I am the owner of this business handling all daily tasks, procedures, and financial dealings myself. Some of my duties include training animals in areas of behavior and specific jobs, communicating and teaching client’s information and what needs to be done physically during the training of their animal, marketing, and accounting.
- Animal Trainer/Owner at J.R Animal Training
- Bookkeeper/Accountant at States Recovery Systems
- Manager at LCAF Accounting and Payroll Services
- Pricing and Coding Associate at UNFI
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Criminology
- AA - Accounting
Responsibilities Include: Training animals, Recognizing unacceptable animal behavior, Perform canine first aid when needed, Customer Service, and Sanitization.
- Animal Trainer at Rover.com
- Kennel Technician/Apprentice Dog Trainer at Blue Ridge Working K9
- Sales Representative at Vector Marketing
- In Home Caregiver at Home Cares
4 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
- High school or equivalent
I now work at and learn from with one of the best avian training organizations in the world, NEI. I currently train free flighted birds at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I Have developed my skills in observation and shaping of behavior, public presentation, and working in a high paced environment.
- Animal Trainer at Natural Encounters Inc.
- Zookeeper at ST AUGUSTINE ALLIGATOR FARM
- Server at Longhorn Steakhouse
- Student researcher at East Carolina University
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Making memorable moments for guests through the Animal Actors show and meet & greets with animals Keeping a clean and safe work area while fulfilling all other job requirements Training new employees on all job duties in all areas
- Animal Trainer at Birds & Animals Unlimited
- Parade Lead at Universal Studios Orlando
- Superstar Parade Escort at Universal Orlando Resort
- Front Desk & Reservationist at The Spa at the Peabody Orlando
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Psychology - Psychology
- H.S. Diploma
• Training horses and dogs for handling, shows, obedience, and behavior modification
• Educating clients about proper animal husbandry, animal behavior/psychology, and leadership
• Capable of correcting dog aggression, food aggression, leash pulling, and excessive barking
• Experienced former student of animal science, sanitation and disease control, and animal handling
- Master Animal Trainer at Self-employed
- Visual Lead at Williams Sonoma
- ESL Instructor at Jinhua Foreign Language School
- Cashier at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Linguistics
- Associate - English Literature
- High school - general education
Worked at two separate locations depending on the season and necessity of staff. Learned animal behaviors, how to train and work with a variety of endangered species. Educated the public on conservation and awareness. Cared for several different animals, feeding and husbandry. Performed in front of large audiences and memorized scripts. Sold photo packages and encounters for guests at both animal locations. Schedule was high demand working 7 days a week.
- ANIMAL TRAINER AND CAREGIVER at MYRTLE BEACH SAFARI
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at CARMIKE CINEMAS
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - electrical engineering
I am a certified Animal Behaviour Specialist. Certified through Animal Behaviour College (ABC). I spent 9 months learning both from books and from first hand during an Internship with Heeling Hounds In El Paso Tx in 2016. I have spent my time since then honing my skills and providing training for many family pets who needed my help to learn basic puppy skills. This allows them a higher chance of survival amd makes them less likely too end up in a shelter or improperly cared for.
- Animal Trainer at Self
- Childcare Provider at
- Co-FRG LEADER at Army Family Readiness Program
- Retail Sales Consultant at LuLaRoe, Inc.
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Partial associates - Early Child Hood Development
- Animal Behaviour Specialist
- High school or equivalent
Perform daily husbandry for a variety of species, prepare diets, daily record keeping, and administer medicine to the animals. Hands on animal care and work, creating new training techniques to ensure the animals are getting enough enrichment throughout the day. Handling animals in front of guests and providing them with insightful information on the species.
- ZOO AID ATTENDANT (ANIMAL TRAINER) at BUSCH GARDENS
- ZOO AID ATTENDANT (TOUR GUIDE) at BUSCH GARDENS
- PRO-SHOP ASSISTANT at SEVEN SPRINGS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
1 month at this Job
- - INTEGRATIVE ANIMAL BIOLOGY
- ASSOCIATES IN ARTS
Have worked closely with other trainers as well as getting to know animals and learning the ropes to performing husbandry sessions as well as interactions. Helping with tasks in the back, feeding sessions, procedures, interactions and guest service. Have been given the opportunity to become a fish house trainer. This responsibility allows me to train new staff members as well in interns in our food prep area for our dolphins and all our animals in the coral reef. I perform daily guest interactions which allow me the opportunity to introduce guests of all ages to a dolphin. I have been blessed with the opportunity to help with a program each year with Give Kids the World, where we allow special needs guests to swim with a dolphin for the first time.
- SENIOR ANIMAL TRAINER at Sea world
- BABYSITTER/NANNY at
- BIRTHDAY PARTY HOST/EXHIBIT EDUCATOR at FLORIDA AQUARIUM
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts
- Associates of Arts
I train my animals. Horses and dogs.
- Animal trainer at Self Own Business
- Organizer at St. Louis heart and vascular
7 years at this Job
- Some high school