Print Services (Humble ISD)
• Serves as Administrator of assigned applications by maintaining the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and documentation.
• Evaluates, tests, and applies updates and patches to assigned applications on a scheduled basis.
• Troubleshoots, resolves, and documents issues and changes related to assigned applications.
• Communicates effectively with all stakeholders and users to address application issues, upgrades, and changes.
• Researches, proposes, and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability, features, and performance of the assigned applications.
• Learns new applications, technologies, and processes as they relate to the customer needs.
• Becomes knowledgeable of the capabilities of major applications, having a clear understanding of their capabilities and how they interact to identify additional integration opportunities.
• Collaborates with users to identify needs and gather requirements for reporting, enhancements, changes, etc. as they pertain to assigned applications.
• Provides consistent and reliable support to the users through training and documentation for optimal use of the application.
- Application Administrator at Humble ISD
- Business Systems Analyst II at Houston ISD
- Account Analyst at Product Finishes Chemical Coatings
5 years at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Administration and Management
SharePoint Administrator, maintain, configure, develop, Install Updates. troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Application Administrator at OSF Healthcare
- Service Desk Specialist at WORK CHRONOLOGY
- Surveillance Agent at Par-A-Dice Casino
- Patrol Officer, Part-Time at San Jose Police Department
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information System
- Associate's - Computer Science
- - State Law Enforcement Examination
Data Backup Services and monitoring.
● VM Server Builds Racking
● Cisco Phone System Management
● Exchange Administrator - Exchange 2010
● Security and Network Monitoring
● Tier 2-3 Helpdesk Escalations
● Kronos - Imprivata -Vector Security Application support.
● Created documentation IT policy and procedure guidelines
- Application Administrator at Knox Community Hospital
- IT Manager at Knox County Educational Service Center
- Systems Engineer at Info-link Technologies
- at Support.Com
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Service Technician
Workfront system administrator with the primary responsibility of application set-up, maintenance, and configuration of the operations of third-party multi-user cloud supported application; ensuring company Service Level Agreement (SLA) specification regarding access, performance, and security within a set budget. Hands on technical position as the Workfront Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for maintaining system availability and capacity management. Defined daily routines including regular updates to published KPIs, maintenance communications, tuning, upgrades, trouble shooting, and diagnoses as prescribed by (Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and methodologies.
• Interacts with diverse group of customer's/users to evaluate vendor products and provides advice and training to end-users.
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills with an understanding of workflow and process requirements of complex application systems; ability to work through ambiguous work situations.
• Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Strong experience on failover, high availability, disaster recovery, business continuance with an understanding of network software and hardware requirements.
- Systems Application Administrator at Integral Resources, Inc
- QA Test Project Manager, Vice President at Bank of America
- Consultant - Senior Technical Writer at Dell
- Consultant - QA Test Mgr. and Technical Writer at Episcopalians Church Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Distance Education
- MS - International E-commerce
- BS - Applied Science, Engineering
Help maintain and administer applications and programs used by TSTC employees and students Worked with field techs and other Administrators to troubleshoot and fix application and program issues TSTC - Waco Texas Statewide Traveling Field Technician Help maintain and repair computer and network systems around the State of Texas on TSTC campuses Maintain and repair network systems for the Village Oaks apartments TSTC - Waco Texas Student Worker Field Technician Help maintain and repair computer and network systems around campus Maintain and repair network systems for the Village Oaks apartments
- Application Administrator at TSTC
- Maintenance Electrician at TSTC
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Maintenance technology/ Computer Networking & Systems Administration
Applications: Laserfiche, Planet Press, Salesforce, BMC Control-M, Siebel CRM, Manage Engine Service Desk
● Write scripts to proactively monitor and support above applications.
● Owner of the BMC Control-M application, used for scheduled jobs all environment, DEV, TEST, STAGE and PRODUCTION.
● Diagnose and repair unsupported applications running through Control-M.
● Windows Server Administration,
● IIS Administration
● Change Management team member (SDLC)
- Application Administrator at Constellation Energy
- Application Administrator at Mxenergy
- Application Administrator at Shell Energy Services Company
- Administrator of the Ceridian at Shell Services International, Shell Oil Co
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - MIS
• Focus of my duties was to support the ongoing California High Speed Rail Project and their user base which utilized software hosted and accessed from an AWS environment. User account creation and configuration of AWS virtual desktops along with subsequent user support through help desk trouble ticketing system. Project was under FISMA requirements, so all environments from DEV to PROD were managed and documented for installation and any changes that were applied. Additional duties include management of a Citrix XENAPP farm that hosts multiple custom applications used by the Global WSP user base. Heavy Bid and @Risk software are among the custom applications accessed through Citrix. Extensive use of Active Directory to create, manage and delete user accounts. Other duties include Windows Server, VOIP and response to those alerts for various systems.
• Oracle Primavera P6: installation of multiple server environments using WebLogic (version installed per Oracle tested configuration), MS SQL, Oracle Business Intelligence 22.214.171.124 and Oracle Database Server. SSL and LDAP configuration for the web-based P6 URL.
• Oracle Primavera Contract Management 14.1: responsible for server installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the server environment. WebLogic, SQL, SSL and LDAP configuration for the web-based Contract Management URL.
• EcoSys: installation and configuration of Primavera P6 API connection. SSL and LDAP configuration for the web client EcoSys URL.
