- Cashier/Pet Care Associate at PETSMART
2 years, 11 months at this Job
basic animal care including medical (vaccinations, medical exam, fecal flotations, heartworm testing etc.) animal control duties including rabies quarantine, city ordinances, wildlife care, trapping, dispatch, euthanasia Clerical front desk duties including adoptions, RTO, policies and procedures development, public education, inventory control, Chameleon software Event coordination to promote adoptions, partnering with associations and rescue groups
- Animal Attendant at Pearland Police Department Animal Control
- Manager at PetSmart
- Teller at CHASE Accounting & Clerical
- CSR/Sales at Acceptance Now / conn's
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Biology
- High School Diploma - Programs
Fed the animals, cleaned their pins, walked them, general care, it was short term contract work
- Animal Attendant at Huntington Cabell Wayne animal shelter
2 months at this Job
Basic animal care Housekeeping duties Assist with adoptions General customer service
- Animal Attendant at City of Salem Animal Shelter
- Owner/Operator at Housecall for Paws
- Dialysis Tech at Fresenius Kidney Care
- Dog Groomer at The Pet Place
5 months at this Job
Greet owners and animals with affection coming into the facility. - Create and maintain rapport with pet owners. - Ensure cleanliness of work areas and animal cages. - Feed and bathe resident animals according to prescribed schedules and nutrition plans. - Walk resident animals as required and provided other healthy exercises programs. - Played with resident animals and made sure they were comforted.
- Animal Attendant at
3 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
• Walked dogs all types of sizes.
• Fed dogs and cats.
• Ear cleaning and cut nails.
• Gave baths to dogs and cats.
• Helped in treatment room with restraining for blood drawn, X-rays and any other procedures that needed to be done.
• Cleaned kennels and runs.
• Run laundry and do dishes.
• Cleaned the whole work space for closing shifts.
• Trained any new Animal Attendants (Only the last few months.)
- ANIMAL ATTENDANT at IRVINE PET COMPLEX
11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Assist technicians and doctors with x-rays, blood draws, administering fluids, monitoring post-surgery patients, administering medication, urinalysis, ordering lab requests, filling prescriptions, instructing owners on how to give medications and teach clients how to apply things at home, help technicians and doctors with anything they need, and basic cleaning duties. As an animal, attendant I was responsible for all the boarding pets and was required to walk, feed (special diets), bathe, and clean up after all boarding and hospitalized pets.
- Animal Attendant/ Technician Assistant at Irvine Pet Complex
- Cashier/Cook Assistant at New York Pizza Factory
5 years at this Job
- B.S in Exercise Physiology - Exercise Physiology
1. kennel clean up 2. general care and feeding of shelter animals 3. assistance with pet adoptions such as answering questions regarding care and feeding requirements of the animal in question, making the right choice of pet for the right size environment 4. walking shelter dogs once a day 5. give attention to the animals
- Animal Attendant at PSPCA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - micro computers
• Direct patrons to restaurant or trolley location.
• Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
• Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
• Respond to questions from patrons, and provide information about animals, such as behavior, habitat, breeding habits, or facility activities.
• Feed and water animals according to schedules and feeding instructions.
• Observe and caution children petting and feeding animals in designated areas to ensure the safety of humans and animals.
• Sell grain and collect tickets
• Clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and equipment.
- Animal Attendant at Hidden Valley Animal Adventure
8 months at this Job
- - Animal Science
- High School Diploma
• Animal Care
• Clean Kennels
• Check in and Checkout pets
• Feed and Water Animals
• Check for wounds and health concerns
• General janitorial care
- Animal Attendant - Volunteer at Paradise Pet Resort
- Production Line Worker at Johanna Beverage Company
1 year at this Job