Application Support Engineer 2016 - 2019
Bank of the West
• Install, deploy and support Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) off-the-shelf application, which includes building environment, software installations, testing support, and implementation.
• Install, deploy, upgrade and support Currency Transaction Report (CTR) off-the-shelf application and platform (e.g., OS, HW, DB, and Network) upgrades, including building environment, software installations, testing support, and implementation.
• Install/Upgrade Lexis Nexis Bridger Insight Smart Client (off-the-shelf application) on Citrix Servers for business users.
• Identifying root cause, providing resolution and clearly documenting the cause, impact and resolution when production issue arises.
• Coordinate and work with business unit, vendor, internal IT when required during project execution or if problem arise until resolution is provided.
• Coordinated, developed and maintained effective relationships with DBA's and other support teams while resolving any issues between the software application and any hardware, network requirement.
• Maintaining application up-to-today patches to adherence to compliance, security and IT standards which includes service accounts, OS patches, vendor patches, 3rd party patches.
• Design, Develop and Deploy Applications as required by customers (BSA/AML Business units).
• Provided 24x7 production application support (across various lines of businesses) and meet daily business needs.
• Responsible for Revising, updating and providing release and project documentation as required.
• Responsible for managing small to medium projects like Oracle jdk and tomcat upgrade.
• Supported and performed Disaster Recovery Activities.
• Troubleshooting and resolving tickets (Incidents and Service Requests) as assigned in an acceptable SLA through Cherwell Tracking System.
• Adhere to Compliance rules and regulations by attending training and maintaining a basic knowledge of procedures.
- Application Support Engineer at Bank of the West
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer at California ISO
- Oracle Programmer Analyst at American Power Conversion
- Systems Specialist at Alltel Information Services
3 years at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
Washington, DC 20011 March 2008 - June 2019 Stroz Friedberg is a global leader in investigations, intelligence, and risk management, providing forensics, expert witness, and electronic discovery (eDiscovery) services. Lead Application Support Engineer Responsible for building tools and customizations per client requests, as well as troubleshooting and support. with up to 50M records. 20M documents.
• Provided real-time solutions to urgent custom requests, bugs, and data issues.
• Implemented SQL automations, backend scripts to search and organize docs for review and provide audit trail.
• Served on the bug triage meetings, escalating tickets based on impact.
• Efficiently wrote and optimized queries and pl/SQL scripts to resolve bottlenecks and other slowdowns in processing datasets
• Proposed, designed, and deployed a proprietary set of .NET software tools to automate and monitor workflows.
• Provided formalized training and on-going coaching to team members on customizing and troubleshooting database applications.
• Created an extensive pl/SQL solution for a high-profile eDiscovery project, normalizing the data and automating the searching of
• Co-Authored a set of tools for the migration from an Oracle backend to an SQL Server database.
Washington, DC 20011 March 2008 - June 2019
Stroz Friedberg is a global leader in investigations, intelligence, and risk management, providing forensics, expert witness, and electronic
discovery (eDiscovery) services.
Lead Application Support Engineer
Responsible for building tools and customizations per client requests, as well as troubleshooting and support.
with up to 50M records.
- Lead Application Support Engineer at Stroz Friedberg, an Aon Company
- eDiscovery Specialist at Docuity LLC
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
● Application Support Engineer in support of Equifax in-house and 3rd party distributed applications.
● Distributed production applications, as well as deployment of new software, upgrades, and application code to re-mediate known defects.
● Provides support, maintenance, and configuration services for various middle-ware and platform components, such as application servers, web servers and database servers.
● Ensures that application documentation needed for code release and support is accurate, tested, and complete, and provides services to automate installations where possible.
● Provides technical expertise in support of all business and Information Technology sponsored projects.
- Application Support Engineer at Equifax
- Application Support Engineer at Apex Systems
- Application Support Engineer at TEKsystems, Scottrade
- System Analyst at TEKsystems, SAIC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Provided e-Commerce and Order Management software support to enterprise clients by resolving technical issues.
● Created custom application integrations using Node SDK that interacts with RestAPI backend to assist clients with non-core product functionalities.
● Collaborated with Dev and QA team by assisting in debugging, resolving and testing core bugs.
● Increased client satisfaction from 77% to 97% by providing efficient and effective support to clients, and reduced client case backlog from over 1900 cases to under 500 cases in the first year.
● Promoted to Tier 2 Support Engineer in less than a year.
- Application Support Engineer at Kibo Software Inc
- Project Manager at Ferris State University
2 years at this Job
- B.Sc. - Computer Networks and Systems
• L3 Engineer for Information Security Data Loss Protection Application
• Tested and deployed Information Security Agents
• Responsible for server upgrades and monthly patch management
• Designed daily health check processes to monitor the overall IT systems
• Tracked issues and designed SOP (standard operating procedure) documents
• Designed and supported Information Security controls for the blocking of data egress
• Extensively tested for the compatibility of Information Security software with core loaded endpoints
• Led projects to update Information Security software application version, developing a deployment package, tested in Pilot and Dev environments, and coordinated rollout to production.
• Led the initiatives to integrate new business acquisitions for compliance into the existing Information Security support model.
- Application Support Engineer at Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions
- Senior Desktop Support Specialist (Network Technician IV) at Convergys Corporation
- Desktop Support Specialist at Pomeroy IT Solutions
7 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - AAS - Computer Network Engineering
Technical Scope: Workspace One UEM, AirWatch Console, Jira, Zen Desk Provide world class application support as a member of the Mobile Email Management team and challenged regularly to think outside the standard support box. Key Achievements: * Initiated peer case review as a mentorship tool for seasoned engineers to assist their junior "buddies" in improving technical and soft skills as well as analytical acumen. * Maintain consistent top box CSAT scores by routinely going the extra mile for customers. * Developing a train the trainer platform to provide a cross training avenue for engineers so they can provide support across VMware's entire MDM solution.
- Application Support Engineer at VMware AirWatch
- Application System Analyst II at CINC Systems
- Sr. Technical Support Engineer/Premier Support at Marketo
- Technical Support Engineer at Scantron
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Part time) ZeroONE Academy is a small startup company with passions to providing quality software solutions and education. Assigned Project: Application Support, decision-making support and furthering company growth and profitability. * Designing and developing databases for training, record keeping and production reporting systems. * Writing new and modifying existing test cases and plans. Creating and enhancing automation tests. * Preparing software documentations from requirements management to release. * Training students in the helm of computer science including mathematics and business analysis. * Working collaboratively and closely with team members and management on time driven projects.
- Application Support Engineer at ZeroONE Academy
- Business Systems Analyst at FedTech Solutions, LLC (FTS)
- Senior Consultant - Business Systems Analyst / Support Engineer - Department of Agriculture (USDA) at CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. (CGI)
- Business Analyst - Support Engineer - Department of Labor (DOL) at GCE, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement - Business Intelligence Developer
- Certificate of Accomplishment - Business Intelligence Analysis
- Certificate of Completion
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
• Multitask in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Learn and retain knowledge of new and existing services offered by the company in order to assist with support requests related to: Our chat client, a software application used to accept incoming conversations Our customer management website used to assist our customers with account settings, adjusting the appearance of our page additions, adding administrators or agents and report reviewing Guiding customers or website providers through troubleshooting our HTML code onto their website allowing for potential customers to initiate contact with our clients
• Respond to support requests that are received via chat, incoming phone calls and the Salesforce ticketing system
- Application Support Engineer at LivePerson/Contact at Once
- Support Analyst at AT&T/CRICKET WIRELESS
- Help Desk Analyst/Team Lead at IBM LENOVO
- Tech Support Rep at Mil-Spec LLC
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Administer telematics application for OEM and insurance carriers
• Trouble shoot, identify issues, and implement improvements as needed
• Utilize Storm UI topology to gather metrics for trouble shooting
• AWS cloud environment
• Linux environment
• Created Python scripts to streamline processes
• Familiarity with Remedy ticketing system
• Familiarity with Atlassian applications, Confluence, BitBucket, JIRA
• Completed RCAs as needed
• Work with developers to understand code, and algorithms
• Query DB to pull metrics via SQL Developer and DBeaver
• Analyze data processing to identify bottle necks
- Application Support Engineer at CCC Information Services
- Application Administrator at AECOM
- IT Support Specialist at URS Corporation
- IT System Support Specialist III at State of TX Comptroller Office
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering
Team lead overseeing 13 direct reports on-site at Google's Sunnyvale campus, consisting of 2 developers and 10 tier 2
support representatives. Oversaw and developed hypercare handoff plan of enterprise Salesforce instance to my
support team resulting in ~20% increase in ticket resolution rate within SLA.
● Compiled metrics for leadership (SLO adherence, daily ticket intake, daily ticket resolution rate, individual CSAT)
● Created detailed dashboards and graphs for above mentioned metrics
● Personally interviewed dozens of candidates expanding team from 13 local members to 30 members in 3 sites
● Created training itineraries for groups of new hires as a result of rapid team expansion
● Held monthly 1:1 review sessions with each of my reports to review metrics, CSAT, and development plan
● Developed team charter to assist delegates in understanding employee assessment and KPI's
● Improved business relations with partner data quality and engineering teams by hosting meetings and creating joint mailing/chat groups resulting in improved communications and faster ticket resolution times
● Assisted in day to day support operations analyzing and resolving Salesforce tickets in multiple Salesforce instances
● Created automated monthly Salesforce reports to monitor individual, shift, and team case metrics
- Lead Application Support Engineer at Tech-Pro
- System Administrator II, Global Messaging and Collaboration (GMC) at Genentech
- Billing Coordinator, Medicare Team at American Medical Response
- Telecommunications Operator, Relay Operator at MCI/Verizon/Nordia
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent