State of Indiana Licensed Residential Real Estate Appraiser Trainee *Working under a State Certified Residential Appraiser.
- Residential Real Estate Appraiser Trainee at Trump Residential Appraisals
- Supply Chain Specialist II at North American Lighting Paris, IL
- Import Coordinator at CSN, LLC
- Logistics / Customer Service at Sony DADC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Responsibilities consist of assisting certified residential appraiser with a wide variety of real estate appraisals. Assignments consist of home inspection, floor plan sketch, photography of entire property, data input, report writing, and client communications. USPAP certified and MA trainee licensed.
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee at Private
- Interior Designer at Anthony Dawson Design
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
Real Estate trainee with Frazier and Associates. Licensed since May 2017, training and mentorship under Lead Appraiser since June 2016.
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee at REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL PRECEPTORSHIP
- DATA ENTRY MANAGER at PBC, INC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at PERFECT NUTRITION, INC
- SHIPPING MANAGER at BELLAMI HAIR, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - AGRIBUSINESS
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS
Professional real estate appraisers perform a useful function in society and offer a variety of services to their clients. They develop opinions of several types of property value and assist in various decisions about real estate. Standards for the appraisal profession are set forth in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) developed by the Appraisal Standards Board of The Appraisal Foundation.* USPAP specifies the procedures to be followed in developing and communicating an appraisal and the ethical rules for appraisal practice. As defined in USPAP, an appraisal is the act or process of developing an opinion of value. The valuation process is a systematic procedure the appraiser follows to answer a client’s question about real property value. The most common type of appraisal assignment is the development of an opinion of market value. However, because of their specialized training and experience, appraisers can provide a wide range of additional appraisal services—from investment consultation to advice on various business as well as personal financial decisions.
- Appraiser Trainee at Premier Appraisal Services
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Continuing Education - Continuing Education
Provide detailed comparable analysis for Anthony Cullinane, principle appraiser. Generate & deliver appraisal reports using Aurora/UAD format to clients.
- Real Estate Appraiser-Trainee at Cullinane & Associates
- Operations Manager at Washington Fine Properties
- Realtor Administrative Asst, TTR Sotheby's International Realty and WC & AN Miller/Long & Foster at
- Realtor, WC & AN Miller at
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Site evaluation and assessment of subject property that includes: measurement of improvements, subject photos, condition of property, note of any adverse conditions/hypothetical/ or any extraordinary assumptions, retrieve and report on all general and specific data related to the subject, and a thorough investigation of the contracted sale of the subject property.
• Research and analyze comparable properties within the subjects neighborhood to be able to do a matched paired analysis of the subject property, make adjustments to the comparable's that are well supported and justified, and derive at which approach to value is the most warranted, and the highest and best use of the subject property through the reconciliation process. (IE: Cost Approach, Sales Approach, or Income Approach).
• Thoroughly support and analyze data and work files with certified appraiser. Assist with VA/FHA/ and Conventional loans to make sure we are compliant with lenders request and USPAP.
• Assist with filing, accounts receivable (collections, accounts payable), and calling on - and setting up the work weeks schedule.
- Appraiser Trainee/Assistant at Old Faithful Team Inc
- District Manager at Healthcare Services Group, Inc
- Principal at Western Landscape & Design
- District Manager at Dependable Cleaners
3 years at this Job
- Certificate - Appraiser site valuation, Residential sales comparison and income approaches, Appraisal report writing, Market analysis and highest and best use
- Certificate - National USPAP Course
- Certification - Appraisal Basic principles, and Appraisal Procedures
- Certificate - Professional Real Estate Inspection (#14799)
- High school - General Studies
Clerical Work Made Schedule Relayed information from Appraisal Management Companies Completed Reports Use of Microsoft office (word/excel) Worked with appraisal software
- Appraiser Trainee at Rosenblatt’s Appraisal Company
- Appraisers Trainee at Treffer Appraisal Group
- Marketing and Leasing Associate at Salisbury Apartments
- Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative at State Employees' Credit Union
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Communications
July 2015 - September 2017
• Handled office duties including receiving calls, emails, and scheduling inspections.
• Bid appraisals based on the difficulty of the assignment, and providing turnaround times according to our current workload.
• Implemented using a tablet in the field for sketches, notes, and pictures to perform a report in a more efficient manner.
• Physically measured and calculated the square footage of gross living/building area of the subject
• Use a sketching software (Apex) to sketch the dimensions and floor plan of a subject
• Write detailed reports to determine market value of a property.
• Completed over 400 assignments/appraisals each year of being with the company.
• Absorbed knowledge from a supervisor with over 25 years of appraisal experience in both residential and commercial appraising.
- Appraiser - Trainee at Brandvold Appraisal
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
· Worked as a licensed Residential Home Appraiser Apprentice; appraising homes up to 4 families · In addition to appraisals, hourly work included researching taxes, zoning and contract legalities for reports. · Logged in new appraisals requests into the company database and filed completed appraisal reports.
- Home Appraiser Trainee at ACOSTA VALUATION SERVICES
- Home Appraiser Trainee at MONROE COUNTY APPRAISAL ASSOCIATES
- Senior Packaging Engineer - Operations at LiDESTRI FOODS
- R&D Packaging Manager at STONYFIELD FARM
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Science & Technology
● Property research
● Appraisal techniques
● Property inspection
● Appraisal reporting
- Appraiser Trainee at Flato Realty Advisors
- Administrative Assistant at Flato Realty Advisors, LLC
- Remote Editor at Asymmetrical Press
- Early Education/Childcare Professional Contractor at Independent Contractor
1 month at this Job
- Appraisal Trainee Qualifying Education - Real Estate Appraisal
- BA - English/Sociology