We have been working closely with an organization who has experienced double-digit growth. They are looking to add an AP Specialist to their already growing team. This is a very close knit group who average 10 years with the company! Below are some details associated with the role.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Accounts Payable Specialist must possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience with Accounts Payable
- It is preferred that the Accounts Payable Specialist have experience working within the manufacturing or professional services industries
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong preference for experience using Great Plains
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com