Part time apartment manager for a staffing company providing assistance to tenants, showing available units, customer service to residents and vendors for numerous complexes.
- Apartment Property Manager at Vashon Apartments
- Apartment owner and Manager at Vashon Apartments
- Community Association Manager at CWD Group, Inc
- Community Association Manager at EMB Management
2 years, 8 months at this Job
I worked as a receptionist and manager. Applied a lot of my time answering phones and working on the computer. Collecting rent and scheduled appointments. Constant communication with occupants.
- Apartment Property Manager at SPM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Manager at Tammie Webb Events and Catering
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Executed all phases of on-site operations (e.g., showed prospective tenants apartments and explained occupancy terms,
rented available units, collected security deposits as required and completed rental applications and lease forms. Used
Tenant Pro 7 program to set up new tenants, record existing tenants' lease information, monthly rental charges,
payments, late fees, etc., Inspected vacant units to determine the needs for repairs and maintenance and arranged for outside personnel to perform repairs when necessary. Also, prepared quarterly water testing for the water system and
took to the Department of Heath)
• Reviewed all rental applications and directed the compliance analysis of prospect's credit and financial records for approval.
• Handled rent collections and posted payments to residents' accounts in Yardi Genesis System.
• Acted as liaison between vendors and senior management while scheduling all unit turns.
• Inspected apartments for completion of the move-in/move-out process.
• Prepared paperwork for evictions.
• Processed all accounts payables and accounts receivables.
• Performed interviews, hired and trained new staff
- Apartment Property Manager at Waters Edge Apartments
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of properties
• Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for residential properties
• Directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses
• Inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
• Marketed and met with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provided information about local areas
• Prepared detailed budgets and financial reports for residential properties
• Maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability
• Met with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties
• Prepared and administered contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services
• Investigated complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems, following management rules and regulations
• Maintained contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations
• Conferred regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met
- Apartment Property Manager at Brewer Residence
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Brewer Residence
- Administrative Assistant at LANTEX
- Administrative Assistant at Nestle
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Attends meetings with community groups, government officials and general contractors. ♦ Supervises the rent-up marketing program, affirmative marketing, resident handbook preparation, advertising, establishment of rental office, hiring and training staff, and contracts with vendors for service. ♦ Coordinates with development for turnover of building. ♦ Coordinates initial move-ins and preparation of initial Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) request. ♦ Assists development department in the coordination of the completion of construction punchlist items. ♦ Assists in preparation of management documents necessary for closings. ♦ Prepares tentative operating budget for first full year of occupancy. ♦ Supervises on-site office staff, leasing personnel, maintenance and security guards. ♦ Monitors all advertising and marketing programs. ♦ Completes market comparisons as needed. Supervises the relocation program for each site. ♦ Monitors occupancy status. ♦ Periodical reviews of rental applications and lease forms for accuracy and compliance with resident policy. ♦ Makes recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs. ♦ Reviews biweekly reports; spots potential problems. ♦ Monitors site program of preventive and routine maintenance work. ♦ Completes regular inspections and follow-up on preventive and emergency maintenance work. Addresses problem areas for corrective and preventive work. ♦ Makes recommendations, supervises and reviews all contractual services. ♦ Reviews/responds to owner's inspection findings. Regularly inspects grounds, interior hallways, and all common hallways. ♦ Confirms that all vacant units/areas are ready to lease. ♦ Approves expenditures up to $2,500 or as agreed to by immediate supervisor. ♦ Makes recommendations for capital improvements, purchasing and replacement for both short and long term considerations
- MINNIE RIPERTON APARTMENT PROPERTY MANAGER at WOODLANW COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- OCCUPANCY SPECIALIST/ ASSISTANT MANAGER at HOLSTEN MANAGEMENT
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/ OCCUPANCY SPECIALIST at AIMCO MANAGEMENT
7 years, 8 months at this Job
Conduct Daily inspections, contact/schedule contractors, Grounds keeping, Maintenance, Rent collections, Suite turnovers and Showings,
- Apartment Property Manager and maintenance at Greer Hill Properties LLC
- Buffalo area supervisor. Overnights(commercial sweeper truck operations at Spezio Property SAervices
- Insurance liability inspector at Gardner Group INC
- Preservationist/contractor at Alliance property Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Emergency medical - Medical, Natural Resources
- college prep
• Responsible for all resident certifications, rental payment/accounting.
• Marketing, Leasing, future tenant applications and processing
• Tax Credit, low income housing and direct communication with Asheville Housing Authority
• Customer service and the use of written and verbal communication skills
• Direct assistant to Ledgewood Village Apartment's Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager at Housing Management Resources
- Leasing & Marketing Manager at Asset Campus Housing
- Head of Marketing and Sales at Local Morgantown Gallery
- Leasing and Marketing Manager at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Google
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Advertising
LAMMERS PIKE APARTMENT - COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR, PROPERTY SUPERVISOR Hired and trained managers, qualify prospective residents, applications completions and approvals, completed reports for Indiana Credit Development Authority
- HAMILTON PLACE APARTMENT - PROPERTY MANAGER at MAINSTREET
- FLOATING MANAGER at FLANHERTY & COLLINS PROPERTIES
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Currently manage an apartment Community undergoing renovation and being divided in half for future sale.
• Shortly after hire date, caught up data input that was over six months behind including invoices, move outs, move-ins, income, and delinquencies charges.
• Evicted non-paying residents and reduced delinquency down to a few hundred dollars from thousands that was previously owed.
• Assisted in the hiring process, bringing the properties up to full staff.
• Renewals in compliance with rent control including new laws in affect 6/16.
• Conduct property and individual apartment inspections in compliance with The City of San Jose code enforcement. Woodmont Real Estate Services Cupertino, CA Largest provider of Real Estate Management services in Northern California, largest clients include UBS and Koret Foundation.
- Property Manager at Peninsula West LLC.
- Property Manager/Assistant Property Director at Woodmont Real Estate Services
- Leasing Administrator at Archstone-Smith
- Leasing Administrator at William Lyon
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Computers
* Maintain day-to-day operations of a 504 unit apartment property * Prepare annual budgets, manage capital expenditures in a timely manner and analyze delinquency and occupancy to increase income for owner portfolio * Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports, including weekly invoices and market comparables * Approve new leases and termination of leases * Maintain ongoing resident relationships to ensure overall satisfaction and retention * Hire, train and evaluate the performance of 12 employees; amicably handle and resolve employee issues * Responsible for 5 to 7 day vacancy turnover, including scheduling outside vendors for painting, carpet cleaning, etc. * Conduct property inspections for lender insurance and ensure compliance with all state and regulatory laws
- Property Manager at The Certe Group
- Assistant Property Manager at
- Leasing Associate at Emperian Property Management - Emperian on Central
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma