As an Application Programmer, I am responsible for: · Technical deliverables comprising of analysis of requirements, support of design, development of code, testing, debugging deployment and maintenance of new applications, enhancements to existing systems, production support for systems with low to moderate complexity. · Extensively working experience on the projects involving JCL, COBOL DB2, IMS DB/DC, SQL, Easytrieve and other mainframe tools. · Actively organizing and participating in all Agile scrum ceremonies and responsible for maintaining project and system documentation. · Interacting with client, receiving business requirement, analyzing and designing functional and detailed design technical solutions to address business needs. · Responsible to be a strong advocate for the development team’s priorities, to challenge and push back on scope creep and drive the team to meet the timelines committed to clients. · Foresee the challenges and risks during the development, testing and implementation phases of the projects and work on the mitigation plans. · Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and technical experience in Mainframe technologies in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer. · Prepare comprehensive test plans to ensure program performance and efficiency and coordinating user functional testing with appropriate individuals. · Maintained effective communication with business users and teams to solve complex business situations. · Having hands on experience Finance (Insurance) domain.
- Application Programmer at IBM Global Services
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Sr. Web Application Programmer at Meta Morphosis LLC, Al
- Web Developer at DWIZD
- Online Data Entry Operator at www.dayjob.com
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Technology
Project Name: CA-MMIS Project Description: CA-MMIS (California Medicaid Management Information System) for the Department for health care and services (DHCS) for the State of California. It is a complex application consists of multiple subsystems which are build across wide span of technologies. The 30 year-old, legacy system has been modified to adhere to federal requirements and increasing complexity of the system. Project Responsibilities: * Responsible for supporting the subsystems Service, Utilization, Review, Guidance, and Evaluation (SURGE), Electronics Treatment Authorization Request (eTAR), pTAR (Pharmacy Treatment Authorization Request), Attachment Treatment Authorization Request (aTAR), Letter Treatment Authorization Request (LTAR), Key Data Entry TAR (kTAR), TARPURGE and Case Management Information System (CMIS) as part of the operation team. * Responsible for requirement gathering and analyzing, and then to determine if those can be implemented into application system. * Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project. * Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer. * Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results. * Responsible for leading and coding the CMIS application to accommodate the ICD 10 changes without impacting the existing functionality. * Responsible in leading the team and validating the requirements to implement ICD 10 changes in the subsystems - SURGE, eTAR, pTAR, kTAR and TARPURGE. * Responsible for implementing MapQuest Web Service in the GIS (Geographic Information System) application which is used by SURGE application. Environment: WINDOWS, UNIX, Java, JSP, XML, Web Services, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JDBC, Design Patterns, SUN One UDS, Ant, Junit, WAS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, DB2, IBM Impact tool, IBM Rational Clear Case, IBM Rational Clear Quest, IBM rational Software Architect (RSA)
- Application Programmer at Xerox
- Application Programmer at State of CA
- Senior System Engineer at IBM India Pvt. Ltd
- Associate Consultant at Polaris Software Lab
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- MCA - Computer Application
- Master's degree - Computer Application
The Project deals with Unity Trade Data Warehouse which captures Global Equity trading data from order entry to execution, serving business, compliance and technology users. Data warehouse contains Books and records, Regulatory, Reg Reporter (Supervisory), Desk/Client and Data vending.
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
• Worked on design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
• Worked on building out next-generation desktop platform and applications which consists of UI Applications which provide core business capabilities.
• Integrated the front end UI to the back end using Spring MVC framework.
• Used jQuery mainly for adding several functionalities to the application (calendar, tooltips, popover, Hiding elements, validation, making Ajax calls, etc.)
• Created SQL statements to insert, merge, update as well as to fetch data from the database.
• Expertise in designing and implementing Enterprise Single-Sign-On SSO, Identity and Access Management solutions by using spring security filters.
• Responsible to Provide technical assistance and 3rd line support to internal KDB+ Production Support teams
• Worked extensively on KDB q queries to integrate in applications in order to get results from Kernel databases.
• Involved in App Hosts/server migrations by migrating applications from Old servers to New servers in all environments which includes DEV, QA, UAT and PROD.
• Worked in an agile environment side by side with business partners to understand the requirements for system applications to have in-depth knowledge of capital markets product knowledge, and to manage a high level of risk.
- Application Programmer at Bank of America
- Technical Consultant at ADP
- Web UI Developer at Sharp Health Plan
- Java UI Developer at SQUIRES SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computers Engineering - Computers Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
Description: Bank of America is a Financial company. My project is related to a Mobile Application. We are developing a mobile application called CashPro Mobile Bank of America Merrill Lynch. It is Configured with different modules on Product owner requirement from the client. Basically, the framework is developed and migrated from angular 1 to angular 5.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
• Implemented graphical animations in web pages using Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS and CSS3.
• Used Phoenix Framework for Angular JS.
• Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
• Used Node JS schedule module to develop the scheduler to perform some specific tasks.
• Have expertise in using various SDLC models like Agile Scrum process with Sprint Planning.
• Heavily used the Dependency Injection feature provided by spring framework for bean wiring.
• Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu.
• Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
• Developed single page applications with MVC frameworks Angular 5/Angular.JS.
• Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack, developed internal CLI applications using Commander Module for application build.
• Used Angular JS for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
• Styled various pages extensively using CSS and used developer tools in Google Chrome to debug webpages.
- Application Programmer at Bank of America, North Carolina
- Front-End Web Developer at Regions Bank
- Front-End Web Developer at Verisk Analytics
- Web Application Developer at 9X IT Solutions, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer and Information Science - Computer and Information Science
As Lead Programmer and System Analyst, designed web application solutions for Small Businesses. Key
• Analyzed customer's business models and designed software to meet their objectives
• Automated work flow processes for sales, proposals, invoicing, inventory, employee management and critical business reporting saving business owners 100's of man hours per month
• Implemented content management systems to reduce cost to customers.
• Developed client business software using LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySql, PHP)
• Implemented CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Joomla, Wordpress to keep client costs low Data Center Operations
- Small Business Internet Application Programmer at eWebOptions Inc
- Lead System Analyst and Programmer at Production Support Service Management
- Lead System Engineer at Verizon Communications
- Lead Hardware Engineer at Bell Atlantic
5 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - General Radio License
- Application programmer at Greenstone FCS
- Senior Software programmer analyst at Tempur Sealy
- Software programmer analyst at Tricore solutions
- Technical lead at MMT Reward program,LBG
2 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - MCA-Passed
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Technology
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
● Involved in Requirements Analysis, Development and Unit testing of the application.
● Involved in Designing, Development and Implementation of business Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
● Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
● Created Component in Angular according to the application requirement.
● Used Node-JS for managing application UI Dependencies and ng server for managing components.
● Developing api's in spring boot application building microservices, related patterns and implemented logic on various dashboards.
● Developed unit test cases using JUnit as unit test runner for various application modules.
● Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations etc.
● Developed views using Bootstrap components, Data views using ngx-datatable, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using Angular UI router.
● Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
● Resolve security issues and application risks using Spring AOP & Spring Security.
● Developed a Java based ETL tool which extracts data from sources like SQL Server, Spring Restful APIs.
● ETL JAR is configured for getting the chat data and access history of chat.
● Developed REST web services API's supporting both XML and JSON implementing Spring MVC
● Developed Restful services using Spring and connected to the DB server using JPA config.
● Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
● Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
● Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
● Wrote clear concise documentation to help internal teams and customers understand how best to use the new API
● Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot.
- Sr. Java Application Programmer at CITI BANK
- Sr. Java Application Developer at Anixter Inc
- Software Web Developer (Java) at AllianceTek
- Java Developer at Patterson Companies
4 months at this Job
Developed Specifications, Designed and Supported Billing & Payment Application for Accounting Department. The application had been created with several maintenance modules that allowed the users to be able to access billing information across different client data servers to determine monthly revenue, to valid user security levels, to post or verify/update payment information, to generate and provide invoice reports to clients for monthly billing. Created and maintained SQL Server Stored Procedures, Analyzed and Optimized the database, Granted/Revoked user database accesses, Troubleshooting critical issues in order to provide the best solutions to end users for billing issues.
• Experience in creating database Objects like tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, functions.
• Responsible for day to day tasks like re-indexing, checking integrity, application performance.
• Developed data mapping documentation to establish relationship between source and target tables including transformation processes. Environment & Software: ASP .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, XML, AngularJS 4, Dev Express, Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports, Oracles, SQL Server 2013, SQL Stored Procedures, SQL Functions, Triggers, GitHub
- Application Programmer/Data Analyst at Benefit Recovery/IT Department
- Software Developer/Contractor at eProcessing Network
- Software Developer/Contractor at Hewlett Packard
- Application Development & Support/Contractor at Robbins & Myers
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Developed complex Crystal Reports and a viewer application in C#.NET. Interfaced with SQL Server databases.
- Application Programmer at Speed Global Services
- Programmer at Computer. SOS
- Software Engineer II at Omnicell
- Programmer/Analyst at FedEx Trade Networks
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Information Systems