AP ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT, EVERGREEN LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department and other departments as needed
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Maintain accounts payable database, file and maintain all accounting documents, verification of vendor statements, and generate accounts payable reports as requested in assistance with month end close
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in CINC.
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
• Code and input invoices into the accounting system.
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- AP Accountant assistant at Evergreen Lifestyles Management
- Export Coordinator at CDI LLC
- Assistant at Simplex Group | San Pedro Sula, Honduras February 2017 to August 2017
- Administrative Manager at Hotel Boutique Primavera | San Pedro Sula, Honduras December 2014 to December 2016
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Industrial engineering
- High school or equivalent
Dallas, TX * July 2017 - August 2019 Lucid Energy Group is a diversified energy company providing a full suite of midstream services to producers in high-growth production areas on onshore U.S. basins. Lead AP Accountant * Brought in to help transition the department after an acquisition. * Oildex Admin & Super User * Lead a team of 4 accounting professionals * Created training materials and trained 6 contractors over a two month period to help with the backlog. * External/Internal customer service * Check Run ◦ Code Verify ◦ Export ◦ Posting Vouchers ◦ Check pre-list & check files ◦ Wire Request * Manual Checks * File New Mexico taxes * Scan, index & code invoices when necessary * Wrote procedures for the department Tidewater * Houston, TX * 2015 - 2015 Tidewater is the leading provider of larger Offshore Service Vessels to the global energy industry. With its large, new vessel fleet, a global footprint, leading safety performance, and over 50 years of experience providing marine support services, they're serving customers who are operating in more remote, deeper and increasingly hostile environments in order to meet the world's energy demands. AR/Treasury (Contract through Robert Half) * Brought in to help in a process, system & personnel transition in the Treasury department. * Record cash payments of invoices for local and foreign bank accounts. * Make foreign areas aware (through email) of invoice payments received into the U.S. bank account. * Account for bank fees and various taxes when recording payments. * Clean up/maintain customer accounts as instructed by areas. * Coordinate with foreign areas and perform research to maintain customer accounts. * Coordinate with internal departments (Financial reporting, Tax, Accounting, etc.) when recording payments. * Record all incoming and outgoing cash for all U.S. & Mexico bank accounts through the General Ledger. * Run AR reports to assist treasurer in analysis of area accounts. * Asist in internal & external audits.
- Lead AP Accountant at Lucid Energy
- AP Vendor Query Analyst at Carrizo Oil and Gas
- Property Analyst at Halcon Resources
- Staff Accountant at Orion Engineered Carbon
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- AP Accountant at BOK Financial
- Accounting Assistant at QuickCert
- Office Assistant at People Source Staffing Professionals
- Office Assistant at WILLIAMS PLUMBING
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - business administration
- Bachelor's - accounting
- Associate - Business administration
- High school
• Full Charge Accounts Payable
• Invoice Data Entry
• Processing Vendor Payments (weekly)
• Journal Entries
• Reclassing Invoices
• General Ledger Reconciliation
• Training GS AP staff on Microsoft Dynamics.
• Heavily involved in preparing the Assistant Controller and Controller for a go live conversion from MSD to Work Day in Q4. Creating policy, procedures, and training of GS AP Accountants in converting their current paper platform to a paperless platform in preparation of Q4 conversion.
• Heavy Expense Report reconciliation, reimbursement, and invoicing.
• 1099 and vendor set up; along with a wide array of other duties as needed.
- AP Accountant at GreenSky Financial
- Contract - WinCup Stone Mountain - Senior AP Accountant at Quest Financial
- AP/AR Analyst at Dex Industries
- Independent Contractor - Staff Accountant at Tropical Smoothie Café, LLC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Corporate Accounting
Provides financial, administrative support by ensuring expenses and invoices are process according to our
policies and procedures in efficient, timely and accurate manner. Ensure my assistant meets deadlines when processing and coding invoices to correct general ledger, supervised the processing of approximately
1,000-plus invoices on a weekly basis.
• Reconcile processed payables by verifying entries and comparing to system reports to balances
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
• Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
• Continuing to improve the payment process
• Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances; preparing checks
• Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Process Positive Pay on check run days
- AP Accountant at Sunz Holdings, LLC
- Assistant Bookkeeper at Gulf Coast Property Management
- Office Coordinator at Angelina Granite & Marble
- AP Clerk at Sterling Manufacturing
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Processing 32 large vendors with a total of 600 invoices per week
• Processing employee expense reports
• Reconciling credit cards
• Coding to correct sub accounts
• Processing and preparing ACH packages
• Processing and tracking prepayments
• Resolving all discrepancies
• Reviewing vendors' statements to make sure all invoices are received
• Training new staff member for AP processing
• Prepare documents for audit
- AP Accountant at Senegence International
- Payable Supervisor at Liberty Dental Plan, Accounts
- Accounts Payable Lead at Quiksilver Inc
- Staff Accountant at Reeds, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A - Accounting
- - Accounting
• Handling all vendor and independent contractor correspondence via phone or email
• Processing all AP transactions, up to 700 transactions/month
• Filing, maintaining, scanning all supporting documentation for incoming invoices
• Investigating and resolving problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders, three-way match accounting
• Reconciling any billing discrepancies with vendors
• Reconciling multiple bank and credit card accounts
• Assisting with reviewing of expenses, reconciling various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions
• Assisting with 1099 reporting process
• Preparing batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
• Preparing Cash Flow Analysis
• Performing other duties as required to support Accounting Department
- AP Accountant at Accounting Principals Staffing Agency's client
- AR/Accounting Clerk at
- Assistant of Attorney at Behar International Counsel, PLC
- Accounting Assistant (unpaid internship) at Sell Seven
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Full Cycle AP
• Research and executed 3 way matching
• Processed high volume AP invoices monthly in Ogsys and BOLO
• Coded outside operated joint interest billings
• Code and key non-operated invoices, operated invoices, expense reports, and service invoices
• Reconciled vendor statements
• Request vendor W-9s and MSA for vendor set up
- AP ACCOUNTANT at PERCUSSION PETROLEUM LLC
- AP ACCOUNTANT at LIMEROCK RESOURCES
- SR AP ANALYST at ENERMECH MECHANICAL
- SR AP ANALYST at C&J ENERGY SERVICES
1 year at this Job
- - Accounting & Finance
• High volume invoice processing of up to 300 invoices weekly averaging $2 million. This includes reviewing, coding, and obtaining approvals prior to payment
• Generate weekly payments to vendors via check run, electronic ACH or wire
• Match appropriate backup to vendor checks and obtain all signatures and distribute accordingly
• Accountable for all vendor maintenance, that is, acquiring of all W-9/W-8 forms, credit applications, remittance of all 1099 forms, A/P vendor files, and Insurance Certificates
• Reconcile the AP module against vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies or errors
• Work with purchasing and vendors to resolve issues and discrepancies amongst invoices such as returned or damaged parts
• Responsible for entering and coding the company's monthly American Express travel card for approximately 28 employees
• Audit, review, and process payments of employee expense reimbursements according to company policy
• Assist Controller and CFO in month-end close as well as gather any payables and proposed journal entries to be included in accruals
• Prepare and file company sales/use tax returns and business property taxes
• Created and maintained list of company's business licenses to track renewal dates and payment amounts to avoid expirations
• Support Controller and CFO with any special projects
- Senior AP Accountant at TITAN FROZEN FRUIT
- Senior Accountant at CAL PACIFIC SPECIALTY FOODS
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at COMPLETE PLUMBING
- AP/AR Specialist at UNI-FAB INDUSTRIES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business, Accounting
• Direct daily operations of a three-person team of payment processors, drive continuous system improvement and accurate process documentation.
• Serve as a key contributor in all month-end processes through accruals and budgeting.
• Present weekly AP proposal to upper management and timely payment processing using various payment methods.
• Maintain GL accounts, prepare accruals and adjust entries; review GL accounts and correct journal entries.
• Execute reconciliations of vendor accounts, identify and research account discrepancies if needed.
• Follow established procedures for processing credit memos, debit memos, and stop-payment requests.
- AP ACCOUNTANT at PACIFIC SOURCE HEALTH PLANS
- INBOUND TREASURY MANAGER at HAWES FINANCIAL
- ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTANT at CARGILL, INC
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST at CARGILL, INC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - FINANCE