Aquatics Director facilitating fun actives for children to enjoy in a safe atmosphere. Oversaw scheduling and directed lesson plans for children aged 5-15 years of age.
- Aquatics Director at Aldersgate Methodist Camp
- Aquatics Director at Masonic Home Camp/Camp Turk
- Aquatics Director and Swim Program at Pacific Health Club
- Lifeguard at Breckenridge Recreation Department
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology, concentration in Child Development
Assisted Aquatics Director with day-to-day management of facility
● Taught group as well as private lessons spanning all ages and skill levels
● Opened/closed facility as needed
● Performed regular maintenance tasks (pool chemicals, disinfecting deck, vacuuming, etc.)
- Aquatics Director/WSI at Aquatics for Life
- Lifeguard/WSI/Boating Instructor at Winding Trails Inc
- Swimming instructor and open-waterfront lifeguard at Winding Trails Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism
Sports Director: As a sports Director I developed, organized, delivered and administered sports leagues, tournaments, recreation programs, activities and awards for assigned branch. I planed, organized, scheduled, and directed all games, facilities, officials, and scorekeepers for YMCA sports and activities. I Actively researched new sports programs and activities targeted toward youth and adults. I recruited, hired on-board, trained, developed and supervised sport team members. I Ensured a high level of customer service for all program participants. I prepared and managed the program budget to ensure revenue and program service goals are achieved. I served as a member of the branch management team performing specific duties which support the overall success of branch operations. Aquatics Director: I recruited, trained and directed volunteer leaders and employees. I maintained current CPR/AED , Lifeguard, Standard First Aid, Oxygen administration, YMCA Lifeguard and YMCA Swim Lesson Instructor certifications. Developed the annual operating objectives and plans for program responsibilities. Prepared the annual income and expense budget for the Aquatic Department and assigned area(s) of responsibility. Administered the budget and exercised necessary controls to assure operations are carried out in a balanced fiscal position. Recruited, hired, trained, supervised, and evaluated all staff relative to program responsibilities.Conducted all appropriate staff training and meetings. Planed, promoted, and directed all aquatic programs. Planed, promoted, and directed preschool, progressive, and senior aquatic programs. Actively recruit and market new program offerings.
- Sports & Aquatics Director at Middletown Area YMCA
- Sport Coordinator at i9sports
- Lifeguard / Swim Instructor at Mercy Healthplex
- Middle school Wrestling Coach at Hamilton City Schools
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sport Administration
- Associate - Pre-Sport Administration
- High school Diploma
* Manage the daily operations of an indoor aquatics facility * Responsible for creating yearly budgetary goals and advertising programming * Address customer service issues as needed * Create and oversee daily programming in keeping with the needs of the facility. This includes facilitating open swim times, private swim lessons, group swim lessons, as well as various other aquatic needs as directed by Senior Management. * Creating, staffing, and oversee Special Needs swim programming * Coordinates with Fitness Director for aquatic fitness classes * Handle all levels of the staffing process including advertising, interviewing, negotiating salary, payroll, onboard training, discipline, and termination.
- Aquatics Director at Bronx House Community Center
- Interim Fitness/Wellness Director at Bronx House
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor at Bronx House
- Assistant Store Manager, Dunkin Donuts at
6 months at this Job
Budget Administration - Eight year record of department fiscal management.
• Development and administration of $180,000 annual department budget. Monthly/Quarterly assessment reporting; forecast and build of subsequent annual budgets.
• 7% revenue growth and 12% expense reduction, for a 9% NET improvement under management.
• Acquired $62,500 in additional program funding through grant and financial awards.
• Achieved NET Budget seven of the eight years under management. Program Innovation and Development - Adaptation of YMCA Areas of Focus for sustainable growth
• Implementation of community water safety program strategy: recruit outside organizations for partnership in achieving diversity outreach goals; expanded diversity statistics by 28%. Created demographic database for case history support with grant writing.
• Proposal, presentation and implementation of existing curriculum for program unit alignment: Restructure management of aquatic sport programs for realization of scale. Organize adapted aquatics to serve community needs and position for expansion. Organizational Leadership - Influence as a senior director within the YMCA.
• Lead grant writer and authority for financial campaign projects of the Association Aquatics Cabinet.
• 2016 Will Peck Award - Innovation; 2016 Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Aquatics Director at YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- Event Project Manager at YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- Senior Consultant at Career Solutions Group, Inc
- General Manager at
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
St. Louis MO 2016-Present
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Responsible for all aquatic operations that include staffing, swim lesson programs, group exercise programs.
• Increased our Strategic International Relationship with our partners in Belize by instructing some new program to enhance an already existing program.
• Member of the Program Team to help launch and implement our YSL V6 swim lesson Curriculum in fall of 2017.
• Member of the Association Audit team where we increased facility safety and decreased potential risk through effective Audits and mentorship of Director Team.
- Aquatics Director at YMCA Gateway Region
- Community Living Manager at EASTER SEALS MIDWEST
- Aquatic Director at JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
- Aquatics Director at JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Graduate program
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
My duties involve assisting the Aquatics Director in various activities including interviewing potential Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors and holding re-certification courses for Lifeguards. I am in charge of the Aquatics department in the absence of the Aquatics Director. I prepare the schedule for the Lifeguards. I inspect the First Aid kits in the entire facility, making sure that they have everything that is required in the CMR 105 sanitary code. I also am in charge of keeping up to date with the First Aid supply closet which includes First Aid supplies and safety equipment for lifeguarding such as backboard head immobilizers and straps. I also am a Water Safety Instructor on a weekly basis.
- Assistant Aquatics Director at Mount Wachusett Fitness Center - Gardner, MA
- Lifeguard at Mount Wachusett Fitness Center
- Head Lifeguard and Certified Pool Operator at Coldbrook Campground
- House sitter at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration (Management)
Operated and Managed Aquatics Department providing customer service and safety to the membership with a staff of 40 to 70 employees (depending on the season). Also responsible for creating and implementing the Risk Management Program for all areas and personnel of the YMCA facilities. Duties of Swim Coach, Lifeguard Instructor, Pool Operations Instructor, and CPR Instructor were also part of the Director's responsibilities.
- Aquatics Director at Licking County Family YMCA
- Installation Technician/Service Technician at Brenelle Group Corporation
- Image Department Manager at R.R. Donnelly
9 years at this Job
I facilitate the aquatics programing including programs like swim lessons and water fitness, hiring and training staff, budgets, and pool maintenance.
- Aquatics Director at YMCA of Metro Omaha
- Manager at Dundee Double Shot
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor and Gymnastics Instructor at YMCA
- Receptionist at Factory Direct Appliace
9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in General Studies - Business and Studio Art
- Bachelor of Art in Studio Art - Studio Art
Hire, train, schedule, manage and evaluate team of 40 lifeguards and swim instructors for two
onsite pools, as well as four offsite pools and one beach through seasonal contracts
• Manage all aquatics programs including YMCA swim lessons and 125 member competitive year round swim team and coordinate rentals of pool and facility
• Train and certify staff and community members in American Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR, AED, and First Aid
• Maintain onsite pools and facility safety equipment
• Manage budget of aquatics department
- Aquatics Director at Kennebec Valley YMCA
- Skill Class Coordinator at YMCA Camp Chingachgook
- Assistant Program Director at YMCA Camp MacLean
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - English & American Literature