Manage AMS/CRM migration and application support utilizing SQL, Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet
- Database & Application Support Manager at Modis
- IT Project & Support Manager at Command Security Corporation/Aviation Safeguards
- IT Consultant at
- IT Director at NATIONAL GLASS ASSOCIATION
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Database Technology
- Associate of Science - General Studies
From May 2008 - Present) Projects: International Demand Deposit Account (iDDA), iBUS, Liquidity Central, RAISE, PES, GLE iDDA - International Demand Deposit Accounting is an application which is being used by Treasury
services to maintain and run its Demand deposit account business. This is the core JPMC cash
accounting application for the international region. The JPMC international region covers (EMEA)
Europe Middle East and Africa, Western Hemisphere (non Domestic US) and ASIA branches. iDDA is
a multi-currency, multi-branch application processing batch and real time cash postings to customer
accounts, calculating interest and providing reporting to customers and LOBs. iDDA is a third party
vendor package developed by TEMENOS known commercially as T24. iDDA is a distributed system.
iDDA communicates to the wider bank through middleware system known as iBUS. Different
applications like RAISE, PES, GLE and payment systems do feed transactions into iDDA Daily basis.
iDDA hand-shakes with Liquidity central on sweeps. Role: Production Support, Release Management
• Responsible for managing all BAU functions which includes Geneos/Netcool alerts monitoring, Provide L1/L2 Support to Ops/business user's and do the initial analysis on All tickets assigned
• Responsible for generating reports and daily business statements.
• Managing and implementing Release Management & Deployments activities for all CR / ER releases.
• Production owner for the applications iDDA, iBUS, RAISE, PES, GLE & Data Ware house
• Responsible for managing and executing SR/DR activities as part of MEPC event's
• Managing repository of known issue items and documentation that can be referred by the team.
• Implementing webmethods for international iBUS.
• Executing closures of business (COB) end of day and resolve and escalate the COB problems
• Maintaining the websphere application server profiles.
• Responsible for creating PL/SQL scripts for backend BAU operations.
• As part of Incident management, managing weekly meetings with the technology teams on status of various ongoing issues within the system. Technical Environment: Oracle 12, Linux, Temenos T24, Webmethods, SQL Server 2000, Weblogic, Websphere, NDM, SFTP, MQ, ITRS Geneos, Splunk and UNIX
- Application Support Manager at JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Application Support at Citibank - CIB Tech
- Application Support & Maintenance at InLott E Gaming Services Ltd
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Provide email and phone support to over 25 medical group applications that serve client's information in regard to HCC scores and Pay for Performance metrics. Set up new requesters in the client support system and track requester contacts. Assign tickets to various technical and business analyst resources. Work with clients to apply application hotfixes to restore functionality and resolve reporting issues. Lead weekly and
monthly client support calls used to discuss open support issues. Works with team to ensure all clients are
supported and application is providing correct information.
• Schedule application updates with clients
• Work with clients and onsite technical resources to ensure that software is updated in a timely manner
• Provide clients with updates on open technical support issues
• Check server availability and disk space
• Update clients on any SQL compile issues
- Application Support Manager at Matrix Medical Network
- IT Administrator and Technical Support Manager at XcomGlobal, Inc
- Network Administrator and Technical Support Specialist at Coast to Coast Business Solutions, Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Psychology
- Associate in Science - Web Design
Manager of services owners supporting Dynamics Nav 2013R2, 09, 18 and all related corporate applications. Assist in project management for application development and enhancements.
- Senior Application Support Manager at Rentokil North America
- Finance & HR Applications Manager at Rentokil North America
- Systems Administrator at Kinsey's Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Training Moldflow Program to the customers at their factories.
• Supporting and services the Moldflow Program, and helping customers for solving the design problems in the customer's products.
• Analyzing and investigating defects and faults, and tracing them till final resolution
• Provided support out of office hours, during weekends and during major release work to development and customer to help them resolve issues faced.
• Responsible for resolving and managing day to day support issues related to Moldflow Program modules.
- Application Support Manager at Patent Co., Ltd
- Technical Engineer at Pioneer Industrial Co., Ltd
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineer - Engineer
Manage 15 members across Alabama and South Carolina in a fast paced 24/7 Application Production Support environment for a Fortune 500 company
• Support IT Director and Operations Manager in evaluating talent and performance of staff while reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager
• Identify, quantify, and implement improvements within the team which focus on tools, processes, and roles in accordance with the ITIL Foundation
• Monitor and ensure the successful execution of all operational tasks in accordance with SLA contractual guidelines.
• Act as a single point of contact for leadership between the client and contractual employees
• Ensure team members have all necessary training, resources, and system accesses to perform assigned responsibilities.
