Local business app developer using C# and SQL.
- App developer at Self Employee
- Field Technician Level III at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manager / Computer Support and Network Administrator at Randolph Package, Inc
- La Vega, Dom. Rep at CEDEPCONF
at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree - Information Technology
➢ A Python app Developer having 1 year 4 month of experience.
➢ Having experience in Basic Python and socket programming.
➢ Expertise in front end development using html, css.
➢ Working with database like SQL Server 2008/2012.
➢ Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
➢ Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
➢ Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic implementation of security and data protection
- Python App Developer at Global Tech Promoters
- Software Engineer at Ikontel Solutions Pvt. ltd
- Web Developer at D3X Solutions Pvt. ltd
- Dot net Developer at Interface Software
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - COMPUTER APPLICATION
- BSC - Education
- DTH - business
- MASTER - COMPUTER APPLICATION
- Develop/Design website projects using Wordpress and WIX - Manage software development projects from concept to creation - App Developer for iOS/Android using Xcode and Android Studio - Debug and Test apps, create detailed issues and concerns documents - Liaison between design teams, development teams, and client - Create scope of work documents, graphics, scheduling, and conduct meetings
- Project Coordinator/Mobile App Developer at CW Design Work
- Guerilla Marketing Team Leader / Digital Solutions Manager at Paris Casino
- Business Coordinator / Electrical Technician at SouthWest Electritech Services
- Project Manager/Mobile App Developer at LIMNET INNOVATIONS
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Spearheaded the launch and development of IOS and Android Version of a peer to peer marketplace for users to sell home cooking to those around
• Developed the frontend user experience of the mobile app utilizing swift, photoshop, and numerous Cocoapods. Backend with Parse.
• Implemented the following APIS: Google Maps (locating users via geometric locations to find other users that will be cooking), BrainTree (processing financial information for users to buy and sell on the marketplace), BACK4APP (API to host database and webhooks connecting services)
- Lead Mobile App Developer at PULL UP A SEAT Marketplace APP
- Web and Mobile App Developer, Florida Representative at Geraldine Thompson
3 years at this Job
1) Built mobile Apps with React Native and Redux on both IOS and Android Platform. 2) Built Back-End API to handle user requests. 3) Integrated the App with the database. 4) Worked with the UI Designer to improve the User experience. 5) Uploaded App to Apple Store after each development phrase. 6) Improved the loading speed and added more features. 7) Apple Store Link (Hizo): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1058094304?mt=8
- App Developer at Chinese Overseas Marketing Service Corporation
- Software Engineer at Study High Education Inc
- QA Intern at Aetna International Inc.
- Intern at Qian Gun Gun Wealth Investment Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
3 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
• iOS app geared towards professionals who need a full-featured, robust tool for working with Markdown documents.
• Deeply integrated into iOS by using standard Cocoa frameworks and UI controls
• Follows Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
• Designed to minimize crashes as much as possible by dealing with the edge cases often found when working with the file system, such as version conflicts, exclusive access, and file encoding.
• App Store link: https://apple.co/2HhuoVI OEIS Client
• App Store link: https://apple.co/2QMtcco
• Play Store link: https://bit.ly/2FmPikr
- App Developer at Self-employed
- CS I & II Workshop Leader at Muhlenberg College
- Calculus I Tutor at Muhlenberg College
- Research Assistant at Muhlenberg College
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computational Biology
- BS - Computer Science, Mathematics
• Collaborate with Web Developer and Sr. Project Manager to develop PWA libraries that follows industry protocol and procedures
• Maintained configuration management of IT assets to ensure traceability of new hires and current employees
- Progressive Web App Developer at Microsoft
- Film & Maintenance Crew at AMC Gateway 8 Theater
5 months at this Job
- Develop grade calculator app for iOS
- App Developer at GradeMate (iOS)
- Mob Programming Intern at Hunter Industries
- Role Model at Code to the Future
- Junior Developer at Quality Macs/Cash For Your Mac
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Apple iOS mobile application design and development
• Image Recognition applications
• Augmented Reality development
• Multi-Lingual geographic app (Localization)
• Project Lead in app requirements and design
- Mobile App Developer at Taylor Communications
- E-commerce (Clicklist) Associate at Kroger
- Adult ESL Adult Site Coordinator at Dominican Sisters of Peace
- Seasonal Crew Member at Knickerbocker Pools and Spas
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Science and Spanish
Back and Front End Web Developer
• Work collaboratively with clients and technical staff to design and implement custom web-based applications and solutions.
• Ensure that all applications and websites were responsive and met SEO requirements in regards to search engine ranking, brand positioning, etc.
• Perform systems and database administration tasks for client web applications (provisioning new websites and databases, securing domain names on behalf of clients, maintaining adequate database indexes, implementing backup procedures, etc.)
• Implement Google Analytics for client web applications in order to assess effectiveness of advertising and provide detailed reports for clients.
• Designed, modified, and implemented Android and iOS applications including the Oneonta/Cooperstown Hub application, available in the Google Play and iOS App stores.
• Modified and implemented additional features for the Cooperstown Trolley and Oneonta Public Transportation tracking applications to display the position of trolleys, busses, etc. in real-time (Raspberry Pi, GPS tracker, etc.)
- Software and Mobile App Developer at Sweet Home Productions
- Sales Associate at Bed Bath and Beyond
- at Ithaca College
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- - Computer Science