- Performed background, reference, and credit checks; selected quality tenants and maintained high occupancy rates. - Showed available properties to prospective tenants; negotiated lease and rental agreements. - Handled tenant communications; responded to requests for maintenance and Conducted apartment tours, answered questions and highlighted selling features and benefit of the property. - Processed and verified applications in a timely manner which increase the likelihood of successful rentals. - Collected application fees and deposits and kept accurate records of all financial transactions - Coordinated move-ins and move-outs - Assisted with office organization and maintained organized resident files Front desk leasing agent. - Managed packages. - Familiar with blue moon. - Resolved resident complaints and maintained accurate records of action taken. Greeted, pre-qualified and followed up with prospective tenants. Wrote work order requests and followed-up with residents.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at AAA APARTMENT STAFFING
- Distribution Worker at Half Price Books
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at State farm
9 months at this Job
Energetic, sociable Apartment Leasing Agent with strong convincing power; seeking work with a busy community. Expert in contacting prospects, showing them the apartment and negotiating workable lease agreements. Goal oriented and driven.
08/2018 - CURRENT
FT LEASING CONSULTANT, THE PARK AT STONEHAVEN
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for ensuring the "model" apartments and target apartments are ready for show;
• responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the "curb appeal" of the property.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
• Maintains a closing ratio of 85%.
• MS Word Proficient.
• Completes Market Surveys and Monday Morning Reports
• Responsible for Resident Participation Events
• Responsible for Social Media and marketing initiatives.
- Energetic, sociable Apartment Leasing Agent at THE PARK AT STONEHAVEN
- PT SERVER at HILTON HOTEL
- LEAD SERVER/TRAINER at ZIN BURGER
- PT LEASING CONSULTANT at SUMMERDALE COMMONS
5 months at this Job
Completed leasing packages for all rentals and processed denial and acceptance letters to inform prospective applicants of housing. *Processed conventional and Hud housing applications, as well as processing yearly tenant recertification paperwork. *Performed administrative duties such as rent collection, communicating with tenants. *Addressed, investigated, and resolved tenant complaints and documented action taken. *Coordinated move-ins and move-outs, and communicated with tenants. *Wrote and submitted work orders to maintenance department; followed-up on maintenance process with residents.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Mountain Woods Apartment
- General Manager / Sales Manager at Nimbip INC
- General Manager / Rome, Georgia at Channel Point Hospitality
- Assistant Dining Manager / Bar & CPO at Cartersville Country Club
8 months at this Job
• Recruit new residents through website advertising and marketing
• Schedule apartment tours, answer questions and highlight features and benefits of the property
• Contact future residents via email, SMS & by call (160+ a day), data entry, Microsoft Word/Outlook
• Process work order requests and maintained records in database with actions taken
• Followed-up with new residents after move in, hospitality checks
• Assisted with office organization and maintained organized resident files
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Touchpoint
- BDC Serivce Representative at Casey Auto Group
- Customer Service Representative at Aerotek- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Cashier at Walmart
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Made necessary reports to community manager, leasing director and regional manager. Was responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining a positive resident relationship.
● Greeted prospects and qualified by covering all criteria (asked all qualifying questions as recommended by "The Fair Housing Act"). Inspected apartment models, updated availability of apartments units, processed apartment applications for approval (credit check, rental history etc.) Submitted processed application to community manager for approval. Followed up with applicant regarding status.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Hampshire Apartments
- Podiatrist Assistant at Lawrence P. Warren
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Greeted, Pre-qualified, and followed-up with prospective tenants and verified eligible
• Maintained units to ensure market-readiness, coordinated and led apartment tours, answered questions, and highlighted selling features and property amenities.
• Collected and recorded application fees and deposits and accurately documented all financial transactions.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - General Education
• Performed all functions related to residency questions
• Coordinated and conducted apartment and general property tours, greet future residents, take applications and follow up with all resident prospects
• Worked closely with management to ready apartments for new leases
• Participated in coordination of contacting residents relative to past due accounts/eviction notice
- Apartment Leasing Agent at The Village
- Supported new staff at Charming Charlie
- Team Member at
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Financial Management - Public Financial Management
• Managed over 800,000 square feet of 1500 units and 8 commercial buildings while maintaining 98% occupancy.
• Developed annual marketing plan and forecast.
• Resolved and assist customer service issues and complaints.
• Displayed ability to work in teams and as an individual in long and short-term assignments. Maintained resident's personal information and tracked payments.
• Act as Agent for Owners.
• Developed weekly marking plan to gain new prospects.
• Conduct monthly market surveys.
• Preparing legal documents, correspondence and spreadsheets.
• Maintained and ordered office supplies.
• Supervised modernization project to both residential and commercial property.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Scott Management
- Leasing Agent at Greystar Property Management
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Greystar Management
- Apartment Leasing Agent at The Donaldson Group
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science and Business Finance
- High School Diploma
- Nail technician - Nail technology
Base + Commission
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Mid-America Apartments
- Cricket Wireless Sales Advocate at Cricket Wireless
- Server at
- To-Go Specialist at
9 months at this Job
- - Economics
• Assisted Property Manager with prospective and pre-qualified tenants
• Greeted walk-ins; answered phone calls from tenants regarding apartment issues
• Completed work orders between maintenance crews and tenants of repairs and exterminations
• Collected application fees, deposits and monthly rent; conducted customer walk through of vacant units
• Organized, maintained and filed leases and other related resident's files
- Apartment Leasing Agent, Part Time at Corsa Management
- Piscataway/Plainfield, NJ Part Time Realtor Assistant at H&R Block
- Part Time Cashier at
- Office Assistant at NJ American Water Works Corp
9 months at this Job