Managerial/leadership experience Transporting and handling animals Strong communication skills Neonatal animal care Computer proficient, with General maintenance of animal shelter beginner- to intermediate-levels Communication and cooperation with other departments of knowledge and competency in various programming languages
- Animal Care Specialist at NYC Animal Care & Control
- Installer at MetroCity Graphic Installations
- Assistant/Laborer at Technology Solutions
- Senior Game Advisor at GameStop
10 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
- - Emergency Medical
My primary responsibilities are to care for the animals in the facility and provide customer services when uniting owners with their pets. In addition an animal care technician is to observe the animals and report odd behavior to the veterans.
- Animal Care Technician at Lexington Fayetteville animal care and control
- Team Lead at Utah correctional industries
1 month at this Job
- None - Business
- Some college
Responsible for the daily health, welfare, physical environment, production and animal husbandry of the non-human primate colony and small animal colony at The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention in an ABSL-2. ◦ Maintain daily health observations and ensure the quality of health of the research animals. * Assisted in ensuring facility complies with all applicable regulations, guidelines, and standards that relate to animal care and use, e.g. USDA, FDA, AAALAC. * Responsible of maintaining accurate record-keeping and complying with all SOPs and quality assurance standards. ◦ Administer and record all appropriate food, water, enrichment, weights, treatments, medications and collects animal specimens.
- ANIMAL CARE TECH II at ANIMAL CARE TECH I, CDC CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES
- at ANIMAL CARE TECH I, CDC CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES
- at ANIMAL CARE TECH I, EMORY UNIVERSITY
- Customer Service Representative- Internship at Atlanta Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS)
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Maintained a high standard of animal care and welfare, which included providing scheduled feeding, clean water at all times, proper bedding and enrichment toys.
• Properly cleaned and sanitized kennels, cages, equipment and areas of the shelter as assigned
• Led fellow staff members in the absence of a supervisor and scheduled staff to their assigned rooms and ensured that other staff members were handling daily responsibilities
• Administered medication to certain animals assigned to the isolation ward
• Observed and documented unusual behavior, signs of illness and injuries and communicated vital information to other departments
• Restrained, confined, and handled ill, injured, quarantined or fractious/aggressive animals as necessary
• Exercised and socialized with animals on a regular basis
- Lead Animal Care Specialist at Animal Care Centers of New York City
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Veterinary Technician
Cleansing kennels and animal care
- Animal Care Technician at Dallas Animal Services
- Driver Helper at UPS
- Warehouse Worker at Randstad
- Bus Monitor at Durham School Services
3 months at this Job
• Impounding all animals coming into the shelter. Identifying animal, aging, sexing, and vaccinating animal. Doing cursory medical exam of animal.
• Performing all vaccinations including rabies, microchipping, drawing blood samples for testing such as FIV/FELV, and treatment of all animals under the supervision of the Shelter Veterinarian
• Maintains safe and sanitary facilities for shelter animals and the public, and provides humane handling of and care for all shelter animals.
• Cleaning and disinfecting kennels, wards, cages, equipment, runs and other areas
• Providing food, water and proper care for all shelter animals, including those which may be ill, injured, quarantined, aggressive, or difficult to control and wild animals such as snakes, skunks, pigeons, and raccoons
• Monitoring animals for signs of illness or unusual behavior and documenting observations
• Maintaining accurate records both paper and electronic using chameleon software
• Providing information and assistance to the public, including individuals who may be angry, hostile or distraught
• Performs animal behavior assessments
• Adoption counseling and meet and greets with the public and adoptable animals.
• Euthanasia of all animals, both by injection and CO2 chamber. Also performing, "Head-to-labs."
- Animal Care Attendant at San Francisco Animal Care and Control
- Animal Care Attendant at Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control
- Head Dog Handler/Assistant Manager at Central Bark Doggy Day Care Downtown
- head wraps, etc). Medicating a variety of dogs at Central Bark Doggy Day Care Downtown
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Take care of animals for research
- Animal Care Technician at UCSD animal Care program
- Customer Service Representative at Mobile Telesys Inc
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Kennel staff. Care of Horses, dogs, cats , variety of other mammals and birds. Assist with adoption of animals to the public. Cleaning and care of barn, kennel, and cages.
- Animal Care Specialist at Animal Care and Control
- assistant to Equine Veterinarian at Palm Beach Equine Clinic and Reid and Associates
- Animal Care Specialist at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
- High school
Animal care and rescue
- Animal Care Technician at Lehigh County Humane Society
- PCA/Med Tech at My Home Inc
- Nanny at Nannys Inc.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- H.S. Diiploma
- Medical Assistant
Taking care of the animals at the shelter by feeding them and cleaning their kennels on a daily basis. Working one on one with feral cats and stray dogs to get them ready for adoption. Interacting with customers by helping them interact with the animals so that they can adopt. Work in the computer to update notes on different animals. Impounding varies animals and making sure that they are healthy and giving them the vaccinations that they need.
- Animal Care Attendant at Animal Care and Control
- Animal Care Supervisor at The Barkley Pet Hotel and Day Spa
- pet nutrition ambassador at Nestle Purina
- Assistant Veterinary Technician at North valley veterinary clinic
1 year at this Job
- Currently attending