03/2017-Present Memorial Health University Information Systems Department Currently working as a Clinical Applications Analyst as a Credentialed trainer for EPIC specializing in Radiant, Cupid and ASAP.
- Clinical Applications Analyst at Clinical Applications Specialists
- Registered Radiologic Technologist at Memorial Health University Radiology Department
- Student Radiologic Technologist at Memorial Health University Radiology Department
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Radiologic Sciences - Radiologic Sciences
- - Clinical Rotations
• Hired as Applications Analyst II and promoted to Applications Analyst III in less than 2 years
• Maintenance and development for customer website, internal intranet website, customer service representative's (CSR) website to enable CSRs to handle payments, change user settings, and various other related capabilities ◦ Java based webpages with Apache Struts backend
• Database Management ◦ Table creation/modifications ◦ Custom SQL created for reports
• PL/SQL Packages ◦ Creating functions for data insertion / modification / etc. ◦ Creating functions for reporting purposes
• Miscellaneous Tasks ◦ Certification imports ◦ JBoss Upgrades ◦ Apache Upgrades ◦ Many other minor tasks
• Agile / SCRUM Experience ◦ Certified Scrum Developer ◦ Certified Scrum Master ◦ 2+ years of developing according to Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Applications Analyst III at Vectren Corporation
- Database and Software Developer/Analyst at Product Acceptance & Research
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S in Computer Graphics Technology - Interactive Multimedia
Reference: Adefemi Adeduro, Applications Analyst Tier 2, (240) 468-3189 (May Contact) Employ technical and customer oriented skills to ensure the operations of the highly customizable MagView application across the U.S. Resolving time critical issues, providing consultative solutions for multiple MagView workflows that customers will evangelize, managing multiple SQL databases, ownership of various top 20 Mammography Medical Organizations Provides escalation for two lower tiers of support to ensure timely and permanent solutions, as well as, on-site support for radiologists and technologists. Team lead for all issues with application speed.
- Applications Analyst Tier 3 at Applied Software
- Assistant Store Leader at Game Stop
- Print Management IT Intern at Exelon BSC
- Shift Manager at Checkers and Rally's Restaurants
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK JUNE 2009 - PRESENT (INCLUDES TEMP-TO-HIRE) During my time at Integris, I have worked as a Medical Records Coordinator, done Quality Assurance, been a Data Analyst, and now an IT Applications Analyst. Through these roles, I have educated co-workers on the use of various applications, helped with the planning and deployment stages of projects, researched functionality and enhancement needs, and communicated with stakeholders at all levels regarding changes needed to implement their needs. I have worked in the clinical setting of home health, and on the technical side for the home health and hospice departments, both of which required my collaboration with inpatient and outpatient locations.
- IT Applications Analyst at INTEGRIS HEALTH
- Staff Care Coordinator at CHRISTIAN COMPANION SENIOR CARE
- Interim Director and Accounting Manager at FRONTIER COUNTRY MARKETING ASSOC
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration - Healthcare
- Bachelor's - Sociology: Human Services
• Managing two scrum teams to grow throughput by 60% within 3 Program increments by streamlining intake and delivery process to reduce rework and empowering vendor leadership.
• Enhancing and filling gaps in the FedEx web services portfolio between SOAP and RESTful API's, allowing for a consistent, integrated experience for FedEx customers.
• Defining the "what" by understanding the business intent and breaking down the request into fine grain business scenarios/logical steps, highlighting and exposing experience gaps.
• Understanding the major and minor capabilities of a given system, in order to know how that system can support a new business capability or an enhancement to an existing capability.
• Improved scum team delivery by optimizing analysis techniques and feature creation, enabling the team to exceed expected objectives. Business Applications Analyst, API Factory, FedEx Services, Irving, TX
• Providing system level requirements for 500+ API endpoints that supply capabilities to customer facing clients which account for 7.09Billion in FedEx revenue.
• Engaging API consumers to strengthen and provide solutions for business requests into the API team, ensuring the fulfillment and prioritization of the request.
• Lead effort to create documentation template, standards, and done criteria for capturing API system level requirements and system flow diagrams that illustrate system logic of the endpoint.
• Creation and grooming of user stories under Agile SAFe framework, insuring business requests are captured and conveyed accurately.
• Managed onsite vendors by reviewing analysis and documentation, providing business context, and organization for completion of work, which led to fewer defects and accurate implementation.
• Represented FedEx in India during onboarding conversations with Syntel and Wipro where standards and expectations for API documentation were conveyed. Business Applications Analyst, FedEx dotcom, FedEx Services, Irving, TX
• Creation of wire-frames, mock ups, and flow diagrams to identify and elicit Business requirements and expedite core decisions, increasing the value of the business solution.
• Worked closely with both Marketing and Development to document and convey business requests and scenarios, insuring that business request was accurately implemented.
• Using marketing requests, designed the customer experience for a web application that provides account based rate sheets for FedEx shipping services. Marketing Consultant, Lowe's, University of Alabama MIS Capstone, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Created user personas which were leveraged to develop the requirements for a Lowe's web portal focused on DIY customers.
• Used observation and interview techniques to compile data across 6 Alabama Lowe's stores that provided insight into the average DIY customer and the employee's ability to provide instruction.
• Redesigned DIY web portal based on findings and emerging social media trends by creation of wireframes and detailed mockups, presenting a user experience supported by customer data.
- Senior Business Applications Analyst at API Factory, FedEx Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
Member of the Research Applications team.
● Started as a contractor to manage Agilent iLab software implementation.
● Hired as a UPHS employee December 2018.
● Sole project manager for iLab, working with vendor, IT professionals, executive sponsors, lab directors and end users.
● Reconfigured iLab software to re-implement labs who has stopped using iLab due to poor interface.
● Working with iLab on implementation of additional labs.
● Wrote user documentation and presented individual training for iLab system.
● Continued support and development of iLab use at Perelman School of Medicine.
- Applications Analyst at Perelman School of Medicine
- Senior Analyst/Programmer at University of Wyoming
- Senior Systems Analyst at SYSCO FOODS
- Sr. Project Analyst at AIRGAS INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Design, build, modify, support wide variety of database systems and applications used by customers for document management systems. Serve as internal corporate data/ systems analyst, specializing in analysis, clean-up, and migration of legacy systems to modern ERM platforms (SAP, e-Automate, Compass).
- Technical Applications Analyst at Advance Business Systems
- Data Analyst/ Programmer at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc
- Laboratory Equipment Consultant at Self-employed
- Inorganics Department Manager at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Responsible for advancing the functionality and operational efficiency of the assigned software applications.
• Work with the manager to proactively identify issues that affect the execution of company and project goals by regularly reviewing operational processes and the technology supporting these.
• Work closely with both internal and external customers to gather and fully document business requirements, assess these and develop recommendations to appropriately enhance business processes. This includes the implementation of operational and technology recommendations to address business needs.
• Responsible for software testing and the development of test plans, test case scenarios and expected outcomes. This includes planning and executing tests with customers, analyzing test results and communicating these effectively and promptly.
• Work directly with the Development Teams, both onshore and offshore, and end users at all levels and locations throughout the organization, to make sure the technology solutions implemented fully meet all business requirements. Communicate deficiencies and issues found and assist in addressing these timely and to full resolution.
• Provide feedback to all levels of management and assist in the integration of activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Assist in the preparation and conducting of continuing formal or informal training session for users and coworkers.
• With minimal guidance, define boundaries, set priorities, plan and manage multiple projects. Operations Insurance Manager Effectively managed Associates, clients, vendors and related activities and processes associated with recovery services for CHRISTUS Health and TLRA.
• Developed strategies/strategic business plans to stimulate growth and diversification of services, business lines, and revenues in current markets and in new markets as well as implemented services and processes needed to support the business objectives of TLRA.
• Handled the setup of a new project to assist a client in consolidating their business office. This included learning their processes, enhancing or establishing new processes to improve efficiency and accuracy, working with different IT departments to implement changes to multiple systems to support the initiative, and taking a continuous improvement approach by performing ongoing quality assurance on people, systems, and processes.
• Provided forecast projections of recoveries and revenue and analyzed data against budget on a weekly and/or monthly basis for positive financial performance outcomes. Prepared summary reporting packages regularly and communicated performance updates to Chief Financial Officers, Revenue Cycle Directors, Business Office Directors, and other Management Associates.
• Monitored and analyzed various inventory statistics and reports to ensure appropriate staffing and inventory controls were in place.
• Responded to complex customer complaints or inquiries for optimum resolution.
- Applications Analyst at CHRISTUS Health - TLRA
- Operations Insurance Supervisor at CHRISTUS Health - TLRA
- Operations Insurance Billing Support Supervisor at CHRISTUS Health - TLRA
- Insurance Collection Specialist at CHRISTUS Health - TLRA
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
✓ Partner with Benefits and Payroll to develop data applications using PeopleSoft and SQL Server ✓ Collaborate with cross functional teams to synthesize requirements for SAP migrations ✓ Formulate solutions to drive business process and application improvements
- Applications Analyst at San Francisco Unified School District
- Web Applications Developer at MedAmerica, Inc
- Web Content Analyst at MedAmerica, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Management
Administrator of applications such as Office365, Google Apps, Egnyte, Zendesk, Maas360, Brivo, and Vidyo. Internal support: - Participating/leading technology projects and initiatives from discovery to implementation - Researching, testing, developing and implementing technical strategy - Identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements - Maintaining IT equipment and systems, audio/visual equipment, network cabling, inventory - Assisting management of Cisco IP Telephony environment - Assisting management of standardized image software for Windows, Mac OS, and mobile devices - Ensures the success of new hires with official training on New Tech Network applications/systems - Mentoring and training other team members as needed - Assists with "All Hands" and promotes other forms of learning that benefit others within New Tech Network External support: - Leads all training activities, design, and development of documentation - Gathers requirements, develops test plans, and tests new functionality - Lead of onboarding new schools to the network (documentation and process implementation) - Responds to all inbound support tickets/calls for Echo (NTN's learning management system) - Provides second-level customer support of escalated Echo issues - Develops and/or delivers Echo Administrator training either at annual conference or ad hoc as required - Responsible for quarterly reporting on capacity and statistics for Echo support
- Applications Analyst at New Tech Network
- Technology Solutions Specialist at New Tech Network
- Back of House Genius Admin at Apple Store Oakridge
- Concierge/Specialist at Apple Store Oakridge
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Business Administration and Management