Application Support Analyst
- Application Support Analyst at Active Health Management
- Application Support Analyst at
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science and engineering
Application Support Analyst
- Application Support Analyst at PHH Mortgage
- Data Center Analyst II at Independence Blue Cross
- Application Support Engineer at M&T Bank
- On call Customer Support/Customer Service at IBM Company/AMTRAK/AT&T
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - word & excel Course of excel pivot tables
Houston, TX 2011 - Current
JP Morgan Chase Investment Bank provides custom applications for its clients for the Investment Bank's trading activities, reconciliation, Cash and Custody business functions.
Application Support Analyst
As a lead member of the Operate Level 2 team, provide application and infrastructure support to our Business aligned support teams, manage and deliver change to the production environment for 20+ applications deployed globally over 3 regions (NA, APAC, Europe). This group consists of 3 regional teams implementing a follow the Sun support strategy.
• Provide investigative analysis on daily application issues, and coordinate their remediation with development teams and in support of L1 needs; including Secure File Transfer, IBML Bus Management, FIX message monitoring and trouble-shooting
• Responsible for managing overall change process for 20+ production applications deployed globally over 3 regions.
• Mentor new hires for on-boarding
• Determine initiatives for our team that parallel top level objectives.
• Provide documentation of application operational procedures and environment setup
• Develop Scripts (Perl, Python, Shell, SQL) to monitor application health via Geneos as well as Administer monitoring changes to Geneos; I.e. on boarding new applications.
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to improve and deliver HADR solutions
• Drive release automation processes
• Coordinate Change processes with AD teams ( PTO, PWG)
• Manage network configurations for failover scenarios
• Drive continuous process improvement with team members
• Technical: Sybase/Sybase IQ, Oracle, Python, Perl, Bash, Control M, Autosys, Geneos, Tomcat Server, Apache; FCFM, Chronicles, MongoDB, Cassandra, WebSphere, FIX Message, MQ
- Application Support Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
- Technical Implementation Lead at US Dataworks
- Application Support Analyst at Ajilon
- Implementation Technical Consultant at Worksuite, LLC
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
As the Application Support Analyst I am the subject matter expert on supported systems including Velocify & Encompass, constantly learning and connecting key business drivers to processes. Have worked to align system capabilities with business objectives and deliver Tier 1 support in resolving issues of mild to moderate complexity in production environments. Work hand-in-hand with other IT staff (i.e. project managers, business analysts, software developers, IT infrastructure and operations team members), business managers, internal end users, and third-party vendors.
• Log and track issues to resolution
• Perform analysis of issues to either resolve at Tier 1 or escalate to Tier 2 support
• Identify workarounds where necessary
• Communicate and coordinate with vendor support teams and other internal IT staff
• Perform new user setup, including creating user accounts and configuring appropriate security permissions and access levels; also, includes modifications to existing users based on role changes, and user deactivation and terminations
• Create and modify reports using system admin and configuration tools
• Utilize company protocols to reassign and create new customer records in both lead management and loan origination systems
• Manage customer email lists with email software
• Administer lead creation for referral / self-sourced and additional properties
• Create new Velocify lead marketing campaigns
• Daily importing of our Loanpal Solar leads into Velocify
• Create, update, enable and disable Velocify lead distribution programs
• Act as the Velocify administrator when performing all systematic changes to our client settings, lead management, administration and reporting
• Provide clear written and oral communication with vendors, IT and internal customer teams
• Responsible for conducting the end of month Do Not Call monthly scrub to maintain compliance with national laws and regulations
- Application Support Analyst - IT at Paramount Equity Mortgage, LLC
- Account Specialist - Client Services at VELOCIFY, INC
- Marketing Operations Manager - Corporate Marketing at REVERSE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS, INC
- Business Analyst at REVERSE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS, INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Justice and Law
- - Criminal Justice
New Department) Application Support Analyst.
● Answering calls in regards to issues coordinated through the drives systems.
● Assigning/Urgent tickets into the DOR Drives systems.
● Transferring calls to the appropriate tier level analyst.
● Communicated via IM, Phone, and Email.
● Answering questions to the correct steps to process registrations for vehicles.
● Communicated with County Clerks, Managers, and DMV Clerks.
● Checked updates via email daily.
- Tier 1 Application Support Analyst TEMP at Department of Revenue
- Customer Service TEMP at Lendmark Financial Services
- Data Entry TEMP at Groove Automotive
3 months at this Job
Senior Business Application Support Analyst Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Rockville, MD · Researched and resolved business and technical issues for Gateway Business Application Support (GBAS) group. · Team leader for 4 individuals. · Analyzed data, researched, evaluated and resolved transmission errors in their Order Audit Trail System. · Managed caseloads by using a proprietary case tracking system, CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). · Documented cases in detail with information about conversations with Registered Representatives and FINRA firm members. · Qualitative research and writing intensive work. · Enforced FINRA and SEC/stock market rules for each of the applications supported by the GBAS group. · Help Desk support for all internal employees, Broker Dealer firms and the public. · Tier 1 support for technical issues; created technical tickets and forwarded to Tier 2 support team. · Responded to incoming calls, emails and voicemails from internal employees, member firms and the public 100% of the time. · Contacted firms via telephone and in writing to assist them with resolving transmission errors. · Edited and updated internal support page. · Provided written and verbal feedback to management regarding observed trends and problems. · Attended meetings to raise and resolve issues for FINRA supported applications. · Trained new team members on all GBAS supported applications. · Administrative duties; typing, 100% case management, 100% telephone work and 100% computer use. · Daily use of Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) Outlook, VPN and Bomgar (screen-sharing software). Teacher D.C. Public Schools & Del Paso Heights School District Washington, D.C. & Sacramento, CA · Created lesson plans for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th grade students. · Modeled good behavior and communication skills so students could learn how to communicate with and treat others. · Graded homework and other assignments so students received proper feedback day-by-day and on their report cards · Communicated with parents about their child’s progress. · Paid attention to students who required extra help or guidance. · Prepared students for any standardized tests required by the state. · Supervised children in and out of the classroom, including during recess, assemblies and lunchtime. · Participated in faculty meetings and collaborations. · Prepared for class outside of work hours or during the summer. · Helped children who were sick or hurt. · Professional development skills updated about new teaching methods, activities or technology that could be implemented in the classroom.
- Senior Business Application Support Analyst at Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA Human Resources Management
- B.A. - Social Work
Responsibilities The System Analyst III position requires an experienced technology expert that solve software system issues. Responsible for all aspects of incident resolution including impact analysis, root cause identification, escalation management, and effective communication with internal users, external clients, development teams and senior management. Additionally, the analyst is required to combine system integration and engineering skills to build and manage distributed, fault-tolerant systems and infrastructure. Also, a strong emphasis is placed on identifying and implementing improvements for various business teams. Privide support for ECM Systems (Kofax & Content Server), ServiceNow and Sales Logix CRM. Provide continuity and stability across the production and non-production environments. Respond to and resolve production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact. Prioritize, coordinate and plan changes to the production environment to ensure robust and problem free application releases. Review and influence design, architecture, standards and methodologies across the application. Plan and participate in disaster recovery and business continuity exercises Root cause analyses and recommend changes to resolve Problem Management incidents. Design, develop, test, & deliver web applications and components on OpenText Content server Work closely with business analysts & designers to ensure the project specifications are met Work as ServiceNow administrator Promote and participate in the sharing of knowledge Work with Business to onboard or find improvements into using Content Server Additional Duties Create metrics for the application support team to be provided monthly Lead small projects that result in the use of Content Server.
- Application Support Analyst at CIBC
- Corp Contractor at Links Technology Solutions
- Application Support Analyst at VW Credit
- Data Center Computer Operator at VW Credit - Libertyville, IL
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Resolution and overall application support of the Billing and Rating applications that support 2nd Brand, Wholesale Services, and the user interfaces used by T-Mobile internal and frontline representatives.
• Coordination of end user support for all systems. Assess system issues, coordinate, determine root cause, impacts and recommend solutions.
• Monitor systems and hardware performance and usage. Manage the system change process.
• On-call support to perform validation testing for minor and major releases.
- Application Support, Analyst at TEKsystems
- Technical support Specialist - Cricket Wireless at TEKsystems
- Infrastructure Operations Center (IOC) Team Lead at SOUTHERN COMPANY
- Supervisor at Sprint Communications
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
• Level 1 Application Support role for a Global Financial corporation, in the Global Wealth Management/Private Banking space. Troubleshoot and triage issues on first contact, escalate production, operations, and development issues to Level 2.
- Application Support Analyst at Kforce
- Customer Support Engineer at Sparta Systems, Inc
- Technical Support Consultant/Monitoring Analyst at QAD, Inc
- Technical Support Analyst at Moody's Investors Service, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Master of Science - Statistics
• Tracked, logged and responded to support tickets. Performed user account maintenance, managed incidents and provided resolution for end-users technical challenges. Troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
• Worked extensively with different departments to launch new POS Retail Management System for the company
• Performed software application and disaster recovery testing, ensuring business-readiness following failover.
• Provided business capability of running own reports by requesting reporting dashboard for most commonly requested data.
• Worked with Counterpoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce
• Tested and refined computer image and application interoperability during a company-wide IT transition.
• Managed printer services including server and printer configuration, resupply, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• Worked and communicated business critical issues across multiple teams
- Application Support Analyst at Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Software Support Specialist at Brady Corporation
- Regulatory Compliance Analyst at Brady Corporation
- at Nassco
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Science and Technology