● Caring for all boarders as well as doggie daycare participants.
● On site grooming services, including bathing, deshedding treatments, nail trims and anal gland expression upon request.
● Maintaining and cleaning of facility. Both individual and group kennels for boarders as well as outdoor play/potty areas.
● Monitored play groups to ensure the safety of all dogs, and removed any dogs due to behavioral disruptions.
- Animal Caretaker at Fort Stewart Pet Boarding
- Veterinary Technician at Junaluska Animal Hospital
- floater at Alaska Veterinary Clinic
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Animal Caretaker, clean, maintain safe work environment
- Animal Caretaker at The Maschhoffs
- Cook/Cashier at Chuckles
- Front-End Supervisor/Customer Service at Kroger Company
- Cook, Clean, Take at Holiday drive in
7 months at this Job
- - general studies
As an animal caretaker i was responsible for taking all the dogs out for a walk and recording if they went to the bathroom or not. I also have experience in cleaning the cages afterwards and performing deep cleanings (removing the dog from the cage and all of their belongings and spraying it down with a light cleaner and a hose and drying it afterwards.) I also have experience with cats. I cleaned what we called the cat room which involved cleaning their cages and making sure they are given the right amount of food and making sure they are given the right food. I am very good with handling all sizes of dogs and cats. Lastly i have experience in bathing dogs and cleaning their ears and drying them off.
- Animal Caretaker at Westlake Animal Inn Pet Resort and Grooming
- Assistant Manager at Dunkin' Donuts
- Crew Member at 7-Eleven
- Hostess at Catches Waterfront Grille
1 month at this Job
Animal caretaker, clean cages for many animals change litter boxes and pick up after multiple dogs. Provide food and water with the occasional treat. I offer long walks and of course some belly scratching while also grooming and bathing. I look after dogs,ferrets, fish, cats and guinea pigs
- Animal Caretaker at
- Secretary Assistant at Born to clean wny
- Dietary Aide at Absolut Care
- Waitress and Hostess at Hot Dog Heaven
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school diploma - General
1. Worked at the raptor center as an animal caretaker 2. Performed daily animal care, training, and husbandry with various raptor species 3. Daily food and diet preparation 4. Daily herp care 5. Participated in manual labor around the facility 6. Gave informational speeches to the public regarding the animals
- Animal Caretaker at Shavers Creek Environmental Center
- Pool Manager/Lifeguard at Wilson Point Men’s Club
3 months at this Job
- BA - Aquarium & Zoo Science
Was a cashier and the animal caretaker there so I had to make sure animals had food and the cages were cleaned and greeted people and there animals when they walk in the door
- Animal Caretaker at Chowhound
- Cashier at Goodwill Industries
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
I worked as an animal caretaker for many years but only made it as an actual job in the beginning of 2017. The job itself mostly involved walking and grooming owner's pets that were either too busy or physically unable to do it themselves. I've accomplished many of things during my time as a caretaker from multitasking to memorization skills. I gained numerous employers trust as well as their animal's by being patient and maintaining communication.
- Animal Caretaker at Self owned.
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some high school
As an animal caretaker here, I take care of boarding animals as well as hospitalized animals. I clean the building and restock supplies that the doctors and techs need for the next day. I feed the animals and make sure that there runs are clean and sanitary every day, as well as feed them multiple times a day.
- Animal Caretaker at Mountain View Veterinary Health Center
- Team Member at Canyon Elementary
- Team Member at Arctic Circle
5 months at this Job
- - General Education
I volunteered as an animal caretaker at the museum reptile exhibit.
- Animal Caretaker Volunteer at Burpee Museum
3 months at this Job
- Some high school
I was a full time receptionist/animal caretaker at Benson Animal Clinic in Omaha, Nebraska for my summer breaks from school from 2013 to 2016. I worked an average of 60-65 hours a week along-side Dr. Zimmerman and his staff. I would arrive at the clinic between 6:30-7:00 A.M and leave the clinic at 7:00 PM Monday-Friday. I made hourly wages at $10.00/hour. My duties included: - Cleaning kennels - Answering phone calls in a professional and friendly manner - Comforting clients in cases of euthenasia - Cleaning exam rooms - Providing compassion and care to the animals in the clinic - Answering any questions clients may have to the best of my ability - Organizing supplies and client records - Making appointments I also volunteered in my high school library for a total of 80 hours during my senior year. I enjoyed making sure that the library was a clean and engaging environment for my fellow students. From freshman year to junior year I was an administrator for my school's Game Club. I helped coordinate activities for the club, as well as managed the different gaming tournaments and meets.
- Receptionist, animal caretaker at Benson Animal Clinic
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Advanced Health Sciences
- - Medical Terminology