Application analyst for WMS suite of software.
- Application Analyst at Four Seasons Family of Companies
- NET Application Developer at Donegal Insurance
- GIS Database Programmer / Analyst at Computer Aid Inc
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - IT ADMIN / GIS Application Developer at Chester County Planning Commission
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Geography
Cloud-based vendor management system utilized by contract workers, staffing agencies, and client companies
Application Analyst April 2017-Present
Managed in-depth analysis and configuration recommendations to contingent labor program managers
• Served as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the customizations and business processes of one of the company's largest clients
• Collaborated with Production Engineers, Business Analyst, Operation Consultants, and other internal teams to bring resolutions to the clients
• Performed data cleansing and initial analysis on yearly customer satisfaction survey data for review by executive team members
• Designed and led continuing education sessions, including an interactive SQL training
- Application Analyst at SAP Fieldglass
- Application Specialist at
- Lab Technician (Contract Position) at Newell Rubbermaid
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Biology and Environmental Studies
Reading Pa 2017-Present
Health System with a network of Hospitals in Reading, Pottstown, Phoenixville, Jennersville, Brandywine and Chestnut Hill and the associated multi-specialty physician practices
• Lead Security project for adding 5 New Hospitals and 35 new practices evaluated Operation workflows and created the needed roles and security to pass audits and secure corporate data
• Upgraded Lawson from version 9 to 10 including moving from Unix to Windows and from DB2 to MSSQL
• Active member of the team to restructure the architecture of the application servers
• Enhance and maintain the system for Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain including standardizing process flow and reports
- Application Analyst at Reading Hospital/ Tower Health
- Applications Analyst at Main Line Health Care
- Support and implementation Analyst of Electronic Health Records at Nextgen Healthcare
- Programmer Analyst II at Aftech / Fiserv
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
IS Application Analyst, Current Northside Hospital, Atlanta, GA Information Systems Analyst responsible for providing design, build, support and overall system management for all financial & clinical applications to include hospital and physician practices. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all systems. Identify requirements, develop and implement system bug fixes & enhancements to resolve system issues. Deliver training to support end users on existing and new system functionality. System specific subject matter expert (Service now) relating to knowledge base article documentation and updates. · Participated in Cerner Pre-Go-Live activities such as software testing and data validation. · Provide Physician and provider support post Cerner Go-Live. · Assist IT consultants with recognizing systematic issues during activation and reporting problems to the command center. · Successfully created confidence in staff of implementation of Cerner software. · Trained on creating patient list, charting and preparing patient discharge · Validation of programs and reports to ensure accuracy and integrity. · Define requirements, design, develop, implement and train system enhancements and upgrades as a part of special projects delivery across all systems. · Served as Project Lead on Cerner Printer Data Collection and transferring documentation from One Note into Service Now knowledge base. · Created, developed and completed project plan related to transferring documentation from One Note application into Service Now knowledge base from inception to completion. · Collaborate with Senior Analysts to resolve issues & open requirements for systems. · Create documentation for knowledge base articles to aid in assisting with resolving applications and technical issues. · Consults with internal Microsystems teams to assist with problem resolution, testing of applications and other projects as assigned. · Experience working with software vendors on a daily basis to address system downtimes, updates and new releases. · Round with hospital liaisons to provide at the elbow support to providers.
- Application Analyst at Northside Hospital
- Senior Application Analyst at Kaiser Permanente
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
01/2016 – PRESENT EPIC APPLICATION ANALYST II, CONFLUENCE HEALTH Duties consisted of building, designing and testing for the Epic Enterprise project, which united all of Confluence Health on to one computer system. Current duties consist of optimization requests and break-fixes within the system. Areas of expertise include HAR advisor set-up and maintenance, patient workqueues, patient movement, EVS, unit manager creation and maintenance, auth/cert and new provider setup.
- Application Analyst II at Confluence Health
- Patient Access Services Representative at Confluence Health
- Office Manager at Aire Masters
3 years at this Job
- Some college
- High school
San Francisco, California October 8, 2018 - Current
Contract to Arvest Banking Systems in Lowell, Ark (Working from home)
Application Analyst 3
• Responsible for Linux servers, Which are running Apache and Tomcat web servers. In all environments.
• Responsible for Linux Application servers. In all environments.
• Updating Linux servers. In all environments.
• Maintaining Linux server uptime.
• Backup and maintained servers on Vmware.
• Investigating Linux server issues.
• Team lead on CMC servers (Linux) Apache & Tomcat servers.
• Building scripts in BASH for server operations.
• Working with vendors on issues.
- Application Analyst 3 at Blackstone Technology Group
- Contractor at ACSII Group/Tata conservancy agency
- Red Hat Systems Administrator / Linux Administration at ECS Federal Corp
- Windows & Linux Systems Application Engineer at HireRight Corporation
3 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Role / Profile Working in the above mentioned organization as a Senior Application Analyst in Base24 Tandem.
- Senior Application Analyst at FirstData India Pvt Ltd
- Senior Associate at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Software Engineer at Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• As a Senior Application Analyst , I lead multiple projects for new department build projects, department moves and several other projects. I work closely with the project management team, supervisors, practice managers, physicians and clinical staff to coordinate each project. I assist with the project timelines, scope documents, go live schedules, hardware needs, application design, and optimization requests after go live. I work with the Epic team as it relates to administrative Epic modules. Demonstrate excellence leadership skills, customer service, superior teamwork skills, and assisting in developing the tools the providers and staff that is needed to give the highest quality of care to patients.
• The scope of the Senior Application Analyst includes working within the administrative application as well as assigned applications that interface with EpicCare. These applications include Cadence, Prelude, Resolute and Radiant as well as any other administrative modules.
• Expert in custom build for new specialty departments.
• Works with business departments and IT Analysts to assess application specific needs and assist in the customization of the application to meet those needs
• Provide leadership in the development of the use of the specific application, and the subsequent roll out of the functionality.
• Works with EpicCare staff to develop an understanding of how EpicCare functionality impacts the specific application.
• Assists with the change management process to move new functionality into the clinic setting.
• Works with the primary trainers to help them develop training material for provider and staff education specific to the application
• Assists in phone support of clinic staff as needed
• Assist in the build of application master files for the assigned applications
• Assist in the development and redesign of the work flows for the application
• Works on project teams as requested to look at how application functionality can assist in the project team goals.
• Complete assigned release note review and testing for upgrades.
• Back up other application coordinators for troubleshooting and support as needed.
• Assist with the optimization of current application functionality as needed.
• Demonstrate creativity and a passion to continuously learn.
• Research and investigate to find solutions to difficult problems. Use creative thinking to find solutions to problems and identify possible problems prior to them occurring.
• Responsible for resolution of production problems.
• Stays current on changes in the Information Technology areas.
• Maintain knowledge of health care, computer application and industry trends.
• Participate in on-call support.
• Promote and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience includes upgrade implementations
- Senior Application Analyst at HonorHealth, Arizona
- Systems Analyst II at HSHS
- at HSHS
- at HSHS
4 years at this Job
- - Management
- High School Diploma
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sue-robisonb5a9b730/ Accounting professional with 30+ years' experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit/finance, account reconcilliation, bank statement and credit card reconciliations, Microsoft Office, Workday, Salesforce, Peoplesoft, ReApps, AS400, SAP, PowerBI, and QuickBooks. Added experience includes administrative assistant, database manager, team trainer, human resource and payroll responsibilities. 09-2017 - present Cash Application Analyst Kforce/Cushman & Wakefield Reconciliation and researching cash postings to ensure prompt and accurate recording of payments to customer accounts. Daily processing includes payments made by credit card, lockbox, ACH and wires. Work involves initiating system transactions, and correcting and reprocessing errors based on predefined sets of rules using AS400, Peoplesoft, ReApps, Workday, and Salesforce. Research on how to correct errors using internal and external data sources is done frequently, as well as communicating with other internal and external contacts.
- Cash Application Analyst at Cushman & Wakefield
- Replenishment Associate (inventory management) at Michael's Arts & Crafts
- Credit and Receivables Representative at Cooper-Bussmann
- Receptionist at Rawlings Sporting Goods
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Application Analyst working with multi facilities to implement the latest software and fixes. Testing and providing education to the facilities on new functionality as needed. Worked closely with customers to help with solving issues with existing software, getting the vendor involved as necessary.
- Application Analyst-Remote at RCCH Regional Healthcare Partners
- Nursing and Order Management Analyst-Remote at Capella Healthcare Inc
- Hospital IT Help Desk and Clinical Applications Analyst at Willamette Valley Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent