• Promoted to Application Engineer March 2015
• Provide application and design support to customers; use customer specifications to design custom pneumatic valves.
• Manage project from customer request to shipping; including design, supplier management, CNC machining, assembly and test.
• Redesigned catalog product lines using DFM and DFA tools to reduce cost and improve quality, reliability and performance.
• Team member for implementation of an automated CNC cell using a UR Robot
- Application Engineer at Pneumadyne, Inc
- at Pneumadyne, Inc
- Manufacturing Engineer at Pneumadyne, Inc
- Design Engineering Intern at Pneumadyne, Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
USA, Richmond, VA (Sept. 2015 - Nov. 2015 & Feb. 2017 - Present); Doris Davis, Shawn Warriner
Application Engineer & Application Engineer Assistant
• Assisted management implementation of Syteline 9 integration - elected as "core user" to create processes and procedures.
• Overhauled the Industrial Department Global Logistics program - increased productivity of the Shipping and Receiving Department by consolidating warehousing of orders to 3rd parties.
• Performed quality assessments for Application Engineers ensuring correct product selection (pump curves/data)
• Quoted replacement, new applications, and small boiler feed pumps for Industrial Applications.
• Facilitated/managed order quality/shop packages via production meetings with Shop Foreman and Shop Technicians
• Developed quoting, order handling procedures, and process maps for the Industrial Department.
• Created O&M Manuals for customers and Pro-forma invoices customs processing (import/export)
• Coordinated with freight forwarders for international shipments (Germany, Spain, Netherlands, France and Brazil)
• Performed additional duties for four months in the Energy Parts Department quoting and handling orders.
• Assisted Senior Application Engineer in monthly statistics reporting and order management.
• Created order confirmations and POs, communicated status updates, and prepared invoices for customers
- Application Engineer & Application Engineer Assistant at KSB Inc
- Project Lead for Bill of Materials and Drawings at Intellibot Robotics
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
Application Engineer – Direct to Consumer (DTC), July 2018 to Present Provides software development for Digital Business line with Supply Chain Innovation and Performance Reporting group Key Responsibilities: ¨ Develops stored procedures, ETL processes, and consumable reporting objects in SSIS and SSRS using T-SQL and C#. ¨ Using Snowflake and AWS creates data foundations for Tableau consumption out of SAP ¨ Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for complex requirements.
- Application Engineer at Nike
- Senior Systems Analyst at Portland General Electric
- Senior Database Developer at Huron Consulting Group
- Safety & Health Specialist at Portland General Electric
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - History
installation to get best accuracy data
• Do site investigation, installation and demo for IFM and other products. Application Engineer (Jan 2017 - Now)
• SCADA integration work from transmitter. RD PALMER TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN BHD
• Do Volumetric Test or Water Balance when nessasary. A) Actively involve with Water Product (Mainly for
• Pressure and Flow monitoring thru data Non-Renewable Water (NRW) logger.
• Insertion Flowmeter (IFM)
• Establish connection with principle Hydrins, this brand widely known in water (Hydreka and HWM) to overcome problem industry. Require flow profiling, insertion facing by customer and find its root cause factor, pulse factor to make sure its work with and solution. best accuracy
• Pressure and Flow Monitoring Thru Data C) Archivement/ Contribution Logger Actively involve with site troubleshooting, hand- Collect data based on setting time interval and on installation and configuration of instrument send data thru telemetry to the server. Mainly
• Air Selangor PRV Pilot Project (300mm and important for operation and NRW. 500mm pipe)
• SCADA Interface from Transmitter
• Air Selangor SCADA termination of transmitter AC AC powered Transmit data from IFM to such as SCADA Salak South, SCADA Lam Bee SCADA. Alternative solution for battery issue Reservoir and SCADA Jalan Bidor. from conventional logger. Give 4-20mA and
• Air Selangor site troubleshooting and digital pulses output. installation of IFM.
• PRV Controller
• Syarikat Air Darul Aman (SADA)PRV Consist of controller, actuator and solenoid Contrroller project for 600mm pipe in Pokok valve to control the opening and closing of the Sena, Kedah PRV for optimum usage and minimal leakage
• Indah Water Konsortium Early Warning System possibility. (EWS) for STP and mainhole (Pilot Project)
• Ultrasonic flow/ level sensor
• Indah Water Konsortium portable flowmeter Measure level thru ultrasonic beam, very high site demo for Malacca and Sunway. accuracy product till 1mm.
