As an Animal Caretaker, I bathed animals, changed their beds, cleaned their cages, carried over 60 lbs laundry up and down stairs, cleaned the whole facility and also took them out side for a walk and etc.
- Animal Caretaker at Animal shelter
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job Duties: Attending to the care of the animals in the shelter. As a animal caretaker I am responsible for cleaning the cages and pens, walking dogs, preparing food, cleaning dishes and litter boxes, doing laundry, sweeping, mopping and other janitorial duties. Recently, promoted to the Intake, Adoptions, and Work up technician positions within my first year at CAP.
- Animal Caretaker at Citizens for Animal Protection
- Security at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Kennel Technician at Cypress Fairhaven Animal Hospital
- Kennel Technician at West Alabama Animal Clinic
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Worked as an animal caretaker which included, feeding animals, walking dogs, overseeing play groups of varieties & general animal care. Also, answered phones, booked appointments, & filed everything.
- Animal Caretaker at Melissa's Menagerie
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon.com
- Sort/Shipping at Amazon
7 months at this Job
Friendly, responsible, and hard-working individual. Works well independently and within a team. Ready to further develop skills in order to maintain stock levels and organize merchandise as a part-time stock clerk. SUMMER YOUTH WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
Toledo Pet Farm, Animal Caretaker Summer 2018
• Cleaned up after animals, including cages
• Swept and mopped store floors
• Cared for the animals: provided food and water
• Washed soiled laundry
- Animal Caretaker at Toledo Pet Farm
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - ACTIVITY INVOLVEMENT
• Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, gymnasiums, and field trips
• Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts
• Observe students' performance and record relevant data to assess progress
• Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs
• Collect money from students for school-related projects
• Assist librarians in school libraries
• Monitor classroom viewing of live or recorded courses transmitted by communication satellites Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch Animal Caretaker Culver City, CA 10/9/15 - 10/25/15
- Animal Caretaker at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch
1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- High School Diploma
Supervisor: Ken Gaines, (770) 519-2700. Hours per week: 40-50 Apart from maintaining the health and welfare of multiple canines training to become detector dogs, I performed several tasks and held many responsibilities such as:
• Developed and implemented Animal Caretaker training program, providing monthly classes to encourage proficiency in the workplace
• Maintain high standards as a Safety Team member improving working conditions and ensuring safety protocols are followed
• Integral member of the SOP Workgroup, providing critical input to overall improve the facility's written procedures
• Performed many administrative duties preparing memos, training documents, medical documents, adoption applications, and travel coordination
- Animal Caretaker at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- Veterinary Assistant at ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- Section Leader / Staff Sergeant 15H30 at U.S. Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture/Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Associate of Science
Self employed animal caretaker who provides a variety of services for customers and their pets from the convenience of their home. My duties range from exercising, grooming tasks, boarding, and occasionally administering medication. This job is highly dependent on finding my own clients and maintaining those relationships. I focus on clear and thorough communication with my clients to assess their needs. I am constantly utilizing my skills in animal behavior and handling throughout my workday. I meet many pets of varying temperaments and am always looking for a way to best fulfill the needs of each individual animal.
- Animal Caretaker at Independent Contactor
- Veterinary Technician at Emancipet
- Barista/Shift Manager/Art Coordinator at Emancipet
- Server Trainer/Barista at Cafe Brazil
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Studio Art
As an animal caretaker responsibilities include: -Cleaning indoor/outdoor areas. -Feeding and administer medication at proper times. -Customer service. -Answering phones. -Scheduling reservations. -Bathing dogs. -Walking dogs. -Examining and observing dogs to ensure their safety and well being.
- Animal Caretaker at Tails r Waggin’
- Service Advisor at Carmax
- Lead Business Office Associate at Carmax
- Assistant Manager at Zaxbys
4 months at this Job
I was a part time in-home animal caretaker for a bit over 2 years. I took care of 3 dogs and 2 cats for generally 4-6 hours per day. It entailed of course feeding and giving water to the animals periodically, giving them more than necessary amounts of exercise + socialization, as well as administering the medication of one of the dogs and their elderly cat. I also gained experience in both general bathing as well as providing things such as flea baths. Alongside this I trimmed nails and other minor grooming duties. Reason for leaving: The family I worked for ended up moving, so I could no longer travel to their location.
- Animal Caretaker at Private Care/Live in
- Daycare Assistant at Jessie's Daycare
- Volunteer Garden Associate at Queens Botanical Garden
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Newburgh Animal Shelter
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
- High school
• Assure the facility and animal living quarters are sufficiently cleaned, disinfected and sanitized daily.
• Provide healthcare to animals in accordance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
• Manage and observe the animals overall behavioral health and well- being along with documenting such occurrences. Enter, record, and maintain information in written and/or electronic form.
• Vaccinate, microchip, and prep all animals for the on-call Veterinarian. Assist Veterinarian with restraining, medical exams, blood draws, and vaccinations. Record and implement all medical treatments advised by veterinarian.
• Pre-screen all adoption candidates to ensure best quality and fit for pet and pet care.
• Approve all animal transactions including, but not limited to, "Return to owners", "Bite/Rabies Quarantines", and adoptions.
• Manage and develop social media marketing, posting and advertising of animals and services to the public. Delegate the running of special adoption events on and off the Fort Hood Military Installation.
• Developed and analyzed new plans and policies. Trained and monitored Animal Caretaker staff and ensured optimal quality and services were given to both animals and clients.
• Educated and assisted clients over the phone on adoption, stray hold, rabies, and quarantine policies. Performed and managed clerical duties. Acquired calls from dispatch and recorded information thoroughly to relay to appropriate Animal Control Officer.
- Lead Animal Caretaker at Fort Hood Stray Animal Facility
- Customer Support Representative at Alorica
- Customer Service Associate at Walmart
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Veterinary Assisting
- High School Diploma