• Coordinate changes and system releases managed by the support teams
- Fannie Mae Application Support Manager at CGI
- Fannie Mae Application Support Analyst at CGI
- IT Specialist at B&A Auto Collision Center
- Networking Specialist at Troy Cable Vision
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Manage 14 direct reports and 50 indirect reports providing customer service and technical support for company's vendor management solution
• Increased Net Promoter Score (NPS) consistently YoY, ending 2018 with a rating of 42
• After assessing and improving US support operations, led transition to locally positioned global support in over six countries.
• Built teams from the ground up (including all recruiting, interviews, and placements) within one month in Kuala Lumpur (2017) and Sofia, Bulgaria (2018)
• Collaborated cross functionally to design operational decision tree used by all support staff for dynamic troubleshooting and implemented globally
• Liaise across departments to develop SOPs for all internal engagement guides
- Global Application Support Manager at SAP - Fieldglass
- Project Manager at NogginLabs Inc
- Global Implementation Manager, Operations at Groupon Inc
- at Groupon Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Manager of application support and project manager for Steward Medical Group West, Ambulatory Division.
· Manage team of Ambulatory Analysts who assist with project and issue management
• Designed, implemented and currently oversee the issue management workflow for all ambulatory clinics in the West Division
• Lead high profile optimization projects and implement new technology to insure optimum provider and end user experience
• Manage corporate helpdesk team, overseeing the incident routing process
• Analysis and optimization of ambulatory workflows for existing and net new content
• Development and coordination of training tools, materials and events for net new content
• Manage and mitigate risks throughout implementation project life cycle
• Manage go-live strategy development for pre, during and post go-live events
• Lead multi-disciplinary team collaborations to achieve optimum outcomes
• Manage vendor relationships
• Procure capital equipment for the ambulatory care settings and lead the negotiations and executions of multiple vendor contracts to include, but not limited to: software maintenance agreements, software/hardware upgrades, and new technology implementations
- Application Support Manager/Project Manager/Ambulatory Analyst at Steward Health Care
- Lead IS Educator & Trainer/Market Representation at Jennifer Putnam Consulting, LLC/Steward Health Care
- Practice Manager at Flagler Family Medicine, PA
- Medical Staff Coordinator at Flagler Hospital, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Health Services Management - Health Services Management
Oversee and provide strategic direction to the business onboarding, payment application, account verification, and customer support teams. Manage a staff of 17 to consistently exceed service standards and build client loyalty.
• Improved account verification profit margin by 12% and reduced turnaround time by 24% (10.7 days to 8.6 days)
• Increased cash posting volume 29.8% with no additional staff
• Increased verification revenue 7.8% while exceeding revenue forecast every month
• Improved Support call center's first-call resolution rate to 98%
• Onboarded 206 new businesses with over $70M in initial funding dollars
• Had zero reports of client dissatisfaction in any operations area
• Lead successful 2018 Summer Internship initiative for the Brentwood, TN office
• Consistently managed business unit within corporate budget while accurately forecasting expense and revenue projections
• Increased total number of financial institution clients using our payment application service by 59% (47 to 75)
• Met or exceeded all service metrics for call center, payment application, and account verification services
• Successfully reorganized operations unit to improve individual development and departmental efficiency
- Application Support Manager at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc
- Support Manager at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc
- Support Analyst at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - e-Business
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Principal Manager for Tier 2 Application Support: Managed a team of 52 vendor personnel (onshore and offshore) providing 24x7 support of 186 mission and non-mission critical applications with system uptimes exceeding 99.99%. Team lead for Tools and Alerting Tiger team. Principal Member and lead tools consultant of Service Quality Management (SQM) team. Designer and senior member of database architecture team for Application Tools Inventory database. Oracle Production and Application Database Administrator (versions 3 through 9). Alternate Senior Technical Director (Sr. TD) on a regular basis over the last 10 years with all the duties and responsibilities associated with the position including: Provided individual and team performance reviews; Resume screening, initial interviews, and hiring recommendations. Participated in the general vendor negotiation for performance tool contracts. Provided initial capital and expense budget information for CA Wily’s Introscope and Symantec’s Precise database monitoring tool contract negotiations. Team Lead for Application Performance Management (APM) Tools team consisting of 6 geographically diverse employees which provided analysis, installation, administration, and technical support for multiple application performance tools. Performed Tools Rationalization analysis for all ITO supported monitoring tools resulting in a cost savings of $6 million annually. Designed and implemented disaster recovery environment in Test and Production for the Alarm Linkage Database.
- Principal Application Support Manager at AT&T
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science