I am currently a Senior Animal Control Officer incharge of two stray patrol teams and the wildlife division. I am in charge of the chemical capture program as well as disaster response and special projects.
- Sr. Animal Control Officer at City of Fort Worth Code Compliance- Animal Control
- Wildlife Biologist at USDA Wildlife Services
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Range and Wildlife Management
Responded to [Number] calls per day pertaining to animal control issues in local communities. Used investigative sources to gather information related to animal-related complaints and issues. Restrained wild animals and livestock that escaped. Investigated reports of animal abuse and issues citations and warnings. Coordinated with onsite managers, liaison officers and other outside agencies regarding safety and preventive maintenance. Patrolled buildings, facilities and perimeter areas to prevent damage to property. investigate animal bites testify in court on citation for dog at large and bite cases Acted as the sole dispatcher and central point of contact for the entire compound. Called and coordinated with police, fire and EMT services. Acted as first responder for medical emergencies, included incoming calls and code red situations. dispatch for animal control officer impound stray dogs write up report on bite dogs and vicious dogs
- Animal Control Officer at animal care & control
- Humanely euthanized animals under the supervision of the veterinarian at Animal Care and Control
- Veterinary Technician at
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Animal control officer Help the Public with Animal Complaints
- Animal Control Officer at Chesterfield County
- Delivery Driver at Pleasant Valley Stables
- Pest Control Technician at Yarbrough Pest Control
- Walmart Stocker at Walmart
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Served as lead Animal Control Officer. Handled all aspects of Animal Control, dog bites from onset of incident to conclusion, removed nuisance animals domestic as well as wild. Worked closely with local police, served as public educator. Cared for all animals in our custody.
- Animal Control Officer at Burnsville Animal Control
- Biocompatibility researcher at Apptec laboratories
- Animal Control Officer at
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Veterinary Technology
Animal control officer for the town of hanson. Enforcing the Mass general law chapter 140. Core Compentency cirtified.
- Animal Control Officer at Town of Hanson
- Surgical tech at Vet Tech
- Receptionist at Vet Tech
3 years at this Job
Responsible for care of animals and livestock housed at the county's facilities.
● Maintained county's shelter facilities.
● Supervised individuals performing punitive community service.
● Operated an emergency vehicle in day to day operations.
● Issued summonses, performed investigations, performed seizures, and performed euthanasia in day to day operations in one of the largest counties in the state of Texas.
● Attended court as a witness for issued summonses and investigations.
● Performed all appropriate paperwork as required by SOPs and law.
● Performed "On call" duty rotations, requiring 24 hour availability.
● Obtained state certification as an animal control officer.
● Interfaced with the public providing good customer service, as well as other agencies including sheriff, police, state police, and fire-rescue departments.
- Animal Control Officer at Collin County Animal Services
- Hotel Lead at Every Dog's Day
- Cashier at Martin's Grocery Store
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
12340 Airport Road Martell Ca, 95642-9527 209-2236378
• Receiving reports and complaints.
• Conducting investigations and writing reports, for persecution and information
• Interviewing reporting parties, animal owners, witnesses and suspects
• Assessing situations, Determining proper courses of action for public, and animal safety
• Educating the public about various criminal codes and ordinances, in an easy to understand manner
• Enforcing Amador County Ordinances and California Criminal Codes
• Conflict resolution skills
• Animal Handling and husbandry practices
• Animal Evaluations
• Tranquilizer gun
• Kennel Inspections
• Assisting other Law Enforcement agencies when needed
• Maintaining Material Safety Data Sheets for department
• Maintaining Company equipment and work related materials
• Computer entry, cash drawers, adoptions, and basic office skills
• Department Safety Training officer
• Drafted Amador County Animal Control Emergency Action Plan
• Supervise inmates and community service workers
- Animal Control Officer II at Amador County Animal Control
- HVAC Installer/ Technician at Spring Air 810 N. 5th Street Jacksonville Oregon, 97530 (541)899-3155 Glacier Heating and Air 3245 Hanley Road Central Point Oregon 97502 (541)734-4489 S&S Sheet Metal 912 Antelope Road White City Oregon, 97503 (541)826-5661
6 years, 11 months at this Job
As an Animal Control Officer, I respond to all complaints regarding animals within the city of Fresno. I also impound stray animals, take request from the public such as owner request for euthanasia, and owner surrender.
- Animal Control Officer at Central California SPCA
- 3rd Key Holder at Boot Barn
- Police Cadet at Fresno Police Department
- Dilivery Driver at Dairy Goddess
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Animal control supervisor
- Animal Control Officer at Highlands county animal control
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Animal services
Certified Animal Control officer with experience in handling and caring for all types of animals. Knowledge in law enforcement protaining to animals. Running and maintaining animal control facility and adoption program.
- Animal Control Officer at City of Gardner
- at Town of Templeton
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school