• Syarikat Air Johor (SAJ) leak detection demo at
• Early Warning system main trunk and 300mm pipe. Added features to send warning thru sms or server if the reading beyong normal value. Usually for overflow monitoring or broken pipe.
• Intelligent Flowmeter Unique features of datalogger which can accept both digital, serial or analog input. Provide latest feature of data monitoring thru server.
• Intelligent Flowmeter Unique features of datalogger which can accept both digital, serial or analog input. Provide latest feature of data monitoring thru server. Mechanical Jobscope:
• HVAC (Chiller, AHU, FCU, Split Unit and etc)
• Medical Gas
- Application Engineer at IFM
- Exec Service Engineer at MEDIVEST SDN BHD
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronic Engineering
Lead Application Engineer on 5-10 projects at a time.
• Successfully managed 8 different customers on a variety of projects as well as 15-20 short term / long term tasks
• Organized work tracking, as well as completed standard work profiles weekly Lead correspondence meetings
• Arranged program timeline meetings with production facilities as well as oversaw development of international product launches
• Weekly correspondence for updates involving the APQP progress, PMP and PTP, and discussed any open issues Successfully launched a variety of new programs
• Includes DV - PV testing, PPAP requirements, uploading prints to global SAP directories, performing change requests, writing and completing DVP&R / DFMEA, and performing risk assessment Traveled for customer related issues
• On-site trouble-shooting and diagnosis work
• Provided technical assistance
• Performed component change outs / replacements on a variety of customer related systems
• Approximate travel time of 10-20% Technical Design Work
• Worked directly with customers to design a solution from the ground up
• Includes but not limited to: heat transfer and fluid movement calculations, customer specific mounting and space claim allocation, cost analysis, component estimating and procurement, setting up new suppliers in SAP, prototype and production quote planning, and retrofits Social Development
• Worked in small and large groups successfully
• Mentored new and returning Co-Ops / interns; acted as point of contact
• Lead on-site training and vendor tours
• Joined company sponsored extracurricular activities as well as volunteered at local company sponsored events
- Application Engineer at MODINE MANUFACTURING
- Application Engineering Co-Op at Modine Manufacturing Company
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at EMBEDTEK LLC
- BTO Technician at DORNER MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
CAREER NOTE: Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment). KDDI America Inc, Livonia, MI (07/2018 -present) Application Engineer (RPA Developer) Developed some internal worklist project, also developed internal&external robots RPA(Robotic process automation)
- Application Engineer (RPA Developer) at KDDI America Inc
- Software Engineer at ORIENT CORPORATION
- Software Engineer at Alchemist Technologies LLC
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - distance education
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering - Undergraduate
- Latches, Ignition Housings and ESCL's * Act as the interface between technical staff and OEM Customers. Worked as an immediate and effective liaison between the OEM Customer and our Alliance partners * Responsible for introducing new products to various Strattec customers with technical training and review * Determine the customer requirements for new products and report information back to technical and commercial teams * Helped win new product business with latches and electronic steering column lock modules, resulting in several millions in new sales * Seeks out and reports any potential business opportunities or problems to Strattec * Supported new electronic column lock business at GM as an on-site Resident/Application Engineer * Technical support for vehicle assembly plants for design and quality issues * Chrysler Account Manager of Sales for Driver Controls products * Assisted in Ford Account Manager of Sales activities for Driver Controls products * Ford Application Engineer for Driver Controls products * Chrysler Application Engineer for Driver Controls products * Working knowledge of the Ford WERS system * Working knowledge of the Chrysler Covisint system * Participate in program management meetings (PDT's) at customer sites to communicate all open issues with Strattec performance * Act as customer focal point for product designs, validation, tooling, and build activities * Utilize engineering systems to release components and engineering changes * Write internal engineering specifications for new products and amend existing specifications due to reviews with cross functional teams * Interface with customer, suppliers and internal departments to ensure program completion to meet customer timing requirements * Participated in cross functional teams developing D/P FMEAs on multiple products * Responsible for VA/VE activities * Review customer engineering specifications to insure product design meets requirements * Wrote internal test specifications for and helped put into production a Chevy lift and tailgate release system on highly compressed timing * Coordinated directly with the Strattec Mexico assembly plant for latch manufacturing methods and assembly expertise for new latch business
- Advanced Sales/Application Engineer at Strattec Security Corporation
- Senior Lab Technician - Latch/Actuator Systems at Meritor Automotive
- Instrumentation Technician at APX International
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
Serves as an Application Engineer in performing a wide variety of analytical and reporting work for Children's Hospital of Alabama. Determines appropriate analysis documentation based on project needs such as user stories, process flows, functional specifications to ensure that all features and functions are tested and validated.
• Develops and maintains a variety of report types including but not limited to tabular, drill down, matrix and charts using SAP Crystal reports; utilizes SQL server database to write queries, views, or stored procedures to extract data.
• Led and supported CBORD implementation while coordinating the upgrade of the hospital's Micros and Odyssey servers.
- Application Engineer II at Children's of Alabama
- Data Analyst at NaphCare Inc
- Implementation Consultant at SAP CallidusCloud
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
· Application Engineer: Handles Tier II and Tier III security tasks for the United States embassies in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Works as an intermediary between agents and engineers at post, electrical engineers in Washington, D.C., and internal team to keep all parties informed and issues resolved. Creates custom roles for end users in SolarWinds. Troubleshoots access control systems including CCure, Velocity, and IRIS ID Biometrics systems. Uses SQL to gather information across multiple databases. Assists on-site lead for CACI with administrative and hiring tasks. One of four lead trainers for newly hired NOC members. Promoted from NOC Technician in April 2017.
• Network Operation Center (NOC) Technician: Obtained Top Secret security clearance and frequently handled sensitive information discretely. Provided Tier I and Tier II remote troubleshooting support for IT and physical security issues, as well as assistance with the administration of Active Directory; used SolarWinds to monitor network health for 24/7 up-time. Performed programming and monitoring in two separate access control programs: Hirsch Velocity and Software House's CCure.
- Application Engineer at CACI International Inc
- Point of Sale (PoS) Trainer at Giant Food, LLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science - Information Security
- Associates Degree - Information Technology
Carpentersville, IL 08/01/1996 - Present
Material & Application Engineer
Primary responsibilities are interfacing with all aspects of testing and application of composite and coating resin systems for central research as well as regional technical service. I am the primary engineer for composites and I have a role as a technical chemist for composites as well as coatings. Some of the projects that I work on are the following:
➢ Reactive Deposition(Extruded Paste) for Additive Manufacturing using MVP 3D printing at Oak Ridge Laboratories
➢ Develop pilot set up for UV curing coatings onto spherical beads
➢ Composite project lead in evaluating several different types of reinforcements and Polynt resin chemistries under tensile, flexural, and compression testing for windmill application ◦ Scope project and arrange for outside testing ◦ Visit testing lab and assist with tests ◦ Analyze, write a final report and recommend best performer
➢ Design tests to demonstrate the effects of thermal elastic behavior after deformation in nano-rubber modified vinyl ester base resin.
➢ Design experiments of new composite resin chemistries -strength testing - internal support
➢ Raw material qualification for composite base resins - strength testing - internal support
➢ Strength testing for customer submitted parts using Polynt composite resins
➢ Technical service support for coating customers - additive change-coating support
➢ Developed commercial coating using rubber modified UV cured vinyl ester - resin formulation - composite support
➢ Created test method for evaluation resin adhesion to hollow sphere of various plastics
➢ Coordinate: upgrades and installation of new equipment Research Chemist Special projects in developing products:
➢ Additive manufacturing coatings - Seal coating for 3D printed ABS, PPS, PPU molds
➢ Developed coatings for unique configurations i.e. foam structures, coatings on spherical macro structures, fire retardant applications
➢ Polymer Modified Cement using Water Extended Unsaturated Polyester System
➢ Centrifugal Cast Columns
➢ Cast Forms
➢ Chemical resistant grout
➢ UV and Peroxide cured Nano Clay and Nano Rubber clay coatings
➢ Traffic Walk Coating
➢ Industrial Floors
➢ Protection for Wind Mill blades
➢ Traffic Paint
- Material & Application Engineer at Polynt
- Process Engineer (Contract - Part Time) at STAR THERMOPLASTIC ALLOYS
- Paint Chemist - Technical Service at COATING CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL and QUALITY PAINTS
- Research Chemist at University of Missouri Science and Technology
22 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Ceramic Engineering - Ceramic Engineering