Working as a Textile and Apparel designer
• Kohinoor Textile Mills
• Hunbul Textile Key Products Handled
• Sublimation Printed Dresses
• Embroidered Abayas,
• Bridal Wear,
• Lawn Suit Sets (Printed & Embroidered)
• Screen Printed T-shirts, Shorts and Trousers Skills & Expertise
• Extensive knowledge of sketching and creating various designs and patterns
• Eye for texture, color and produce different pattern of textiles
• Ability to develop a network of business contacts
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to forecast new styles with knowledge of production procedures of textiles
• Understanding the buyer's requirement and coordination with design and production team.
• Coordinating design development of fabric & product with mills, printing & embroidery units.
• Conversion of line art designs into products.
• Responsible for design conceptualization in line with the customers' needs.
- Textile and Apparel Designer at Kohinoor Textile Mills Islamabad
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Textile Design & Technology - Fabric and Apparel Structures
- - Physics
I’m a highly motivated creative apparel designer who offers creative ideas backed by knowledge of how products work, starting with fabric selection to final fit approvals. I have been successful at providing creative, sale-able products while meeting and working within deadlines. I work well within a team and I am able to access timelines and lead teams accordingly. My tenacity, resourcefulness and love for what I do has led me to being a successful designer. In my previous role I not only created the designs but I was also responsible for selecting fabrications/trims, color palette and seasonal themes. My selections have led to key fabric capsules that the brand has been able to leverage their success upon.
- Senior Apparel Designer at prAna
19 years, 1 month at this Job
Men's and Women's Senior Apparel Designer & Developer for the video gaming studio Bethesda; wearer of many hats in a small start-up. I fulfill the role of Technical Designer, Soft Goods Designer, Product Designer, and certain duties of a Production Coordinator and Artist. Apparel is designed and developed for e-commerce sales and wholesale opportunities. Inspiration comes from specific games or the studio brand itself and ranges from ready to wear to costume. Responsibilities include managing and maintaining all custom apparel. Skills include but not limited to game research, trend research (which includes bodies, fabrics, trims, & colors), color matching, mood boarding, CAD developing, print/pattern developing, creating/maintaining design presentations, creating/editing art files, creating/editing tech-packs (which includes color CADs, line drawings, dims & callouts, BOMs, Proto Specs, & Graded Specs), commenting on proto types, commenting on strike offs, commenting on lab dips, managing fittings, costing (FOB & LDP), sourcing, maintaining communication with factories (overseas and domestic), product design, soft good design, art file color separation for production, attending and working conventions, and more.
- Senior Apparel Designer at Development Plus Inc
- Teaching Assistant at MSU
- Seamstress at Corporate Essentials
- Contributor of apparel graphics and logo designs at Longstreet Industries
11 months at this Job
Sr. Designer/ Design Manager for Men's Training apparel, representing approximately 20% of total men's volume.
• Senior apparel designer and manager for the Training category Reebok/ adidas Group. Develop concepts and creative strategies that fulfill objectives of category, brand concepts and briefs. Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to ensure holistic storytelling. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure consumer and brand focus.
• Conceptualize, research and apply new technologies to the training apparel category.
• Research market competitors and trends within Performance/ Lifestyle apparel as well as other relevant industries.
• Work closely with junior designers to translate seasonal concepts to product lines. Identify problems, develop solutions, and seek innovative approaches to the development of functional sports and lifestyle apparel.
• Established effective interaction between Product Marketing, Product Development, and technical design teams to build focus and direction for the Men's Training BU. Track the sales of my categories to aid in the creation of sku counts for upcoming seasons.
• Create seasonal color and trend direction for the men's training team.
• Manage proto request handoffs and product development timelines
• Identify solutions and resolve costing/ margin issues.
• Attend fit and proto review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical call outs (design tech packages)
• Plan and execute sku planning and building with the men's product marketing team at the beginning of each season
• Manage the men's Training Design calendar. Working with the Product Marketing, Product development, Production and design team to plan and manage all key due dates of the design calendar.
