A vendor-independent IT and communications engineering solutions provider with some 7,000 staff in the Asia
Pacific and Middle East regions. Application Consultant November 2010 - June 2014
Production support for EFLOW Citibank
• Debugging codes in C#.NET web application in Framework 3.5 and MSSQL 2005.
• Helped in monitoring of services for FIRM and SVS applications.
• Tested scripts and applications in UAT and in PRODUCTION.
• Escalating Issues to all parties involved and managing conference calls for better understanding of the issues encountered.
• Monitors EFLOW application for multiple countries like Malaysia, China, Indonesia.
• Created batch scripts to generate housekeeping, jobs and schedules for each server.
• Doing remote connection for emergency production issues
• Used different Citibank applications for generating reports and requests
• Provided solutions to client's problems in a short period of time.
- Application Consultant at National Computer Systems Pte Ltd Singapore
- Software Engineer at Amasis Capital Management LLC
- Software Engineer at Lakeside Technologies, Inc
- Cobol Programmer at SUN MICROSYSTEMS PHILIPPINES
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
As an application consultant working with an Enterprise Resource Planning software provider (ERP-Fourth Shift), I've worked with many companies in the U.S.A, Canada, Mexico, U.K. and Europe that were in the Manufacturing Industry (Automotive & Retail). ◦ Determine and create Pick, Pack and Shipping solutions. ◦ Determine and create optimized methods for receiving inventory and moving inventory.
• Assisted in the on-site implementation of software, as well as the on-site customization of the software to match the company's requirements/goals using bar coding technology.
• Taught several software classes per my application background (both on-site and remote).
• Assisted in remote software support where necessary (per my experience with the software and skillset).
As an application consultant working with an Enterprise Resource Planning software provider (ERP-Fourth Shift), I've worked with many companies in the U.S.A, Canada, Mexico, U.K. and Europe that were in the Manufacturing Industry (Automotive & Retail).
◦ Determine and create Pick, Pack and Shipping solutions.
◦ Determine and create optimized methods for receiving inventory and moving inventory.
- Senior Application Consultant at Infor
- IT Manager at BioStar, Inc
- Computer Consultant at Computer Aided Business Solutions, Inc
21 years, 2 months at this Job
Certificate - CompTIA A+ ￨ CompTIA Network+ ￨ CompTIA Security+ ￨ Microsoft MCP SAP SAP Certified Professional Application Consultant for SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals | SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning 2019
- SAP Certified Professional Application Consultant at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Talent Consultant at EPI-USE, America Inc
- Solutions Delivery Consultant at itelligence Inc
- Solutions Delivery Consultant at Smartlinx Solutions
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• In addition to the duties of an Application Consultant, identify clinical and technical knowledge gaps of regional team members and implement improvement action as a mentor
• Ensure that all colleagues are capable of providing Application Training to their customers
• Assist in the development of reference sites, onboarding, and trainings
• Coordinate site specific strategy to drive product utilization with entire account team
• Support regional tradeshows
- Senior Application Consultant at Brainlab
- Application Consultant at Brainlab
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Bioengineering
Ensure a stellar service to the clients through the Human Resources and Payroll system of implementation of Krono’s Workforce Ready system. The Application Consultant will work in a highly complex environment, requiring complex multi-product solutions, customization and integration with other third-party products. The Application Consultant will also need to be highly adaptive to different customer environments and be able to independently handle discussions with senior management. Consult customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures. Analyze & configure the client’s Deduction & Earning codes, Retirement Plans, Workers Compensation, General Ledger. Work one on one with the client for the first two live payrolls to make sure everything is successful up and running. Portrayed a positive, proactive & professional work ethic to the customer & maintain the customer satisfaction throughout the implementation.
- Payroll Application Consultant at Kronos
- Payroll Implementation Specialist at ADP
- Elementary School Teacher at Edison Private School
- Customer Service/ Scheduling/ Solar Processing Coordinator at Florida Power & Light Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
I am working as Financial Application Consultant at BY Mellon New York in its Derivative Life Cycle team, to provide support for OTC and ETD trades for various BNY clients. To coordinate product support and development activities with offshore development team and middle office/back office team located in India and UK. To provide application support to local operation in New York. My job involves compiling new requirements for ongoing request for reports and application interfaces, SWIFT compliance testing, design/implementation of netting for CCP trades via Web Service interface, various small projects. To automate a process which masks Summit application data. Also involved Summit conversion project from V5 to V6, mainly testing and validation, which involves FpML and SWIFT messages using STP processing involving Summit and non-Summit applications. I initiated Automate Application Regression testing for OTC and ETD trades project. Involved in automated testing using AMS/QTP/UFT and batch jobs for Summit V6 conversion process. As part of automated testing, developed a process, where each version of the trade(s) could be re-created from one environment to another, compared and reported any differences for various trade events. Also involved in various production support activities and testing of Summit Application patches. At BNY Mellon I am using Python, Summit API, Etoolkit API, C++, C#, .NET, VB Script, QTP, VBA, XML, XSLT , UNIX shell/perl script etc.
- Financial Application Consultant IT at BNY Mellon New York
- Financial Application Consultant IT at Northern Trust Chicago
- Financial Application Consultant IT at State Street Corporation
- Financial Application Consultant IT at World Bank (IFC)
5 years, 2 months at this Job
US PRIME Bokerage Responsibilities:
• Created Views, using Angular (6/7) JS Typescript, HTML5.
• Created/Design WebApi Restful web service for the Prime Reporting Services.
• Created Reusable components using Angular, Angular service.
• Created UI Grids using Telerik Kendo Grid component.
• Used N Hibernate as ORM tool for the database relation mapping
• Used Oracle database for the getting data.
• Created Angular Dynamic components for configuring the reports.
• Integrated front-end application with backend RESTful API using Angular 7
• Used material design to build the UI Components.
• Created POC's for the reporting dashboards.
• Deployed apps using DevOps Tools and Environment: C#, ASP.Net MVC, Microsoft VS 2017, Windows 10, Oracle 10, Pl sql, N-Hibernate, Angular 6/7, Angular CLI, Angular Material 7.1, Telerik Kendo UI, Typescript, CSS3, ES6, HTML5, REST/API, Jira, Git, Jenkins Fuse Theme, DevOps.
- Application Consultant at CIBC Bank
- Sr. Programmer Developer at CITI Bank
- Sr. Programmer Developer at CIBC Bank
- Sr. Programmer Developer at Scotia Bank
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
MM Roles and Responsibilities: ✓ Works closely with business users and supports the ERP purchasing applications and systems in daily client business with external vendors. ✓ Participating business requirements meetings, gather requirements, and prepare business requirement documents and provide sizing for the requirements. ✓ Attending weekly meetings with Client's IS team and discussing existing issues, enhancements and upcoming changes. ✓ Preparing comprehensive functional and technical specification documents providing details about workflow, front-end & back-end objects. ✓ Communicating with offshore team and ensuring delivery of objects on time. ✓ Risk & Impact analysis, Code reviews, and ensure Application Performance. ✓ Preparing User Acceptance Test documents and works with business team and supports them with UAT execution and test data preparation for identified test cases and scenarios. ✓ Proof of Concept - Identify business requirements and developing POCs on the requirements. ✓ Working closely with third party suppliers and supporting interfaces effectively. ✓ Supporting ARIBA P2P issues, ARIBA backend ERP interfaces and ARIBA Master Data Interfaces. ✓ Configuring new Plants, Storage locations, purchasing related tasks like purchasing orgs, purchasing groups and condition records using SPRO as per business requests. ✓ Monitoring business purchasing activities like contracting, buying, shipping, and storing in warehouses. ✓ Working with Manufacturing team and closely monitoring shipments from warehouse to plant and vice versa. ✓ As part of my project, I work with ABAP Reports, Module pool programs, Scripts, Smart forms, Interfaces, batch jobs, tables, user exits/BADIs, BAPIs and SAP notes implementations, . ✓ As part of my procurement support project, I work closely with Finance, Order to Cash, Production Planning, and BW, BASIS, HR and ARIBA teams. ✓ Supports 24/7 and resolving support issues in SLA timelines. ✓ Working with project teams and involving review, development and execution of procurement projects. ✓ Developed POC in SAPUI5 for our client's leaf buying screen which is developed in Module pool programming. ✓ Developed multiple POCs on customer business process improvements in terms of reporting and implemented most of the POCs in customer projects. Direct Materials Disposals workflow approval project Type of Industry: CPG - Consumer Packaged Goods
- Application Consultant at SAP ABAP
- Assistant Consultant - SAP ABAP and Workflow Developer at SAP ABAP
- ABAP Developer at
- ABAP Developer at
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Responsible for application development supporting business objectives while providing expertise in software development life cycle phases from concept and design to testing.
• Analyzed designs and built component-based applications in a Web/internet delivery in .Net framework environment (VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC, Ajax), including introduction of an application layer. Systems Analyst
• Analyzed and developed existing programs for payroll processing and enhanced systems to increase efficiency and reliability in the N-Tier architectures using VB Classic and VB.Net.
• Converted forms for Human Resources department. Web Developer
• Developed and maintained the web sites in Two-Tier architecture using ASP Classic, ASP.Net and C#. Visual Basic Programmer
• Developed and written documentations describing program development, logic, coding and operating procedures.
- Application Consultant at E22 Dev
- Data Manager at California Hospital Medical Center
- Lingo Programmer at TM-Arts Corporation
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree in Computer Data Processing - Computer Data Processing
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
starter with experience orchestrating
integrated marketing strategy in the digital and technology
Enterprise Application Consultant + Process Analyst
environments. Possesses a keen
understanding of digital marketing,
• Analyzes clients' processes, policies and practices and creates data analysis and systematic comprehensive plans with implications and improvements which accurately infrastructure. Creative problem solver with the intellectual curiosity and concisely convey change impacts. to develop on-trend and forward-
• Collaborates with clients such as Boeing, BlueCross BlueShield and INEOS thinking initiatives, maximize ROI to develop functional requirements that meet software needs while also and inspire process improvement. facilitating overall improved performance and efficiency. Highly effective communicator and synergist with expertise guiding
• Supervises the RFP and RFQ process for contracts averaging $5M, drafting internal teams and external partners. proposals as needed, collating proposal responses to ensure compliance and creating fit-gap analyses and other presentations for Vendors.
- Enterprise Application Consultant + Process Analyst at IBM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - resources and Business Management