I love going there i am on my feet for 5 hours , Monday-Friday. I do everything and anything,dishs, laundry, dog walker, cleaning the whole shelter, love to keep busy, the whole time iam at work, Iam a hard worker iam always available to work.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Animal Shelter
- Kitchen Staff at Canteen Correctional Services
- Property managment at St.john managment
- Cashier/Customer Service at Shell
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Cosmetology liscense - cuts, color, beauty make overs, waxing , inventory customer service, etc.
- adminstrative asstint, kitchen safety ,nutritionalist - adminstrave asst., all kitchen areas, dish washer, prep, clean up, served.
I volunteer at an animal shelter in Clifton, NJ.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at HAAL
- Tennis Coach (volunteer) at
1 month at this Job
- Some high school
TX Sugar Land Animal Services Grade 9, 10, 11 2 Hrs/Week Total Hours: 34 Volunteered with homeless animals - provided assistance with animals and shelter
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Sugar Land Animal Services
- Camp Counselor at Camp Invention
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Animal shelter had lots of space to take care of: clean, and maintain. Many dogs and cats had several health issues, so I learned how to approach and communicate with them.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Gaia Shelter
- Customer Service Representative at Wentrum
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Law
Responsibilities, as a volunteer, are care for animals while bathing/grooming, feeding, walking, along with play time and handling each dog/cat with care and consideration. Responsibility is key to being a volunteer at any animal shelter when caring for animals that are found lost or uncared for. Along with being a volunteer is helping animals find their forever homes.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Naperville Area Humane Society
- Bakery Clerk at Jewel Osco
- Summer Lifeguard at Jeff Ellis Management
- Summer Volunteer Work at Rush Copley Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Physical Therapy
- High school - General
at the animal shelter i took care of the animals and did daily duties like walking them feeding them and all the basic thing a animal or human will need until they food a loving family.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at i dont remember but they did get shut down
4 years, 8 months at this Job
*Help staff clean the shelter by washing and disinfecting kennels, animal runs, cat cages, litter boxes, towels, dishes, equipment, and other tools used in care of impounded animals. *Assist staff with the basic daily care of animals by socializing with dogs and cats, replenishing bedding, food and water in kennels and cages.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at City of Hesperia
- Respite Care Provider at In-Roads Creative Programs Inc
- Elections Supervisor at Registrar of Voters Elections Office
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Helped gather local cats for medical treatment - Aided in their care and recovery after numerous procedures
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Treasurer at Archers of El Paso
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- High school diploma
I was a volunteer here from August 2015 - November 2015 and I am now doing it when I can at both Milan and Moline here I clean kitten sanctuaries, do laundry, and when I have time I play with the kittens and cats.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at Animal Aid Humane Society
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at QC Animal Welfare Center
- Cleaning rental housing at private owner
- Customer Service at Pocket Change
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
I took care of animals and kept the facility clean and in good condition
- Animal Shelter Volunteer at fort leavenworth animal care
1 month at this Job
- None - N/A