Apartment maintenance technician - perform a variety of different kinds of maintenance inside residents home, install appliances or fix broken appliances, clean ups and turnovers. Order materials necessary to complete a job and provide excellent costumer service when completing work orders.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Stonegate Apartments
- Shop Maintenance Technician and Tow Truck Driver at GnR Towing and Transportation
- Maintenance and Electrical Technician II at NorCal Preservation Quality Control and Equipment Maintance
- Costumer Service Rep, Sales Representative Part-Time at ABG Car Rental Inc
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical Electrical Technology (MET)
Electrical, plumbing, painting, building and appliance maintenance. Repair hot water tanks and furnace maint.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Apartment maintenance at CRM Rental Management Inc
- Site Technician/Building Maintenance at Winters Instruments
- Apartment maintenance & groundskeeper at MarHyatt Properties
- at Shop production/assembly - Building maintenance at DePelecyn
4 months at this Job
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Regional Manager, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to: 1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting 2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors 3) Make ready units for new move‐ins 4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems 5) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance 6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program 7) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping 8) Pool maintenance experience required 9) Coordinate special projects as directed
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Arbor Properties
- Maintenance Mechanic at Vintech, LLC
- Facilities Technician at MINACT, INC
- Lead Maintenance Technician at Coast Inn / Barnacle Bills Water Park
9 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Recreation and Management - Recreation and Management
- Certificate - A+ Network Administration
- Certificate - Building and Apartment Maintenance
Groundskeeping, Porter, basic Electrical, Plumbing punch out, painting and general turn key apartment ready client relations as well as maintenance
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at BG Multi Family Staffing Agency
- Maintenance Technician at McKinley
2 years, 9 months at this Job
For the last few years I have worked in the complete rehab of apartments and residential home projects providing the following services: Complete roof tear down and replace, Complete electrical upgrade with breaker boxes and whole house wiring, complete plumbing of new water/sewage lines and fixtures, complete window replacement and home siding, complete wall and plaster work, complete floor sanding or new installation (wood, parquet and laminate), complete painting of exterior/interior of buildings, complete kitchen and bathroom installs of cabinets, flooring, fixtures, and complete installs and HVAC systems including duct work, blowers, compressors, wiring, and much more. On the side, I also have provided residential home drainage services, landscaping, computer, automotive and appliance (stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers) repairs when possible. I am a well-rounded one-stop employee.
● Performed highly skilled apartment repairs for occupant readies
● Maintained the physical condition and appearance of the apartment/home site
● Performs effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as required, "on call" 24 hours
● Worked with other leasing personnel, maintenance staff, and property managers.
● Diagnosed and performed major, minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner
● Documented work performed on service requests, including parts and returned to residential property manager.
● Inspected vacated apartments and completes make-ready checklist
● Informed residential property manager of needed services and repairs
● Performed duties to restore apartments to make-ready status
● Re-inspected vacant apartments after make-ready checklist has been completed to determine quality of work performed
● Completed special projects as may be assigned and prioritized by the residential property manager
● Inspected exterior of the property
● Assisted in keeping grounds neat and free of litter, pulling and spraying weeds, and maintaining neat and orderly curb appeal
● Ensured best pricing and value on all supplies purchased
● Coordinated maintenance objectives with the residential property manager
● Performs HVAC trouble calls and completes HVAC repairs and replacements as may be needed on their, within the guidelines and the codes and laws as may be applicable Lead Apartment Maintenance Technician
● Well rounded and competent level in apartment maintenance and rehab
● Steady, competent and dependable work ethic taking on new responsibility with no hesitation.
● Worked with electrical, plumbing, painting, appliance repair, carpentry, construction, tuck-pointing, landscaping, HVAC, automotive and general maintenance repairs of many devices.
● Supervised 4-5 employees with daily tasks and emergency needs.
● Kept up to date on safety procedures; and safety conscious,
● Knowledge of tools, materials, methods, and practices for maintenance and repair.
● Skilled in the operation of hand and power tools and some motorized equipment.
● Learned new and existing building maintenance and repair methods.
● Safely used of chemicals like herbicides and cleaning solutions.
● Performed manual labor for extended periods under adverse conditions.
- Supervisor / Lead Apartment Maintenance Technician at Abacus Company, Inc
- Lead responsible for overseeing the work efforts at United States Air Force
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Accounting
- Associate's - Accounting
- - General Studies
Apartment maintenance such as turn overs, drywall repair, touch up painting, light electrical, installing ceiling fans, light switches, light fixtures, outlets,light plumbing, installing tub drains, faucets, shower heads, toilets, unclogging drains, installing garbage disposals, Installing appliances such as over the range microwaves, hoods, stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators, ice makers,Air conditioners,washers and dryers, also do rescreening windows and patio doors, installing new doors and locks, caulking, floor tear outs, and much more
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Commonwealth
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Maintenance services of madison
10 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Apartment maintenance, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair (stoves, dish washers, garbage disposals, etc.), minor HVAC repair, caulking, and painting, carpentry.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Cross Creek Apartments/ Staffing Assoc.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Norris Ridge Apartments/ Staffing Associates
- HVAC Installer at Construction developments/ Upstate Heating and Air as installer for 4 yrs
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic at
3 months at this Job
EPA Certified-Universal My responsibilities as a maintenance technician is finishing work orders. Having knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair. Troubleshooting and repairing HV/AC Units. Having strong attention to details and problem solving. Ability to work independently and/or with a team.
- APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at COMPANY BG MULTIFAMILY
- HV/AC TECHNICIAN at COMPANY SUPERIOR AIRE
1 year at this Job
Real estate apartment technician plumbing, painting, apartment turnover
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Renoir Staffing, LLC
- Commercial Truck Driver at Swift Transportation
- Maintenance at Equinox Gym Los Angeles
- Maintenance Technician / Property Managment at
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am employed as one of two maintenance technicians in this apartment community that is made up of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom Section 8 apartments, town houses, and studio apartments. I work with a variety of power tools to provide maintenance services that include installing, repairing, and replacing drywall, toilets, vanity and kitchen cabinets, sinks, doors, and light fixtures, as well as apartment clean-out and preparation for move-in.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Park at Greenbriar
- Maintenance Technician at On Site Personnel
- Facilities Maintenance Worker at Clemson University
- Maintenance Chief at Comfort Suites Hotel
6 months at this Job