- Senior Apparel Designer/ Manager at Reebok
- Senior Designer at Zumiez Inc
- Senior Designer at Mervyn's
- Apparel Designer at WAL-MART
4 years, 2 months at this Job
-Lead Apparel Designer -Mood board conceptual artist -Seasonal Design Research -Techpack developer and editor -Trims Designer -Pattern and Fit Lead -Color Developer -Textile Designer
- Streetwear Apparel Designer at Pretty Great, LLC
- Creative Director at Stitch and Feather
- Production Artist/Designer at Oakley
- Lifestyle and Outerwear Design Assistant at The North Face
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fashion Design/Textiles
Oversee the daily operations of all aspects of the business, relating to the administrative and accounting, as well as the senior designer of both interior and apparel design lines.
• Provide design specifications for customer review create presentations of sample designs along with cost analysis of overall budget of the design project.
• As Interior designer I work with client to design, create and establish functional environments for home, offices or organizations.
• Select and specify colors, furniture, and other materials to create useful and stylish interiors for the desired space.
• As apparel designer observe current and past fashion trends, make sketch designs of accessories of clothing, pick out colors and fabrics, and manage the final production of their creations.
• Produce and create design apparel, consisting of suits, casual wear, seasonal clothing, maternity, and intimate apparel.
- Interior Designer and Fashion Apparel Designer at Visions HOME DÉCOR Fashions STL
- Customer Service Manager/Financial Service Representative at Fifth Third Bank
- Customer Service Manager at US Bank
- Program Consultant for Education, Training and Development at
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Education
- - Adult Education
Im a Apparel Designer for Archon Clothing. I make jersey,shirt & other apparel designs for customers & organizations.
- Apparel Designer at Archon Clothing
- Painter/Laborer at
- Drywall Installer at
- Landscaper/Laborer at
8 months at this Job
- High school - Civil Rights & Law
- Home school
• Lead Designer for all KITH apparel categories. Designing Outerwear, Swimwear, Knitwear, Shirting, Denim, & Bottoms.
• Designed into collaborations with Mastermind Japan, Columbia, New Balance, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Russell Athletics, Versace, & Coca Cola as well as Kith seasonal inline product.
• Overseeing and mentoring the growth of Junior Designer, with leadership and guidance throughout the entire design process.
• Handling fabric and trim sourcing prior to seasonal kick off.
• Helping to standardize workflow for maximum clarity and efficiency of communication to our manufacturing partners.
• Working with Head of Design on seasonal inspiration for concepts and garment ideas.
• Daily communication with our CEO for fit manipulations and important factory submits.
- Men's Apparel Designer at KITH
- Men's Designer, Cut & Sew Knitwear at J.Crew
- Men's Associate Designer at Woven Bottoms
- Men's Assistant Designer, Shirting, Neckwear, & Loungewear at J.Crew
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Fashion Design
- Bachelor's - Commuincations
• Researched brand athlete and relevant inspiration for development of signature apparel and footwear line.
• Identi ed problem and solution strategy for apparel and accessory design, ideation/sketching.
• Identi ed nal concept, developed technical ats with functional callouts, and produced physical prototype. THE SALMONBERRY TRAIL PROJECT
- FUNCTIONAL APPAREL DESIGNER at NEW BALANCE X PENSOLE DESIGN ACADEMY
- COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT at Strategized with Salmonberry Trail Intergrovernmental Agency
- MARKETING ASSISTANT at LEARNING.COM
- PRODUCT GUIDE AND SALES at ARC'TERYX
1 month at this Job
- - FUNCTIONAL APPAREL AND ACCESSORY STUDIO
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMMUNICATIONS
Art to finish
● Graphic design for genre
● Hand painting garments
● Oversee Art to Finalize Production
● Bring new concepts daily
● Sourcing Fabric
● Helping to grow design/company within creative field
● Design Consulting for Garments
- Apparel Designer at Raised in LA Brand Visual
- Sales at Desigual
- Visual Merchandiser at J Alfaro Design Studio
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Textile Design
- - Graphic Art