Responsibilities Application Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Provide support through email and chat applications to give employees quick answers to IT issues. Provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. Selected Achievements: Received Helix Honors award for outstanding work performance on 09/16 Received promotion to Senior Customer Service Operations Specialist 09/17 Received promotion to Course Production Specialist 06/18 Received Helix Honors award for outstanding work performance on 06/18 Received promotion to Application Support Engineer 03/19
Application Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Provide support through email and chat applications to give employees quick answers to IT issues. Provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Received Helix Honors award for outstanding work performance on 09/16
Received promotion to Senior Customer Service Operations Specialist 09/17
Received promotion to Course Production Specialist 06/18
Received Helix Honors award for outstanding work performance on 06/18
Received promotion to Application Support Engineer 03/19
- Application Support Engineer at Helix Education
- Security Officer at Securitas
- Team Leader at Harkins Theatre
- Provider at Community Living Options
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctoral of Philosophy - Criminal Justice and Emergency Management
- Master of Arts - Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Associate - General Studies
- Associate - Social and Behavioral Science
• Improved application performance through optimization of flow processes.
• Answered and triaged requests for assistance in order to provide top-notch support.
• Updated department documentation such as license databases, infrastructure maps and FAQs to maintain consistent response levels.
• Gathered project requirements to ensure quality deliverables.
• Diagnosed and troubleshooted UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
• Monitored network performance and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements.
• Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER at Interactive Communications
- Visa's K-format, and Grocery Host at Worldpay Merchant Services
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
* Internal transfer to the Enterprise Risk Case Management application team after demonstrating the ability to quickly learn and master complex concepts. * Development of the Norkom system used for fraud prevention, loss prevention, and wire/ACH transaction processing. * Support and development based in PL SQL database changes, Java scripting, and platform based configurations. * Coordinating efforts with business units and managing stories/bugs within the JIRA platform for Agile development.
- Application Support Engineer at Bank of the West
- Senior Cybersecurity Identity Management Analyst at Bank of the West
- Information Security Analyst II at Bank of the West
- Information Security Analyst I (contracted) at Bank of the West
7 months at this Job
Carvana Company wide application support. Refined and improved existing IT tools using C#. Utilize SQL daily to edit and analyze information within our databases. Monitor various platforms for system outages including but not limited to Splunk and MONGO. Communicate with all areas within the company to provide support and improve efficiency through website and process changes. Resolve website outages.
- Application Support Engineer at
- Customer Advocate at
- Seasonal marketing at Marketing & Communications
- Business Development Specialist at Chepri, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.A - Communication Analysis
- Associate of Arts
• Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for technical issues across multiple applications received via ticketing system (no end-user phone support)
• Provide prompt and complete resolution and conduct root cause analysis of incidents - (this will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved)
• Query our application database and logs to understand issues at the macro, as well as micro level
• Configure client applications and script solutions to recurring configuration issues
• Interface with Business Units, Service Desk, Operational Analyst, Business Analyst and Development areas to ensure problem resolution
• Assess severity of problems, determine corrective action, resolve technical problems
• Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
• Take the initiative to create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency
• Assists Application Support Manager in developing/revising policies and procedures for supporting new and ongoing applications
- Enterprise Application Support Engineer at Choice Hotels
- Desktop / Ops Analyst at Solu Technologies
- Desktop Support Technician II at American Traffic Solutions
- FSO Technician at Cigna
5 months at this Job
Onsite at Facebook
• Part of Legal - Compliance, Security and Investigations team.
• Assist and triage application bugs.
• Implement solutions.
• Escalating and routing tasks appropriately.
• Provide Payment Compliance support.
• Responsible for on-call tasks and resolution.
• KB Articles, Team Documentation, Data Migration, Sales Force, etc.
Onsite at Facebook
- APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER at ACCENTURE FLEX
- SENIOR ANALYST at Ascension Information Services (AIS)
- IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST, PRG at CLIENT - CONVIO, A BLACKBAUD CO
- WEB PRODUCTION ASSISTANT at ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Member of the Remote Systems Operations team which provides 24/7 Support for over 500 UNIX/Linux servers and applications around the world. Provides patching and change management support for all UNIX Servers and UNIX Based Applications
• Works with the Current UNIX team to help resolve UNIX tickets, issues and problems that may occur in the UNIX environment
• Work to help resolving any UNIX and Application issues that may affect the UNIX environment
• Provide System and Application support for Baker Hughes Customers
- Systems Application Support Engineer at Baker Hughes
- UNIX Systems Administrator at Randstad Technologies
- UNIX Systems Administrator at Logic Technology, Inc
- Senior UNIX Administrator at Baylor College Of Medicine
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
NIMS Intrastate Mutual Aid an (E)mergency (O)perations (C)enter - Information Technology Support Introduction Own, understand, and fully support multiple applications with great depth as Microsoft Certified Professional well as providing an effective interface between users and service providers Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator supplying all necessary diagnostic information, according to established procedures. Troubleshoot and resolve system problems reported by the business as well as training end users across multiple functions (i.e. Finance, Work Planning, Nuclear Operations etc.). Prepare technical reports, test-cases, and instructional manuals as documentation to support development and project management. Implement and configure new and legacy systems as well as systems analysis of the enterprise applications used on the site as well as testing systems before they are moved to production as needed to support business operations. Develop and provide reports for the business community. Operational support for generation of data files, databases, reports, prints, etc. in daily operations. Support and management of application workflow and data flow processes in support of the business. Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner as well as actively participating in Safety Work Groups.
- Application Support Engineer III at Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth LLC
- IT Physician Liaison at St. Mary's Medical Center
- Information Technology Manager at
- IT Manager at Complete Services In Computing
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Business - Computer Science Technology
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Communication
- Associate of Arts - (A.A.), Social Sciences
- Diploma - Graphic Arts & Printing
- High School Diploma
Scottsdale Arizona 2014-Present Orion Health is an award-winning, global healthcare software company that develops creative and modern eHealth solutions. Application Support Engineer II, Scottsdale, Arizona * Responsible for the daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution for globally managed services clients. Emphasis is on the following Orion Health products: Orion Health Platform, Portal, Results, Viewer, Health Information Exchange (HIE), Clinical Data Repository, Notifications, Mobile, and Business Intelligence. * Manage Helpdesk Queues for assigned clients, being the primary conduit between Development and the customer. * Participate in regular meetings with clients to manage open issues and new work as desired. * Assist Development with testing changes prior to release. * Create run books to assist co-workers in supporting our application portfolio. * Submit ideas for improvements to assist the company's progress.
- Application Support Engineer II at Orion Health
- Lead Software Support Engineer at Scientific Technologies Corporation
- Customer Support Analyst-SalesLogix at Sage
- Customer Support Technician at Mercer Advisors
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Information Technology Core Studies
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Paralegal Studies
- A+ Certification
Enterprise Rating Group, Production Support Supported VZW's new business critical data mediation and rating system processing 4.9 billion records per day ○ Involved in the full life cycle of the new systems (development, testing, performance, staging, and production) ○ Maintained the well-being of production systems by monitoring and reacting to issues as appropriate ○ Resolved critical issues occurring in production by working closely with developers to identify and correct the underlying defects causing the problems ○ Improved performance of the application support team by mentoring/training newer members in the operation of our systems and the improvement of their troubleshooting skills ○ Validated new rating system by developing tools to compare its results with those of the existing rating system ○ Helped management to better understand the functioning of the mediation system by developing tools to extract scheduling information and present it in a form amenable to scripted report generation ○ Used Unix/Linux command line tools to identify and repair or remove records from files that errored out of the mediation system
- Application Support Engineer at Verizon Wireless
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Database Administration