Project Manager responsible for managing large healthcare projects from beginning of project through transition to support. Also managed site forecast which included numerous milestones necessary for Nuance to recognize sales revenue based on project timelines. Application consultant duties include direct 1 on 1 training of radiologist, radiology staff and site administrators. Additionally, responsible for training other Nuance application consultants and PM's within the organization. Sites include Northwestern Medical Center, Stanford Medical Center, Yale New Haven Hospital, Nationwide Children's Medical Center, Ohio State Medical, UC Davis Medical Center, University of Maryland and many other large hospital systems.
- PROJECT MANAGER / APPLICATION CONSULTANT at NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, CHANNEL SALES MANAGER at LERNOUT & HAUSPIE / DRAGON SYSTEMS
- NATIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER at SPEECHLAW, INCORPORATED
- HOSPITAL CORPSMAN PETTY OFFICER at UNITED STATES NAVY
9 years, 11 months at this Job
Highlights: Over 20yrs. Deltek Costpoint and Government Contracting experience; Security Clearance; Hybrid career covering accounting/finance/IT; Deltek Conference session presenter; Excellent soft skills IBM - Remote Work - Global Leader Industry Solutions Enterprise Application Consultant 11/15-01/19 ◆ Review status of application programs and prepare recommendations for system improvements and/or replacements. ◆ Design and execute computer program test cases, analyze output for validity, and prepare written reports documenting results. ◆ Provide technical management and leadership as related to IT projects ◆ Manage multiple integrated systems
- Enterprise Application Consultant at IBM - Remote Work - Global Leader Industry Solutions
- Deltek Partner, Consulting Services at NeoSystems Corporation
- Non-profit Government Contractor at USRA
- Lead Costpoint implementations and conversions at Lumour LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Develop application software designs for customer for Verint's Workforce Optimization and Voice of the Customer (survey) suite. Implement application software designs. Coordinate and facilitate customer facing consulting sessions to ensure successful completion application design and implementation. Create and manage internal projects to deliver efficient pipelines of product knowledge to customers. Application knowledge includes contact center quality monitoring and call recording, survey software, desktop and process analytics, and scorecards software for contact centers and back office.
- Application Consultant at Verint Systems
- Application Learning Consultant at Verint Systems
- IT Project Manager at The Hartford
- Technical Designer at Hartford Life
2 years, 3 months at this Job
➢ Supporting customers with the Wonderware Suite of products both over the telephone and at the customer site.
➢ Utilize skills in Wonderware application development, basic scripting, custom C# classes, MS SQL and MS Windows operating systems to solve problems and create solutions.
➢ Making modifications to existing applications as well as providing assistance with new application design, system architecture and system start up.
- Application Consultant at Wonderware North
- IT Development Specialist at Eurofins DQCI
- Scientist at Eurofins DQCI
2 months at this Job
- BS - Chemistry
-Investigate, test, and determine root causes of issues to support a wide range of products in a suite of film industry technology solutions, including point of sales, film programming, electronic payment processing, and reporting applications. -Manage and prioritize up to 25 customer issues concurrently, and resolve an average of 6 complex issues per week while advocating customer needs to Account Managers and Developers. -Contribute to Implementation team projects that include installation and configuration of Vista software in customer environments. -Lead bi-weekly new-hire trainings, including owning our internal bug log process training. -Utilize Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to gather data and troubleshoot problems related to reporting and application functionality, and update live production databases as necessary to resolve issues. -Own Priority 1 issues impacting entire theater chains and drive to resolution while communicating via phone, email, and screenshare to keep dozens of stakeholders updated. -Create, update, and edit technical documentation to record and effectively communicate solutions for future problem-solving.
- Application Consultant at Vista Entertainment Solutions
- Technical Support Engineer at Microsoft
- Technical Support Engineer at Tableau Software
- Pod Lead/Data Analyst at Google
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English Writing - Spanish
Consultant responsible for gathering business requirements and software configuration of Field Service Management (FSM) Application. FSM Enterprise Application is primarily used by service companies with large volumes of service calls, help desk function, field service representatives, depot repair technicians, mobile solutions for notebooks, tablets and cellular calls. It reduces costs and increases productivity. Configured and implemented enterprise level, cloud-based software. Led workshops with customer subject matter experts to gather key information required for analyzing and mapping implementation of the software. Trained client super users on FSM; configuration, Graphic User Interface, scheduling, client portals, and mobile solution. Actively participated in project teams to achieve expected results on time, under budget, with high customer satisfaction survey results.
- Business Application Consultant at IFS North America
- Management Consultant at Proactive Industries, LLC
- Sr. Advisory Business Consultant at Ventyx/ABB
- Principal Business Analyst at City of Marietta
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Strategy
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
- Application Consultant at IBM India
- at IBM India
- Application Developer at IBM India
- Associate System Engineer at IBM India
7 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications(MCA - Bit Mesra
Architect and lead developer to make the company distributed ecosystem with big file support in Java stream implementation for both email system and the file process channels. Development of the company’s key business work flow projects: data integration with legacy system, providing restful services, complex business rule implementations with DB configurable manner. Fixing several critical application performance issues, provided efficient, faster on-line data solutions. Technologies: Java,JMS/EJB,SQL server,James,Junit,Jenkins, SVN.
- Sr. Application Consultant at Sun Life Financial
- Principal Application Developer at Dell/EMC
- Sr. Application Consultant at
- at Verizon Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MS of Computer Science - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
• Analysis of manufacturing customer business requirements and objectives and working together we meet those objectives
• Application configuration, implementation and data conversion/mapping, creating workflows
• Assess customer's business needs and tailor the solution to meet their business objectives
• Assist customers with application testing, Crystal Reports, SQL and rollouts
• Guide and recommend business process improvements to the customer
• Analyze and specify application enhancements with the customer
• Work with the customer to quickly resolve issues impending implementation or "go live"
• Assist customers with application testing and roll out of Order to Cash, Procurement to Pay processes, HCM, Time and Attendance, Workforce, and Payroll modules
- ERP Application Consultant at IQMS
- ERP Consultant at Business Technology Partners
- ERP Implementation Specialist at GBW Railcar Services LLC
- System Technical Analyst Team Lead/ Lead Project Manager at CenturyLink
5 months at this Job
- MA in Telecommunications Management - Telecommunications Management
- MA in Computer Resources and IT Mgmt - Computer Resources and IT Mgmt
- BS in Telecommunications Mgmt - Telecommunications Mgmt
- AA in Business Administration - Business Administration
Worked as a developer for an End-To-End development for a re-factoring project, resolved many issues and worked on CMDB Management to resolve issues that were a major defect
• On requirement provided solutions to the Asset Management team in re-building the workflow for in and out of an asset
• Implemented Domain separation for the better use of MSP and outsourcing the projects onsite
• Used data sources to migrate the data from excel sheets to Service-Now through transform maps
• Worked on huge Workflow design for on boarding and off-boarding of a partner/ employee/Contractor based on the requirements provided by the teams
• Installed MID Servers on remote desktop and conducted tests required for Discovery and Service Mapping
• Worked on Discovery in order to re-locate the devices that were irregularly managed and found a solution in resolving the issues with using the discovery tool for a better use
• Trouble shooting the issues of Discovery and running the schedules to discovers the Ci's
• Working experience on GRC Application and also in contract management.
• Developed Service Portal to give access to all end users and interact with them using Connect Support module.
• Made customizations to service portal using Angular and deployed Portal site.
• Integrating with Cloudapp security for monitoring risks and alerting the administrator and also Integrated ServiceNow with Splunk Application
• Integration experience with SOAP, REST API and with JDBC data source
• Worked on the latest release Helsinki which is the advanced release and discovered ServiceNow upgrades
• Re-built Service Catalog Items with minimal time usage on submitting a ticket by getting together the teams to provide their valuable suggestions and making it easy to understand the new release
• Provided analysis, design and development of Service-Now trouble ticketing and incident management systems to support the company's technical operation
• Worked with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow
• Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's
• Assist in the import of configuration and asset data.
• Implementation, customization and configuration of different Service Manager Modules like Change Request, Service Portal, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem and Contract and GRC applications
• Working on Report, dashboard designing
• Implementation and training users on GRC and Contract Management and develop HR related catalogs
• Defined SLA, OLA and Contract for the customer
• Configured SLA workflow for the advance SLA configuration
• Developed automated mappings to schedule the load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Involved in testing Service-Now form and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness
• Prepared documentation for requirements, design, installation and unit testing and system integration of Service-Now
• Trained all the users of the reports on using Info View and exporting reports to various formats
• Designed, developed, and maintained the report portal that provides user access to scheduled reports and report parameters.
• Provided user training, guidance and instructions for information retrieval from Oracle databases
• Involved in testing reports for correct mapping of the objects and data
• Worked in production support for all the Service-Now and report related issues
• Implemented Social IT and Chat Application for the end user support
- ServiceNow Application Consultant at STATE OF ALABAMA
- Sr. ServiceNow Developer/Admin at Illumina, Inc
- ServiceNow Developer at ProKarma
- TSM Backup admin at Brooklyn Technology Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job