Application Programmer - Performance, Analytics and Optimization in Bank of America Audited code, documentation and parameters for several process and report findings. Created documentation on how to improve and re-mediate current process. Analyzed data on Teradata and find discrepancies on data during various steps of the process.
- Application Programmer at Signature Consultants
- Apps System Engineer at Wells Fargo
- System Analyst/Developer at GoNet USA/BBVA Compass
- Production Support Analyst at Indra USA, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Computer Science
As Mainframe Application Software Programmer and Developer, responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of customized solutions and enhancements to our IBM customer's Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), Citibank and DBS Bank. * To understand the client business need and gather their requirement, and prepare functional specification based on their business requirement. * Mapping of the business solutions into technical specifications by preparing high and low-level system design, testing and acceptance strategies. * Feasibility analysis of the business requirement of the business needs vis-à-vis the application to determine the best approach for technical implementation. * To provide cost and effort estimation to client for new business requirement. * Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control aspects of the project. * To develop business modules by writing code for them using COBOL in Mainframe z/OS so that these modules serves the business need of customers. * Perform regression, integration and unit testing and work with the client to complete the user acceptance testing and get their necessary sign-offs. * Responsible for coordinating between the project team and the customer and to provide regular project status to the customer and day to day direction to the project team members * To ensure that the client's and IBM's quality process standards are followed for all stages of software development and prepare audit report for them. * Handling data conversion from legacy system to open application system. * To ensure end-to-end ownership of incidents/service requests. * To monitor the production jobs and to fix issues within the stipulated time to assure that the SLA (Service level Agreement) is met. Key projects handled: GFRA - Group Finance Risk Assessment for BARS, BARS's Capacity and Performance Enhancement, Employee Retirement System (ERS) Provider Data Finder Automation, Decommission of CMA and FAST Application, CAP Remediation for UFE and Implementation of Global Billing System. Team Size: 5 to 8
- Application Programmer at IBM Pvt. Ltd
- Consultant at Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Science & Engineering
- - energy
Center for Survey Research, Developmental Disabilities Planning, New Brunswick, NJ (Business unit resided in NJIT until early 2015) SAS Application Programmer / Data Analyst
• Process results for online surveys for participants with developmental disabilities, including Medicare-eligible youth, rewrote, maintain, document, and runs master file updates that transforms survey data to master files and reports for these respondents, with logic determining the severity of their Behavioral and Medical needs based on their survey answers.
• Write and document SAS programs in Base SAS, logic using Data/Set statements, various Procs, SQL, and Macro programs for client file generation.
• Cleaning raw data files to accommodate missing data, creating variables, use of aggregating commands, and various techniques of file merges to create results.
• Downloads from an online Qualtrics data capture database, and transaction file maintenance against each of several Master files for various survey types.
• Generate user reports and outgoing file feeds to the State DDD, and internal reports and frequency analysis identifying data discrepancies for further review.
• Validate data based using procedures such as Proc Freq and Proc Compare.
• Maintain program documentation of entire process using Word and Excel documents, Visio diagrams of program and file flows, also serving as run procedures that others can run.
• Maintain version control of current and prior program versions.
• Use of ODF facility for CSV, XLSX, and RTF extracts.
• Eliminated hard-coding of data in the programs, and manual intervention into program logic.
• Simplified programs, breaking them down into distinct functional steps.
• Eliminated dozens of redundant and duplicative programs.
• Introduced standard naming conventions and identical system structure across all surveys.
• Automated many clerical tasks performed by data entry staff.
• Cut processing times in some cases from days to hours or minutes.
- SAS Application Programmer / Data Analyst at Rutgers University - Bloustein School
- Mainframe Production Management Senior Systems Analyst and Programmer Analyst at Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. in Finance and Banking - Finance and Banking
- B.S. in Computer Science / Business Administration - Computer Science / Business Administration
The Project deals with Unity Trade Data Warehouse which captures Global Equity trading data from order entry to execution, serving business, compliance and technology users. Data warehouse contains Books and records, Regulatory, Reg Reporter (Supervisory), Desk/Client and Data vending. Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
• Worked on building next-generation desktop platform and applications that consists of UI Applications and JAVA REST Services which provide core business capabilities.
• Integrated the front end UI to the back end using Spring MVC framework.
• Experienced in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
• Used jQuery mainly for adding several functionalities to the application (calendar, tooltips, popover, Hiding elements, validation, making Ajax calls, etc.)
• Created SQL statements to insert, merge, update as well as to fetch data from the database.
• Expertise in designing and implementing Enterprise Single-Sign-On SSO, Identity and Access Management solutions by using spring security filters.
• Responsible to Provide technical assistance and 3rd line support to internal KDB+ Production Support teams
• Worked extensively on KDB q queries to integrate applications.
• Involved in App Hosts/server migrations by migrating applications from Old servers to New servers in all environments which includes DEV, QA, UAT and PROD.
• Worked in an agile environment side by side with business partners to understand the requirements for system applications to have in-depth knowledge of capital markets product knowledge, and to manage a high level of risk.
• Involved in agile software methodologies using Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for the JIRA tickets.
- Application Programmer at Bank of America
- Technical Consultant at ADP
- Web UI Developer at Sharp Health Plan
- UI Developer at ZionTech Solutions Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
Projects: Global Underwriting System and Global Monitoring System
I currently working in the Commercial Lending group in Bank of America. Global Underwriting System is an application that is used by 5,000 internal users to evaluate possible business to business before deals issuing the loans for those deals. Global Monitoring System is an application that monitors deals after the loans have been issuing and while in repayment to ensure Bank of America's investment is protected. Both applications are Windows Forms application that utilize the three tier design and WCF web services to interact with the database.
• With very little direction learned the GMS database
• Created code, stored procedures, and Linq to SQL to retrieve data from the GMS database to understand database tables, fields, and joins
• Ramping up on GMS loan conversion process to support converting 20,000 to a new loan type
• Learning GUS business logic to code future changes
- Application Programmer at Bank of America
- Software Developer at American Express Global Business Travel
- Summer Day Camp Counselor at Greater Charlotte YMCA
- Security Officer at AlliedBarton Security Services
4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Programming
- B.S. - Parks and Recreation
Application Programmer Analyst – Participated in the following major Hospital System Implementations of: 2013 - MedHost Emergency Dept System, Soarian Clinical Systems, OpenLink Interface Engine, Carestream Radiology, Wound Expert System 2014 – Soarian Financial System, Soarian DSS system, Integration of NextGen Outpatient System Developed applications/programs using MS SQL and SSIS and SFTP automation on a variety of MediTech, Soarian Clinicals/Ancillary’s and Soarian Financials Systems for 3rd party vendors - NAPH, Crimson, Patient Control Manager, United HealthCare, WealthPoint and 340B programs for Wal-Mart/SunRX, Walgreens, RiteAid/CaptureRX and Accredo Supported implementation of Hospital sub-systems utilizing Cerner(Siemens) OpenLink Interface Engine to create interfaces for transfer of Health Information between a variety of Health Organizations and HIE vendors using the HL7 format. Created 32 of the current 137 interfaces and support the rest during 2nd and 3rd shift on-call. The automation and support for the AGFA HeartLab system which included interfaces for ADT - admissions, ORM – orders and ORU – results is a prime example. Utilization of Boston Work Station (BWS) programming for automation of processes and transfer of information using secure FTP transfer.
- IT Application Programmer Analyst at Regional One Health (The MED) – 2011 – 2016 –
- Consultant at Robert Half
- Sales Representative at Aflac
- Owner/Consultant at Allied Consulting Group LLC (Owner)
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Mathematics
- Bachelor's - Mathematics/Physics
As a staff programmer I was responsible for the redesign and coding of the Corrective Action Requirements System
used by the Quality Engineers to report back to their external customers. Department policies and best procedures
• Define and establish system and user requirements
• Develop migration plan from VB6 to VB.NET
• Write VB.NET code for Windows Application incorporation user requirement.
• Perform comprehensive unit and integrated testing
• Work with users to assist in completion of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Worked as part of programming team to support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• Post implementation support
• Complete documentation of programing assignments
- Application Programmer Intern at Amphenol Aerospace
- IT Tech Support Representative at New York Life Insurance
- Resident Advisor at SUNY Poly
- Assisting users at SUNY Poly
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Information System
- APPLICATION PROGRAMMER at BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
- .NET DEVELOPER at NRA GROUP LLC
- .NET PROGRAMMER at DELOITTE CONSULTING, LLP
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN at HRA-MIS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Developed complex Crystal Reports and a viewer application in C#. NET for sensitive financial and sales data. Developed a custom Google Sheet to SQL Server importer for OSHA forklift data. Interfaced with SQL Server databases.
- Application Programmer at Speed Global Services
- Programmer at Computer. SOS
- Software Engineer II at Omnicell
- Programmer/Analyst at FedEx Trade Networks
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Information Systems
Note: Began automation testing in 2016, but officially received the title of Automation QA in January 2018
• Lead quality assurance efforts on 10-person Agile scrum team
• Responsible for overall test strategy and coordinating QA efforts with multiple testers
• Create automation frameworks for new applications
• Develop automation test scripts with Ruby automation framework
• Work closely with developers to ensure thorough testing of application enhancements
• Extend and enhance automation test suite
• Monitor and report on regression testing
• Uplift the department's knowledge of financial systems and databases
• Created team metrics to monitor and make data driven decisions to help improve test quality and coverage
- Application Programmer at Alliance Data
- at Alliance Data
- Emerging Trends Analyst at
- Quality Assurance Analyst II at Alliance Data
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor's Degree - Fine Art