- Performed background, reference, and credit checks; selected quality tenants and maintained high occupancy rates. - Showed available properties to prospective tenants; negotiated lease and rental agreements. - Handled tenant communications; responded to requests for maintenance and Conducted apartment tours, answered questions and highlighted selling features and benefit of the property. - Processed and verified applications in a timely manner which increase the likelihood of successful rentals. - Collected application fees and deposits and kept accurate records of all financial transactions - Coordinated move-ins and move-outs - Assisted with office organization and maintained organized resident files Front desk leasing agent. - Managed packages. - Familiar with blue moon. - Resolved resident complaints and maintained accurate records of action taken. Greeted, pre-qualified and followed up with prospective tenants. Wrote work order requests and followed-up with residents.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at AAA APARTMENT STAFFING
- Distribution Worker at Half Price Books
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at State farm
9 months at this Job
• Responsible for promoting the property and leasing.
• Provide daily customer service with on-site apartment contract and service information.
• Ensured all transactions followed the approved fair housing law for renting.
• Experienced in "One Site" computer leasing program.
• Managed maintenance work orders including creating new and tracking and reporting existing work orders.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Avana Grand Palms
- Waitress at Chuys
- Cashier at Cubbage Collision
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Provide residents and potiential resident services such as background paperwork call backs and performing lease signings verifying documents etc
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Apartment staffing
- Assistant Store Manager at Payless ShoeSource
- Dad's Towing Dispatcher at
- Jack in the BoxShift Manager at
4 years, 6 months at this Job
30720 Completed leasing packages for all rentals and processed denial and acceptance letters to inform prospective applicants of housing. Processed conventional and Hud housing applications, as well as processing yearly tenant recertification paperwork. Performed administrative duties such as rent collection, communicating with tenants, coordinated move-ins and move-outs, Helped with quarterly inspections and RACT inspections. Addressed, investigated, and resolved tenant complaints and documented action taken. Wrote and submitted work orders to maintenance department, followed-up on maintenance process with residents. Contacted and worked with contractors on construction bids.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Mountain Woods Apartment
- General Manager at Nimbip INC
- General Manager at Channel Point Hospitality
- Assistant Dining Manager Bar Manager CPO at Cartersville Country Club
10 months at this Job
• Coordinated all move-ins and move-outs, and communicated with tenants to achieve maximum service satisfaction.
• Completed leasing packages for all rentals and maintained 85%+ occupancy rate; quickly processed denial letters for those applicants rejected.
• Performed administrative duties such as rent collection, communicating with tenants via phone or email and administering lease closings.
• Addressed, investigated and resolved tenant complaints and documented action taken.
• Wrote and submitted work order requests to maintenance department; followed-up on maintenance process with residents.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Darlington Apartments
- Registration Clerk/Call Rep at AmericasMart
- iTunes Advisor (Customer Care) at Apple
- Sales Associate at MACYS
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Conduct apartment tours, follow up and quickly respond to prospective residents resulting in achieving perfect surveys and corporate recognition
• Process and verify lease applications successfully often receiving Top Leaser awards and bonuses
• Handle office administrative tasks such as ensuring accurate client records, answer incoming phone calls and updating daily reports
• Assist residents with day-to-day tasks, as a part of the community's concierge program.
- APARTMENT LEASING AGENT at CARDINAL GROUP MANAGEMENT
- FACILITY ATTENDANT at GREENVILLE RECREATION AND PARKS
- SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR at YMCA
- COACH at CAROLINA LEGACY ALL-STAR CHEERLEADING AND DANCE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sport and Movement Science
Lease consultants assist existing tenants with maintenance requests and customer service needs. They typically work in rental offices of apartment complexes and residential communities, often on weekends. Sales and Marketing
- Apartment Leasing Agent at APARTMENT SOLUTIONS
- Daycare Teacher at Country Home Learning Center
- Representative at MMC Group
- Counselor Clerk at Saisd
2 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Leasing Apartments ,Filing and Answering Phones Customer Service Showing Apartments
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Tres Palms
- Home Health Aide at Prudentrial Home Care
- Security Officer at Prudentrial Home Care
- Lead Supervisor at ARAMARK CAMPUS LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Greeted potential renters, lead detailed tours and thoroughly explained pricing and lease terms and options
• Processed rental applications and negotiated lease renewals
• Researched properties and evaluated potential risk exposures
• Created strategies for Public & Web-Marketing Outreach with intent to spread brand awareness
• Sold 287 leases and broke every weekly/monthly/ annual location record for leasing at the Nacogdoches Verge Property (Awarded both the 2016/2017 & 2017/2018 Top Leaser of the Year Award)
• Planned 62 internal/external marketing events to lure potential customers and keep current residents involved, encouraging lease renewals.
• Developed tangible resident profiles to enhance the office's organizational structure
• Provided Customer Service needs to existing residents (package/mail management, maintenance request input, payment plans, payment processing & problem solving)
• Raised yearly occupancy rate from 72% to 83% and lead the office in leases & renewals for a consecutive 18 months Skills & Operating Systems: Macintosh, Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), QuickBooks, Graphic Writing
- Apartment Leasing Agent/Consultant at The Verge
- Owner/Event Planner at PG Promotions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General Business
Showed and leased apartments in tax credit complex with more than 220
• Increased resident satisfaction through formulation of maintenance priority list and improved communication between office staff, maintenance crews, and renters.
• Collected residents' income statements to verify residency qualification; processed tax credit paperwork for corporate reports.
• Performed background, reference, and credit checks; selected quality tenants and maintained high occupancy rates.
- Apartment Leasing Agent at Villas at Lake Smart Apartment Homes
- Leasing Professional at Carlton Arms of Winter Haven
- Assistant Sales Manager at Buddy's Home Furnishings
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts degree - Liberal Arts