I began working as an apprentice to become a pipefitter / pipe welder in late August of 2018, but mostly only welded and fabricated steel. I built frames, propane cages, and misc. structural things. I have experience in mig welding, and tend to learn things pretty quickly.
- Apprentice Welder at Batchelor & Kimball
- Steel Fabricator at
5 months at this Job
- High school
- Some college - Core
Apprentice welder performed the tack welding to keep the production going while welder was welding and would weld when welder was backed up in welds. Apprentice pipefitter will help pipefitter run pipe, do take offs to fit pipe and would grind bevels on too pipe for welder to weld. Other labor things would consist of operating heavy machinery.
- Apprentice Welder / Pipefitter at Derry Berry Mechanical
- at Winco Masonry
- Mig welder and stick welder at J & L Manufacturing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Derry Berry Mechanical
• Responsible for welding components and re-work on the AFS line.
• Entering data into the MES for inventory purposes.
• Weld AFS units in horizontal, vertical, and overhead positons.
• Maintain all machine shop equipment and 5S upkeep.
- Apprentice Welder at Bloom Energy
- FIT Assembly Technician at Bloom Energy
- Assembly Technician at Aerotek Recruiting and Staffing
- Test Driver at Jacobs Technology
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - General
I worked as an Ironworker for about six months. I have my 10 hour osha certification. I was learning how to weld and use a acetylene torch.
- Apprentice Welder at Total welding INC.
- Fabricator at Piedmont Plastics
- laborer at laird plastics
- laborer at Hercules Industries
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Assisting a journeyman in various tasks, prepping materials to be welded, working with cranes, welding supports and pipe, using problem solving skills to overcome difficult tasks, keeping work area clean and safe.
- Apprentice Welder at Cherne Contracting Corporation
- Tire and Lube Technician at Big O Tires
- Lube Technician at Concord Honda
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General education
Securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Apprentice Welder at Land and Sea
- Chef at The public house
- Butcher at Chubs meats
2 months at this Job
- Some college
- Liberal arts - Psychology
Repair and fabricate farm equipment.
- Apprentice Welder at BAMC
- Taxi Driver at Self Own Business
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Welding
- High school - Mathematics, English, Building Technology(Wood), Social Studies, Principles of Business, Integrated Science, Information Technology
Installation boilers Service and repair boilers Pipe fitting Welding, Grinding, Operation of cutting torches Perform maintenance on all equipment as needed Develop and maintain friendly relationships with customers.
- Helper/Apprentice welder at Capital Boiler Works
- Office/Book keeping Assistant at Sunset View Memorial Gardens
- Grounds Manager at Sunset View Memorial Gardens
- Golf Maintenance/Groundskeeper at Sunset View Memorial Gardens
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Introduction to Media Communications and Technologies
- B.S. - Design
- Associates - Broadcast Communications
Welding and tacking panels, build the setting structure, building conveyors ground up,
• Forklift operator, boom operator, utilize hand held tools like hilti, drill, jack hammer EXPERIENCE UNfi | 22 30th st Ne Auburn, Wa, 98002
- Apprentice welder/ laborer at
- Warehouse associate at Picking
- Laborer at R&R Railroad, frank Coluccio construction co, acme concrete paving inc
8 months at this Job
Forklift driver, installer, apprentice welder
- Production Worker at D&L custom iron works
- Production Worker at Emerald green
10 years at this Job