• Independent Pro. Staffing Solutions - Owner
• Akorn Inc. - Application Support Specialist
• OMH Laboratories (A SUN Pharma Co.) - IT Site Manager
• Marsh, Inc. - NY Support Services Analyst
• Seton Hall University - PCSS Helpdesk Analyst
• Dendrite - Helpdesk Directive
• C3i, Inc. - Helpdesk Analyst
• IDT Corporation - Network Operations Center Engineer
• New Jersey One Call - Technical Support Supervisor Key Career Accomplishments
• Technical Liaison for Empower 1 - 3 upgrade to ensure database and user permission compatibility. Migration from a physical server to virtual environment on a newer Windows server version was beneficial and allowed for the better user management of users with troubleshooting application issues.
• Assisted with enterprise and proprietary application support which included SAP 7.4, Office 16, MS Lync / Skype, Cisco Any Connect VPN software, BPR, VelQuest, Empower3, Chromeleon 7.1, TotalChrome, DCM, EviSense, TekLogix, BarTender, and XenApp / Citrix Server and Client environment.
• Technical Liaison for the MS Office 2013 to 2016 Upgrade which entailed Microsoft Exchange Upgradation for compatibility. Citrix based & Local installations included.
• Technical Liaison for the XenApp Farm Upgrade from 6.5 to 7.6 on a VMware ESXi 6.5 platform. Migration included building out Test Environment to ensure software compatibility with Server 2016. Processes also included the slow migration of the user base for efficient load balancing, proper profile creations / mappings, & updated Receiver 4.6 testing before going live.
• Spearheaded the rollout of Documentum Compliance Manager 6.5 throughout the Company via the Citrix Farm.
• Networked a series of GxP equipment and devices while working with the Validation team for creating the backup procedures & SOP.
• Technical Liaison for Implementing Glatt / Niro / Scanima / PLC & HMI interaction for operator functionality.
• Responsible for creating the Global standard OS Image for the company- wide desktop / laptops, ensuring preprepped units upon ordering from preferred vendors Insight & CDW.
• Utilized SCCM 2016 to deploy software packages to machines via AD Integration & Containers accordingly.
• SCCM was additionally used to maintain PC inventory & deploy Microsoft Patches once confirmed and tested upon release dates
• Oversaw the deployment of Wireless touch screen DT Research PC's throughout manufacturing, increasing productivity and reducing cost via SAP PISheet integration.
• Reduced the MDF footprint by 75% with the integration of VMware & eliminating maintenance costs / repairs for physical hardware.
• Project Manager for the infrastructural expansion of the Dispensing facilities within OHM Labs, including the coordination of Power / LAN locations, proper Validation of PC & Scale equipment, Bar Code scanning integration, and Industrial Zebra printing technology.
• Coordinated multiple AV upgrades throughout the various company locations which included overhead projectors, ceiling to floor motorized screen installations, ceiling mounted speakers and Video / Audio conference capabilities over IP between sites.
• Oversaw the daily network operation of the OHM Laboratories manufacturing sites (3), which included approximately 1500 users (onsite and remote support).
• Ensured the timely resolution within SLA terms for Tier 3 issues escalated by our Helpdesk & SysAdmin Teams via ITSM / BMC Remedy Tool.
• RSA soft token deployment & client configuration.
• Windows Clustering responsibilities included the configuration and testing of MS Exchange and File server replication with successful failover capability.
• Active Directory administration for Universal, Global, and Local security Policies and groups.
• VOIP configuration entailing user device setup / deletions & line additions for IP Phones, Softphones, Jabber, ATA's, etc. via Cisco Call Manager and corresponding Voicemail box creations / deletions via Unity.
• Mobile Device Management configuration via MaaS360 enrollment to further ensure security and compliance with company data.
• Worked with Waters vendor to assist with the configuration of client machines and LAC/E 32 acquisition servers ensuring proper communication between the two.
• Created documentation to assist in the training of the Global Service Desk staff.
• In Conjunction with HR & Hiring Managers, established flow processes for new user account setups / network file permissions and corresponding HW/SW requirements allowing for a seamless onboarding experience.
- Application Support Specialist at Akron Inc.
5 months at this Job
CORPUS CHRISTI ISD TECHNOLOGY SERVICE CENTER 10/15-PRESENT
• Responsible for technical support for District-wide Information Systems and Applications received via email, phone or work order, etc.
• Utilizes a district supported work order management system to process all customer support requests.
