A global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology. The Company's digital marketing suite, with a powerful data management platform at its core, provides an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. APPLICATION SUPPORT MANAGER (2018 to date) ♦ Designed an ITIL based support model for proprietary and off the shelf production systems. ♦ Implemented Jira service desk to enable new support processes and better align Jira for Software Development ♦ Reduced labor cost by 15% by automating application process monitoring ♦ Serve as advocate for business in technology, driving improvements in solutions to reduce incident reports. ♦ Created procedural run books, work flow documentation, knowledge base articles and test cases ♦ Building strong working relationship with key stakeholders to support customer satisfaction and retention.
- APPLICATION SUPPORT MANAGER at IgnitionOne
- IT DIRECTOR at Solina Group
- HEAD OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY at Lafarge Africa PLC
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS TEAM LEAD at CareerBuilder LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BS - Information Systems
Mason, OH 2014-Present
NSCGlobal is a privately held multi-national technology services and infrastructure company providing global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations.
Application Support Manager
• Responsible for managing a team, performing planning, resourcing and execution as needed to provide end-to-end services for the Astea Alliance application which provides real-time tracking of cases, contract and SLA management, and dynamic scheduling for field engineers.
• Heavily involved in system design and implementation to upgrade the application and move from an internally hosted system to the cloud in Azure.
• Maintained effective relationship and open communication with software vendor, working to resolve technical issues and identify and document requirements for application customizations.
• Improved application availability to 99%+ from 90%, and maintained for 2 years.
• Instituted internal change management and defect management tracking process resulting in identifying 10 defects pertaining to critical day-to-day functionality. Successfully mitigated all defects by collaborating with business stakeholders and implementing necessary changes.
• Improved automatic assignment rate of accounts in Alliance from 57% to 78% over 6 months exceeding established assignment rate goal of 75%, enabling the business to meet financial targets for profitability on those accounts.
• Heavily involved in delivery of new accounts into Alliance as well as customizations following SDLC for enhancements and change requests for existing accounts. This included ensuring that integrations between Alliance and various ticketing systems functioned as required.
• Cross-trained team of 4, and participated in monthly patch maintenance and production support to provide redundancy and ensure year round support coverage.
• Instituted and conducted performance management evaluations and collaborated with reports to create individual development plans.
• Revamped testing procedures to include day-to-day use production scenarios, and required regression testing for releases prior to production deployment.
• Successfully coordinated rollout of 400+ new mobile devices across the U.S and drove adoption of a mobile device manager to the environment. Collaborated with legal and human resources departments to create / modify mobile device policies.
- Application Support Manager at NSC Global
- Quality Assurance Manager at Western & Southern Financial Group
- Support Center Supervisor at Kroger
- IS Analyst at Kroger
5 years, 8 months at this Job
Manage, train and coach 24/7 Global Consultant staff responsible for Level 2 Application Support for various
Wealth Management applications; coordinate with technical team on more complex application issues.
• Lead and support team to produce high-quality deliverables with minimal impact to business operations.
• Develop and provide reporting on application performance, production support, incident and problem management according to service level agreements.
• Track, measure, and report key performance indicators to monitor team performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Partner with Development and Operational Units to develop efficient production support management.
• Oversee Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Business (COB) testing for all applications supported.
- Application Support Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Application Support Lead at Morgan Stanley
- Technical Specialist/Mainframe Programmer at Citi
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank - USA June 2017 - Present
Application Support Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Partner with functional areas within Technology such as Architecture and Engineering, Business Systems and Service Management (1st and 2nd line) to ensure Global Technology provides efficient and effective IT services and support to technology consumers
• Architect, build, configure and maintain CI/CD pipeline for APIs, UIs in Jenkins pipeline (parallel & dynamically), Automate Jenkins Plugin with external source like GIT/VTFS for UI deployment and Automate DB script deployment using Redgate SQL change automation, Configure & Release ( Change management) to achieve continuous improvement with CI/CD
• Configure application builds and automated deployments using the TFS/Jenkins Build and Release features using Agile and DevOps principles by adhering to the CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) pipeline principles.
• Building automation with PowerShell in Jenkins to schedule and services handler
• Management and troubleshooting of Middleware products on Linux environments. Knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA), Java. Implement, configure and maintain ASP.NET applications with IIS webserver (application pool, web.config, IIS maintenance) and SOAP web services.
• Design Implement and Evolve IT Solutions for management of Corporate Action Management, Custody, FX, and Hedging. Support the use of Systems for Equity Finance Trading, Risk Management and Hedging such as Loanet and Execution Management Systems.
• To own the Release processes, identifying improvements and implementing them in collaboration with Project Managers, Development, DevOps and QA teams. evangelization of release-related DevOps best practices (CI, CD, automated testing)
• Plan, manage and stabilize releases, both big-bangs and Continuous Delivery according to Agile best practices
• Maintain a Release calendar of implementation phases and events, agree implementation plans to accommodate realistic implementation schedules and avoid conflict. Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Proactive monitoring and management of business critical 24x7 real-time, legacy application, data handling and data delivery infrastructure to identify issues, trends and potential problem areas. Where required to rectify issues in a timely fashion in order to restore application functionality.
• Identify and analyse problems relating to mission critical services and implement automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
• Design new release processed around ITIL methodology that meets the needs of the business, creates key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to drive continuous service improvement
• Help to manage overall prioritizations between production incidents/problems, releases, and new application implementation, Track progress of assigned tickets with a focus on meeting delivery deadlines and SLA's
• Identify problems and participate in problem management resolution by collecting and tracking data and progress. Resolve issues regarding on line transactions, system status and procedures, downtime procedures in accordance with the service level agreement.
• Ensuring incidents are correctly processed, assessing business and technical impact and severity.
• Taking ownership of application incidents and ensuring that they are resolved, this includes retaining ownership of incidents that require 3rd Line or IT Change activity to resolve.
• Strong experience with build automation, orchestration and dependency management tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Ant
• Ensuring the communication to the business community remains active.
• Work on Incidents/User issues, Perform code research and troubleshot the problem, Batch job issues and resiliency
• Monitoring of application events alerts, job schedules, capacity monitors and performance KPI's. Creation and ownership of change requests raised to address any of the above issues.
• Member of the Major Incident Management team, dealing with P1 incidents from fault logging to resolution and follow up Root Cause Analysis and Accurate tracking of support effort to enable effective management reporting
• Accountability for service reviews with business and other technology partners looking for area where services can be improved.
• Working with the Support Team Leads and Support Manager, contribute to the continuous support improvement process addressing failings with existing processes.
• Work to provide services to agreed Service Level Targets and Operating Level Agreements
• Assist in development of business processes and solutions to meet new business needs as they relate to product catalogue item setup
• Assists team in management of project expectation, deadlines and schedules with various stakeholders. Develop system specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to provide users / departments with detailed data analysis for important metrics within the PIM solution.
• Analyse enhancement requests and bugs to determine solutions that do not negatively impact other interfaces and products
• Own the delivery of Application Support operational activities to the Business and IT stakeholders Provide seamless support to the application users.
• Act as a subject matter expert on Lending/Non-Lending, Portal, Vendor Application and planning application and interface between financial planning and analysis users, production support, and Business Systems Management and Application Development teams.
• Ability to support multiple lines of businesses or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) technologies at global level with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and accessibility.
• Work involved with the weekly disruption report/review, the monthly reporting for RMD, and the monthly IT System Quality. Working on a special task to create a "critical events timeline" to help senior management better understand the cut-offs and critical processing points each day.
• Ensure audit related activities are completed accurately and timely.
• Measure and improve the level of adherence to the established ITIL processes and Compliance standards.
• Communicate events and their impact to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership and drive their tactical and long term resolutions.
• Prioritize production incidents, requests and problems appropriately, to maximize the output of the Production Support team and minimize service disruption
• Identify long term trends, prioritize RCA queues and work with Business Systems Management to prioritize development effort for periodic releases
• Complete understanding of the standard policy, ownership and implementation of the Incident, Request, Problem and Knowledge Management disciplines for Hyperion Applications.
• Assist/manage system updates and releases across environments for new features and functionality to Global Plus, Bancs CA/Income, GTX-Swift systems. Prioritize work for the team through structured prioritization and utilization of appropriate tools.
• Installing, administering and supporting trading system applications. Monitoring of processes, connections and trade flows.
• Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans and oversee appropriate testing.
• Supervision of Swift compliance control, extranet application interaction, business process, unit assignment to internal application and configuration of transmitter codes (FIN/RMA)
• Actively participates with other members of the delivery team (Product manager, TPM, BA's , Dev and QA) to create solutions that meet business needs in an agile setting
• Monitoring of processes, application interface, message traffic, connections, and trade flows. Documenting and maintaining run-books and recovery procedures for applications and services
• Serve as SME on application support and liaise with other teams with regards to incident escalations, application rollouts, and integrating applications with production and nonproduction infrastructure
• Analyse issues quickly, walk them through to resolution, and accurately record details for other members of the team to reference in solutions. Collaborate with application developers and administrators on the team to eliminate bugs and fix preventable issues.
• Prioritize the respective changes, design the complete deployment request to implement in Production and Impact analysis using Service Now
• Accountable for the managing projects for vendor based application managed by the team, oversee that vendor related and activities meets banks expectations and standard/policies and address shortcomings
• FIX trading support and FIX connectivity production troubleshooting. On boarding new client, assisting certification of new release with clients. Communicating client requirements, issues and feedback regarding FIX specs and requirements
• Identify trends, prioritize root cause analysis queues, finalize preventive actions and work with the business service delivery team to prioritize development effort for periodic release
• Event monitoring and management via a 24/7 workbench that is both monitoring and regularly probing the service environment, and acting on instruction of a run book.
• Create scripts/code to integrate custom code changes into deployment/tracking tools and troubleshoot deployment issues.
• Day to day operations support, leading infrastructure maintenance and patch upgrade, assisting OTRS, service now ticket. Follow up on bugs and vendor to provide quick release
• Leading Release and change management approve all the UAT, PROD and DR schedule and expedite changes based on the risk calculator and impact analysis.
• Actively participates with other members of the delivery team (Product Manager, TPM, BA's, Dev and QA Analysts) to create solutions that meet business needs in an Agile setting (i.e., scrum ceremonies, collocated team, etc.)
• Provide product expertise for our Global Core Banking & Loans Platform, End to End ordination of Banking Applications integrated with partner applications
• Review all QA deliverables (Test case, Test data, Run plan, Test plan, Test Strategy) as per quality standards
• Defect Reporting (Jira/Bugzilla/Service now) and tracking as a Defect Manager.
• Understanding functional Gap's and guiding the team during test case design and execution.
• Integrate all the internal (Lending/Non-Lending) and portal application release to Jenkins to automate the release management across all the environments.
• Manage and configure TFS for source control, project management for agile software development and deployment.
• Complete understanding of the ITIL incident/change and problem management process and procedures
• Ability to debug/write shell scripts. Knowledge of Java Coding/Debugging. Ability to look at logs/stack trace to debug issues Technical Skill set:
• Operating system: UNIX, Linux, Window server 2012/2016.
