As an application specialist, I make outgoing calls and assist applicants in completing their health and life insurance applications.
- Application Specialist at EMSI
- Child Care Teacher at A Lighthouse for Kids
- Child Care Worker at YMCA
- Child Care Worker at Champion Zone After school and summer camp
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Application Specialist for Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Assisted new and existing clients during their open enrollment period. Tasks included assisting with forms, verifying information, submitting changes and confirming monthly deductibles. Additionally logged payment method, closed applications and forwarded all paperwork to appropriate insurance companies.
- Application Specialist at Alta Resources
- Warehouse Associate at HALLOWEEN CLUB
1 year, 3 months at this Job
6910 Brasada Dr, Houston, TX 77085
MSH is a wholesales maintenance supply company serving the apartment industry.
Cash Application Specialist
• Accurately & timely posting of lockbox, wires, ACH, and credit card payments to customers invoices
• Identify & research unapplied cash for correct application of funds.
• Research payments when needed for credit managers.
• Provide numerous of administrative tasks as needed by management.
- Cash Application Specialist at Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- Accounts Service Representative at Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- Shift Manager at SamCas-McDonalds
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Sinomax
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Accounting Degree
- None - Business Administration
In addition to Application Specialist I have held the following positions with in the company to include; Field Service Engineer, Quality/Startup Technician, and Technical Support Specialist. My work experience was installing, repairing, PM service, and parts sales of CNC laser cutting, hydraulic punching, and automation systems. Most recently my roles include application support for CNC Punch Press machines, teaching CAD/CAM software to customers for programming machines, doing time studies and prodcuct demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Application Specialist at Strippit, Inc.
- Electronics Technician at USN
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Technical Studies
As an ultrasound clinical application specialist, I have experience in device training and being able to communicate to the physician how to properly use a new device. I have done training for all who participate in the study. This procedure was an ultrasound guided technique; therefore, I had to guide and train the sonographers on what transvaginal views were needed along with measurements and what to look for during the ultrasound guided procedure.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Femasys
- at Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- at Lawnwood Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
IS Application Specialist (August 2009 - July 2011) Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (CHKD) Provided ongoing system support, design, testing, analyzing, maintenance, and administration of assigned computer applications throughout a health information system (Cerner) Analyzed complex system, application and reporting problems identified by hospital end-users and identified, tested and implemented effective IT solutions Worked closely and collaborated with hospital directors, department management and vendors to ensure utilization of an application met business needs and goal objectives Responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of a hospital information system Created and updated the user accounts for all system users throughout a hospital Ensured timely communication of work status to department leadership, identified and documented all new and existing application processes and suggested opportunities for future business system improvements Initiated two one-on-one training sessions for department new hires, mentored team members and provided a basic understanding of HIS/FSI integration and printer functionality
- IS Application Specialist at Children's Hospital of the King'
- Business Analyst at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Communications
FIeld application specialist responsible for on site installation, calibration, training and troubleshooting of a wide range of Roche instruments in clinical and research laboratories. Monitoring equipment, reagents and system performance to ensure operational performance. Provided support and expert advice for sales.
- Field Application Specialist at Roche Diagnostics Brazil
- Technical Application Specialist at Roche Diagnostics Latam
- Clinical Microbiologist at Diagnósticos da América
- Technical Sales Specialist at Comercial Graulab Ltda
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Organizational restructure; SSM Health restructured the EHR application teams. Updated my job description and role within the SSM Health organization. The restructure organized a once regionally-focused division of teams to a system focused, virtual application team. I transitioned to a Senior EHR Application Specialist on the Order's team. I possess an advanced knowledge of EHR, workflows, interdependencies, build and testing skills, lead small-to-medium projects, and mentor fellow caregivers. Assisted with the Epic merges (consolidation of Epic versions), supporting nine ministries throughout the SSM system in St. Louis and Wisconsin, providing build and testing, as well as end-user support during implementations. Obtained Epic certification of Order Transmittal.
- Senior EHR Application Specialist at SSM Healthcare - Integrated Health Technologies
- Regional Product Specialist Multifacilities West at SSM Health St. Francis Hospital
- Small Business Co-Owner at The Palms Bar & Grill
- Registered Nurse at SSM Health St. Francis Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Nursing - RN
- Associate Degree in Nursing - LPN
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Training specialist, application support and customer support for issues for Pathology equipment. i
- Application Specialist at LEICA BIOSYSTEMS
- SR HISTOLOGIST at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO HOSPITAL
- Histologist at Rush Hospital
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- BOG DEGREE LIBERAL ARTS - LIBERAL ARTS
The Lead Application Specialist has advanced level knowledge of specific areas of the electronic health record (EHR) and is responsible for workload coordination within the application team. Assists team members with task prioritization, leads 1:1 update meetings with team members and serves as a first level escalation for issues. This role often operates independently with responsibility for building and testing the EHR through multiple phases of project implementations and creating build documentation. Leads peers in completing small-to-medium projects. Must have advanced knowledge and understanding of workflows and interdependencies with EHRs and provide guidance and training to less experienced team members.
- EHR Application Specialist Lead at SSM Health
- Regional Corporate Manager PAS Onsite Services at SSM Health Care
- North Operating Group Director of Patient Access at SSM Health Care
- Director of Patient Access, St. Joseph Hospital West and DePaul Health Center at SSM Health Care
6 years, 10 months at this Job