• Works with Specialists, Programmers, Analysts, Database and System Administrators to resolve more complex issues.
• Acts as liaison between programmers/developers and District employees and provides individual support and group training.
• Assists in the implementation of the new campus webpages and responsible for producing and updating the user guide.
• Creates and maintains user documentation for supported software systems as well as training materials.
• Conducts training and open labs for employee troubleshooting.
• Produces visually effective training videos showing application functionality and includes appropriate narration and screen captures.
• Maintains information provided on department websites.
• Performs graphic editing to produce artwork for training materials, web pages and videos.
• Performs application testing to determine software issues and reports issues to appropriate team.
• Develops and/or assists with the creation or testing of reports using District supporting reporting tools such as Cognos or Microsoft SSRS.
• Monitors application log files and addresses issues or works with appropriate specialist or programmer to resolve issues.
• Monitors servers such as disk space, processor utilization, memory utilization, network utilization and addresses issues or works with appropriate specialist or programmer to resolve issues.
• Schedules, monitors and processes tasks to ensure operations of supported applications remains effective.
• Utilizes printers to produce various reports while ensuring report printing output is professional and meets user requirements.
• Print report cards, schedule cards, progress reports, and other bulk printing needs for the District.
• Continually monitor and check data quality and accuracy throughout each production print run to ensure report data meets desired output.
• Notifies management of issues with the production print run that need corrective action in timely manner.
• Prepares printed documents for distribution to customers.
• Provides first level of support to printers and escalates issues to vendor support as needed to ensure printers remain at a highly available state while keeping management informed.
• Coordinate preventative maintenance (cleaning, etc.) on hardware
• Monitors and tracks printer usage including click count and individual print job to allow for proper budgeting of supplies and printer resources.
• Creates documents and forms for printing and distribution.
• Monitors and orders printing supplies to ensure quantities remain on hand to meet scheduling deadlines.
• Assists with disaster recovery preparation and testing of systems and reports issues to vendor and appropriate specialists as needed.
• Follows and updates defined operational procedures and manuals for the office of Information Systems.
• Follow documented procedure for running jobs, checking printer status, etc.
• Provides technical support to Specialists, Programmers, Analysts, Databases and System Administrators.
• Maintains application security.
• Performs periodic security audits.
• Utilizes software to create visual diagrams of process flow, logic or system functions to document procedures and systems.
• Attends and training sessions as necessary.
• Reads software and hardware operating manuals and user guides to ensure proper support is given to customers.
• Coordinate system backups according to prescribed schedule.
• Assist Student Systems Specialist with setup and administration of training classes.
• Other duties as defined by the immediate supervisor.
- Application Support Specialist at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Executive Administrative Assistant at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Secretary to the Principal at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Basic studies
- None - Basic studies
- High School Diploma
2018 - Present
SupplyPoint is the world's leading automated point-of-use inventory solutions company
Level III Software/Application Support Specialist
• Research, troubleshoot and solve complex software and hardware issues for customers
• Deliver product training sessions onsite and via phone and web conference software
• Train users in system set up, administration, processing, and maintenance
• Restart database on handled devices
• Adjust SQL to correct inconsistencies
• Consistently work to increase SupplyPoint Systems software product knowledge
• Ensure all incidents received by Support are tracked, escalated, and resolved in line with internal support procedures
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Level III Software/Application Support Specialist at SUPPLYPOINT
- Product Support Specialist at CITRIX
- Technical Client Service Representative at Dealertrack
- at STAPLES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Information Technology - Project Management
The major job responsibility of an application support specialist is to provide necessary support in the current working applications or other system errors, like Epic Systems through different hospitals. However, I have worked with different systems such as Clindoc, Landesk, I’m also responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities: Correcting errors if any and modifying the existing software. Upgrade interfaces by updating the hardware for better performance of the system. Undergo a detailed study of the existing system to and recommend installation or up gradation of a new system. Interact with customers or clients about the project status and solve their technical issues if any. Prepare and maintain reports for each and every project handled. Installing various software systems. Provide training to the users regarding any upgraded systems. Provide direction during software programming and development of documentation. Confer with the project managers regarding any issues in data processing. Making use of scientific analysis and mathematical models to design and develop various system designs. Monitoring equipment functioning to ensure system operation according to the specifications. Supervise the work of technologist, technicians, and scientific personnel Developing and implementing control algorithms with the use of micro-controllers. Keeping track of expenses during the installation process of new systems.
- Software Application Support Specialist at BJC HealthCare
- Personal Banker PB1 at Convergys (US Bank)
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Venus Fashion
- Baker at Cakes Galore
6 months at this Job
Steep Hill Labs, Berkeley, CA LIMS Application Support Specialist, April 2018 - December 2018 Responsibilities: - Triage and prioritize incoming incidents/tickets to LIMS and software platforms - Assist with case resolution and closure. - Manage all levels of communications across multiple teams - Manage interactions with both internal and external customer - Recommend product enhancements and error message enhancements for the benefit of our customers - Manage all customer production escalation, and triage with the Dev Team if necessary - Manage Core LIMS server upgrades with the Development, QA and third-party partners - Follow up with end-users for additional information or confirmation of issue resolution. - General system admin responsibilities, configuring user access and roles. - Manage weekly defect review meeting with the Development and QA team - Configure lab reports and data. - Create and maintain Support Knowledge base and FAQ for both internal and external customers - Taking point on new incidents, identify and document root cause of issues that end-users run into. - Diagnose and resolve issues in different software, categorize and escalate to appropriate teams - Communicate and coordinate with end-users and developers. - Documenting patterns in incidents - Assisting with efforts to reduce frequency of recurring incidents. - Deploy software installations and updates - Assist with hardware configurations - Helping users with questions on processes and using the LIMS/software platform. Troubleshooting tools: Developer console/Firebug for troubleshooting application issues Linux/Unix commands for searching and monitoring log files SQL queries for researching and deep diving into database JIRA/Confluence for tracking production defects, KB and documentations Zendesk ticket tracking and reporting Amazon AWS S3 log monitoring CloudBerry for S3 log monitoring Slack for communications across different departments Egnyte for document tracking Lever for tracking new hire interview process
- LIMS Application Support Specialist, at Steep Hill Labs
- Technical Software Application Support Manager at Registria
- Technical Services Manager at LinkedIn Corporation
- Lead Technical Support Application Specialist at LinkedIn Corporation
8 months at this Job
- - Medical Technology Coursework
• Support problem management calls
• Provide technical assistance for hardware, and applications
• Actively monitor business unit issue logs
• Generate resolutions for ongoing hardware or application issues
• Administer and support accounts for user system access
- Application Support Specialist at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
- EDM Application Support Analyst at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
- IS Customer Support & Services - Sr. Technical Team Lead at MERCK AND CO., INC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Provide application support for CareConsole and home telehealth devices
- CareConsole Application Support Specialist at Advanced Monitoring Corporation
- Clinical Applications Analyst at CHS, McKesson, Vanguard, Honor Health, Antelope Valley Hospital
- Clinical Informaticist at Lutheran Health Network
- Medical Language Specialist at Medquist
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Science
Incident and L2 application support throughout the US, Europe, Asia, and South America for 45+ applications.
● Build and maintain documentation repository used to guide present and future system support initiatives.
● Drive operational improvements for business with technical solutions.
● Support QA initiatives for in-house built software applications.
● Coordinate enterprise software upgrades, patches and audit driven system maintenance schedules.
● Partner with business analyst, development, system integrators and/or vendors on technical issues across the organization to streamline problem resolution and service levels.
● Train L1, L2 and Service Desk Personal and mentor junior team members.
● Follow formal change management processes for IT business applications in compliance with Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) standards.
- Application Support Specialist II at OIL STATES INDUSTRIES
- System Analyst at VICTORY HEALTHCARE
- Intermediate Support Analyst at BMO HARRIS BANK
- Social Service Intern at STATE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Science & Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - IT Network Specialist
Update, maintain, and provide end user support for GE Centricity Practice Solutions and EHR application. Provide patient portal support to end users and patients. Assist with testing new forms to be implemented into production.
- Application Support Specialist at MHC Healthcare
- Health Information Management Student Intern at Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
- Business Application Analyst at Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Network Technician at Kingman Regional Medical Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Project Management, Medical
• Provides technical support relating to Seeclickfix various applications, system-level software, compilers, and platforms.
• Identifies application malfunctioning and analyzes necessary software requirements.
• Participates in the researching and scoping of projects and system application needs to visualize end user requirements.
• Provides assistance to clients regarding the use of various platforms.
• Modifies current software and implements/recommends solutions.
• Manages and processes Seeclickfix.com site moderations
- Application Support Specialist at SeeClickFix
- Trach Vehicle Mechanic at Army National Guard
- Technical Expert at Verizon Wireless
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Computer - Information Systems
- Associates of Science in Computer - Information Systems