Apparel designer- data Entry, create and maintain invoices, shipping & receiving, advertisement, promotion
- Co-Founder/Apparel Designer at "Prrofassional Attirre, LLC"
- Ramp Agent at Delta Airlines
- Forklift Operator at Aaron's Distribution
- Order Puller/Dock Loader at Metro-News
8 years at this Job
Men's and Women's Senior Apparel Designer & Developer for the video gaming studio Bethesda; wearer of many hats in a small start-up. I fulfill the role of Technical Designer, Soft Goods Designer, Product Designer, and certain duties of a Production Coordinator and Artist. Apparel is designed and developed for e-commerce sales and wholesale opportunities. Inspiration comes from specific games or the studio brand itself and ranges from ready to wear to costume. Responsibilities include managing and maintaining all custom apparel. Skills include but not limited to game research, trend research (which includes bodies, fabrics, trims, & colors), color matching, mood boarding, CAD developing, print/pattern developing, creating/maintaining design presentations, creating/editing art files, creating/editing tech-packs (which includes color CADs, line drawings, dims & callouts, BOMs, Proto Specs, & Graded Specs), commenting on proto types, commenting on strike offs, commenting on lab dips, managing fittings, costing (FOB & LDP), sourcing, maintaining communication with factories (overseas and domestic), product design, soft good design, art file color separation for production, attending and working conventions, and more.
- Senior Apparel Designer at Development Plus Inc
- Teaching Assistant at MSU
- Seamstress at Corporate Essentials
- Contributor of apparel graphics and logo designs at Longstreet Industries
9 months at this Job
Sr. Designer/ Design Manager for Men's Training apparel, representing approximately 20% of total men's volume.
• Senior apparel designer and manager for the Training category Reebok/ adidas Group. Develop concepts and creative strategies that fulfill objectives of category, brand concepts and briefs. Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to ensure holistic storytelling. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure consumer and brand focus.
• Conceptualize, research and apply new technologies to the training apparel category.
• Research market competitors and trends within Performance/ Lifestyle apparel as well as other relevant industries.
• Work closely with junior designers to translate seasonal concepts to product lines. Identify problems, develop solutions, and seek innovative approaches to the development of functional sports and lifestyle apparel.
• Established effective interaction between Product Marketing, Product Development, and technical design teams to build focus and direction for the Men's Training BU. Track the sales of my categories to aid in the creation of sku counts for upcoming seasons.
• Create seasonal color and trend direction for the men's training team.
• Manage proto request handoffs and product development timelines
• Identify solutions and resolve costing/ margin issues.
• Attend fit and proto review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical call outs (design tech packages)
• Plan and execute sku planning and building with the men's product marketing team at the beginning of each season
• Manage the men's Training Design calendar. Working with the Product Marketing, Product development, Production and design team to plan and manage all key due dates of the design calendar.
- Senior Apparel Designer/ Design Manager at Reebok
- Senior Designer at Zumiez Inc
- Senior Designer at Mervyn's
- Senior Designer at WAL-MART
4 years at this Job
Designed and sold clothing/apparel pieces
- Freelance Apparel Designer at
- Volunteer at
- Dresser and backstage helper at Illustration
- at Savannah Film Festival
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Fine Arts
Created commissioned apparel collections for clients ranging from Arena Dance Company to Minneapolis Institute of Arts. Hit all deadlines and delivered high quality and original designs. Voted Top 100 people for designs by Metro Magazine. Participated in MNfashion Voltage Fashion Amplified. Showed full collections meeting all timing deadlines in a solo runway show.
- Independent Apparel Designer, Freelance at Raul Osorio
- Fashion Stylist, Freelance at Raul Osorio
- Visual Merchandiser & Stylist at H&M
- Designer/ Cast Member of Project Runway Season 10 at Raul Osorio
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Apparel Technologies
Manage concepts, color stories, designing, hand sketching flats, patterning, painting, cut & sew of samples & various products. Producing women/men's contemporary, juniors, knitwear, & street-wear apparel. Focused on designing clothes, graphics (screen printing & embroideries), logos, C.A.D.'s, & original artwork. Wardrobe stylist for indie movies, photoshoots, music videos, & Lines.
- Freelance Apparel Designer at Soul Loud
- Fashion Consultant at Sew FYI
- Associate Designer at The 17/21 Group
- Assistant Designer at Fashion Click LLC
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fashion Design
Managed design transition of Fennec brand to Stitch Apparel following company acquisition.
Developed and executed all Stitch product design, branding collateral, fabrications, fit and packaging within 4 months to meet SP19 Launch.
• Traveled to Asia 3 times within 6-month period to work with new and existing vendors on managing successful transition of brands.
• Reduced design calendar timeline by completing 3 seasons (SP19, F19 and SP20) within 10 months of acquisition.
• Mentored Stitch team on solid organizational skills (i.e. tech packs, specs and trims).
- Apparel Designer at The Loden Group
- Head Designer at Fennec Golf/The Loden Group
- Senior Brand Manager at Lee Jeans/Division of VF Corporation
- Senior Director-Product Development at Gear For Sports
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications - Telecommunications
• Ideation, design and development of hard and soft hoods such as juvenile accessories, toys, pet products, costumes, furniture, home decor, apparel, and packaging.
• Design of textile repeats, spot art, and character development.
• Collaboration with in-house creative teams, managers, merchants, and sales teams to design products that are trend-right, innovative, and appeal to their markets.
• Presentation of trend boards, product concepts, and final designs to clientele.
• Creation of product mockups for clientele and factories for reference.
• Thorough communication with overseas vendors (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Vietnam, and the Philippines) to make sure each design is created to specifications, within budget, and on time.
• Creation of materials library for each client for consistency and accuracy.
• Domestic and international travel to conduct trend research to present to clientele.
• Partial list of clients include: Target Corp. (Pillow Fort, Cat & Jack), Gymboree, Carter’s, Oshkosh B’gosh, Infantino (licensed Winnie the Pooh and other Disney brands), Pottery Barn Kids, Old Navy Kids, Von Dutch Kids, Tea Collection, and Lisa Frank Inc.
- FREELANCE PRODUCT & APPAREL DESIGNER at Various Clients
- EXHIBIT + ENVIRONMENTS DESIGNER at Fitch Architecture
- ACCESSORIES DESIGNER at Gymboree Corp.
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors in Fine Art - Intermedia (Visual Communications)
Create customize design for shoes and clothing for customers
- Apparel Designer at Luis' Design
- at The BASE
- at Luis' Design
- Cashier at Luis' Design
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Apparel Designer at i,ve been teaching design for two years.but i did not work with any company
1 year, 10 months at this Job