Norcross, Ga 2018
• Monitoring the merchandise leaving the warehouse
• Creating shipping documents such as invoice and purchase orders
• Pulling inventory from the shelf
• Perform inventory control
• Track shipment delivery status Application Administrator
• preconfigured, kitted and labled wireless controllers in TSC lab
• replaced parts to systems using electric hand tools.
- Application Administrator at TELAID
- Satellite Tv Technician at Dish Network
- Picker/scanner at C.R. BARD
- Machine Operator at ATS /Biolab
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Avionics Technician
- - Biology
Provides day-to-day operational support as an administrator of the RL incident reporting system spanning across hospitals and clinics. Provides report requests, incident research, submitter and file manager scope set up, and training. Monitors alert set up for users of the RL incident reporting application. Interprets data, analyzes results and provides accurate reports and dashboards to allow leadership to monitor progress, facilitate decision-making, measure productively and track deliverables to various aspects of the organization. Acts as a project analyst role as assigned by leadership, on application refreshes, new software releases scheduled maintenance, general system upgrades or selected projects for supported systems to assist the department as needed with maintaining customer service needs.
- APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR at Marshfield Clinic Health Systems
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Part-time) at Energy Solutions Network
- TESTING ANALYST at QualiTest Consulting, WI
- Project Lead at BUSINESS OPERATIONS - UnitedHealth Care, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- A.A.S. - Information Technology
• Lead application administrator for a 1200 employee Medical Practice
• Implementing/supporting/maintaining/upgrading/migrating over 75 clinical and business application.
• Application/SQL Server Database environment optimization; Migrating applications and application SQL Server Databases into High Availability Cluster.
• SolarWinds monitoring including custom application stack monitors.
• Operation Automation through PowerShell and batch scripting.
• Core application/Database troubleshooting. Including detailed root cause analysis and blameless post-mortems.
• Clinical IT workflow optimization; Identify processes throughout the clinic to be improve by Application Technology improving patient care and clinical agility.
• Project Lead and Technical resource on all Application projects.
• Application team lead for 7-member team.
• Change Control Board member in a tightly controlled environment.
• Application deployment
- Healthcare Application Administrator at District Medical Group
- Healthcare IT Consultant, Systems Administrator at
- Systems Administrator at Medical Diagnostic Imaging Group
- Systems Engineer at Arizona Tech Works
1 year at this Job
- bachelor's degree - Computer Information Systems
- - Analytical Philosophy
Data Backup Services and monitoring.
● VM Server Builds Racking
● Cisco Phone System Management
● Exchange Administrator - Exchange 2010
● Security and Network Monitoring
● Tier 2-3 Helpdesk Escalations
● Kronos - Imprivata -Vector Security Application support.
● Created documentation IT policy and procedure guidelines
- Application Administrator at Knox Community Hospital
- IT Manager at Knox County Educational Service Center
- Systems Engineer at Info-link Technologies
- at Support.Com
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Service Technician
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC –December 2009 thru July 2018: Legal Application Administrator; IT Support; Legal Assistant to Partners, Shareholders, Practice Area Heads and Associate Attorneys. -Instrumental in process, from selection to deployment, for firm-wide Client Database Management System, “Clio” for five offices state-wide, for 130+ Employee Users which included extensive Firm specific customization for optimized efficiency. -On-Boarded and trained over 120 new employee hires from 2010 through 2018, all of whom utilized the customized comprehensive Client Database systems to a point of proficiency, thereby increasing productivity and contributing toward the goal of transitioning the Firm to a “Paperless” environment saving the firm dozens of cases of paper monthly, filing materials, extensive file room space and over 5 file room employees previously required. -Provided training and trouble-shooting for applications: Clio, Aderant Total Office, Client Profiles, Juris (accounting application), Paycom (employee payroll system); Electronic Court Filing systems: eFile Texas; PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records); Lexis Nexis File&Serve Express; Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. I was terminated when the IT Department was restructured from four members (Director, Systems Manager and myself) to one, leaving only a single desk-top support person
- Legal Assistant, Legal Application Administrator at Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC
- Legal Assistant/IT Support at The O'Quinn Law Firm
- Vice President at Brock Agency, Inc
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Music
* Supported Linux and Windows infrastructures which contained apps - Ex: Apache, BIP B5, Netscalers, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic, IBM WebSEAL, etc. * Performed major infrastructure changes in client production and staging environments - Ex: Modifying DNS records, deploying middleware applications, modifying application configurations, OS patching, certificate updates * Perform technical reviews for clients upon request using BMC Remedy - Ex: Infrastructure changes, patching requests, DNS modification requests, production code drops
- Application Administrator at IPsoft - Mastercard
- IT Helpdesk Specialist at Ingerman Management Company
- Support Specialist at Rutgers University Digital Classroom Services
- Help Desk Consultant at Rutgers University Office of IT
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology and Informatics
Print Services (Humble ISD)
• Serves as Administrator of assigned applications by maintaining the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and documentation.