• Beginner skillset with Linux command line, but have been running home Linux for several years and want to transition from Windows Administrator to a Linux/Unix administrator to become a cloud resource.
- Application Administrator at WSP USA
- SharePoint Administrator at Prologis
- DBA SQL at Prologis
- Citrix/Yardi System Administrator (contractor) at Prologis
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Broadcast News Journalism
- Microsoft-Certified Systems Engineer - (MCSE) training course, Hensmann Technology
Asiarx/EZRX Administrator/DSS Support
• Provide L1 support in Asiarx and EZRX
• Resolves service request and incidents
• Coordinates other team for asiarx major incidents
• Maintain Asiarx Web announcement via kompozer application
• Involved in various Support in disaster drill recovery
• Support ZOL /SAP/Asiarx account maintenance.
• Support ZOL report maintenance via oracle and discoverer viewer.
• Support ZOL Reports Requeuing
• Performs month end deactivation of order transmission in ZPTH
• Ensure logged issues are resolved and closed
• Ensure system process documentation is up to date
• Perform ZOL (Oracle discover) for principals data, password reset and scheduled reports.
• Monitoring ZOL Mail Machines
• Performs hologram testing during Disaster Drill
• Support Active directory access request
• Support license alignment of user's during office 365 migration
• Act as first level support in office 365 migration
• Manage system downtime and coordinate release to production with development teams
• Provide weekend night shift support for E2E/ ZOL reports.
• Direct contact with users, BU's and clients and provide 24/7 support as well as on call.
- Service Desk Application Administrator L2 at Zuellig Pharma
- at Zuellig Pharma
- EDI/FTP/ Administrator Lead at Zuellig Pharma
- Service Desk Administrator at Zuellig Pharma
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
- Diploma - 3rd Honorable Mention
Responsible for serving as technical relationship manager for critical business areas including finance, warehouse/distribution center, inventory control, training, operations support, legal and facilities. Fostered relationships for assigned business areas. Ensured optimal performance of application systems (O365, Lawson, Softeon, Vertex, etc.). Created ad-hoc reports using PowerShell to analyze network and email performance. Utilized Active Directory to created and define users accounts, rights, privileges and restrictions. Defined and negotiated service level agreements for HQ teams to ensure exceptional service. Actively sought ways to improve the applications and enhance business processes. Provided guidance and championed fixes and improvements to supported business areas. Provided application support for severe and/or lengthy disruptions of service. Fixed issues as able, partnered with appropriate teams as needed to resolve issues. Communicated challenges and resolution status to appropriate teams and team members. Served as a resource on technology projects related to assigned applications. Provided input and guidance to ensure requested changes are consistent with the long-term direction of systems. Recommended and implemented approved upgrades and improvements to assigned applications. Monitored the performance and championed required changes for mission critical business applications to meet the appropriate service level agreements. Participated in planning and design sessions to ensure the integrity of supported systems. Monitored system health to ensure proper preventative maintenance and capacity planning. Monitored incident trends to provide the correct level of priority for correction. Negotiated business application contracts, assured contract execution and managed vendor relationships. Managed contract negotiations and execution for significant contracts, generally greater than $100k. Served as main point of contact for application vendors, developed and maintained win-win relationships. Partnered with leadership in contract execution. Ensured contract details and provisions were maintained. Partnered with vendors to troubleshoot and solve issues. Periodically reviewed business needs and vendor service offerings to determine whether contracts could be reduced, eliminated or expanded upon, or new vendors contracted. Provided mentorship and direction to the other Business Application Management team members. Served as a mentor to other business application administrators, supporting their growth and development. Provided consultation and direction on complex issues to ensure timely resolution. Remained on-call per scheduled rotation. Responded to calls as escalated by service desk or other business application administrators.
- Business Application Administrator III at Tastefully Simple
- at Tastefully Simple
- Director of Operations at Applegate Supply
- at Applegate Supply
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
- BA - Business Management
- - Teaching
• Deploy Major and minor build releases and performing QA to assure functionality.
• Assist the Oracle Customer Support Team and other departments in the resolution of customer requests via MOS or OSVC by reproducing, investigating, entering defect and follow through its resolution, also creating reference documents for knowledge transfer and cataloguing the defect.
• Create, set up and configure new Oracle client Talent management sites by creating the new Domains, Webservers (Tomcat, JBoss or Weblogic), WebCluster, Apache.
• Manage software updates for web, application, integration, reporting and other related servers.
• Participate to the creation of automated tasks and tools, improvement of process, with the ultimate goal to improve associate effectiveness.
• Participate to the creation, updating existing and organization of documents via Confluence and Wiki Pages for reference and processes with the ultimate goal to improve customer resolution.
• Efficiency and quality of the services delivered to our customers by meeting SLAs.
• Manage various configuration changes of Oracle products for our customers via RCC (Internal Tool), via Putty, Installing PGP and /or SSH keys, Adding and Removing Permissions, Components and others.
• Perform diverse types of maintenances in the production environment such as moving clients from one Datacenter to another.
• Oversee the monitoring and alerting systems to detect or prevent issues and ensure servers health and high availability. Monitoring applications transactions to identify possible issues and propose solutions. Performed via OEM, Sentinel, Graphs, Reports, Analyses logs, Network related issues.
- Application Administrator / QA at Oracle
- SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER at
- SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER at Taleo Corporation
- PREMIER BANKING SPECIALIST at Bank of America
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Public Relations