Animal Care Technician
- Animal Care Technician at Pocatello Pet Lodge Too
- Cashier/Customer Service at Chevron
- Drain Technician / Laborer at 24/7 Drain Cleaning
- Animal Care Technician Supervisor at Pocatello Pet Lodge
at this Job
- High School diploma
I work as a animal care technician.
- Animal Care Technician at Three Notch Veterinary Hospital
- Receptionist at Three Notch Veterinary Hospital
- Farm Hand at Flat Iron Farm
- LINE COOK at OLDE TOWN PUB
5 months at this Job
- associate's degree - General studies
- High School Diploma
As an Animal Care Technician, I am responsible for feeding, medicating, cleaning, and exercising the animal in the shelter. Additionally, we are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing each animal's kennel.
- Animal Care Technician at Rescued Pets Movement
- Forensic Scientist I at Texas Department of Public Safety
- Armored Guard/AM Vault at Dunbar Armored
- Summer Hire at Randolph Air Force Base
4 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology/Criminal Justice
To obtain a career in the field of Animal Science working directly with animals and have the potential to teach and educate others.
EXPERIENCE Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Animal Care Technician, May 2018-Present
• Performing daily animal health checks, changing cages, and sanitizing assigned animals rooms all in accordance with standard operating procedures of a laboratory facility. SoBran INC., Philadelphia, PA
- Animal Care Technician at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Animal Care Technician at SoBran, Inc.
- Front End Supervisor at Target
- Laboratory Animal Assistant at North Carolina A&T Animal Science Department
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Laboratory Animal Science
As an Animal Care Technician it is my responsibility to provide daily care to the shelter animals. My responsibilities include cleaning dog and cat kennels, preparing meals throughout the day, giving medications if required, updating medical needs and requirements (deworming, boosters, and flea treatments) socializing, training, assisting volunteers, providing information for prospective adopters, taking dogs out for walks throughout the day, and helping with fundraising events.
- Animal Care Technician at North Country SPCA
- Abstractor at Holcombe Abstract
- Medical Records Clerk at Superior Medical Equipment
- Receptionist at Contractors HVAC Supply Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent
At the start of May I was hired on as a full time kennel cleaner. Within my first month I was promoted to become an animal care technician and I've been full sail ever since. My duties include medication, daily assessments, full capability of administering sub Q shots and microchips as well as giving fluids.
- Animal Care Technician at South Lake Animal League
- Veterinary Technician at All care emergency animal hospital
- Home healthcare provider at Private duty
- Veterinary Technician at Lake Olympia Veterinary
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Business Administration (current student)
- High school diploma
Animal Care Technician Duties include creating a healthy and clean environment for animals, while also training, feeding, medicating, and presenting animals to the public. As an animal care technician, the focus is to find a fitting home for the animals while housing them in a temporary, comfortable environment. Additional duties include familiarizing oneself with the unique care needs of each individual animal while also creating a relationship with that animal.
- Animal Care Technician at Safe Haven Humane Society
- Sales floor associate at Target
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts and Art History
• Provide daily care and maintenance of a wide variety of laboratory research animal species including nonhuman primates and animals exposed to hazardous materials.
• Manage mouse colonies by properly performing health examinations, administration of treatment, and weaning of rodents.
• Ensure animal conditions and health meet investigators' approved research protocol by monitoring animal environment and reporting those phenotypic traits uncharacteristic of strains' genotype.
• Safely operate animal care related equipment, such as change stations, biosafety cabinets, autoclaves, and euthanasia systems while adhering to standard operating procedures.
• Accurately process incoming animal orders and transfers by verifying order details, reporting errors, and completing documentation.
- Senior Animal Care Technician at University Animal Care
- Enrollment Specialist at University of Arizona College of Public Health
- STEM Volunteer at STEM Outreach and Recruitment
- Customer Care Consultant at Afni Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology - Biochemistry
Responsibilities Supervised volunteers and new employees; As an Animal Care Technician I was in charge of maintaining cleanliness in and outside of the kennels and cages as well as the area in which the animals were let to roam; Trained in the Science of Animal Behavior by the Animal Behavior Coordinator; Assisted in the rehabilitation of mistreated and abused animals; Responsible for organizing special files and documents; Trained as Assistant Manager by the Shelter Manager; Assisted in medical procedures to aid injured and sick animals Accomplishments Created and implemented new procedures and protocols for animal care Skills Used Responsibility; Physical labor;
- Animal Care Technician at Siskiyou Humane Society
8 months at this Job
• Assigned to animal rooms four months early.
• Oversee eight different animal groups: providing enrichment, manage feeding, providing upmost husbandry care, all while following standard operating procedures.
• Earned TEAMS within six months.
• Act as Human Enrichment Advisor for my team.
• Often referred as a "handyman" due to proactive maintenance.
- Animal Care Technician at Animal Care Services
- Textbook Clerk at Chuy's Tex-Mex
- Server/Expo/Host at Chuy's Tex-Mex
- Asst. Manager/Server/Busser at Simply Delicious Diner
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
- Associate degree - mathematics
- High school diploma
- - communication