I worked as a temporary AR specialist for a Revenue Cycle Management firm. I worked specifically on AR over 90 days old. In 4 months time I was able to reduce the days in AR by 75% and collect on 80% of that.
- AR specialist at Ajilon & Accounting Principals
- AR Team Lead at KVC Behavioral HealthCare
- Director of Operations at Safari Belting Systems
- Team Lead - RCM at NETSMART TECHNOLOGIES
4 months at this Job
- BSE - Math/Computer Science
• Research denied claims and obtain claim status via telephone and payer websites.
• Work denied claims to resolution through appeals, requesting reprocessing of claims denied in error, and/or submitting requested information to payers in order to accurately process a claim.
• Work with Commercial, Managed Care, Medicaid, and Government payers.
• Submit requested information such as medical records or waiver of liability to payers via fax.
• Work correspondence from insurance companies.
• Communicate with the client via email and/or phone to update information in the host system to facilitate the billing of claims on hold.
• Work closely with the billing department to submit corrected claims and rebills.
• Submit adjustment requests weekly to the facility for approval and post once approved.
• Submit missing/unposted payments to the facility for research and posting to close a claim.
• Post unposted contractual adjustments per payer EOB
• Pull and upload missing EOB's to patient accounts from websites such as Availity and Navinet.
• 10 key, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Citrix, Athena, Series, OneContent
- AR Specialist at nThrive
- Reconciliation Representative at US Renal Care
- Payment and Research Representative at Conifer Health Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Torchmark Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
Feb 2018 to present AR Specialist/Collections Pull aging Email or call clients on invoices Pull and send requested invoices Request address changes when needed Send request for refunds Pull check copies Research Email MC's LSM and GSM's Clients not paying send to collections Approve releasing orders Send spotlight meeting request Send spotlight reports before meeting Let markets know how they are doing and what needs to be worked on
- AR Specialist at Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Client Invoicing Coordinator at Black Box
- Comdata- Nationals Collector at Collections-National
- Comdata- Deposit Clerk II at Wire Desk
11 months at this Job
- GED - Cosmetology License
• Specializing in commercial and government insurance accounts, supporting 23 physical therapy centers statewide.
• Daily duties including processing a daily average of 250 first-time claims a day, patient account resolutions, compiling a daily accounting report for our department's director, resolving claim denials, assisting all center administration with claim processing questions and issues.
• In constant contact to assist our regional administrators with any and all concerns.
• In the addition of my daily tasks, I work on specialized tasks in conjunction with my supervisor for provider credentialing.
• AR specialist and patient support representative training
• Assisting our Medical Records department in processing requests and subpoenas for attorneys, SC Department of Disability, workers comp, auto insurance
• Adding urgent care laboratory diagnostic charges for Doctor's Care patients
• Practice Manager Program: DocuTAP and EMR: Cerner
- AR Specialist at UCI Medical Affiliates
- Revenue Cyclist Specialist at Covenant Surgical Partners
- Store Operations Associate at T-MOBILE
- Cashier, Pharmacy Technician Inventory Specialist at CVS Pharmacy
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Registered Pharmacy Technician
As a Medicaid Specialist I insured that all of the Medicaid recipients were in in good standings. If applications needed to be filed I would go to the local office and file them, as well as deviations. I checked the 552's twice monthly to make sure there were no unexpected changes. As an AR Specialist I was in charge of past due accounts and collections.
- Medicaid/AR Specialist• Administration at Christian Health Center
- Receptionist/HR Assistant• Administration at Christian Health Center
- Cashier/Warranty Clerk/Title Clerk/ HR/Payroll Assistant• Administration at Legend Suzuki
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Associates in Science
Dec-March 2018) Project Manager (March 2018-current) Accounts Receivable Specialist: Review weekly AR report and communicate balance due to clients via phone/email/post mail etc. Work with adjusters and insurance companies regarding billing and issuing payments. Generate and maintain weekly reports with forecast of incoming receivables Meet with company President weekly to discuss receivables and forecast reports Meet with team weekly to discuss AR and stage of jobs Project Manager: Generate estimates in Xactimate for Estimators, create and maintain open job list, close files when job completed, monitor open job list, track storage and bill when necessary. Work closely with sales team. Work with insurance adjusters regarding estimates, invoices, billing and payments for insurance claims related to incidents of loss. Meet weekly with team to discuss open jobs and status. Meet with company President regarding open job list and status of jobs. Work closely with department managers regarding open jobs. Communicate with clients regarding job needs, service issues, insurance claims issues, scheduling of job appointments etc. Issue work orders when estimates are approved. Maintain inventory of office supplies and order when necessary. Handle walk in retail clients. Reception duties including scheduling deliveries and job appointments.
- AR Specialist at O'Donnell Brothers Professional Furniture Service
- Office Manager at DG Reloads
- Reception, Administrative Support, Sales Support, Administrative Assistant to Dept. Manager at The Sterling Insurance Group
- Assistant Office Manager & Administrative Assistant at Company Owner, Active Communications, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
As a AR specialist I have seven homes that I handle. I do the verification of insurance, authorizations, and billing. I track the claims and EOB make adjustments if necessary and log all actions. I also am responsible for keeping track of the daily census and end of the month billing where we close out the books.
- AR Specialist at Petersen Healthcare
- Paralegal at Danz Law Offices
- Home Care Aide at Community Care Systems
- Medical Assistant at Neurology Clinic of Peoria
1 year at this Job
Evaluated patient care procedural changes for effectiveness.
Started in the soft core collections with American Collections Systems January 2000.
Called on clients to set up.
• payment plans as an extended business office for Ohio Health.Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. .office administration April 1st of 2003 I was offered the opportunity. and accepted to work full time for Ohio Health. AR Specialist April 2003 to August 2013 Ohio Health Started in the soft core collections with American Collections Systems January 2000.Called on clients to set up.payment plans as an extended business office for Ohio Health.April 1st of 2003 I was offered the opportunity.and accepted to work full time for Ohio Health, .Why should you consider hiring me. Because I'm honest, focus, and determined to get done any tasks that's given to me. I'm also a great people person so there wont be any trouble caused during my employment here.Also I'm a non smoker, non drinker never used drugs and in my opinion older workers more reliable
- AR Specialist at Ohio Health
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Art Art
I was initially hired for a Guest Service Rep. position. In this position, I assisted guests with their needs and complaints, helped them join our loyalty rewards program, and handled monetary and credit card processing. Then, I was promoted to Night Audit. In this position, I ran all financial reports for the hotel and presented them to upper management and corporate management. I was responsible for understanding and correcting revenue discrepancies at the front end level, and assisted other departments when needed. Later I was promoted to AR Specialist. With my final position at the hotel, I managed all group event/stay billing, overdue payment collection as well as vendor applications and account set up.
- AR Specialist II at Sheraton Hotel
- Office Manager at Devine Buil
- Collections Representative at Wells Fargo
- Night Manager at Adirondack Lodge
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- In Progress - Accounting
• Account reconciliation for customer accounts including but not limited to payment application to open balances and reconciling old open balances
• Collection on major customer base including but not limited to contacting the customer for payment, receiving past due payments and processing payments
• Working with the internal billing department to maintain appropriate billing with an effort to maintain appropriate customer payments and collection efforts
• Daily application of multiple lease company's payables
• Analyze multiple customer and lease company's account for extensive reconciliation projects
• Monthly closing processes for the accounts receivables Contracts Administrator
• Daily contract analysis
• Contract set up and maintenance of multiple customer base
• Collection and data entry of meter counts for multiple customer base
• Clerical functions
- AR Specialist, Contracts Administrator at Imagetek Office Systems
- Reservationist, Will Call Representative at Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
- Contracts Specialist, Meter Specialist, Receptionist at Denitech Corporation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management - Management