I was brought on as an application developer and started out by receiving training in several different programming languages and tools such as AngularJS, Node.js, IBM Cloud, Spring, and Struts 2. I worked on several different web applications for my first introductory project. After that I was placed on a project for migrating a web application from Struts 1 to Struts 2.
- Application Developer at IBM
- Intern at Wisconsin Department of Administration
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Full-stack web application developer: Contracted with Intel IT's eDiscovery team to build a front-end to their eDiscovery platform for use by both Intel IT and Intel Legal. This application is written in Angular (v5) with the back end written in ASP.NET v4.5., C#, and accessing multiple data sources, such as SQL Databases, in-house data services, and external APIs such as Googles Google Drive API. This assignment came to a successful end at the end of 2018 and the contract was complete.
- APPLICATION DEVELOPER at INTEL CORPORATION (contractor)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER at SAFE CREDIT UNION
- APPLICATION DEVELOPER at INTEL CORPORATION
- BUSINESS ANALYST at INTEL CORPORATION
5 months at this Job
- Application Developer at FEi Systems
- Web Developer at EventCamps
- Consultant at Accenture
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Application Developer, 2/14 - Present * Responsible for creating and analyzing quarterly management reports of global business unit financial results * Manage development of productivity tools to facilitate effective spend and risk analysis reports * Lead development and maintenance of procurement SharePoint website, sub-sites, pages, functional design and layout, structural permissions and individual authorized users; act as site collection administrator * Maintain content pages, panels, models and content control for sub-sites within Praxair.com * Address internal customer issues related to usage and design of Microsoft SharePoint and Project Server platforms * Develop and implement SharePoint applications, InfoPath, Excel templates, Nintex workflows, document management repositories and out-of-the-box tailored applications for managing business processes * Responsible for designing and implementing platform collaboration strategies to enhance SharePoint enterprise features and functionality
- Application Developer at Praxair, Inc
- IT Support Associate at Praxair, Inc
- Invoicing Applications Specialist at FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage, Inc
- Business Support Associate at Dot Communications
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Education
Timeframe: July 2016 to present Role: Requirements Gathering, Onsite-Offshore Coordination, Requirements Analysis, Application Developer, Software Validation, Software Testing, Enhancements, Implementation and Support. Scope: Aetna is a leading healthcare insurance company in the US. This project involves development and maintenance of the Student Health Integrated Accumulator jobs. These jobs deal with integrating the member accumulators with claim data across pharmacy and medical entities. On a daily basis pharmacy claims data are received and processed from CVS Caremark to update the member data. Similarly, on a daily basis medical claim data is sent over to CVS for processing and updating member data at their end. Various automated emails are sent out to concerned parties on a daily basis as part of job reporting. This involves creating and maintaining multiple batch jobs using C#.NET and MS SQL Server to achieve this integration of accumulator data.
- Application Developer at AETNA
- Student Health Integrated Accumulator Admin at AETNA
- Student Health Benefit Inquiry Web Service at AETNA
- Student Health Services Admin at AETNA
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
Full-time employee of IBM contracted on assignment to multiple clients.
• Reviewed Lotus Notes XPage documentation, completing exercise in IBM red book. This required troubleshooting CSS file which had been updated since publication.
• Multiple data migration projects - Assisted in extraction of data from Lotus Notes databases to Excel spreadsheet for import to SQL by third party vendors using OLE and Excel object model. Developed custom Notes application using data driven output control.
• Data Transmission support: Provided end-user support and troubleshooting of file transmissions between multiple environments (Windows, Linux, TSO). DOS batch, PowerShell, bash scripting, JCL, Maximo used.
• IBM Java 'boot camp' training - 4-week dedicated Java training course. Eclipse, Rational Application Developer used. Additional self-study: ◦ Hobby projects incorporating Swing GUI, custom classes for data collections, XML data file processing, Task based launching and monitoring of external processes, regular expressions, tabular data display with sortable columns and dynamic searching. For example, please see https://github.com/mpbeemer/readpreviews.git
• Other work: development of Lotus Notes applications for local IBM use, Sharepoint administration.
- Application Developer at IBM
- Lotus Notes Developer at Modern Engineering
- Programmer at Engineering Technology
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Science
Sr. Application Developer.
- Sr. Application Developer at National Audubon Society
- Sr. Web Programmer at W.W. Norton
- Software Developer at Millennium Systems International
- Sr. Application Developer at Meevo(TM), National Audubon's proprietary salon management software
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Self-Employed - Application Developer COBOL Legacy Mainframe application refactoring and migration paths for the cloud. GnuCobol IDE- Enterprise COBOL conversions to C. Koopa COBOL Parser - Embedded CICS and SQL. Java - Eclipse Photon IDE client and Scala plugin IDE development for Event streams API's. Event streams open-source Apache Kafka API's/ Flink real-time streaming on IBM Cloud. Cloud - MQ, DB2, Cloud Foundry, Object Storage, Managing service mesh Kubernetes with Istio. Created and implemented Custom local Kubernetes Clusters with Istio client from scratch. Deployed: Client Istio microservice in Docker containers managed by Kubernetes. IBM Mainframe, IBM Products, and Linux users group. IBM Coders - Rest.API projects. JQuery. DB2 Stored Procedures. Automated testing and tuning performance. Rational Tools. COBOL, REXX, Java.
- Application Developer at Anchor Point Technologies, LLC
- Software Developer II at Farmers Life Insurance
- Software Developer - Contract at IBM
- Software Developer - Contract at Longs Drugs
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.A. - Computer programming and analysis
· Developed document scanning application using Android Studio · Keeps track of document images and important information including dates · Advanced notifications to remind on expiration dates · Developed Python program to organize file directories and to encrypt documents.
- Application Developer at Rapid Application Methodologies
- Android Developer Intern at Center of Technology and Innovation - Binghamton
- IOT Intern at Johnson & Johnson
- TECDP Intern at Cigna
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Professional: Communication, Time Management, Leadership, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Thinking TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE Vanguard - Charlotte, NC July 2017 - Current Technology Leadership Program - Application Developer
• 3rd Rotation: Build micro-services, user interface, and API's to deliver trusted, fully-digital advice
• 2nd Rotation: Full-stack developer for web-app sharing unbiased analytical insights beyond cost
• 1st Rotation: Java developer for high value software changes to support a variety of Retail clients
• Lead and collaborate with teams for various events through TLP, IT&S WILS, and WILS Wednesday
• Establish and lead Hour of Code community outreach through IT&S WILS cross-site
- Application Developer at Conceptual Thinking
- UK College of Engineering Student Ambassador at University of Kentucky College
- Information Technology Development Program - Intern at GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- CodeU Participant at Google
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Engineering & Computer Science