• Tools: Unix VI editor, SVN, PL/SQL developer, Microsoft SQL server management studio, TFS, Webmin, WinSCP
• Database: SQL Developer Oracle 11g/12c, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL server management studio
• Domain Experience: Swift, Asset management, Custody admin, Corporate actions, Fixed Income, Bond, Equity, FX, Future trade, CLOs, SWAP
• Ticketing tool: Service now(Change Management), Remedy, Jira & Bugzilla (Defect tracking), OTRS (Incident management)
• Experience in FIX messaging protocols, SWIFT and other event messaging technologies (MQ), Market data feed
• Oracle utilities: External Table, SQL Loader, UTL Files, Oracle Trace files
• Messaging Middleware: WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS, Rabbit MQ, Sonic MQ
• CI-CD tool: Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Ansible
• Monitoring Tools: Splunk, AppDynamics, Solarwinds, Geneos, New Relic
• Scheduling Tools: Autosys, CRON, Windows Scheduler
• Batch scheduling tools: Control-M
• Authentication protocol: LDAP, Multi-factor Authentication
• Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Agile-Kanban, Waterfall
• BI Tools: Tableau, SAP BO, IBM Cognos
• Testing Tools: LoadRunner, JMeter, Selenium
• Proficient in logs/stack trace to debug issues
- Application Support Manager at Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank
- UK & Kuwait as Application Support Team Leader at Ahli United Bank
- Team Leader - Production Application Support at Ahli United Bank, UK & Kuwait
- Application Support Engineer at IBM India
2 years, 3 months at this Job
* Coordinate and participate in the planning of project activities and tasks to design, develop, test, implement and support electronic filing and electronic content management applications. * System administrator of Odyssey File and Serve, Maryland Judiciary Record Search Portal, and the Attorney Information System (AIS). * Oversee configurations and maintenance for end users (Attorneys, Self-Represented Litigants, Court Staff and Judges). * Manage the Maryland Electronic Courts (MDEC) security access for Odyssey File and Serve, and the Maryland Judiciary Record Search Portal. * Manage six analysts which are responsible for supporting MDEC and AIS. * Manage department and activities between support staff, vendors, Judiciary departments and users, while recommending e-filing business processes for end users. * Work with Judiciary and JIS Leadership to understand overall Maryland Electronic Courts systems strategy and role of Case Management within the larger picture. * Manage testing efforts for e-filing and AIS and subsequent new software releases to ensure all required functions and performance are delivered. * Provide leadership and direction to the Judiciary, JIS and vendor support resources for the efficient support and operation of e-filing, AIS, and the implementation of new software releases, and problem resolution. * Categorize, prioritize and resolve software application issues. Coordinate the necessary development and infrastructure operations resources to solve application performance, security, and stability issues. * Conduct attorney outreach and presentations for the Maryland State Bar Association, law firms, and various state agencies. * Establish and administer a process to certify third party software for use by attorneys to e-file documents with the courts. * Manage the Judiciary's MDEC e-filing website communications and provide support for materials. * Attend change management meetings to follow-up on MDEC and AIS changes. * Serve as a member of the MDEC Policies, Procedures and Projects Subcommittee.
- Application Support Manager II at JIS
- Acting Senior Manager, Enterprise Office at JIS
- Project Manager II at JIS
- Adjunct Professor at Howard Community College; Community College of Baltimore County
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
-Managed all aspects of the Application Support Department, a team of 40 Level 1 support analysts: KPI Metrics, hiring, training, scheduling, mentoring, performance coaching, and handling customer incident escalations -Responsible for providing daily end user support for the Light Speed PMS -Serve as Liaison for AP properties, FCS Support and Cognizant Support Partners and the Light Speed team
-Managed all aspects of the Application Support Department, a team of 40 Level 1 support analysts: KPI Metrics, hiring, training, scheduling, mentoring, performance coaching, and handling customer incident escalations
-Responsible for providing daily end user support for the Light Speed PMS
-Serve as Liaison for AP properties, FCS Support and Cognizant Support Partners and the Light Speed team
- Application Support Manager, LightSpeed PMS at Marriott International
- Catering Manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Rosemead at Marin Management Inc
- Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
- Manager, LightSpeed Customer Support at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Create test cases. Write test scenarios. Collaborate with Chief of Technology on QA requirements. Provide support to app users.
Create test cases.
Write test scenarios.
Collaborate with Chief of Technology on QA requirements.
Provide support to app users.
- Application Support Manager at Loosid
- Claims Examiner at AIG
- Direct Marketing Representative at AIG
- Marketing Intern at Heartland Payment Systems
1 month at this Job
- None - Computer Programming
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for suite of applications supporting digital wallet applications. Managed global team providing 24X7 monitoring, maintenance and incident resolution to end consumers. Transformed support model to be product-driven, redefining operational readiness procedures and documents to show end-to-end views rather than single application views. Augmented incident resolution scope to include customer, client and functionality impacts in addition to base system impacts. Prepared team and cross-functional groups for successful inaugural Chase Pay mobile application launch and enhancements.
- Application Support Manager at Enterprise Technology Shared Svcs
- Project Management Leader at Enterprise Technology Shared Svcs
- Digital Program Manager at Credit Card Svcs Technology
- Technology Senior Project Manager at Credit Card Svcs Technology
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Operations Research
- B.A. - Mathematics
Duties included: Project Management, Team Management. Utilizing Project 2016, and Project WebApp, and Agile SDLC Process, to manage multiple IT projects.
• Worked with Development Team to complete the SDLC process for Projects: Single Zip Code (Data Base Reconciliation), MYIT Request (Internal Ticketing System), SharePoint Migration, Assisted Teams with Migrating internal systems to the Cloud.
• Completed internal equipment inventory and established an ongoing inventory process for all user hardware.
• Completed distribution of Bit Locker to all internal users.
• Managed Application Support Team, Lead effort to build team from staff of two to staff of four.
• Managed team with hiring, supervising, and coaching team members, Manage workload distribution, training, and vacation scheduling. Application Support Team was responsible for supporting all external clients on EPICenter and Diamond for Policy Administration and completing certification of all clients on 2019 RFF functionality.
• Managed External Client tickets and weekly status meetings for external clients
• Assisted with validation of xml Golden Files for Test Bed.
• Migration of clients to new SFTP location for Secure file transfer.
• Worked with team to establish On Call Policy.
• Provided all support for MMD, on-boarding Clients, testing of input files, and continuing maintenance of MMD Program.
- Project Manager/Application Support Manager at Robert Half - California Earthquake Authority
- Project Manager and Service Area Supervisor at Signature Technology Group Inc
- Program Manager / Regional Service Manager at Bantek Inc
- Field Area Supervisor at Decision One
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
10. Technology Consultant / Application Support Manager /Project Management/ Sox Compliance Officer Resume
Seasoned Project Manager with 13 years of experience implementing tracking, workflow engine and ERP Systems. Responsible for communication, negotiation and coordination with personnel across varying tiers – from customers, account executives and team members to upper management and vendors. Known for technical leadership and leveraging passion for technology to expand business, improve productivity and control costs. Process-oriented problem solver with exceptional research and documentation skills. Results focused project manager, driving initiatives to completion on time and on budget. Technical -System Implementation, Support and Maintenance, API configurations. Functional Expertise -SOX Compliance Testing, Process Improvement and Relationship Management. Industry Experience -Financial, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Retail. SELECTED CONTRIBUTIONS
• Business Development: partnered with Sales to expand company’s footprint at Citigroup. This included creating customized technology presentations for internal Executive Board and client’s Procurement and IT departments. Worked directly with Citigroup decision makers and their implementation teams.
• Business Process Reengineering: reduced onsite service implementation time by 20% by reengineering the planning phase and developing a turnkey solution based on specific account documentation, project analysis and learned resolution techniques. Worked with client IT departments to collect database information, massage data for transfer, configure workflows, and meet networking and security requirements.
• Departmental Management (Help Desk): streamlined operations to save $50,000, while improving help desk response time by 65%. Drove adoption of new technology within help desk organization. Implemented and configured Top_Desk Software to automatically generate first level, second level, supervisor, management, director level and executive level reports. Implemented ticket queues to reflect changing priorities based on time of year, management directive and comprehensive understanding of business impact and company culture.
• Process Improvement: improved resolution times for in-house application issues by 20% by working with Network and Applications Development departments on resolution process and cross training.
• Team Lead (Onsite Service Deployment): as team leader, rolled out company’s largest outsourcing account, with 38 Locations in 26 States, under budget and ahead of schedule with team of four. Core functions were to install & configure systems and train employees at each location on equipment, workflows and reporting functions. Each location implemented required both remote and onsite support for the duration of the implementation.
• Facilitated new sales to existing accounts and acquisition of new accounts by researching and delivering cutting edge technology.
• Conducted quarterly presentations to Upper Management on project status, new technologies, client surveys. Any high priority issues and planned resolutions
• Reduced expenses by working with vendors for delivering corporate end user equipment. Tracking licensing and asset lifecycle requirements.
• Expedited issue resolution by implementing and enforcing use of web-based tracking software throughout organization, allowing Help Desk department to identify and address problems in the field in a collaborative environment.
- Technology Consultant / Application Support Manager /Project Management/ Sox Compliance Officer at Océ Business Services - Canon Business Process Services
- Support Technician at International Business Machines (IBM)
- Technical Representative at Intel Corporation
13 years at this Job
- - Business Systems