responsibility is to better prepare the state of illinois for natural, manmade or technological disasters, hazards, or act of terrorism.IEMA also monitors eleven nuclear power power reactor at nuclear stations licensed to generate electricity. Application Programmer February 2019-December 2019 -Develop aspx pages and write functions in vb.net and C# to update the data. -Linking of webpages, designing the pages using CSS, Bootstrap. -Queries to fetch particular records from SQl Server.
- Application Programmer at Illinois Emergency Management Agency Primary
at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Led the development of a new screen based on customer feedback for the prior authorization portion of the company's application.
• Consistently wrote, translated, and coded software programs and applications according to specifications using VB.NET, Visual Studio, C#, and Toad.
• Wrote programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications, as necessary.
• Designed, ran, and monitored software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Designed, developed, documented and implemented new applications and application enhancements according to business and technical requirements.
- Application Programmer at Navitus Health Solutions
- Web Application Developer at An Abstract Level
- Chef at Banushi's Bar and Grill
- Web Developer Intern at ThirdSpace
9 months at this Job
- Associate - IT Web Software Development
Create WIX installer application to create MSI installers for installation automation. Create ELT store procedures and views with SQL and T-SQL.
Create WIX installer application to create MSI installers for installation automation.
Create ELT store procedures and views with SQL and T-SQL.
- Application programmer at Bank of America
- Web Application Developer at SimonMed Imaging
- IT Help Desk at SimonMed Imaging
- Structural Steel Detailer at Fischer design group
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in Game Design - Game Design
- Application Programmer at University of California San Diego
- Database Developer at Total Call International
- Java Developer at Fujitsu Ten Solutions Philippines, Inc
- Java Developer at Viewlocity Technologies
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Computer Science
• Currently in training to start as new "lead programmer" for Application Maintenance and Development. (Weekend Part-time Expected Start date-Octocer 2019).
• WazoConnect is a Start-up Company that matches College/University students with mentors for Career and Mental Health benefits in Academic Communities.
• Application interface utilizes a matching Algorithm based on user personality traits, and provides a chat interface, through which students can interact with their mentors.
• Swift, and PHP coding languages were used for Application Development.
- Lead Application Programmer at Wazo Connect
- Photojournalist at Daily Bruin
- Mentor Volunteer at Mentorship @ UCLA
- Research Assistant at University of California Los Angeles
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychobiology (B.S.) with a Specialization in Computing and a Minor in Cognitive Science
• Developed an automation application that retrieved certificate details from the list of certificates located under each key store on multiple servers and reported the output into Excel.
• Developed a User-Interface Application that implemented details to store and retrieve information related to Work Order for every user.
• Automated the decommissioning of Net Backup clients over Net Backup Policies on multiple master servers and produced the output in an Excel.
• Developed the application that automated the process of Windows services such as start, stop and restart of an applications, got the number of devices mounted and unmounted.
• Developed the application that automated the process to create folders on Net Backup Clients on both UNIX and Windows platform.
• Used to work with Business Analysts of our team to help build the BRD and Design Documents.
- Application Programmer / Analyst at Wells Fargo EGS India Solutions Pvt.Ltd
- Developer Intern at Augtra Technologies
- Active Volunteer at Volunteered for Women Team Members Network Club in Wells Fargo
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Professional Studies
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computer Science
• Proficient in writing SQL Query for reports and CCL Programming.
• Proficient in writing, analyzing and debugging query.
• Experience in working on MPage CCL Scripts.
• Knowledge of Cerner's Data Model and Architectures.
• Responsible for programming/writing CCL Reports code based on defined requirements.
• Responsible for working on issues as reported and working as part of Project Teams as assigned.
• Proficient in optimize poor performing reports.
• Work closely to all Clinical application teams to resolve issue and for special projects.
• Proficient in writing power chart reports, troubleshoot reports and running Update scripts on backend UNIX based environment.
• Provides application and technical support, as well as project direction to Client entities as needed.
• Coordinates and performs well on work assignments in order to meet deadlines and ensures continued progress toward assignment completion.
• Experience in creating power chart related scripts like Form retrievals, Power note scripts and patient discharge/depart scripts.
• Experience in Anesthesia Billing, FirstNet Billing and Quality report scripts.
• Develops logic for new program or analyzes and modifies logic in existing program.
- Application Programmer Analyst II at Trinity Health
- Technical Support Assistant at Trinity Health
- MS Access Developer\ Admin at Acro Services Corp
- Process payroll and make staff schedule every two weeks at Laurel Park West An Assisted Living Home
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Biochemistry, Chemistry
- Diploma - Pharmacy
Genesis is a internal associate only application. Genesis refers to a multiple of different type of business entities. Genesis provides for the generic set-up at the business level of all business entities that the system will perform transactions. This business are typically entities the we fund from time to time that need to be set-up for automated disbursing FPO (Floor Plan Online):
Floor plan online is a external associate only application. Bank of America provides floor plan lending to auto, RV and Marine dealership. These are line of credit loans used to fund inventory for the purpose of retail sales. Responsibilities:
➢ Involve in the analysis, design, development, deployment and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
➢ Understanding user change requirements and analyzing the source systems and Developed UI pages using AJAX, AngularJS, Angular5, Bootstrap, Node JS, CSS, HTML5, jQuery, JSP, Tiles framework.
➢ Involve in implementing Autosys jobs to generate reports and jobs by using Autosys and cron expressions
➢ Using Java 8 Streams and Multithreading concepts for custom operations on data collections
➢ Use Java Micro service architecture using Spring Boot for rapid development and modular deployment of functionalities in a highly scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems in Cloud environment.
➢ Removed bank of America logo from genesis application and added bran new logo of bank of America.
➢ Implementing the code for forgot password in FPO application
➢ Implementing Spring Boot unit testing using Junit5 and Mockito for web services and Karma for Angular components as a part of Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
➢ Using JIRA for bug tracking and raising tickets.
➢ Developing Junit test cases for unit testing the application.
➢ Using Log4j libraries for logging and managing code base.
➢ Using GIT for version control.
➢ Implemented Spring Security for basic authentication at API Level, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
➢ Interacted with middle ware team and migrated both genesis and fpo applications from SiteMinder to ping access.
➢ Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology, we have scrum meeting once in every two weeks where we would demo all the user stories done during that iteration for final feedback from end LOB.
➢ Followed Iterative/Agile process for the sprint-based product delivery. Involved in Sprint planning, daily stand ups, Grooming session and Sprint retrospective.
➢ Implemented Spring Beans using IOC, DAO and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
➢ Merging the branches to release branch and deployed the ear's in (Continuous Integrated Testing (CIT), system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance test (UAT) environments by using Jenkins.
➢ Prepared the use cases and UI design according to client specification document.
➢ Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
➢ Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
➢ Implement the best practices and performance improvement / productivity plans.
➢ Co-ordination of activities between off-shore and onsite teams. Environment: JDK 1.8, Eclipse IDE, JPA, Spring MVC, Spring boot, SOAP UI, REST, AutoSys, HTML, CSS, Angular5, Node.js, JSON, SQL Server 2014, Oracle 11g, Jenkins, WebLogic, GIT, JIRA.
- Application Programmer V at Bank of America
- Java/J2EE Developer at US Bank
- Java/J2EE Developer at Alta Hospital System LLc
- Java/J2EE Developer at Lucid Innovations
1 year at this Job
* Working to create a mobile app for Android that helps groups plan social events * Helping program features using the Google Maps API, such as a function to pick the closest restaurant based on the GPS location of users * Implemented a responsive user interface using XML * Utilizes Java and object-oriented programming * Prototyped a user interface outline for the application
- Application Programmer at Intermittently
- Software Engineer Internship at Midwest Industrial Services
- Research Assistant at UIC Nursing School
- Undergraduate Grader at UIC Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science Department
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Computer Science
Responsible for finding solutions to problems using a wide range of web based
including Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and DB2.
• Able to effectively listen and communicate with plant personnel in order to accurately determine solutions to their particular problem.
• Collaborated with teams both local and remote to develop applications.
- Application Programmer at Goodyear Tire and Rubber
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Arts