with field data collection and commonly used concepts practice and procedures within the industry. ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER 2-2018 to 12-2018 - Home base contract work drafting for private firms for a variety of projects, including Interiors (Offices, Hotels), Retail, Commercial and Multifamily projects using Revit and Autocad. Drafting and Design of Supermarkets layout, using Autocad, pick up Redlines, creating As builts from site visit notes, emails and/or verbal instructions. Other small projects as well as revising existing drawings, most of the work done in Autocad and Revit Architecture 2015.
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER at Construction Documents
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER at Virgil Griffin
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER at
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER at HFS CONCEPTS
10 months at this Job
As a drafter at a full service architectural firm, I have the opportunity to work on drawings from a variety of disciplines, including architecture, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.
- Architectural Drafter at MRW Design
- CADD Technician at Van Boerum & Frank Associates
- Architectural Drafter at Self Employed
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Architectural Drafting
I worked as a architect drafter at first for the fist 3 years later I was promoted to a full time architectural designer
- Architectural Drafter at Modern architecture co.
- Architectural Drafter at
26 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
- Some college
• Reorganize DWGs to CAD standards, update safety layouts, and perform field surveys and convey accurate information in CAD for new projects and development. SKILLS/ASSETS
• AutoCAD and Revit User ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER Certified WCH Architect
• Formal education and March 2017 - December 2017
• Directly assisted head architect in two major hospitality projects. experience in Microsoft Office,
• Efficiently utilized AutoCAD to complete assigned tasks, helped in Excel, and PowerPoint preparation and revisions of construction documents.
• Formal education and
• Gave extra AutoCAD instruction to other workers. experience in Adobe Photoshop
• Organized and multitasker MASS COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST 2nd CLASS
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER at ASSETS
- Problem solver at United States Navy
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION - ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
ARCHITECTURAL INTERN GARCIA MATHIES INTERIORS 4040 NE 2ND AVE, MIAMI, FL While working for the Garcia Mathies Office I had several roles that helped me to learn and get better at different skills. First, I was able to learn how to communicate to the existing employees when discussing changes on certain type of drawings or consulting with the Architect and Interior Designer when present. At the same time, I learned different ways on handling different types of files and knowing how to adjust them by the given instructions from the architects in the office as well as the main architect. DRAFTER VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSULTING, INC. 3300 NE 191 ST, AVENTURA, FL Working for Virtual Design involved different types of roles such as, visiting a site for a specific project, taking photos of existing appearance of the structure or building and sketching specific details for reference as well. The next task was to call and meet with the engineer and review the photos and sketches I had done and compare all these to the existing drawings of the site. Finally, I'd then follow the instructions of the engineer with a series of drawings to correct such as, Plans, Sections, Elevations, and make all the changes on the given set of drawings in order to submit them to the City of Miami for inspection. COPY & PRINT ASSOCIATE STAPLES 2121 BISCAYNE BLVD, MIAMI, FL Having worked for Staples I learned a myriad of tasks while being within a team of many cultures. With this said, my main task was to take care of my customers at the Copy & Print Center, yet I still needed to provide support on different registers within the store if there was a need for an extra person. In other words, working in the Copy & Print Center was more than a stationary job per say, but it shaped me to learn and know how and when to multitask. At the same time, I absolutely loved working in this specific side of the business because I found it very useful teaching others how to achieve a great print, but more importantly witnessing their joy when a print was handed to a customer was always very rewarding. ESTIMATOR A1DURANROOFING 8095 NW 64 ST, MIAMI, FL Being part of the estimating team at A1DuranRoofing shaped my customer service skills from a new perspective. I say this because my job entitled excellent and professional customer experience because it ensured the company that more clients would come and it helped us remain strong in business. My job dealt with the ability to communicate with both outside companies whom I've never heard or come across before and request pricing information for roofing materials in order to provide the correct pricing options and materiality to our clients. As a result, being an estimator for this roofing company and acquiring our information in order to proceed from point A to point B dealt with speaking with someone over the phone, driving to their location, inviting them over to our office, or as simple as sending an email requesting for our needs of information. Other Apart from the Architecture profession from a designer point of view, I am a highly motivated individual with the hunger to take on new challenges. Also, not only are my key attributes exceptional with clients and office staff, but I adapt very well to new opportunities and possess high attention to detail. I also believe that there is nothing more rewarding than thriving in work that is well executed by collaborating as a team, and being of an added value within the office environment.
- Architectural Drafter at
at this Job
- ASSOCIATE IN ARTS - Architecture
- MASTERS - ARTS
Drafter for Candlelight Homes, CalAtlantic Homes, and Lennar Homes from March 2017 to January 2019.
- Architectural Drafter at Candlelight Homes
- Qualified Paralegal at Utah Army National Guard
- at Utah Army National Guard
- Giftshop Volunteer at Alta View Hospital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- AS degree - Architecture
- - General Studies
Pearland/Texas (2015-2018) Designed buildings and performed architectural projects, including drafting. Project manager and drafting designer. Ran the office and acquired clients.
- Architectural Drafter at MCGUFF ARCHITECTURE OFFICE
- Architectural Drafter at DORUK CONSTRUCTION CO. Izmir/Turkey
- Architectural Drafter at AHMET TURAN KOC ARCHITECTURE OFFICE Sivas/Turkey
- Architectural Drafter at DORUK CONSTRUCTION CO. Izmir/Turkey
3 years at this Job
- - architectural design
Drafted architectural floor plans, details, developing Commercial, Education, Health Care, Municipal, Condos, Entertainment Projects. Collaborated and coordinated with project consultants all drawings were code compliant. Computed total area based from calculation of floor plans
- Architectural Drafter at Grupo L - San Pedro Sula
- Architectural Drafter at Copreca - San Pedro Sula
- Sales at Better Kitchens - San Pedro Sula
2 years at this Job
- Business Degree
* Produced all the documentation for residential modular homes. * Designed architectural plans, sewage, water, electricity, sprinklers, floor, cabinets and wall plans * Followed the work production from the beginning to its completion. Good understanding to all the stages of the construction. * Improvement of the construction plans design in team with construction staff and sellers.
- Architectural Drafter at Skyline Champion Manufactured Homes
- Architect at Ministry of Security of Buenos Aires
- Office Assistant at Ministry of Security of Buenos Aires
- Architecture Internship at Ministry of Security of Buenos Aires
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Architecture and Urbanism - 6-year program
Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visit job sites to compile measurements, specialize in drafting blueprints for commercial, residential or industrial buildings, be able to analyze existing building drawings, able to review specification drawings and check for accuracy, Strong skills in math, geometry, Knowledge of AutoCAD 2012-2016, Attended all team meetings to resolve technical and project issues, coordinate with team members and review project schedules, Managed and led a multi-disciplinary team throughout development and contract document phases, Verified that construction detail documentation conformed to quality assurance and best practice standards, Mentored less experienced architects and trained architectural personnel.
- Architectural Drafter at CNDMAPPING LLC
- Office Manager at College Nannies and Tutors
- Personal Assistant (Seasonal/Occasional) at Rachel Mann
- Program Director at G.A.I.N
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Media Arts