Currently, I am an on-site contractor for the Prince Georges County, Maryland, Public School System (PGCPS). Responsible for the daily operations and support of 5400 Equitrac Office managed Ricoh MFPs, HP, Dell and legacy Lanier printing devices, and over one hundred thousand associated user accounts throughout the Prince Georges County, MD. School System.
• Support of PGCPS Administrative, Educational Faculty, and student end user training, Equitrac system authentication, and access rights per PGCPS Manged Print Services policy
• Provide support of installed applications including manufacturer recommended updates and maintenance
• Maintain accurate logs for all customer support requests and application administration activities
• Interacts with Ricoh sales and operations teams to maintain and enhance customer relationship
• Develop and maintains reports as requested by PGCPS, and Ricoh USA and Statements of Work
• Maintain up to date issue resolution activities via the customer’s service request system
• Responds to incoming support calls (i.e. telephone, voicemail, mail, SR ticket) in a timely, professional manner
• Evaluates the caller’s issue and then gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and
• Assume total ownership of support requests from initiation to completion. Escalate and follow-up as needed to ensure complete resolution
• Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual customer reviews
• Maintain site procedures guide pertaining to application and hardware supported, and document all support processes.
• Responsible for adhering to manufacturer recommended training and certification requirements
- Application Support Specialist at Ricoh
- IT Specialist at DC Department of Corrections
- Desktop Configuration Technician at General Dynamics Corporation (GDIT)
- Technical Team Leader at NCI Systems, Incorporated
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Karl Stansbury, Director of Administration Applications and Training 360-814-4140 CASS Responsibilities * Frontline application and Information Systems support for providers and clinical staff. Shoulder to shoulder and remote support. * Acquiring and maintaining an in depth knowledge of all hospital used Epic modules. * Escalate issues through the proper channels including Remedy tickets, Help Desk and email for rapid resolution. * Use of Vocera communication badge to be available for staff at all times. * Remote desktop control via RDP and DameWare to assist in resolution of issues. * Assist in training new application processes to providers and clinical staff. * Assist providers with Epic documentation and order entry including medication orders, procedure orders and admit/discharge/transfer processes. * Dragon speech recognition initial setup, training and troubleshooting. * Troubleshoot live processes for analysts. * Rounding through hospital departments to identify pc, printer and network problems that may hinder workflow of clinical staff. * Hardware replacement as need arises including mice, keyboards, microphones and headsets. Dragon Speech Recognition End User Support Expert for the organization * Creation of tip sheets for providers. * Train providers in use of application. * Troubleshoot application errors. * Test application for analyst. New Provider IT Applications Training Specialist * Assist with coordination of training sessions. * Verify access to multiple applications. * Orientation to Intranet and email. * Train provider in accessing and navigating PACs and Onbase deficiency notifier. * Train provider in use of Dragon Speech Recognition. Previous Responsibilities under Meditech EMR * Assist providers with Meditech documentation and order entry including medication orders, procedure orders and admit/discharge/transfer processes. * Onbase Deficiency Notifier; initial sign in, training and troubleshooting. * Auditing providers CPOE percentages, providing direct feedback to providers and support their efforts to meet organizational standards. * Report issues in pharmacy medication dictionaries in Meditech to Pharmacy Analyst. * Problem list auditing within Meditech EHR for Meaningful Use. * Citrix set up on personal devices. * Train provider in role specific use of Meditech EHR.
- Clinical Application Support Specialist at Skagit Regional Health
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician at Skagit Regional Health
3 years at this Job
As an application support specialist supporting multiple different applications across different departments. Interact with end user in troubleshooting problems with software usage. Level-1 Support specialist across multiple applications including Amazon FC Research, Problem Solve and Diagnostic supply chain application. Triage support with level-2 and end user as part of escalation. 2 of 3 As a mentor, I periodically train others and provide assistance to new recruits. Utilize Microsoft Office Suite for various documentation preparations, and spreadsheet for report.
- Application Support Specialist at MY MANUAL - Written an Excellent Manual for On Boarding Associates
- PA at MY MANUAL - Written an Excellent Manual for On Boarding Associates
- at Volunteered at multiple schools
- at Volunteered at multiple schools
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - GREEN BELT
- - Human Resources Management
- Associate - Project Planning & Control - CPCC
- - History, Technology, and Security
- Bachelor of Science
- Diploma in Systems Management - Systems Management
• Regularly lead the Application Support (AST) team in terms of monthly performance expectations such as accounts worked per hour, conversions per hour, and quality assurance averages.
• Crossed-trained and multifaceted in numerous areas of the call center such as customer service, loan processing, and collections to assist wherever the greatest business need may dictate.
• Consistently operate as a change agent by assisting with the training and development of newly hired employees while also assisting with any additional task as assigned by management.
- Application Support Specialist at Enova International
- Flight Attendant/Check Airmen at United Airlines
- Operations Team Leader at JP Morgan Chase
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Provide an excellent application support service experience to internal and external associates and customers. Communication channels include responding to web-based tickets, phone calls, emails, instant messaging, remote viewing software and other methods. Act as a liaison to internal and external application stakeholders for Healthcare Application Support issues Create training material for internal and external customers providing training sessions when requested including documents, training videos and webinars Support Clinical Application environment both pre-implementation and post-implementation supporting server configurations and topology troubleshooting Provide timely and accurate communications with the customer and associated support groups during the resolution of application support Provide support for medical data Electronic Data Interchange between applications such as third party billing including creating SQL extracts for reporting and automation needs Collaborate with the IT Infrastructure teams both internal and external as needed to determine when network or supporting systems are contributing to a reported application issue Work with associates and clients to resolve issues. When required escalating issues to proper support channel keeping ownership of the issue until it is resolved. Work with associates and clients to resolve issues with software and software systems resolving clinic office process, billing and reporting issues Maintain user accounts in Citrix, Support Applications, and Active through approved User Access Forms Create and maintain customer facing application knowledgebase articles for known product Issues, and changes. Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft Enterprise software and other common enterprise software solutions Provide feedback to the development team on possible bugs or other issues identified during the delivery of support Participate in training opportunities to stay abreast of revisions and enhancements with the SYSTOC suite of applications Work with documentation team and report team to keep reports and documentation current and correct with industry standards Special Projects Hardware and software refreshes and image staging projects Hardware inventory and Move Add Changes (MAC) office restacks Bug Identification and Defect Tracking escalation to Development Team for application enhancements and changes Work with Q&A Team to maintain application compatibility with new and current standards Contributor to Standard Operational Procedures and Service Level Agreements Working with customers to provide input to the Customer Voice program for continuing improvement
- Application Support Specialist at Underwriter Laboratory Health and Safety
- Healthcare Analyst Contract at Bulow Biotech Orthotic and Prosthetic Solutions
- Healthcare Analyst at LifePoint Hospitals
- Healthcare Analyst at Emdeon
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
CORPUS CHRISTI ISD TECHNOLOGY SERVICE CENTER 10/15-PRESENT
• Responsible for technical support for District-wide Information Systems and Applications received via email, phone or work order, etc.
• Utilizes a district supported work order management system to process all customer support requests.
• Works with Specialists, Programmers, Analysts, Database and System Administrators to resolve more complex issues.
• Acts as liaison between programmers/developers and District employees and provides individual support and group training.
• Assists in the implementation of the new campus webpages and responsible for producing and updating the user guide.
• Creates and maintains user documentation for supported software systems as well as training materials.
• Conducts training and open labs for employee troubleshooting.
• Produces visually effective training videos showing application functionality and includes appropriate narration and screen captures.
• Maintains information provided on department websites.
• Performs graphic editing to produce artwork for training materials, web pages and videos.
• Performs application testing to determine software issues and reports issues to appropriate team.
• Develops and/or assists with the creation or testing of reports using District supporting reporting tools such as Cognos or Microsoft SSRS.
• Monitors application log files and addresses issues or works with appropriate specialist or programmer to resolve issues.
• Monitors servers such as disk space, processor utilization, memory utilization, network utilization and addresses issues or works with appropriate specialist or programmer to resolve issues.
• Schedules, monitors and processes tasks to ensure operations of supported applications remains effective.
• Utilizes printers to produce various reports while ensuring report printing output is professional and meets user requirements.
• Print report cards, schedule cards, progress reports, and other bulk printing needs for the District.
• Continually monitor and check data quality and accuracy throughout each production print run to ensure report data meets desired output.
• Notifies management of issues with the production print run that need corrective action in timely manner.
• Prepares printed documents for distribution to customers.
• Provides first level of support to printers and escalates issues to vendor support as needed to ensure printers remain at a highly available state while keeping management informed.
• Coordinate preventative maintenance (cleaning, etc.) on hardware
• Monitors and tracks printer usage including click count and individual print job to allow for proper budgeting of supplies and printer resources.
• Creates documents and forms for printing and distribution.
• Monitors and orders printing supplies to ensure quantities remain on hand to meet scheduling deadlines.
• Assists with disaster recovery preparation and testing of systems and reports issues to vendor and appropriate specialists as needed.
• Follows and updates defined operational procedures and manuals for the office of Information Systems.
• Follow documented procedure for running jobs, checking printer status, etc.
• Provides technical support to Specialists, Programmers, Analysts, Databases and System Administrators.
• Maintains application security.
• Performs periodic security audits.
• Utilizes software to create visual diagrams of process flow, logic or system functions to document procedures and systems.
• Attends and training sessions as necessary.
• Reads software and hardware operating manuals and user guides to ensure proper support is given to customers.
• Coordinate system backups according to prescribed schedule.
• Assist Student Systems Specialist with setup and administration of training classes.
• Other duties as defined by the immediate supervisor.
- Application Support Specialist at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Executive Administrative Assistant at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Secretary to the Principal at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Answer phone calls and help desk requests pertaining to web applications, program support, login support, posting utilities
• Conduct quality assurance tests on Service Pro, posting utilities pro program and other applications utilized throughout the company.
• Update instructions on application processes.
• Be a contact to Service Center and Corporate team members for questions relating to application and software support as well as inputting and removing data from reports and systems.
• Provide support to Service Center and Corporate personnel in use of company software. Utilize software such as Microsoft Excel, Service Pro, posting utilities and ADOBE
• Perform data cleanup within corporate systems.
• Provide training and guidance for service center employees on Service Pro functions and other tasks pertaining to the job title.
• Other duties as assigned
- Application Support Specialist at Massey Services, Inc.
- Reporting Analyst at Massey Services, Inc.
- Disbursing Clerk at United States Marine Corps
- Assistant Manager at Wet Seal
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B. A. - Psychology
- Master's - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- - Financial Management
- - Nursing
• Operate phone system and provide Tier I and II support for Applications and Proprietary software.
• RDP and Remote Assist into End Users machines to provide resolution for application outages and software troubleshooting.
• Incident Management in Service Now Ticketing System for documentation of calls and Knowledge article creation.
• Deploy Software and workstation rebuilds VIA PXE or Image USB builds
• Monitor Citrix Xen Desktop VDI remote connections and AppV Applications
• Administer and troubleshoot mobile devices and corporate phones.
• Active Directory account management
- Application Support Specialist SR at Enterprise Holdings
- Service Desk Technician at Mercy
- Service Desk Technician at Scottrade
- Helpdesk Technician at Nars
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Systems Security
- Associates of Applied Science in Information Technology - Computer Networking
Senior member of Application Support team, which is responsible for providing tier II and III technical support for computer systems , applications, and mobile devices. Also responsible for creating support documentation and policies, mentoring junior members of the team, and providing support to other areas as necessary. Also responsible for providing technical support to company executives. ◆ Lead technical role during Bizagi software roll out. Tasks included client/server software installation, application configuration and problem resolution. Also work closely with Developers when deploying updates to UAT and Production environments ◆ Primary support resource for business critical applications including , but not limited to, IpSwitch MoveIt ( SFTP ), Fiserv Prologue and Teller software (Bank Operations /Accounting), and SolarWinds Orion monitoring software ◆ Escalation resource within Information Technology, providing a path to problem resolution by engaging SME's in other technical disciplines as necessary to resolve issues ◆ Authored documentation for installation, configuration and support of multiple software programs including, but not limited to, Calyx Point, Fiserv Teller, Bizagi, and Sales Force Data Loader ◆ Active participant in Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity planning. Identified need for upgraded SFTP servers at company DR site. Subsequently installed and configured three new SFTP servers to mirror production environment. ◆ Monitor customer surveys, via ticketing system (BMC Footprints), for work completed by the team to ensure the highest level of satisfaction is obtained.
- Senior Application Support Specialist at Cenlar FSB
- Infrastructure Analyst IV at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Technology Consultant III - Bristol-Myers Squibb Account at EDS
- at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Skillman
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate, Project Management
• Provided holistic support of application availability to business users
• Ability to perform 24/7 on call duty on rotational basis.
• Worked closely with level 3 technical support to minimize call escalation maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution
• Created accounts and assign memberships roles in Active Directory
• Designed, wrote and executed test cases in project management tools (JIRA)
• Manage Windows 7, 8 and 10 configuration, deploying them to desktops and laptops
• Updated and opened trouble tickets in Freshservice Addison Lee Customer Support and Contact Center and updated the Excel Spreadsheet
• Developed expert understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, SQL server, Active Directory VMWare, TeamViewer, and Remote Desktop Connections
- Application Support Specialist, IT at Addison Lee of North America
- System Administrator, IT at Addison Lee of North America
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist, IT at Addison Lee of North America
- Executive Account Manager at Addison Lee of North America
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications