Managed same property while maintaining me as property
manager due to high occupancy and collection percentage; Lexford Residential, Equity
Residential, Empirian Property Management, Glassratner. CF Lane. Peak capital.,
• Handle complete operations of 117 unit apartment complex while maintaining a 95%- 100% occupancy rate through exceptional tenant service.
• Collect rent, deposits and all due fees from tenants on the 1st of every month and manage financial expenses, budgeting and reporting for owners.
• Manage and clarify resident's questions and complaints, concerns and request on a daily basis and generate ongoing tenant relationships to ensure overall tenant satisfaction.
• Implement renewals, process move-ins and move-outs and ensure apartments were clean and ready for new residents to move-in.
• Show and lease apartments. Ensure that all prospective clients complete applications and secure deposits from them accordance with the companies procedures, requirements and Fair Housing laws.
• Conduct property surveys and unit inspection insuring they are clean and up to building code and meet highest possible standards.
• Process all accounts payable and account receivable; complete collection efforts as needed.
• Basic administrative duties, preparing of files, reports, schedule planning, answering phones, preparing mailings and general office duties.
• Prepare specification for bid requirements and evaluate bids for third party vendors while cultivate and strengthen positive relationships to ensure ongoing professional correspondence to customers and vendors.
• Prepare reports for Management Company, ensuring full compliance with requirements.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to attract tenants.
• Successfully maintain and insure that all daily operations are being met and that all property team members are working to the required standards.
• Attended marketing and motivational seminars and workshops. -2- Bo Wilkes
• [email protected]
- Apartment Property Manager at Management Companies
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Property management
As a Property Manager my duties included but ARE not limited to collection of the monthly residents rent, prepared and served "3 day notices", show/ lease vacant units, prepared rental agreements for new tenants. In addition to everyday management duties I also was in charge of scheduling maintenance for units, inspecting and reporting conditions of vacant units, and ensuring the turn over units were completed in a timely manner. Mainteining the property at full capacity for most of the time. Contact vendors for repairs and estimates on big projects for the property. Walking the property inside/out to ensure quality and possible problems that needed to be addressed.
- Apartment Property Manager at TOSOKO, INC
- LABOR/DISPACHER at Papermart
- File Clerk (Temporary) at Aerotek
- at TJ Maxx/ Home Goods
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Seminars - Fair Housing
meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings. Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis. Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready. Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner. Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models. Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable). Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems. Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Apartment Property Manager at Sunrise Apartments
- RF Scanner at ZARA
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at In Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Front Desk ClerkFront desk at Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK
1 month at this Job
- High school diploma - Math
leasing/move-ins, deposit accounting/move-outs, rent deposits & delinquencies, evictions & collections, monitor daily security reports, notices/lease violations, weekly/monthly reports, payable/receivable invoices, coordinate & supervise maintenance team with daily work orders & make ready units, report to regional manager & owner on property conditions, programs used: Microsoft Office, Yardi Genesis Experience, bank deposit software.
- Apartment Property Manager - Customer service at IRONWOOD REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Co-Founder / President at PEACE LOVE FOUNDATION
- Server at SAKU SAKI SUSHI
- Small Business Sales Representative at DELUXE CORPORATION
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Honors
• Making sure safety guidelines are respected
• keeping the property in good shape
• Over seeing repairs, budgeting.
• As a Property Manager, I emphasize on organization, problem solving orientation, financial skills.
• Interviewing renters, arranging repairs, ensuring grounds keeping, offering information and assistance to tenants and resolving complaints.
• Design and implement effective marketing initiatives for existing and potential residents
• Review and approve all prospective tenant application
• Negotiate, prepare and monitor all legal documents relating to tenant occupancy
• Schedule and supervise inspections and maintenance programs
• Present various monthly management reports,
• Investigate and resolve all tenant concerns to achieve a high level of customer service
• Maintain files, work with Section 8 Case workers to make changes at annual, and or interim changes in rent
• Collect rent and make deposits using Rent Payment
• Correspond to emails in a timely manner
• File for evictions
• Work with vendors and invoices to get them paid in a timely manner
• Schedule pest control for the buildings in the sequence they are supposed to be
• Plan and direct resident functions and communications
• Create newsletters to inform tenants of upcoming events
• Coordinate the scheduling of meals that are brought in for afterschool program
• Submit payroll documentation for staff
• Schedule and direct all move-ins and move-outs
• Development of strong tenant relationships to ensure resident retention rates of over 99%. Currently at 100% occupancy
- Apartment Property Manager at Alpha Barnes
- Housing Specialist at Edinburg Housing Authority
- at San Antonio Housing Authority
- Front Desk Check in Receptionist at Alamance Eye Center
6 months at this Job
• Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of properties
• Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for residential properties
• Directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses
• Inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
• Marketed and met with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provided information about local areas
• Prepared detailed budgets and financial reports for residential properties
• Maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability
• Met with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties
• Prepared and administered contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services
• Investigated complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems, following management rules and regulations
• Maintained contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations
• Conferred regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met
- Apartment Property Manager at Brewer Residence
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Brewer Residence
- Administrative Assistant at LANTEX
- Administrative Assistant at Nestle
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Managed the daily operations of two apartment complex whit 18 units in total
• Preformed interviews for new applicants and check the references
• Collect rents
• Perform inspections for future maintenance
• Scheduling contractors
• Assist owners in preparing units
• Prepare routine reports to the owners
• Process all accounts payables and accounts receivables
• Provide a quality living experience to each of the residents to ensure resident retention
• Provide advising to the landlords in future investments in the complex and in other type of business and investments in different fields
- Apartment Property Manager / Consultant at La Villa Apartments and AG Apartments
- Electrician Tech at ElectroJas
- CDL Vacuum Driver at Texas Energy
- Infirmation Systems Tech at CeluStar Mexico
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Arts
Determined the leasing rates during construction phase 155-unit community located in Zion Crossroads. Developed a virtual tour during the pre-lease phase and set up a marketing campaign to achieve 100% occupancy within 12 months, Hired and trained leasing and maintenance staff. Maintain all documentation in compliance with VRLTA. Achieved 100% occupancy within 11 months. Purchased all equipment necessary for operations (both in the leasing office and maintenance department).
- Stonegate at the Crossroads Apartment's Property Manager at Denstock Management LLC
- Public Housing Specialist and Eligibility Specialist at Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Guest Service Manager and Sales Coordinator at Google
- Guest Service Agent, Sales Adm, Guest Service Manager at Double Tree Hotel Charlottesville
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Interdisciplinary Studies - Sociology
• Dedicated apartment property manager for S Marcos Properties, overseeing three locations in the greater Pasadena area.
• Project Manager for rennovations and remodeling for all units, working with contractors and vendors and city code inspectors to ensure properties are within city standards.
• Point of contact to ensure the safety of all tenants in the event of emergencies, e.g., power outages, floods, and other situations requiring immediate service and attention.
• Responsible for the acquiring of new tenants to fill vacancies.
- Apartment Manager at Property Management, S. Marcos
- Property Owner at Catherine Janowicz
- Loss Control Specialist/Collections Account Coordinator at Sears Roebuck and Co
- Business Sales Associate at CompUSA
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
Conduct Daily inspections, contact/schedule contractors, Grounds keeping, Maintenance, Rent collections, Suite turnovers and Showings,
- Apartment Property Manager and maintenance at Greer Hill Properties LLC
- Buffalo area supervisor. Overnights(commercial sweeper truck operations at Spezio Property SAervices
- Buffalo sweeper operator/ Laborer at Spezio Property Services, Inc.
- District Manager/ Circulation at Tonawanda News
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Emergency medical - Medical, Natural Resources
- college prep