Elaborated construction documents of these Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US. projects using hand drawing and AutoCAD Start Date (MM/YYYY): 10/2016 drawings working closely with architects and End Date (MM/YYYY): Present. engineers to get the best result. Job Title: Architectural Drafter. - Elaborated accurate calculations of materials to be used on the building designed. Responsabilities - Elaborated accurate as-builts of the existing - Worked with a team under supervision of the buildings conditions. project manager. - I had close communication with clients being able - Elaborated accurate hand drawn as-builts of to respond to their questions and requests. existing conditions. - Elaborated construction documents to deliver a 3 Employer name: Project Enterprise No 15. complete project on time. Location: Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
- Architectural Drafter at Simon Architectural
- Architectural and Engineer Drafter at Start Date (MM/YYYY)
- Architectural and Engineer Drafter at City Curator's Office
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Architecture - Architecture
As a Architectural Drafter I am the one in charge to design and develop an accurate set of plans for contractors and homeowners. I am specialized in residential design but I have experience in commercial jobs. I am efficient in BIM technology using Revit in my daily basis. Also, working with the documentation required for permitting.
- Architectural Drafter at RO-MAC LUMBER
- IT Technician/Administrative Office Specialist at American Healthcare LLC
- Operations Specialist at Dael Inversiones
- IT Technician at UNELLEZ
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Engineering - Civil
- Architectural drafter designer position at small architectural firm. - Preparing construction drawings and documents for small residential, commercial projects and porches (frame and metal). - Architectural plans, as builds, site plans, details, as well as electrical mechanical and plumbing plans. - Managing architectural projects for Permitting, permit applications, easy permits, and other forms. - Resolving City Corrections, resolving violations, code researching, site measure and site visits. - Managing form 4-8 projects at the time. - Auto Cad (2014)
- Architectural Drafter/Designer at at small Architectural Company
- Internship at Dusko Construction Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Architectural Drafting
Working as an architectural drafter with engineering drawings with collaboration of model design and revisions Collaborating set of drawings for engineers and project managers
- Architectural Drafter/Designer at Miller Clapperton
- Architectural Designer (Residential/Commercial) at Kasper Architects & Associates
- General Manager (Part time) at Tokyo Japanese Steak House
- DCP member at University of Florida
9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Scholarship
- Associate in Arts - Construction and Planning
• Working full time 40 hours plus a week from 24 May 2018 to 24 November 2018 as a Architectural Drafter/Designer intern
• Proficient in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD design programs.
• Experienced in creating floor plans, ceiling plans, roof plans, elevation views, room schedules, window schedules, door schedules and many other views that are needed for a sheet set.
• Performed design support work involving computations, reviewing, annotating
• reviewing shop drawings, and searching to obtaining technical information.
• Maintained proposed construction plans, drawings and other documentation.
• Skilled in exporting projects into DWF, PDF, E-Transmit files for clients review
• Experienced in conducting site visits to obtain the proper information to create as-building drawings
• Familiar with working on projects that have its own standards like Corps of Engineer, Fairbanks North Star Borough and University of Alaska.
• Conducted research of IBC, ADA, AND various other construction standard organization, to ensure design standards were in compliance.
• Skilled in creating isometric detail drawings
• Highly motivated to work in a fast pace environment to strengthen and further develop my drafting skills.
• Proficient in office programs i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Sound ability to coordinate with other employees, departments to obtain technical details, and resolve project issues.
• Have strong communication skills, with ability to work as a member of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Architectural Drafter/Designer intern at Design Alaska Design firm
- Taxi driver at Eagle and Yellow cab
- Chemical defense specialist at U.S. Army
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Drafting technology
- - Drafting Technology
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Position: AutoCad Technician / Architectural Drafter
● Provide detailed architectural construction documents for submittals
● Prepare required drawings for expansion / partial mechanical remodels
● Review and redline Issue for Construction drawings
● Propose architectural design layout and schematics for site plans
● Conduct site visits to check as built dimensions and field measurements to be applied to as-built drawings
● Provide as-built drawings for project turnover
● Assist in reviewing of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings to check if there is any conflict with our scope
- AutoCad Technician / Architectural Drafter at Narramore Associates Inc
- Autocad Draftsman at Yeargin Misc. Metals
- Architect Apprentice / Revit & Autocad Draftsman at RC Architectural & Structural Consultancy & Allied Services
- Architect Apprentice / Autocad Draftsman at CH Builders
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
- High School Diploma
1. Producing first submit all shop drawings 2. Reviewing received redlines and making changes accordingly 3. Selecting hardware making sure they comply with architectural specifications 4. coordinating with other trades and making sure lighting and plumbing fixtures have necessary cutouts and comply with ADA code requirements 5. making sure our drawings show dimensions that comply with Codes of accessibility 6. preparing RFI for missing information on architectural drawings or whenever coordination is needed 7. Preparing finishes schedule 8. producing listing drawings using Cad Code or Wood Cad Cam ready for manufacturing 9. release for manufacturing to the shop or to buy out 10. providing installers with necessary construction drawings
- Architectural Drafter at Pacific Architectural Millworks
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma in Landscape - design
- Bachelor of Architecture - Arch
Drafted and participated in the design of commercial and residential buildings under the supervision of Project Architect.
- Architectural Drafter at o Architectural Management
- Engineering Staff/Architectural Staff at o Kitchen and Associates
- Freelance Architect at Gomez Residence
- Architect at o Constructora R. Stefan
2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Basic HVAC System Design Course
- Certificate of Achievement - Interior Decorating II
- Certificate Of Achievement - Interior Decorating I
- Certificate of Achievement - Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Non Complete - Interior Design Assistant
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Assisting in design and development of construction documents in Revit. Assisting in document organization. Provides all necessary graphic design work and architectural rendering
- Architectural Drafter at Gabbert Architects Planners
- Flooring Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Work-study/Computer Lab Assistant at Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- Graphic Designer at Dex Media, Inc.
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- AAS-T - Architectural Graphics
- AAS-T - Engineering Graphics - Mechanical Design emphasis
- AAA - Visual Communications
• Create 30-40 architectural designs per month to produce accurate residential draft designs for clients and answering questions that may arise.
• Analyze precision of designs by calculating dimensions and allowances with Enercalc to meet city code requirements.
• Leverage skills with AutoCAD software to prepare architectural plans and submit to City of Chicago for approval.
• Meet with city inspectors at job sites and other governing agency officials to coordinate approvals.
- Architectural Drafter at Sky Architects
- Commissions Associate (Temp) at Cetera Financial Specialists
- Financial Analyst Intern at Langenberg & Company
- Lead Carpenter at Czekaj Construction
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance