Back End Systems handles the processing of various merchant settlement files and generates the corresponding funding files for the banks and card associations. Back End Systems consist of several applications that executes on IBM mainframe platform using COBOL 5, CICS, DB2 and VSAM. As an Application analyst, obtained requirements from business users, created design documents, developed and implemented changes to add new functionality to the application. Majority of the changes pertained to implementation of XML funding files to various banks as per guidelines provided by the bank. Handled all software development lifecycle stages (gathering requirements thru code deploy) for various application changes requested. Most of the changes were developed simultaneously. Code deployment was managed using Servicedesk Provided on-call application support. Environment: IBM 3090, COBOL 5, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, Endevor, CA7, Panvalet, MS Office suite, XML, Sharepoint, Rational Asset Analyser.
- Application Analyst at FIRST DATA
- Senior Developer at Macys Divisional Accounting Systems
- Senior Developer/Technical Team at SUNTRUST BANK
- System Testing Team Lead at EMPIRE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Lead Application Analyst in charge of administering all hospital HL7 interfaces. Also managed and maintained cold feeds, EDI, charge and billing files.
• Worked with various vendors to integrate new interfaces or resolve interface related issues.
• Work in a strictly enforced Change Control environment.
• Knowledgeable about various Hospital EMR Systems such as Meditech Client/Server and Picis ED Pulsecheck.
• Created SQL scripts for Microsoft SQL Server in support of hospital interfaces.
• Built unique 2000 worksheet Excel spreadsheet with built in functions used to support the over 100 interfaces, numerous cold feeds, database servers, application servers, charge files and numerous other hospital related functions. Contains numerous macros and hundreds of SQL scripts allowing instant access to various SQL and Access databases.
• Managed the building of and maintained the interfaces for our ambulatory and specialty practices.
• Managed project for implementing the Syndromic Surveillance interface connection to Pennsylvania's Real-Time Outbreak and Disease Surveillance (RODS) system for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Meaningful Use Stage 1. Upgraded the same for connection to Health Monitoring System (HMS) for Meaningful use 2 and 3 (promoting interoperability).
• Managed project for implementing the capability to electronically exchange clinical information among care providers (Continuity of Care Document) for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2. Working to implement stage 3 with a bi-directional interface.
• Currently working on implementing a Meaningful Use 2 Lab interface to the state using HealthShare Exchange (HSX) as our HIE.
• Implemented MU3 (promoting interoperability) bi-directional Immunization interface with the state.
• Performed change management, service request management and knowledge management through the use of ServiceNow.
• Created SharePoint portal for hospital interfaces.
• Built web pages for various interface related activities like Physician Offices status and testing results.
• Created and maintained extensive interface documentation and Visio diagrams and and tied them together via the web.
• Built extensive documented procedures and best practices.
- Application Analyst at St Mary Medical Center
- Application & Architecture Senior Analyst at Unisys Corporation
- Software Engineer (Web Developer) at Unisys Corporation
- Software Engineer (performance based) at Unisys Corporation
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Certificate in Electronics
- - Economics, English and Banking
- Application Analyst at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Consultant at
- Legal Document Specialist at Proskauer Rose LLP
- Developer at Expert Document Systems, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- - NET, VBA, relational databases
Reading Pa 2017-Present
Health System with a network of Hospitals in Reading, Pottstown, Phoenixville, Jennersville, Brandywine and Chestnut Hill and the associated multi-specialty physician practices
• Lead Security project for adding 5 New Hospitals and 35 new practices evaluated Operation workflows and created the needed roles and security to pass audits and secure corporate data
• Upgraded Lawson from version 9 to 10 including moving from Unix to Windows and from DB2 to MSSQL
• Active member of the team to restructure the architecture of the application servers
• Enhance and maintain the system for Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain including standardizing process flow and reports
- Application Analyst at Reading Hospital/ Tower Health
- Applications Analyst at Main Line Health Care
- Support and implementation Analyst of Electronic Health Records at Nextgen Healthcare
- Programmer Analyst II at Aftech / Fiserv
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Requirements Elicitation
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
• As a Senior Application Analyst , I lead multiple projects for new department build projects, department moves and several other projects. I work closely with the project management team, supervisors, practice managers, physicians and clinical staff to coordinate each project. I assist with the project timelines, scope documents, go live schedules, hardware needs, application design, and optimization requests after go live. I work with the Epic team as it relates to administrative Epic modules. Demonstrate excellence leadership skills, customer service, superior teamwork skills, and assisting in developing the tools the providers and staff that is needed to give the highest quality of care to patients.
• The scope of the Senior Application Analyst includes working within the administrative application as well as assigned applications that interface with EpicCare. These applications include Cadence, Prelude, Resolute and Radiant as well as any other administrative modules.
• Expert in custom build for new specialty departments.
• Works with business departments and IT Analysts to assess application specific needs and assist in the customization of the application to meet those needs
• Provide leadership in the development of the use of the specific application, and the subsequent roll out of the functionality.
• Works with EpicCare staff to develop an understanding of how EpicCare functionality impacts the specific application.
• Assists with the change management process to move new functionality into the clinic setting.
• Works with the primary trainers to help them develop training material for provider and staff education specific to the application
• Assists in phone support of clinic staff as needed
• Assist in the build of application master files for the assigned applications
• Assist in the development and redesign of the work flows for the application
• Works on project teams as requested to look at how application functionality can assist in the project team goals.
• Complete assigned release note review and testing for upgrades.
• Back up other application coordinators for troubleshooting and support as needed.
• Assist with the optimization of current application functionality as needed.
• Demonstrate creativity and a passion to continuously learn.
• Research and investigate to find solutions to difficult problems. Use creative thinking to find solutions to problems and identify possible problems prior to them occurring.
• Responsible for resolution of production problems.
• Stays current on changes in the Information Technology areas.
• Maintain knowledge of health care, computer application and industry trends.
• Participate in on-call support.
• Promote and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience includes upgrade implementations
- Senior Application Analyst at HonorHealth, Arizona
- Systems Analyst II at HSHS
- at HSHS
- at HSHS
4 years at this Job
- - Management
- High School Diploma
Systems Application Analyst (2018 +)
• IBM iSeries, AS400, JD Edwards
• Power BI Developer with integrations into JD Edwards
• Managing several Information Technology projects
• ServiceNow Ticketing System
• EDI Administrator: Trusted Link Software, OpenText, SPS Commerce
• Programming: IBM CL, PHP, RPG, and SQL
• Currently training on JD Edwards with GSI
• Trained on JD Edwards with Briteskies Systems Administrator (2016-2018)
• IBM iSeries, Windows Servers, Mitel Phone System
• Help Desk Level 3
• Transitioned all Windows Help Desk Functions to MSP IT Tech (2014-2016)
• Help Desk Levels 1 & 2
• Motorola Symbol Scanners
• Citizen & Zebra Printers
- Systems Application Analyst at Qualitor/International Brake Industries
- Network Administrator (Consultant) at Blue Star Professional IT Services
- Warehouse Supervisor at Chore-Time Brock Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
San Francisco, California October 8, 2018 - Current
Contract to ******* Banking Systems in Lowell, Ark (Working from home)
Application Analyst 3
• Responsible for Linux servers, Which are running Apache and Tomcat web servers. In all environments.
• Responsible for Linux Application servers. In all environments.
• Updating Linux servers. In all environments.
• Maintaining Linux server uptime.
• Backup and maintained servers on Vmware.
• Investigating Linux server issues.
• Team lead on CMC servers (Linux) Apache & Tomcat servers.
• Building scripts in BASH for server operations.
• Working with vendors on issues.
- Application Analyst 3 at Blackstone Technology Group
- Contractor at ACSII Group/Tata conservancy agency
- Red Hat Systems Administrator / Linux Administration at ECS Federal Corp
- Windows & Linux Systems Application Engineer at HireRight Corporation
5 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Application Development Currently work on Jasper Soft Reports and development Worked at the current company as a Functional analyst as well.
- Application Analyst at IBM
- Computer Sales Consultant at Best Buy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Lead of 4 applications (keeping the lights on, server upgrades, remaining in contact with end users for system errors
• Lead Application Analyst on One WellStar SharePoint Development
• Lead Application Analyst on Departmental Apps SharePoint Site
• Maintain our Matrix Spreadsheet for all 40 plus applications that Dept Apps owns
- Application Analyst Departmental Applications Team at WellStar Health System
- Lead Application Analyst for Four Winds Sinage at Long Term Care
- HEO Clinical Systems Analyst II at WellStar Health System
- Clinical Consultant at HP Technology
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy
• Subject Matter Expert of the North Paperless Transaction System (North PTS) responsible for training and mentoring new employees and providing a backup support for production issues. Additional responsibilities include reviewing new projects assign to a team and providing an estimated sizing.
• Team Lead on the company wide project to migrate from Datacom database to DB2.
• Designed, developed and successfully implemented Cobol/JCL application for Gateway Merchants Automation project, which resulted in the $500K annual saving for the company.
• Team Lead on Direct Send Merchants Automation project. Designed, developed and successfully implemented COBOL/CICS/JCL application to allow Certification team to enter new client information into CICS based interface which would produce a new batch job without any involvement from IT team, which resulted in the $200K annual saving.
• Business analyst responsible for creating a business requirement for Omnipay Confirmation Letter project, including working with Omnipay IT team and staging conference calls. Review existing Cobol/JCL/DB2 modules for possible changes and write requirements to develop new modules to support client needs.
• Team Lead on Omnipay Confirmation Letter project to balance production data between North PTS Front End and Omnipay Back End.
• Team Lead on Compass Front End to North PTS Back End project, which allowed to add new feeds and accommodate requirements for major client.
• Business Data expert for Disaster Recovery project, responsible for validating data during migration from Production to a Back Up LPAR and working with Operation team to transmit and restore production files.
• Point of contact and SME for MIRS (Merchant Implementation Request System) with responsibility of supporting and validating initial implementation of new clients and providing support for existing clients. Coordinating efforts of Certification, Transmission and North PTS teams in reaching deadlines and projects delivery on schedule and error free.
• Providing a training to other North PTS team members individually and as a group in COBOL/JCL applications to complete a successful knowledge transfer of MIRS process.
• Responsible for peer review of other team members COBOL/JCL development work and projects.
- Application Analyst at First Data Corporation
- at First Data Corporation
- Application Analyst at First Data Corporation
- Application Analyst at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science