• Lead application engineer for multiple product lines and major appliance OEMs
• Worked directly with customers to develop and deliver custom solutions optimized for their application
• Responsible for finding and developing new business opportunities with both existing customers and companies not yet served by OC
- APPLICATION ENGINEER at OWENS CORNING
- PRODUCT SPECIALIST at EMERSON ELECTRIC/TOPWORX
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR at EMERSON ELECTRIC/TOPWORX
- MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER at EMERSON ELECTRIC/TOPWORX
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.S. - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Position Level: Executive Industry: Semiconductor Duration: Oct 2014 - Present Current Salary: $3954 Work Description: - Specialization in AOI system (Wafer / Lead frame inspection) - Establish product recipes in AOI machine to achieve customer's production goal - Provide and ensure solution compliance to standards, regulations, codes, safety requirement and successful installation, commissioning and operation of AOI machine - Overseeing and tracking of technical issues reported from customer site - Identify and rectify technical issue of the machine - Provide technical support on product /system to internal field application engineer and resolve problems efficiently to minimize downtime - Provide training and technical support to customer onsite - Identify, research, evaluate and recommend vision module configuration based on different packages for new and existing customer - Develop workflow solutions proposals for customers - Conduct product and solution presentations to customers - Establish rapport and maintain good relationship with potential and existing customer - Responsible for new software/hardware feature testing - Work closely with software team on detection methodology - Formulate SOP for new software/hardware feature for in-house engineer & customer - Performing project timeline tracking and follow up - In charge of study and testing for new Xray image analyzing software project
- Application Engineer at Component Technology Pte Ltd
- Development Engineer I at Seagate Technology International
- Assistant Engineer at Foxconn
- Technical Assistant at EDISONics International Pte Ltd
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BEng - Engineering
- Diploma - Electronic
Enterprise cloud applications for finance, human capital management, and planning. Senior Software Application Engineer * Application development for Drive cloud storage platform - using Expresso (ERP-centric 4GL). * Implemented security framework integrations for Drive.
- Senior Software Application Engineer at WORKDAY
- Senior Software Engineer at TRIMBLE
- Senior Staff Software Engineer at ECHOSTAR (DISH Network)
- Senior Software Engineer at SENSTAR
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science / Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Major projects created with ASP.NET/VB.NET and SQL.
● Design and enhance features of our Electronic Health Record system for hospitals and health centers such as: expanding patient identification records, optimizing patient chart experience, creating behavioral health module and chronic care management module.
● Implement email interface, create bi-directional direct messaging interface with MaxMD.
● Manage client accounts and projects.
● Led and completed the Meaningful Use Certification Exam project to maintain clients' revenue and avoid penalty.
● Establish the web portal for patients to view their health records, make appointments, monitor vitals and measurements through portable devices, and communicate with health providers.
● Develop webpage using Telerik for health providers to register online.
● Daily testing and bug fixing for TeleHealth web-application errors such as database syntax and css display.
● Present demos to clients and provide on-site and remote training to clients. As an application engineer, I work with a small group to enhance, debug, and manage the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). I manage over half of the client accounts and projects in our start-up company. I provide demos and trainings to our clients and business partners. In additional, I QA and test on our EMR and Telehealth project daily, as well as providing technical support to clients by using online screenshare softwares such as GoToMeeting, Webex, and FreeConferenceCall.
- Application Engineer at CyberMed Corporation
- Web Developer at MGems Graphics and Design LLC
- Intern at Technical Consulting & Research, Inc
- Bookseller at Barnes & Noble College
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Global application engineer responsible for supporting all highly technical engagements. Responsible for $500+ million dollar companies Provide technical guidance and consulting to C level executives.
- Application Engineer at aPriori Technologies
- Senior Technical Consultant at aPriori Technologies
- Technical Consultant at aPriori Technology
- Implementation Engineer at aPriori Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanical
Role: Application Engineer
Environment: WebLogic 8.1.x,10.3.x/12c, Tomcat, JMS, JDBC, DEPLOYMENTS, JDK1.6, JDK1.7, Apache 2.2.x, 2.4.x, Apache Tomcat 7.x, 8.x, CA Siteminder 12.x, UNIX, LINUX and Windows.
Company: GXS is now OpenText.
The Trading Grid is GXS's next generation integration and application platform. It is an evolution of the best-of-breed services that GXS has today including ICS, ICP, NBT, and DCTS. The Trading Grid is a service-oriented architecture providing a rich set of business services. The intent is to drive beyond the movement of data towards the management of business process.
The system will allow companies to gain supply chain visibility and achieve partner collaboration by synchronizing product and price information, optimizing inventory levels and demand forecasts, and speeding the overall execution of their global supply chains. Project Tiger is the web-based view into the Trading Grid. It is the unified portal experience for GXS customers. In Tiger, our customers will have a single identity across services. The searches, help, and other peripheral services will all be context-sensitive. Responsibilities:
• Primary and SME for Managed Services business unit Custom applications like GM Gepara, PSA Gepara, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Motreal, BMO FTF, Nestle Mobile, Nestle Order App, PCI Ceilo Portal, EZTrade, FSCC, Delphi, NCM, BMW.
• Migrating the application from one data center to other data centres.
• Trouble shooting and finding the root cause during critical Sev-1 tickets.
• Analyzed the heapdumps, thread dumps, incidents and diagnostic data for crashes in production weblogic servers.
• Upgraded Apache Webserver from 2.2.x to 2.4.x versions.
• Configured Webagent in Apache Webserver to integrate with CA Siteminder.
• Performing sanity of production application on daily basis before business hours start.
• Investigating and providing RCA for P1&P2 major service impacting issues and replicate them in test environments fix permanently to avoid re-occurrence of the issue.
• Implemented log purging to avoid disk getting filled up with logs.
• Involved in VM migrations for Databases.
• Primary role in Disaster Recovery happens every year for the Managed Services Custom Applications.
• Providing Oncall support for the TGO & MS Custom Applications.
• Contribute individually in the deployment and support of TGO Custom applications in both QA, SIT, Preproduction and Production environments
• Handling Production support activities, responding to alerts /incidents, supporting developers and business users, resolving issues & managing information relative to production metrics
• Ensure all system changes to Production environments follow the company's Change management process
• Participate to share knowledge through creation of knowledge base articles about systems management and solved issues
• Automating maintenance tasks (scheduled application restarts, logs archival, etc.) using shell scripts and cronjobs
• Engaging Product Vendor in a structured approach to receive timely resolutions or work arounds for identified product bugs/defects
• Installing and configuring Application engines & services on Linux Servers with Oracle Database as backend for new application environments
• Assessing system capabilities, identify limitations, evaluate and recommend new hardware/software solution to meet project needs
• Conducting knowledge transfer sessions for new team members on technical product architecture and support activities
- Application Engineer at GXS is now OpenText
- WebLogic Administrator at AQUALOGIC TECH SYSTEMS
- at AstraZeneca
- Senior Weblogic Administrator at Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore through Artech InfoSystems
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Application Engineer Duties:
• Develop programs for all customers
• Train with various types of software - PcDmis, GeoMagic, Coreview, PolyWorks and RDS
• Very proficient with all Portable CMM, Stationary CMM, White Light and Scanning hardware.
• Training and customer support
• Project Management Duties:
• Oversea multiple projects across all phases of development
• Monitor and Control the workflow and make timeline adjustments as needed
• Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to accomplish all milestones and adjustments
• Develop status reports, cost estimates and resource plan
• Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects
• Lessons learn and Final Close out of project
• Document errors and customer questions and escalated appropriately
• Setup training and follow up visit.
- Application Engineer/Project Management at Hexagon
- Prototype Mechanic at Quality MetalCraft
- Operation/Intelligence Specialist at United States Navy
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Technical Project Management - Project Management
As a Sr. Application Engineer at Autotrader.com for MicroStrategy Application, I have handled Major upgrades for MicroStrategy from 9.2.1 to 9.3.1 and 9.3.1 to 9.4.1. Handled many maintenances, Deployments and Server restarts as an alternate weekly Primary on call. Also gave many ideas to improve the Change Manage System. Also created usage analysis Dashboards in Enterprise Manager.
- Sr.Application Engineer at Autotrader.com
- MicroStrategy Consultant at Macy's Systems & Technology
- MicroStrategy Consultant at Department of Energy
- MicroStrategy Consultant at Teradata Corporation
7 years at this Job
RELAVANT WORK EXPERIENCE PCB Piezotronics/MTS Corporation, Charlotte, NC
Application Engineer II/Force Application Specialist/Load & Torque Application Specialist Responsibilities: Provided technical and cost-effective solutions on various applications that used sensors for Acceleration, Acoustic, Force, Pressure, Strain, Torque, and Vibration measurements.
• Supported products to compliment test and measurement or condition monitoring transducers in the energy (Siemens, GE), Aerospace and Defense (NASA, LMCO, Remington), automotive (Honda, Nissan, BMW), R&D (Husqvarna, Schaeffler), medical, food (Nestle, Cargill) and mining markets.
• Aided and reviewed technical reports related to new product development and marketing, reports on customer tested or returned components, and reviewed/practiced calibration/test procedures in conformance with ISO 17025 standards and military standards.
• Promoted and represented PCB Piezotronics during visits to the customer, exhibitions, training seminars, or when visited by the customer. Achievements: Increased sales in territory by $3 million over three years by directly communicating with end users, presenting technical/product information, on-site visits, and program initiatives.
• Promoted three times as a direct result of time/work efficiency, technical knowledge, and customer growth(Force Sensor AE, Application Engineer II, Load & Torque AE)
• Completed Vibe Institute Category II training. Computer Skills: Salesforce, C2, Microsoft Office, MS Word/Excel/Project/ Power Point, Inventor, LabVIEW
- Application Engineer at PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
- Employee Benefits Case Manager/Counselor (Full-time) at
- Office Manager at Horace Mann Insurance
- Customer Service/Sales (Full-time) at Sprint PCS/Convergys(OnStar)/Belk/Dillard's
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- - design
Detail oriented mechanical engineer with one year of HVAC system application engineering
experience. Adept at system configuration design and validation, cost analysis and project Sparks execution. Personal skills consist of a strong work ethic, determination and a desire to continuously learn.
2018-05 - Systems Application Engineer
Address present Johnson Controls, Inc.
6542 Sonny Blue Dr.
• Provides technical support, system configuration validation, and HVAC Colorado Springs, CO equipment selections for a variety of applications 80923
• Generates submittals to communicate design, configuration, operation and installation requirements Phone
• Builds detailed cost estimate and scope of work for assigned projects 719.367.1274
• Performs project takeoffs, specification review and RFQ/RFI issuance
- Systems Application Engineer at Carrie
- Master Trainer and Rehabilitative Specialist at Navigator
- at University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - ABET Accredited