• Evaluates, tests, troubleshoots, and applies updates on a scheduled basis. Documents issues and changes related to assigned applications.
• Communicates effectively with all stakeholders and users to address application issues, upgrades, and changes.
• Researches, proposes, and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability, features, and performance of the assigned applications.
• Provide guidance to other team members regarding best/standard practices.
• Becomes knowledgeable of the capabilities of major applications, having a clear understanding of their capabilities and how they interact to identify additional integration opportunities.
• Learns new applications, technologies, and processes as they relate to the customer needs.
• Provides consistent and reliable support to the users through training and documentation for optimal use of the application.
- Application Administrator at Humble ISD
- Business Systems Analyst II at Houston ISD
- Account Analyst at Product Finishes Chemical Coatings
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Administration and Management
• Focus of my duties was to support the ongoing California High Speed Rail Project and their user base which utilized software hosted and accessed from an AWS environment. User account creation and configuration of AWS virtual desktops along with subsequent user support through help desk trouble ticketing system. Project was under FISMA requirements, so all environments from DEV to PROD were managed and documented for installation and any changes that were applied. Additional duties include management of a Citrix XENAPP farm that hosts multiple custom applications used by the Global WSP user base. Heavy Bid and @Risk software are among the custom applications accessed through Citrix. Extensive use of Active Directory to create, manage and delete user accounts. Other duties include Windows Server, VOIP and response to those alerts for various systems.
• Oracle Primavera P6: installation of multiple server environments using WebLogic (version installed per Oracle tested configuration), MS SQL, Oracle Business Intelligence 184.108.40.206 and Oracle Database Server. SSL and LDAP configuration for the web-based P6 URL.
• Oracle Primavera Contract Management 14.1: responsible for server installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the server environment. WebLogic, SQL, SSL and LDAP configuration for the web-based Contract Management URL.
• EcoSys: installation and configuration of Primavera P6 API connection. SSL and LDAP configuration for the web client EcoSys URL.
• Beginner skillset with Linux command line, but have been running home Linux for several years and want to transition from Windows Administrator to a Linux/Unix administrator to become a cloud resource.
- Application Administrator at WSP USA
- SharePoint Administrator at Prologis
- DBA SQL at Prologis
- Citrix/Yardi System Administrator (contractor) at Prologis
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Broadcast News Journalism
- Microsoft-Certified Systems Engineer - (MCSE) training course, Hensmann Technology
Served as administrator for all Resort and Hotel applications. Work with vendors to formulate suitable application solutions for property needs.
• Work with vendors to make necessary changes to SQL databases and managed over 10 separate applications for the property.
• Communicate regularly with leadership staff and end users informing of major system impacts associated with 13 major projects and numerous sub projects.
• Collaborated with end-users from various departments and more than 7 different vendors to find ways to improve productivity and automate processes.
- Application Administrator at Isleta Resort & Casino
- Application Analyst at Genesis HealthCare
- Tech Expert at Verizon
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA (in progress) - Entertainment Business
- MBA - Business with specifications in IT management
- BS - Buology
• Good understanding of applications using Distributed JMS systems.
• Set up proxies in Apache for redirecting requests to Tomcat or WebLogic.
• Upgraded apache to newer versions.
• Motivated team to help their performance and meet deadlines.
• Helped the members to achieve their short and long term career goals.
• Installed, configured and maintained BEA WebLogic 10g, WebLogic 11g on Linux also configured LDAP for user and system authentication.
• Responsible for Administration of BEA WebLogic 10g, 11g, in Deployment and Production environments.
• Involved in Load balancing and Performance tuning and monitoring using monitoring tool for various projects.
• Built the middleware team from scratch for a long term project.
• Deployed WAR, JAR, EAR files on WebLogic 10.3.4
• Upgraded WebLogic 8.x to WebLogic 10.3.4
• Researched and troubleshot emerging application related issues from WebLogic configuration to code issues.
• Strong knowledge in deployments, configuration and troubleshooting Tomcat issues.
• Involved in migration of various Apache/Tomcat applications from Solaris to Linux.
• Supported on call schedule for production support.
• Delegated, monitored and did hands on work to meet and beat deadlines.
• Troubleshoot WebLogic Server connection pooling and connection manager with Oracle, SQL.
• Maintenance of remedy system for ticket management.
• Writing and maintaining shell, for simplifying and automating tasks.
• Configured clustering EJB objects, JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
• Created Distributed JMS topics and queues.
- Application Administrator at Insurance CO
- WebLogic Administrator at Golden Recognition Consulting INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school