• Worked with mild steel and stainless steel.
• Setup welder to various speeds and volts according to the job at hand.
• Analyzed and interpret the blueprints and drawings.
• Use of grinder
• Operate hoists.
• Operate forklift.
• Use of Sub Arc welder
• Continuous weld down a pipe while on a roller to make a screw.
- Mig/Sub Arc Welder at Eagle Iron Works
- Mig/Tig Welder at Almco
- Mig Welder at K&K Fabrication
- Mig Welder at Edwards Manufacturing Corp
4 months at this Job
Welder and a base Welder I run a mig Welder with metal core wire sizes.45 and 1/16 I also run a sub arc base welding machine with 5/32 wire.
- Welder/sub arc welder at Sabre Industries, Inc.
- Electrician Apprentice at Burleson electric
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Sabre Industries, Inc.
- Diesel Technician at Premier diesel and auto repair
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Arc excessive medal off E3, U90, 12H, and other parts. Stand on feet 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week. Exposed to excess heat and hot parts up to 350 degrees Use air operated machine to cut medal.
- Arc welder at ESCO CORP
- Maintenance Technician at Holliday Inn Express & Suites
- Production Assembly/Quality Assurance Technician at KOCH FOODS
- Production Assembly/ Quality Inspector at REMAN INC
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Welding
- Diploma - Diploma
Arc welding parts for gas lines.Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Arc Welder at Eagle Alloy
- Packaging Machine Operator at La Coma/ Workbox
- Material Handler at Pge/ Workbox
- Paint Line Operator at Portcity
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Sprayer) Operate a manual spray gun in order to powder coat metal pieces.
• Hang metal pieces on conveyor system to prepare for cleaning and painting.
• Assist lead with other duties when needed, i.e. transferring empty bins and pallets in order to maintain workflow.
• (Welder) Arc welding preformed.
• Spot welding preformed.
• Complete daily quota in order to meet production requirements.
- HVLP Sprayer/Arc Welder at Edsal Mfg. Co., Inc
- Print Technician at Elite Staffing
- Crew Leader at Burger King
3 years, 3 months at this Job
• Installation of commercial grade lighting systems.
• Installing of high voltage motors & accompanying control panels.
• Troubleshooting rotation & voltage issues with motors & VFDs.
• Arc Welding (SMAW) fabrication for panel brackets and mounting installation.
• Arc Welding for securing pipe and control stations.
• CAT 6 data wire pulling and termination for internal data systems.
- Industrial Electrician & Arc Welder at Sorting Facility
- Industrial Electrician at Sorting Facility
- Apprentice Electrician at Oilfield
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Spliced cans string out hot pass. Sub arc heads and splices. Weld out collars. Build skids meteor statations
- Welder/sub arc welder at Tejas production services
- Welder at Dragon
- Welder at DHW Well Service
- Welder at Infinity @ Formosa
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Safety
- - Combination Welding
- High school
Welding together metal components of products, for example pipelines, automobiles, structural framework and mobile homes, as specified by layout, blueprints, diagram, work order, welding procedures, or oral instructions, using electric arc-welding equipment. Proficient with power and hand tools.
- Arc-welder / Maintenance at First Choice Welding
- Lead Staff at Exceptional Employment Services
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Arc-welding , Horticulture
• Interpreted blueprints and schematics, and MIG or Arc welded parts as defined in specification sheets.
• Positioned, aligned, and secured parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
• Monitored fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating, warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
• Examined completed work for defects, and measured pieces with micrometers, calibrators and tape measures to ensure conformance with specifications; reported nonconforming material to team leader for quality assurance.
• Upheld and reinforced standards and procedures outlined in safety manuals and occupational health and safety regulations.
- MIG & Arc Welder / Fabricator at B.O.P
- Welder / Fabricator at B.O.P
- Tech at H.V.A.C
- Tech at H.V.A.C
11 months at this Job
• Torch cutting and bending metal materials
• Spot welds
• Checking detail at work
• Lifting /organizing metal materials
- Arc Welder at A&G Welding
- Landscaper/Laborer at Joses Lawn Care
- Personal Care Assistant at Landscaper
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Math