Staff archaeologist for a Phase I archaeological survey in south-central Virginia.
- Archaeologist at Cardno
- Volunteer Archaeologist at Fairfield Foundation
- Intern Archaeology Field Technician at Germanna Foundation
- Intern at Virtual Curation Laboratory at VCU
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
- Associate - Science
• Responsible for conducting fieldwork during all phases of excavation, and worked as a field archaeologist throughout New England, New York, and New Jersey.
• Performed excavation on an extensive number of projects for federal and state agencies including the National Park Service, several state DOT departments, as well as numerous engineering/development companies, utility, town, and private clients and worked on archaeological sites in urban, rural, and industrial settings.
• Developed a practical understanding of CRM regulations and protocols and was able to establish positive working relationships with private, state, and federal client representatives, state review agency staff, and tribal representatives.
• Conducted construction monitoring of archaeologically sensitive areas in cooperation with Native American tribal representatives.
• Worked on all phases of laboratory processing including artifact washing, cataloging, curation, and artifact management of pre-contact and post-contact period archaeological assemblages.
• Experienced in soil analysis, soil flotation, and micro- and macro-botanical analysis.
- ARCHAEOLOGIST at THE PUBLIC ARCHAEOLOGY LABORATORY INC
- FREIGHT TEAM/ GARDEN ASSOCIATE at THE HOME DEPOT
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS SERVICE COORDINATOR at Cbeyond/Birch
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE - Anthropology
Field archaeologist monitoring state and federal regulations regarding cultural resource management on construction sites. Monitor excavations, document findings, retrieve and catalog finds, prepare reports.
- Field Archaeologist at ASM Affiliates
- Supplimental Instruction Leader at Cal State Long Beach
- Bassic Skills Tutor at Long Beach BLAST Program
- Owner at I-Care Medical Supply/ Physicians Billing Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
2018 ACP Pipeline Phase II, testing, Waynesboro, VA. Archaeologist, ERM.
- Archaeologist, ERM at ACP
- Archaeologist at ACP
- TX. Archaeologist, ERM at ACP
- Archaeologist at New South Associates
1 month at this Job
- MA in Geography - GIS
- BA in Anthropology - Archaeology and Physical Anthropology
Excavation and monitoring of archaeological sites. Knowledge of the company's organization methods and preparation of paperwork. This position requires me to work on my feet all day and to lift and move 50lbs. Requires excellent organization skills as well as team work and independent work. Working at a fast pace without sacrificing precision, maintaining a calm and collected demeanor at all times and spending time researching are all skills I develop with this job position.
- Archaeologist at Archaeology Consulting Services, LLC
- Project Archaeologist at Open Range Archaeology, LLC
- Manager at Melting Dragon Candle
- Cafe Server at Cafe Merkaba
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Arts
Participated in Phase I testing, Phase II data recovery, and construction monitoring.
- Archaeologist at Ecoplan Associates, Inc
- Archaeologist at Cultural Surveys Hawaii
- Graduate Assistant at University of Arizona
- Lab Attendant - Student Computing Support at College of Charleston
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Geographic Information Systems Technology - Geographic Information Systems Technology
- Master of Arts in Classical Archaeology - Classical Archaeology
- - Classics
Archaeologist, job duties included field supervision, detailed report writing, labritory analysis, vehicle and office maintenance, monitoring of construction projects. I would be in charge of research of historic and modern documents, leading a field team, writing reports, working with community members, and preservation of cultural sites.
- Associate archaeologist at ASM Affiliates
- Ramp Agent at Aloha Airlines
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology and psychology
Performed all aspects of cultural resource management in three states: California, Washington, and Hawaii. Completed over 20 technical reports for state and federal compliance. Understanding of artifact analysis and paleobotanical processing and analysis. In California, I have worked extensively in the Great Basin and Mojave Desert.
- Archaeologist at Various
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
AR - contract job
- Archaeologist at JAMES MORGAN CONSULTANTS, LLC
- Archaeological monitor at Open Range Archaeology
- archaeologist, field technician at Flat Earth Archeology
- Elementary and Middle School and High School Teacher Berkeley School - San Isidro at Berkley Prep
1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Archaeology - accredited in USA
- B.A. degree - Anthropology /Sociology
Conducted inspections of seven Interior Collections Management System (ICMS) catalogues monitoring recorded data which helped in the identification and reporting of over 2000 discrepancies.
Archaeologist Assistant (May 2017 to Sep 2018)
Examined and integrated information of 84 Native American tribes and historical territories, by liaising with the North West Regional Archaeologists employed by the United States Bureau of Reclamation. Created a comprehensive single source document for quick reference to be utilized by USBR archaeologists.
• Inspected seven Interior Collections Management Systems (ICMS) catalogs as part of improved inventory strategy and quality assurance. Identified and reconciled over 2000 discrepancies.
• Established high level of service delivery standards and work ethics, through outstanding management and collaboration skills, to secure promotion from GS-03 to GS-04 in less than 180 days of employment.
• Pioneered and implemented an annual random sample spreadsheet for the Archaeologists, enabling the recording of inventory processes with consummate accuracy and improved efficiency.
- Archaeologist Assistant at United States Bureau of Reclamation, Pacific Northwest Regional Office
- Precision Guided Munitions Technician at DynCorp International, Al Udeid AB
- Line Delivery Section Supervisor at United States Air Force
- Precision Guided Munitions Production Supervisor at United States Air Force, Kunsan AB
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - History