-Provided application support by troubleshooting SOAPUI, SQL, Java, and Windows Server issues. -Performed maintenance of applications servers by updating licenses of application on cloud environment. -Migrated domains and hosted zones from multiple AWS accounts on Route 53. -Maintained S3 and IAM policies including custom policies created with JSON -Manage and configured AD Domain Group Policy and Security Groups for users in the AWS EC2 environment. -Created run books in order to train and assist future Cloud Ops and Application Support Engineer team members on processes inside of Nextgate.
- DevOps/Application Support Engineer at NextGate Solutions
- DevOps Engineer at McAfee
- IT Support at PCC Structural
- IT Support/Desktop Support at Daimler Trucks North America
11 months at this Job
•Application support engineer for FLIR's flagship Video Management Software
•Daily task is use a tool called Bomgar to remotely assist professional installers and integrate surveillance software on end users sites
•Troubleshoot hardware such as IP cameras, servers and software malfunctions as well as any network issues that occur in a CCTV environment is a key function for this job
•Keep track of all our work in NetSuite and follow/create new support documents
- Application Support Engineer at FLIR Systems
- Technical Support Engineer at Afiniti
- IT Support Intern at Ports America
- Software development intern at Clearpool Group
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Providing Production application support on the external customer facing applications using apache, tomcat, Linux, postgreSQL and other web tools to maintain various systems for USC.
• Doing Proof of concept type work by setting up VM's and bringing up environments tailored to test a scenario for later use in production systems.
• Part of a 24/7 team performing trouble shooting, upgrades, maintenance and patching, problem analysis and resolution, and change control coordination to ensure application uptime on over 25 applications that span the entire technology spectrum (some are 20 yrs old and heading to sunset, others are under a yr old and still being very actively developed).
• Entering scheduled changes and defects as well as handling incoming requests and Incidents in BMC Remedy/MyServices and maintaining an audit trail and representing the changes in change control meetings.
• Performing various tasks to facilitate migration of code, environment management, DR testing and addressing data, autosys jobs, logical flow and progression and connectivity issues as they arise.
• Interfacing with other teams on issues that need escalation or external assistance to ensure smooth and quick progression of issues to resolution.
- Unix Application Support Engineer at USC support team IBM
- Unix Application Support Engineer at Fannie Mae
- Unix Application Support Engineer at Bank of America
- Application Support Engineer at Wells Fargo
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
Technical Scope: Workspace One UEM, AirWatch Console, Jira, Zen Desk Provide world class application support as a member of the Mobile Email Management team and challenged regularly to think outside the standard support box. Key Achievements: * Initiated peer case review as a mentorship tool for seasoned engineers to assist their junior "buddies" in improving technical and soft skills as well as analytical acumen. * Maintain consistent top box CSAT scores by routinely going the extra mile for customers. * Developing a train the trainer platform to provide a cross training avenue for engineers so they can provide support across VMware's entire MDM solution.
- Application Support Engineer at VMware AirWatch
- Application System Analyst II at CINC Systems
- Sr. Technical Support Engineer/Premier Support at Marketo
- Technical Support Engineer at Scantron
1 year at this Job
- Some college
· Lead team of 5 analysts to improve Service Level Objectives (SLOs) by 25%. · Received Halliburton Innovation Award for resolving user access issue due to outdated licensing system; mitigated loss of approximately $60M in revenue. · Streamlined Production Enhancement (PE) and Cementing Software Support processes, improving efficiency by 30% for support tickets and 80% for licensing. · Managed PE software validation field trials, reducing critical production issues by 25%. · Reduced field operation software CPI related to IFS by 40% and served as in-house expert for Utilization Based Maintenance (UBM) application. · Organized application pilot tests, rollouts, and provided Product Specialist with software enhancements, eliminating 50% of reported issues. · Gathered requirements/specifications and tested domains for new software tool; reduced maintenance costs by 40%, approximately $10M. · Provided on-call technical support to 2000+ internal and external customers including Chevron and Conoco Phillips for proprietary hydraulic fracturing real-time data acquisition software and 20+ applications. · Collaborated with Product Specialist, Development and QA teams to add an embedded service account name and password into software installer, eliminating user error of locking out accounts. Reduced incident from 50% to <5%, saving 2 weeks/account.
- Lead Application Support Engineer at Halliburton
- Senior Application Support Engineer at Halliburton
- Tubular Services Field Engineer at Tesco Corporation
- Well Stimulation Field Engineer at Liberty Oilfield Services
5 years at this Job
- B.S.E. in Petroleum Engineering - Petroleum Engineering
Lead Application Developer) Citizens Financial Group Inc. Responsibilities: * Installed, configured and maintained IBM WebSphere Network Deployment Server 6.x/8.x, IBM HTTP Server 6.x/8.x. * Migrated WebSphere ND from 6.x to 8.x on AIX, Linux systems * Upgraded WebSphere ND 7.x and 8.x with refresh packs and fixes packs. * Integrated and deployed Enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere ND 7.0 and 6.1 that involves EAR, JAR, WAR files using Admin Console and automated scripts. * Involved in Data Center Migration where we migrated one of the data centers to a different location. * Worked on around 80 applications, gathered requirements and configured the applications to point to the servers in new data center. * Manage a team of 8 resources both onsite and off shore. * Participated in hiring, training resources and provide annual estimates to the senior management. * Worked on application disaster recovery exercises and documented test cases, SRPs for the DR test. * Participated in quarterly DR (Disaster Recovery) exercise to test the application functionality in DR environment. * Coordinated with the business line to resolve the issues reported during DR exercise. * Troubleshoot the applications once they are migrated to the new data center. * Worked closely with Networking and storage teams to troubleshoot infrastructural issues during application migration and/or production issues. * Hands on experience on using Network monitoring tools like Wireshark and solarwinds Network performance monitor. * Gather business requirements on each application from both business line users, developers and update the migration strategy to move particular application from existing server to the new servers. * Provided application support as a SME for Empower.NET ( Mortgage loans), BIC Teller Argo, Filenet, RightFax, Vector Resolve Check applications. * Provided 24/7 production support for applications like Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Right Fax, Filenet, BIC Teller Argo and Empower.NET. * Hands on experience with installing, configuring and monitoring AppDynamics. * Involved in code deployments in both production and lower regions. * Coordinate with business line and involve concerned teams during an outage to fix the reported issues. * Created scheduled tasks according to the business requirements. * Involved in deploying various applications like OLB (Online Banking), mBanking and troubleshooting issues * Experience in preparing implementation plans for various releases and documenting new issues. * Strong knowledge on system lifecycle testing process/procedure. * Involved in new components deployment and integration. * Updating existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality based upon problems identified by the support group or enhancements received from the production team. Work with both groups to resolve questions as they arise. * Configured database, application URLs after migration. * Set up various communications between app server and database server using different configuration files. * Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability. * Working closely with developers, business line and a variety of end users to ensure technical updates. * Coordinating with the concerned teams to troubleshoot during any outages or issues with applications. * Participated in Windows 2003 refresh where we migrated all the Windows 2003 servers to upgraded 2012 servers. Environment: WebSphere Application Server 6.5/8.x, AIX 6.1, RedHat Linux, Unix, Windows 2003/2008/XP, DB2, MySQL 2003, 2005, CA Wily Introscope 8.x/9.
- Application Support Engineer at Citizens Financial Group Inc
- WebSphere Admin at Sainsbury's
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Masters in Automotive Engineering - Automotive Engineering
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Subject Matter Expert taking on project and team lead responsibilities
• Utilize technology to improve business performance and strategy
• Anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues
• Develop Bash scripts to facilitate configuration changes impacting broad customer base
• Work with Content Advisory group leads to develop bash scripts to deploy standardized content
• Write SQLlite queries used by many applications in our software based on the specs disctated by our clinical analysts
• Identify, present and implement process improvement initiatives approved by leadership
• Provide mentoring and guidance to System Analysts and participate in onboarding process for new personnel
• Maintain DOD and VA High Risk Background clearance. Systems Analyst II
• Responsible for ongoing configuration and implementation of technical solutions at 37 U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and 50 Department of Defense Hospitals
• Communicate with site System Administrators and other super users on a day to day basis regarding configuration requests, immediate issues, and current projects
• Provide front end user support as well as supporting back end configuration and data analysis
• Implemented new EHR product and supported go-live providing 24-hour support with new and existing clients
• Early Warning Dashboard/Population Management subject matter expert
• Assisted in developing data analysis for early detection of Sepsis and SOFA
• Provide bi-weekly training for Application Support Group on build updates
• Personal mentor/trainer for new employees
• Diagnose and trouble shoot HL7 interface issues
• Member of EHR Team responsible for converting server from the old product to the new EHR product and ensuring basic functionality
• Member of Lab Result View Team where we successfully installed and custom configured the lab result viewer at over 90 hospitals to improve provider workflow
- Application Support Engineer at CliniComp, Intl
- Application Support Analyst at ProHealth Physicians
- Laboratory Client Services and Marketing Representative at ProHealth Physicians
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology - Sociology
• Resolve application performance issues, application user issues, and other related application issues
• Work with various teams in order to troubleshoot and resolve production support issues
• Diagnose and resolve issues with applications, interfaces, hardware, software, security and
• System failures
• Work with product development, implementation teams and other customer facing teams, to analyze and decompose functional requirements into proper tasks
• Assist in the troubleshooting user application issues on their PC
• Manage ticket documentation in Remedy; provide customer follow up via phone and email
• Assist in the definition and implementation of application support standards
• Manage, monitor and maintain production, pre-production, and development environments
• Effectively install, configure, document, and upgrade application server software and related products
• Handle assigned work requests according to designated goals and objectives
- Application Support Engineer at Vass I.T
- Production Support Engineer at Bottomline Technologies
- Advisor, Application Development (CRM Extracare Production Support Team Lead) at CVS Health
- Senior Production Support Analyst at CVS Health
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology - Network Engineering
- Associates Degree in Computer and Networking Servicing Technology - Computer and Networking Servicing Technology
Provide high level application support to Customer Support team for PAYplus USA and PARC products. Monitor and ensure stability of Application, Database and Terminal Server for SaaS clients. Bridge communication between Customer Support and internal Development, QA and Product Management teams. Implement/Automate SQL jobs on SaaS customer databases. Analyze application traces and logs as well as Windows Server event logs in order to troubleshoot highly technical issues.
- Technical Application Support Engineer at Finastra
- Operations and Application Support Representative at Finastra
- Application Support Specialist at Innovative Interfaces
- Support Analyst I at Advance Auto Parts / TEKsystems, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Applied Science
for a top Online Financial Brokerage Firm which use innovative and powerful online trading solutions as well as Investment Management Consulting for our customers.
• Provide Mid-Tier application support for internal server support, including Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and LINUX, quickly resolving issues and implementing new versions and patches.
• Utilize Altiris DS to update and install application packages and configuration files to required servers.
• Work Incident and Request tickets in ServiceNow by researching, resolving and documenting; ensuring completeness and accuracy before closure.
• Create/Update procedural documentation supporting team members for reoccurring issues and application installation steps.
• Competed Delegated Administrator training to fully support the Axway SecureTransport (MFT) application.
• Completed Oracle Database Administration training
• Completed System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administration training
• Completed Security+ training (not currently certified)
- Application Support Engineer at SCOTTRADE INC
- Senior Level 2 Request Analyst at CENTURYLINK TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- Top Corporate educator for a Microsoft Gold Certified and Novell Gold Training Partner at PREMIER KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS
- System Analyst/Engineer at TALX Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems