Hours per week: 40+ Salary: $33,280.00 yearly Apartment Manager-Holy Angels II Senior Living Supervisor: Ann Kuhn-Jones (314-961-8000) Responsibilities as an apartment manager of Hud subsidized housing include; Creating and maintain resident files (63 units) that require specific federal forms for the Hud program. Responsible for ensuring Hud payments and Hud requests for payments are submitted and sent by electronic submission to Hud to ensure payments are posted to resident ledgers in timely manner. Responsible for calculating monthly rents during recertification process and new move in process by verifying income, bank accounts, stocks, bonds, and all other forms of income and assets. Create and maintain building waitlist for potential residents. Responsible for contacting applicants on waitlist when vacancies occur. Responsible for distribution of delinquent rent notices. Supervision of 7 employees, which include, management assistant, van driver, custodian, service coordinator, and 3 residential assistants. Performing yearly recertification of rental housing lease. Ensure residents and/or their visitors abide by house rules, and issue lease violation of house rules. Responsible for creating activities, field trips, shopping and other special events for residents every month. Responsible for creating monthly calendar and newsletter of residential/building events. Perform interviews of residents and potential residents, and give building tours for potential residents, perform employee evaluations after probation period and yearly anniversary date. Interview potential employees. Available on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any building emergencies or issues. Responsible for maintaining a monthly activity budget including maintaining petty cash and credit card expense account. Responsible for monthly reports of cash and credit used, keep and maintain receipts. Responsible for paying building operational expenses such as utilities, vendor payments and other accounts payables in a timely manner. Perform other duties deemed appropriate to ensure building is up to code, house rules are adhered to and the overall satisfaction of residents who reside in building.
- Apartment Manager at Apartment Manager
- Child Support Specialist at State of Missouri-Dept of Social Services-Family Support Division
- Senior office support assistant at Social Services-Family Support-chi
- Customer Service Rep at Abbott EMS of Missouri
9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Operatetyping, adding, calculating, orbillingmachines Contactcustomerstoobtainorrelayaccountinformation Apartment Manager
- Apartment Manager at Verifyaccuracyofbillingdataandreviseanyerrors
- at Cavender Manor Apartments
- Assistant Retail Business Manager at Cricket Communications
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
Train new employees, Collection of rent, light maintenance work, apartment inspections, working in excel as well as onesite and access.scheduling outings, attending company meetings, managing 52 client books and supervision.
● Awarded employee of the month July 2015
● Received certificate from quadel for assistant apartment manager November 2016
● Multiple bonuses and raises
- Apartment Manager at Easter Seals Arkansas
- Driver at Holiday Retirement
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - COMPUTER INFO SYSTEMS
I am the current apartment manager for Pebblestone Square, as well as the only maintenance staff on site. My duties include the processing of applicants, working with tax credit and section 8 housing, move ins and move outs of tenants, the upkeep of the building, processing and updating files, and other administrative duties. I currently am NAHMA certified.
- Apartment Manager at Monfric
- Tech agent at DIRECTV/AT&T
- Ski attendant at Discovery Ski Resort
- Dishwasher at Iron Horse
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Apartment manager assistant, collecting rent payment, contact with maintenance as needed, paperwork summary, phone call, worked closely to tenants, open house for rental, showing unit for new tenants as requested, keeping track on fixing unit, ect...
- Apartment Manager at Bach Hoang Properties LLC
- Part time at Synergy home care of Orange
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college - Nursing
On site apartment manager for a 36 unit complex located in Edmonds, WA. Responsibilities included: Collection of monthly rent, making deposits Creating a monthly spreadsheet for meetings with the owner Oversee maintenance projects on the property Receive rental applications for review, creating rental contracts Working with residents for their individual needs Other duties upon request of the owner
- Apartment Manager at Gordon Capretto Associates
- Acountant 3 at DSHS Washington
5 years at this Job
- - Accounting, Art, English, History, Psychology, Macro and Micro Economics, English Link with Art History for 10 credits.(the instructor suggested I consider having my writings published.
- - Business Management, College Algebra
I am apartment manager and maintenance of a 50 unit complex called Casa Bella
- Apartment Manager and Maintenance at Sayland Properties
- Hilton Garden Inn at The Victus Group
- Maintenance Technician and Street Sweeper at City Wide Maintenance
- Maintenance at Clovis Garden Hiltin Inn
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
I am the assistant of the apartment manager. My duties include, but are not limited to, assisting my Apartment Manager with his/her tasks, supervising and assisting Direct Care staff with the process of dealing and caring for IDD clients. I audit the staff, inspect the floor, bedrooms, activity rooms, etc, I audit and file all documentation, and I train all incoming staff. If necessary I may take the place of a Direct Care staff.
- Assistant Apartment Manager at Allegheny Valley Schools
- Valet/Maintenance at Standard Parking Plus
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Team trainer at Taco Bell
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Economics
- Some college
I manage a family owned apartment building. I am responsible for everything you would expect an apartment manager to be responsible for. Cleaning, rent payments, ect.
- Apartment Manager at Family Owned
- Housekeeping at
- Sales Associate at Hickory Farms
- Secretary at Lupka construction
1 year at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I was an apartment manager that lived on the property but always kept the grounds clean and kept a good communication between the tenants and myself as well as set up appointments and handle applications for people to view units that were interested in renting etc etc. Also the owner had his own gardner for the property and if something had to be repaired in a unit or on other parts of the property , the owner had his own contractors for that as well. There fore I would contact his contractors for immediate .repair.
- Apartment Manager at Hill Crest Apartments
- Bus Driver at First Student Transportion,Co.
- Cashier at Ralphs Grocery Market
- Cashier at Walmart Department Stoer
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Cashiers Certificate