Our client has continuously won best places to work in Nashville according to multiple publications.
They are looking for a strong AR Specialist to join their already growing team.
This position will have high exposure to the owner, who consider their environment extremely family friendly! Below are some details associated with the role.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location – Madison, TN
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must retrieve/forward necessary paperwork in response to assigned account’s request
- Involve the appropriate salesperson/station on all accounts that have issues so that they are aware of any and all problems with their customer
- Forecast risk, based on credit, on assigned accounts and to act on information received immediately
- Prioritize accordingly and notify supervisor/station/sales when appropriate. This includes obtaining updated credit information and/or assessing information provided
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must possess an Associate’s degree in accounting or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com