Lynnwood, WA 2014-2019
InfinityQS is a leading provider of Statistical Process Control (SPC) software and services to manufacturers worldwide
• Project owner for deployment across various manufacturing technologies for more than 100 clients
• Partnered with Director level management on projects aimed at reducing risk to production, resulting in high-level visibility projects and deliverables
• Mananged team of product analysts with the formalization of design requirements and creation of internal knowledge base for our next generation software suite
• Technical expert for enterprise project across Eastern Europe and Africa focused on integration of SAP with ProFicient in 68 manufacturing plants
• Provided in-depth, face-to-face customer service and support to clients
- Applications Engineer at INFINITYQS
- Sr. Product Development Engineer at NAVISTAR, INC
- at NAVISTAR, INC
- Product Development Engineer at NAVISTAR, INC
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
As Applications Engineer I handle all technical questions / concerns related to the product line. I support in house customer service, inside sales, Fibox outside sales, Reps, Distributors and End users. I confer with our Engineering Dept in Finland. I handle all special custom products from development, pricing through to a sale. Currently use three separate Cad Systems in my daily functions.
- Applications Engineer at Fibox
- Technical Sales Support at Innovative Automation & Controls, Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Enginnering
Wichita, KS - JCI is a privately owned industrial distributor of Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Electrical Motors and Electrical Drive Equipment. Applications Engineer - Responsible for the application and sizing of liquid handling pumps, vacuum pumps, electric motors and related equipment. - Review customer specifications and pumping requirements and generate quotes for equipment to meet these specifications and requirements. - Utilize several different software packages to aid in sizing and applying products JCI distributes. - Work closely with outside account managers and offer technical support to our customers.
- Applications Engineer at JCI Industries, Inc
- Applications Engineer / Account Manager at Power Link / Lee Mathews
- Applications Engineer / Sales Manager at Cullum and Brown of Wichita, Inc
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
- - general education
Xylon is an electronics company focused on FPGA designs. As a Field Applications Engineer it is my responsibility to troubleshoot and configure LogiRecorder Systems.
• Troubleshooted issues regarding software and hardware involving the LogiRecorder.
• Configured the LogiRecorder to the specifications requested by the client.
• Demo the software to potential clients and inform them how the system can be utilized.
- Field Applications Engineer at Xylon
- Software Analyst at iGlobal LLC
- Software Development Intern at Altair
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
• Royce is a company with a 30+ year history in the Semiconductor industry. They are a mechatronics capital equipment company that produces die sorting and bond testing tools. My role as Applications Engineer placed me on a small team tasked with supporting product sales through technical support and future product development.
• Daily utilization of Oracle CRM, GSS and Liquid Planner to track projects and customer conversations in the sales process
• Adapt Royce semi-conductor processing equipment to suit customer's specifics, including developing proof of concept and revising as required.
• Coordinate with production, quality control, engineering, and other departments as well as external vendors to deliver efficient results in capital equipment product development.
- Sales Applications Engineer at Royce Instruments
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Advanced Pressure Technology
- Electronic Technician at United States Navy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering Management
· Applications Engineer · Designed and tested AV (audio/visual) systems incorporating control, signal extension and correction, and sound reinforcement · Represented Extron as company liaison to effectively and efficiently communicate details, specifications and functions of Extron’s AV products to resellers, vendors, and clients. · Documented issues or malfunctions from clients and created detailed troubleshooting solutions for implementation provided to customers for future reference. · Coordinated with and assisted the sales team to maximize cost and time efficiency by implementing all-in-one solutions and designing for future expansion. · Functioned as a technical adviser to the sales team for Extron product applications, software, product recommendations and system designs.
- Applications Engineer at Extron Electronics
- Project Manager/Website Development Tech at SeePoint
- CSULB Senior Project Design 2 at CSULB
- CSULB Senior Project Design 1 at CSULB
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineer
- High School Diploma
• Experience with the Optical Critical Dimension team using Nanometric tools ◦ Tool to Tool Matching to ensure repeatability across the Metro OCD fleet ◦ In depth data analysis on trend shifts for process control
• Lead Engineer with the Virtual Metrology systems ◦ Interpret tool signals for correlation against Metrology measurements to supply data on all wafers that helps reduce Metro measure rate and increase throughput ◦ Create Process Flows and Standard Operating Procedures ◦ Handle VOC and new processes ◦ Compile weekly reports; THK/CON/OCD TTTM, VOC Report, and VM Model Summary ◦ Use innovative skills to create non standard models and/or to optimize current models
• TR for Thickness, Concentration, OCD, Nova, Virtual Metrology Applications Technicians ◦ Lead technician team to meet goals set by company and department ◦ Compile reports to determine TTTM, Tool status, Training and Certification, and Team metrics
• Currently working with the CD SEM team working with Hitachi and Verity tools ◦ Develop and implement BKM, SOP, and OCAP to improve efficiency and quality of ◦ Designing innovative ways to improve recipe setup and quality control ◦ Improving communications documentation through Share Point and automated reports 2 years with Implant team as an Equipment Engineer;
• Defect Elimination to increase wafer yield
• Evaluate and refine Process Flows and Standard Operating Procedures
• Preventive Maintenance and Tool Optimization
- Applications Engineer at Samsung Austin Semi-Conductor
- Earned Rank of Sergeant at US Army/National Guard
- Lead Project Manager at US Army/National Guard
- Team Leader at US Army/National Guard
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Mechatronic Engineering
Professional Experience : ➔ 15 Years of total work Experience with VLSI (Tier-1) top class multinational companies. ➔ 12 years (June-2007 to till date) experience as Staff. Corporate Applications Engineer (Staff. CAE) at Synopsys Inc, Mountain View, CA. ➔ 1 year (July-2006 to June-2007) experience as Lead Design Engineer at Archpro Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. (Archpro Pvt. Ltd has been acquired by Synopsys Inc.) ➔ 1 year 10 months (October-2004 to July-2006) experience as Component Design Engineer at Intel Inc., Bangalore, India. ➔ 9 months (November-2003 to July-2004) of Project Trainee Experience at Analog Devices India Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India. ➔ Expertise in Synopsys Low Power verification tools VCS-LP, VCS-NLP, MVSIM/MVRC. ➔ Key role player on PRD creation and functional validation & enhancements for tools VC-LP & MVRC. ➔ Extensive knowledge to develop next generation Low Power verification products & flows. ➔ Proficiency in power intent specification using UPF and Synopsys low power Eclipse flow. ➔ Expertise in Power Management verification and cutting-edge Low Power Technologies. ➔ Experience in individually owning & deploying the product to meet customer expectations. ➔ Experience in functional verification & power management verification with UPF/CPF/APF.
- Staff. Corporate Applications Engineer at Synopsys Inc
- Staff. Corporate Applications Engineer (Staff.CAE) at VC-LP
- at Synopsys Inc
- at Archpro/Synopsys
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- - VLSI Design
- B.Tech. - Education
OSG USA is a leader in the round tool industry. As a applications engineer we assist the sales staff closing opportunities as well as trouble shooting applications. Weather it be email, phone or in person. Giving trainings on our products to customers, distributors, and our sales team.
- Applications Engineer at OSG USA
- Applications Engineer at
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
- High school
Raleigh, NC(Remote) (2017-Present)
Founded in 2014, Xometry specializes in instant pricing and on-demand manufacturing of high quality CNC machined, and 3D Printed parts.
Senior Applications Engineer- Additive Manufacturing
• Define and implement growth strategy for $12 million additive business.
• Monitor emerging 3d additive technologies and evaluate for commercial viability.
• Serve as technical resource to assist customers in optimizing designs for Direct Metal Laser Sintering production applications.
• Act as technical expert for all 3d Printing services including DMLS, SLA, FDM, HP MJF, Poly Jet, and SLS.
• Support sales staff as technical resource for webinars and customer site visits.
• Provide feedback to software and product management teams for website and product offering improvements.
- Senior Applications Engineer- Additive Manufacturing at Xometry, Inc
- at Aerodef Manufacturing Conference Speaker
- at National Guard Service Members
- Applications Engineering Manager - Metal AM at Proto Labs Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminology