Application Manager responsible for G20 Regulatory Reporting within Global Markets Division. Directing work assignment, interacting with business and operations, translating regulatory requirements into functional systems requirements, managing multiple projects, developing budgets, creating resource planning, forecasting, estimations, interacting with upstream feeder applications, Coordinating QA and UAT testing, tracking milestones and managing vendor relationship.
• Application manager in-charge of migrating FX & Interest Rate derivatives asset classes from in-house developed global transaction reporting application to cloud based Compliance Management Reporting System (CMRS). CMRS platform from Sapient is build on Microsoft Azure to help clients manage increased complexity of regulatory reporting. Reporting were performed for regulations covering CFTC, EMIR, ASIC, MAS , CANADA, HKMA, Bank of Israel and FCA.
• Project manager responsible for implementation of 2 projects within SR-14 reporting program for the bank. SR14 is Heightened Supervisory Expectations for Recovery and Resolution Preparedness for Certain Large Bank Holding Companies. 1). Implemented CUSIP level reporting of collateral pledged at FMUs across all Line of Business. 2). Implemented system to identify, develop and document BNYM's capabilities required to respond to regulatory queries with 24-hours timeframe. This initiative required BNYM to demonstrate the ability to query and report statistics for key collateral related contract terms across contract types, business lines, legal entities and jurisdictions. Examples of key Collateral terms include: Netting eligibility, Collateral Enforceability, Cross product Netting, Pledge of Collateral and Downgrade Triggers.
• Application Manager responsible for implementation of Global Surveillance system. This system identifies potential Market Abuse (MAR). Phase I will be to implement several controls to track potential market abuses like Front running, spoofing etc. Alerts will be generated. Using Jira to manage workflow. Phase II will be to develop a supervisory portal as a single place for supervisors to review Traders' profile, production numbers, outstanding training etc. Phase III will be to integrate voice (NICE) into controls.
- Application Manager (VP) at Bank of New York Mellon
- IT Manager at Raymond James
- Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) at ProUnlimited
- Application Development Manager (VP) at Morgan Stanley
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Systems
- Associates Degree in Data Processing - Data Processing
- Bachelor of Science - Awards & Recognition
Serve as an Project Manager and Technical Point of Contact for rolling out Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Application and related initiatives at Grifols Plasma Labs worldwide.
- Technical Application Manager at Grifols
- at Grifols
- Sr Business Analyst at Grifols
- Solution Architect/Product Tech Lead/Consultant at Impact Systems, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Bio Science Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Management - Computer Management
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- MBA - Consulting Projects
• Extensive user support and training for IDX Imagecast, Centricity RIS-IC,
• Directed Centricity RIS-IC and iSite PACS implementation version 10.3.9
• Headed and coordinated Beta testing and implementation for Centricity RIS-IC upgrades for versions 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.8
• Directed RIS/PACS implementation and data migration at Bond Clinic ◦ Including building all application dictionaries, scheduling templates, user accounts and training of all end users from physicians to technologists to clerical staff
• Provide network access to images/reports for outside referring physicians
• Coordinate and document all department meetings
• Provide Centricity RIS-IC training to new employees
• Build and maintain all aspects of Centricity RIS-IC application including ◦ Create providers in dictionary, create end user accounts, create and maintain scheduling templates for 7 locations and more than 25 modalities, monitor fax mgmt of 1,000 outgoing faxes per day, process billing exceptions, generate monthly usage and productivity reports
• Enter, maintain and monitor support cases called into eSupport
• Directed implementation of Allscripts EMR and later implementation of Aprima EMR ◦ Built dictionaries, trained end users
• Knowledge of HL7, DICOM
• Knowledge of following applications: ◦ Centricity RIS-IC, Philips iSite PACS, ConnectR, Avreo, Mach7, PacScan, Mirth, SysAid
• Participate in rotating 24/7 on-call schedule to provide after hour and weekend support to radiologists reading for 5 different hospitals
• Answer Help Desk line and troubleshoot end user issues with desktop scanners, printers, phones, computers and computer applications
• Maintain working relationship with IT Network Contractor
- Application Manager at RADIOLOGY & IMAGING SPECIALISTS
- Supervisor at RADIOLOGY & IMAGING SPECIALISTS
- Office Manager at CENTRAL FLORIDA FOOT & ANKLE CLINIC
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
* Managed two customer support and one mutual funds processing applications. These intranet-based systems operated on the Unix platform and utilized Oracle databases. * Prepared annual application support plans; application cost analyses, application recovery plans. Supervised up to four software developers. Managed system enhancement projects. Daily production support activities for the applications. Supported risk analysis and disaster recovery activities.
- Application Manager at The Bank of New York Mellon, New York City
- Senior Application Developer at The Bank of New York Mellon, New York City
- Systems Analyst at Phoenix Home Life Insurance Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Banking
- Bachelor of Professional Studies - Business
- Certificate in Application Programming
Application Manager - Enterprise Application Development SAP, Sales IBM Iseries
Force, and Automation/Performance Testing JDEdwards LBrands, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, 2013-Present
• Supervise 10 employees and conduct 1:1 weekly meetings for training PEER REVIEWS and performance management.
• Stabilized on/offshore test automation team by implementing " Greg served as Dev lead and was very methodical, organized, and always on development standards and procedures improving speed and quality of mark. Greg is a self-driven individual who deliverables. pays attention to details and would
• Decreased testing costs by reducing test cycle length by 30% through tirelessly support the success of the automation. project/program." - Excerpt from peer's
• Guided performance testing into SAP landscape, ensuring critical events recommendation on LinkedIn. such as holiday execute without interruption.
• Established India based office from recruitment and onboarding to " He used his versatility and knowledge to easily convert financial data discussions procedure implementation while delivering a large-scale project. in to the programming necessary to
• Instituted ABAP development standards and code review processes. provide the use community with what they
• Elevated skill level of development team as an approachable coaching required. I would be delighted to work with and mentoring manager. Greg again in any capacity and have a
• Provided budget estimation and status updates to senior leadership. strong confidence in his resultant output." -
• Created forecasts ensuring proper resources were available to meet Excerpt from peer's recommendation on LinkedIn. project demands. Team Leader - Enterprise Application Development Group - SAP ABAP EDUCATION
- Application Manager - Enterprise Application Development SAP, Sales IBM Iseries at LBrands, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Management
managed Application support for Medhost PFS and Cerner Clincial solutions.
- IT Sr Application Manager at CHS Corporate
- Health Care Project Manager at Rezult
5 years at this Job
- Some college
• Conduct daily and periodic ULLS-A (E)/ ACN application maintenance and software updates.
• Track and report all technical relations issues forwarded through the ITS helpdesk assigned by the Manager, Field Support or Airfield Production Manager.
• Liaise with over the shoulder assistance and mentorship to maintenance personnel using ULLS-A (E).
• Provide resolutions to network/computer users in ULLS-A (E) application errors relayed through all communication channels. To include resloutions to user account access.
• Transitioned from .com network to .mil network for ULLS-A (E).
- Application Manager at L-3 Communications & M1 Support Services
- Commercial Installation Coordinator at Tyco Integrated Security
- Field Service Technician, Site Supervisor at Blue Force Tracking
- Supervisor, Aviation Operations at United States Army
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
June 2010- Current
• Application Integration Management - Own and manage the end to end application integration management process for projects requiring Enterprise application deployments. Responsibilities include gathering and understanding requirements from the business and/or application vendors, developing an agreed upon timeline, and managing the entire release management process including obtaining application source code for software packaging, package creation, user acceptance testing, and sign off.
• Deployment Management - Coordinate with the Deployment team and schedule the release including obtaining all necessary Change Management approvals from the Change Advisory Board (CAB). Through this entire process, phase/gate status reviews and go/no-go meetings are held with the business and IT counterparts, and progress is communicated to all stakeholders including senior management.
• Integration Testing - Review and improve testing processes and establish new guidelines and methods which increase efficiency and productivity and improve overall client satisfaction by streamlining and standardizing the testing and release notes documentation process. Create comprehensive test plans, manage bug review meetings, investigate and diagnose application issues and recommend best course of action.
- Integration Engineer/Application Manager at UBS Financial Services
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Test Lab Management
- Principal at ADVANCE LOOK BUILDING INSPECTIONS
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information System
• IT owner of core enterprise software, associated servers, databases, auxiliary and automated systems, and vendor integration.
• Build and develop program, including systems architecture, application roadmap, and associated goals.
• Manage a team of IT service desk and application engineers. KEY SUCCESSES
• Created and launched custom program for tracking of core and aux-system enhancements which proactively identifies business risk; developed associated approval and tracking processes for capturing project documents.
• Cut $20K per year in operating expense and reduced vendor dependence through automated system optimization, in-house technical team training, and documentation of all IT processes and dependencies.
• Implemented standardized test environment for core banking application, which allowed implementation of new products to move into production 70% faster, and greatly reduced critical implementation errors.
• Negotiated an average savings of 20% on software and implementation costs with new and existing vendors.
• Established an upgrade rhythm that reduced emergency upgrades, streamlined testing, and reduced downtime on critical systems.
• Reduced hardware resources and high severity tickets and escalations by 15%, through identification and elimination of software and process inefficiencies; analyzed automated system for inefficiencies in a process workflow to pinpoint gaps to reduce manual interventions and data-loss.
• Facilitated first full business continuity test ever completed for the bank by identifying existing gaps and implementing enhancements to the disaster recovery software stack.
- Enterprise Application Manager at VERITY CREDIT UNION
- Internal Help Desk Manager at WASHINGTON FEDERAL
- at Active Duty U.S. Navy
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS INFORMATION ANALYST USFOR-A AFGHANISTAN at Active Duty U.S. Navy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Services - Business and Information Services
• Manages Enterpise Application team (ERP, EDI & ECM) spread over US and Mexico (North America) to better facilitate the entry, retrieval and analysis of company information from all enterprise wide systems.
• Plan, coordinate, direct and design all major data systems, supporting supply chain functions, managed by the IT department, including MS SQL and Oracle based systems, as well as provide administration, direction and support.
• Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective data Technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
• Develop, implement, and maintain all database policies and procedures. Review performance of database systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements.
• Conduct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives. Investigate and resolve problems arising from database systems including providing application support, training and trouble shooting.
• Manage the design, deployment, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support Oracle database, Baan IV, data warehousing/reporting, Web Reporting and Access Applications.
• Assist in department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resourcees.
• Develop, implement, and maintain all database policies and procedures.
• Conduct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives.
• Assist in Negotiations and administering vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Maintain installation standards, updates, patches and keep system and user documentation Updated of Baan ERP.
• Ensure data integrity within and between systems.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans, assess need for additional staff and/or consultants. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend sumsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones. Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Implmeneted Warehouse Kanban System.
• Implemented Barcode based Scannig solutions from receiving to Shipping.
• Integrated Trading Business within ERP System using internal team.
• Implemented new Business venture within ERP System.
• Intgerated Consignment within Baan IV.
• Designed an automated Batch ordering system based on daily capacity thereby getting rid of any overtime.
• Implemented onbarding of new suppliers, and Customers on EDI systems.
• Implemented Accounts Payable (AP) Automation Solutions on Onbase by Hyland platform.
- Enterprise Application Manager at Huf North America Automotive Parts Manufacturing Corp.
- ERP Consultant at Polaris Software Lab
- ERP Consultant at Polaris Software Lab
- Lead Developer - ERP/WMS at FASHION AND YOU
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics & Telecom